Twin Sisters Lori & Sue - Cover

Twin Sisters Lori & Sue

by Angel

Copyright© 2005 by Angel

Erotica Sex Story: A poor White family living in the Ghetto is offered the middle class dream if he will get his pretty, blonde twin sisters pregnant.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Romantic   Brother   Sister   Safe Sex   Petting   .

When you're poor, white and live among the Mexican Americans in LA, you're already at the bottom. Mom says dad is dead, but we all know he ran off when I was born 16 years ago and the twins are two years older than me. Public Housing in Los Angelus is a good place to live, but your inside the Gang Zone. The LAPD sends two squad cars many times and each car has two cops, safety in numbers. Mom worked at MacDonald's we were moving nowhere fast. There would be no College, no future for us. I couldn't even find a part-time job and the twins were frightened all the time. The Mexican and Black guys say nasty sexual things to white women.

Mom got connected to the Robinson Foundation through her friend Mary Beth. Things changed fast mom moved us to a Townhouse near Brea in Orange County. Now we attended a good School and the kids were so different here. The twins and I both studied hard and mom sent us to the Huntington Educational Program after school for tutoring. Our marks soared and life started to look great. The Foundation got us physical examinations, a new Doctor and our Townhouse.

We had a Foundation case worker, Mrs. Brill, from the Robinson Foundation and she was our case manager. Things were going great now. Mom did say we couldn't date and was strict with us. Mom is a Baptist and born-again. Every week we meet with Mrs. Brill and mapped out our rise to the Middle Class. Mrs. Brill told us about scholarships sponsored by the Foundation and momma confided in us that the Foundation got her the new job in Orange and even paid for a car.

At our weekly meetings Mrs. Brill had tested me and the twins several times. She asked me once if I had secret thoughts about my twin sisters. I looked down, blushed and said no. I am sure that most guys have sexual thoughts about their older sisters. Hell how could you not with Lori and Sue eating breakfast wearing panties and little nylon tops that they slept in. Mornings I got wood looking at the sheer tops they sometimes wore and I could see the outline of their nipples and when they stood see their buttocks and jaws through their tight panties.

Lori and Sue are sheer eye candy, both short, blond with pouty lips and babydoll good looks. In the City I had to ride the bus with them to protect my sisters. I had a few fist fights over my sisters. Lucky for me old Mr. Martinez had trained boxers when he worked before retirement and taught me to box. He took me to the YMCA to work the heavy bag. Protecting my sister's had bonded me with both sisters and I would do anything to protect them.

Mrs. Brill was telling us all about the Robinson Foundation and all the benefits available. She was saying we had been picked and this was an opportunity of a lifetime. Momma was nodding and smiling encouraging us. "The Foundation wants to encourage sibling marriage and we facilitate it."

As I listened, Mrs. Brill continued about the educational and economic benefits, but she had said sibling marriage. Momma did not appear to have noticed that statement. Mrs. Brill was talking about us owning our Townhouse outright and my sister looked surprised. "The Foundation pays all medical costs for each birth and a cash award. The sum increases with each child born from the union."

Both of my sister's were staring at me and as I listened I knew this was not right. Mrs. Brill finished our session and gave momma an appointment for next week. We went to the car and were driving home on the highway and everyone was silent.

"Momma, did I hear Mrs. Brill correctly?"

"Yes Jon you did" momma said simply.

Both my sister's look somewhat embarrassed and looked at each other. We drove along in silence.

"What does the Foundation want?"

All three looked at me silently. I already knew in my heart.

"Well" Lori said and looked at Sue.

Sue has always been the bolder of my sister's, they are physical twins but Sue is bold and Lori shy. "The Foundation wants Lori and me to each have at least one baby or more. We are not moving back to poverty" she offered bluntly.

"Mom isn't it a sin what Mrs. Brill wants?"

"Son, we have to think this seriously. The Foundation has changed our lives. The girls do not want to go back to our old lives."

Lori said "I want to go to College" and never finished her statement.

"Jon, we'll talk in the house" momma offered.

The drive home was slow with the rush-hour traffic. My mind whirled with the implications. Soon we were home and we sat down in the living room.

"We will get the deed for the townhouse once Lori and Sue have each had a baby as a bonus for the girls being twins."

