Unforeseen Consequences - Cover

Preview

Unforeseen Consequences

by Andrew James Gordon

Copyright© 2005 by Andrew James Gordon

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Romantic, Magic, Heterosexual, Fiction, Science Fiction, Horror, Oral Sex, Masturbation, Petting, Slow, School,

Erotica Sex Story: A young college graduate is going through a rough time. Problems with romance, problems with his parents, and problems with his career all seem to be drowning him. However, a wish gone awry produces some very Unforeseen Consequences which lead the man to seek out his destiny.

These works are © Andrew James Gordon, 2005.

Disclaimers

The works which will proceed are intended for an adult audience. Their contents may be of an explicit and sexual nature, and as such are not to be distributed to individuals not yet having attained the age of majority, or in communities wherein the content may offend the standards of said communities.

All characters contained within these works are fictitious. Similarities to real persons, living or dead, is coincidental. Furthermore, similarities to events past and present, are likewise coincidental. Finally, the author does not necessarily condone or endorse any of the activities contained within these works.

These works may not be redistributed in any form for profit without the express written consent of the author, Andrew James Gordon. These works may be freely redistributed so long as this disclaimer is attached.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.