Watching - Cover

Watching

by Southern Gentleman

Copyright© 2005 by Southern Gentleman

Erotica Sex Story: She awakes hot and ready, he watches for fun

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Masturbation   Voyeurism   .

Sometimes a fantasy becomes a reality when you least expect it. A day begins just like any other day, and then the next thing you know a series of events converge to bring a fantasy out of the realm of make-believe and into the here and now. And when fantasy so rarely becomes reality, it kinda takes you by surprise. At least it did me.

It all began as the sun first peeked thru the curtains one morning. I had not slept well and was not yet ready to wake up. So when I felt my wife's hand on my cock I had a definate dilemma. Part of my brain was jumping up and down, saying alright, time to party. But another part of my brain was yawning and wanting only to go back to sleep. It doesn't happen often, but that morning the sleepy side won out. I mumbled something along the lines of "later, dear, I'm really tired" and closed my eyes. My wife must have been really surprised, cause somewhere in my sleep deprived mind I heard her say "But Wayne, I need it so badly..." as I gave in and drifted back to sleep.

I'm not sure how much time passed before I realized that something was happening out of the ordinary. I'm not even sure exactly what it was that made me crack my eyes open, but I sure am glad I did. It may have been the soft moan that escaped her lips, or maybe it was the gentle rocking of the bed. But regardless, I peeked over at my wife and was captivated by what I saw. She was laying on her back with one lovely breast fully uncovered and the other one just barely hidden by our comforter. Her left hand was slowly squeezing her exposed breast and it took me several seconds to realize that her right arm was under the comforter. My heart began to pound as the thought hit me that she was masturbating beneath the blanket.

I have always enjoyed watching my wife have an orgasm, but normally I am too busy working at giving her one to really watch her closely. One of my fantasies had always been to sit back and watch her masturbate herself to an orgasm, but I never imagined she would be agreeable, so I never asked. And now, here she was, thinking I was sleeping, with one hand between her legs and another working on her breast, diligently trying to get herself off. I guess she really did need it badly. I thought about sitting up to really get a better view, but decided my best bet would be to just watch her as best as I could in the position I was in. Best not to spoil the mood.

So I kept quiet and watched. I could tell her legs were spread and her knees were slightly bent. I could look down and see the bulge in the comforter where her hand was working hard to bring herself off. I just lay there listening and watching. She kept whispering to herself "Oh, yeah, right there Wayne. Touch me. Rub my clit. That's it. Squeeze my titty. You're gonna make me cum Wayne. Keep doing it like that." As she talked and moaned, I could tell her hand was having success because I could feel her pushing her hips up and down as though it was my cock ramming into her and not just her fingers. As the minutes dragged on, I noticed a change in her breathing. It became deeper and her breath came a bit quicker. Now she had stopped saying anything, and was fully concentrating on her approaching orgasm. The only sound was a low moan coming from deep inside her. Then, with the single word "yes", she thrust her other arm under the blanket. In my mind's eye I could see her spreading those lovely pussy lips apart, fully exposing her clit to the fingers of her other hand. She began to pant as her hips bucked against her fingers. She was close and could think only about getting over the edge. Her leg bumped mine as she spread herself wide in welcome anticipation of her orgasm. She abandoned any attempt to stay quiet as she gave herself totally to herself. She no longer cared if I knew what she was doing. I watched the blanket rapidly rise and fall as she rubbed her clit with one hand and worked her fingers in and our of her pussy with the other. I wanted to reach out and hold her and feel her shake with her orgasm, but was afraid to spoil the moment. She arched her back up off the bed as the orgasm tore through her. I watched and marveled as she threw her head back, her face contorted in ecstasy. Her breasts, fully out from under the blanket, shook as her body continued to spasm with each wave that washed over her. It was the most beautiful thing I had ever watched. She continued to pant as she tried to bring her body back under control. Little moans and sighs of pleasure continued to come from her as she lay there enjoying the little shots of sexual electricity tingling throughout her body.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.