I was a little stunned, but I knew what my part was going to be. "What does the Foundation want of me?"

"Jon, they want you to marry either Lori or me, or both of us." she paused and looked at me.

"They don't want Lori or I too have relations with other men just our brother. Your role is pivotal and they are more interested in us because we are twins."

I saw Lori nod her head, "Ok Sis, what do you and Lori think."

"We hated life in the City. It was awful for us. We don't want to go back to LA and poverty. The Foundation is giving us an opportunity most people would jump at. We can have wonderful lives here in Orange County. Your part is easy Jon all you have do is fuck Lori and me."

"Sue don't use profanity. Your brother will be your husband not just a breeder."

"Mom he can be involved in our lives as little or as much as he desires. Lori and I do not like that we can never have other relationships and he can!"

"Sue means, they have no provision for you having fidelity in our marriages'."

Sue nodded to Lori, "yes exactly."

My mind was in overdrive, they wanted me to get both girls pregnant, get my sisters both pregnant and we would prosper. So far the Foundation had been good for us. Owning this Townhouse was an unheard of dream for people like us, mom now had a real job and didn't have to wear a paper hat, College for all of us and better lives. They had me when they said I could get Sue and Lori pregnant. I smiled.

"Jon you're such a pig. You didn't even hesitate" Sue snapped at me.

'Ok your asking me to make babies with both of you, marry you two, most boys would jump at the chance!"

"Jon you're our brother and you didn't even hesitate about all this. Lori and I needed to discuss it for days. It was disgusting to talk about. You just want to fuck us, and I told Lori you'd jump at the offer. If we stayed in LA, we both would have had to do it with you sooner or later. Nothing has really changed just now we get great lives for allowing you, in LA it just would have been dirty. Everyone at home knows that boys that protect girls fuck them!"

"Sue please language."

This was the best day of my life!

"Jon what do you have to say about all this, Sue, Mom and I have talked it all over for the past few months. What are your feelings?"

"Well our old lives were a dead end. Now we have a future. You and Sue are both beautiful beyond dreams."

"He thinks we are beautiful Sue" she smiled.

"Lori; wait till your fat and pregnant and then see how pretty he thinks you are. He wants us for sex!"

"Sue. I truly love you and Lori." I never knew that back home that they'd have to both put out.

"You didn't want to fuck us?"

"Sue that is another story; back home I knew that girls paid for protection with their bodies. I never knew that you or Lori thought you'd have too put out for me. I protected you both because I love you."

They both heard what they wanted too. Sue stormed out and went upstairs to her room.

"Why is Sue mad at me Lori?"

"Well you want the long or the short of it Jon?"

"All" I said.

"Sue is not exactly mad at you. Your smirking did not help. Sue was mad at me when this first surfaced."

"Well Lori, she is protective of you and this is a rough call. She probably wanted to save you."

"She was not mad, over the Foundation, she was mad that I'd be having your baby, sort of jealous."

I looked stunned and Lori smiled. "At our old High School maybe a third of the girls are either having sex or were pregnant by their brothers. You know the rule in the Ghetto, a girl is protected and she pays with her body; don't matter if it is a brother or who, she pays. Sue wanted to have a relationship with you, you protected us both. Sue wanted to pay for her protection and we knew that would come one day."

"OK and the Foundation wants me to marry both of you now."

"Well the Foundation does not stipulate marriage, Mom made that rule, she thinks if we are each having babies with you in a monogamous relationship to you, even with you having both of us, mom wants wedding rings and marriage."

"I know there is a lot on the line Lori. I am a little surprised your taking all this so well."

"Well mom wins, she wants the deed to this townhouse, didn't you ever wonder how mom could afford the rent on a place this? The townhouse had four bedrooms and a finished basement. The Foundation will make sure all our lives are better. Sue says she'd rather kill herself than return to our old lives in the Ghetto. She knows what we both have to do. We'll have College, money for each baby born and we are now sheltered."

I smiled looking at Lori and she blushed.

"Jon, you're the real winner in this deal. All you have to do is make love to both your sister's and we have to have the babies."

I smiled. "That is the smirking smile that set Sue off. " My sister laughed.

"Let's get the rules straight buster, stay out of our rooms unless you're invited in. You can look but don't touch without permission. Mom thinks you should date Sue and me separately a few times before we start to do it" and she blushed.

My mind whirred, the fucking should start now! Sue had a crush on me, I wondered about Lori. "Lori how do you feel about me, same as Sue?"

Lori blushed walking away, "see you later" and she walked upstairs. I waited a few seconds and followed her upstairs and entered my room.

Lay on the bed and thought, all I had to do was get both my sisters pregnant and we'd have the deed free and clear to our townhouse. They'd said there would be a cash bonus for each baby we had and it would increase with each child. The Foundation must be loaded to waste money on this. Giving money to boys to impregnate their sisters, crazy Foundation, but a stroke of luck for me.

I heard a knock at the door and called "enter."

Sue came in my room "I hope you're not mad at me Jon?"

"No, Sue I am not."

"Lori told you the rules then, mom wants you to take us each on a date, two or three times before we."

I nodded my head.

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure sis, ask away."

"Back in the old neighborhood you never had Lori or me, you know; why?"

"Sue because I love and respect you both, and I did not want to hurt either of you."

"All the girls in school thought you were screwing me, funny they never thought that about Lori."

"I don't know why they'd think that Sue."

"You could have if you wanted too, I hinted around a few times. I always had a little crush on you brother. I think you being a respected guy was a turn-on."

"I knew, but I was trying to be a good guy."

"Jon what do you think about this deal with Lori, you and me?"

"I think these people have too much money and are crazy. I cannot see any downside financially for us. I don't want to go back either. We are just getting ahead."

"Do you want Lori and me too?" She looked sad and hopeful.

"Yes I do Sue, you're both sweet and very beautiful, a lot of boys want their sisters. You two have always represented sexuality to me, your sweet and a little tough and Lori is soft and sweet. You're both hottie's."

"Dinner in a few minutes' Jon." Sue leaned forward and kissed me on the forehead lightly and ran out of my room with a devilish grin.

I stood thinking life is sweet, some rich foundation wants me to get Sue and Lori pregnant and having sex with them is the best thing I could think about. Fucking Sue would be wonderful, she'd be a tiger while Lori would be womanly. Back at home I had gone to see Jose and I always climbed over the back wall to use the back door entrance, I stopped there unseen near the wall. The curtains were open and there was Jose sitting on a couch with his arms around his older sister's Maria and Juanita, both were wearing only panties and their breasts naked and the nipples looked wet. Jose dipped his mouth and sucked one sister's nipples then moved the other's nipples. I watched a minute as Jose slipped his hand into their panty as he sucked their tits. I knew Jose wanted me to see and left.

Maria had given birth to a baby and people said Jose was the father. She'd left home for a short time and returned. Jose's sister's were pretty and both looked a lot like Eva Longoria, same type slim, pretty and busty Mexican girls. As I walked home, I thought about Lori and Sue, having both of them at once. Sliding my cock into their tight little pussies. Sue and Lori walk around with panties and sleep shirts' on, they have never flashed me or shown more but seeing those nubile teen bodies moving around or exercising dressed like that or even when they sit there and watch TV, is as sexy as hell. Sue has a nearly see through sleep shirt with large pockets over the bosom so you cannot see her breasts or nipples.

Since we moved to Brea, the girls have cooled the walking around in panties and little sleep shirts. Maybe because they knew soon I will be fucking them. I want to use them both like little slut's and at the same time love my sisters. The sexual need must be part of mankind, Adam screwed his sister Eve and their children took their sister's as wives. What I felt for Sue and Lori is normal, if I had to pick one it would be Sue. I have wanted Sue since we were kids.

We ate dinner in relative silence and a little chatter. After dinner the girls took me to the basement den. I was curious what was coming.

Sue, Lori and I sat on the sofa and talked. "How did mom ever consent to you two having kids like the Foundation wants?"

Lori laughed "Should I tell or do you want to Sue?"

"Shut-up Lori, this is not funny."

"Mom was always worried that Sue would get pregnant, by you brother!"

"What Lori? I; what are you talking about?"

Sue was blushing and Lori smiling ear to ear. "Mom always thought you'd put a bun in Sue's oven! We both thought Sue might end up doing something stupid with you and getting pregnant." Lori was giggling and Sue mortified.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.