Learning The Family Secret - Cover

Learning The Family Secret

by Lubrican

Copyright© 2005 by Lubrican

Western Sex Story: Sue Ellen is unhappy that her very first train ride is going to be spoiled because her brother Tom has to chaperone her. Sue Ellen's garden is lush and fertile and needs seeding. Tom is from sturdy farmer stock and has plenty of seed. Who'd have thought a train ride could result in such a bumper crop?

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   First   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   .

Sue Ellen was excited. She was going on her very first train trip to visit her Aunt Polly in San Hallente. This would be the first time she ever went more than twenty miles from Delta Junction, where she had grown up. The only problem was that her brother had to come with her.

Sue Ellen was sixteen and a woman now. At least as far as she was concerned. In fact she was considered a woman by her parents too. In 1872 any sixteen year old was ripe for marriage. Her brother, a year older, was her chaperone and her mother had been quite firm about the rules. “Your brother accompanies you, or you don’t go” she’d said plainly. “No self respecting woman travels without a chaperone. Why, what would folks think of you?”

Sue Ellen wasn’t all that concerned about “what folks would think.” She was just excited that she was going to be on her own for a while and would get to see the big city. And there was a mystery too. Her mother had also said, “Our family has some traditions, and your Aunt and Uncle will explain them to you. It’s high time you and Tom learned them.”

So Sue Ellen was shackled with Tom, her brother, and she’d just have to make the best of it.

Things took a turn for the worst as soon as they boarded the train.

“I’m shore sorry bout this Ma’am” said the porter, when he explained that the full-sized Pullman cabins they thought they’d reserved were already full of other people. Sue Ellen had been planning on traveling in style. Now the porter explained that she and Tom would have to share a much smaller room with only a love seat that pulled out into a bed ... a single bed.

Not that that was so horrible. She and Tom had slept in the same bed until only a couple of years ago. On the farm they grew up sleeping in the loft. There was one bedroom, but it was used by their parents. Sue Ellen and Tom had snuggled together for warmth for years during the winters until the day Tom had gotten up and his nightshirt had a large tent in the front. Not thinking much about it he’d taken off his nightshirt like he had every morning and there, right in front of Sue Ellen’s eyes, was the very first erect penis she had ever seen. Well, on a human anyway. It had fascinated them both and they had both been staring at it when their mother’s face had popped up in the hole in the floor to call them to breakfast. Her shrewd eyes had taken in everything in an instant and that very night Tom had been moved to the kitchen in a newly made pole bed. Both youngsters had complained about the change at first, but eventually they got used to sleeping alone and then Sue Ellen found out how wonderful it felt to stroke herself between her legs at night.

Suddenly she was very glad of her privacy. She stroked herself a lot.

She knew Tom did too because one night she’d heard a little moan come from down there and she peeked to see him sliding his hand up and down that interestingly rigid thing between his legs. Living on a farm they both knew about sex, seeing it being acted out by the animals frequently, but Sue Ellen had no doubt in her mind that her brother was some kind of freak or something because she was sure that thing he was stroking would never fit in a woman without splitting her in two. She had plenty of experience at how big she was inside and she couldn’t get more than two fingers in herself without it causing a lot of discomfort. As she watched him stroking his penis that night she judged it had to be the size of four of her fingers. Nontheless, watching him got her excited and she rubbed herself whenever he did that. She’d watched him many many times since then and could tell now from the way he acted when his penis would spurt out that thick looking ivory colored fluid she knew was his semen. She’d even gotten pretty good at getting that special feeling between her legs at the same time his semen came out.

So, the fact that she would once again have to share a bed with her brother was met with both disappointment and curiosity. Disappointment that she wouldn’t have any privacy ... but curiosity about perhaps getting to see his penis up close once again.

She was so excited about getting ready for dinner on the train that she didn’t even think about the fact that her brother was in the room with her as she changed out of her dusty travel clothes and into the only gown she owned. It was her mother’s gown and she had only seen her mother wear it on one occasion - a wedding in the small farming town eight miles from their farm. It was beautiful blue satin, with lace around the neck. That neck swept scandalously low, showing the tops of Sue Ellen’s soft white breasts, and she couldn’t wait to go to dinner dressed in it.

Tom sat and watched quietly as his sister stripped off her travel clothes. They were not a wealthy family and she had neither a pair of underpants to wear or a corset or that newfangled thing that women were holding their breasts in these days.

Therefore, when she dropped her skirt and blouse, he could see all of her.

It had been some years since he’d shared a bathtub with her and there had been changes. He noticed her breasts first. They were round and stuck out a lot farther than he’d imagined. They were snowy white and at their tips were small pink nipples that looked pretty much like those on their brood sow. Maybe not quite so long as the sow’s, but then again the sow’s always got fatter and longer whenever the piglets sucked at them.

Maybe Sue Ellen’s would too, if someone sucked on them, he thought idly.

Then he jerked as he realized that his peter was getting hard. His gaze slid downwards to her stomach. It was flat and had very pale light blond hairs scattered across it. Then further down where the wheat color of her hair was present in a sparse covering between her legs. As she reached for the dress she was getting ready to put on one leg lifted off the floor and he could then see the thin bulge of two pink fleshy lips protruding from that hair. He knew that was her vaginal opening and his penis got harder fast.

The train lurched and began to move.

Sue Ellen, off balance in the first place, fell sideways. Luckily Tom was sitting there and caught her. Her naked body landed right in his arms, and luckily he broke her fall. His hands managed to slide across her soft white breasts and stomach in the process. Her round firm bottom landed right on his rigid penis. Blushing beet red Tom tried to push her back up onto her feet, but all this did was rub his hands across her breasts again. Without thinking he arched his hips up, driving his stiff boner right into her bottom. Two things happened almost immediately.

The first was that his penis leaked a large dollop of precum into his pants, making a stain in the front of them.

The second was that Sue Ellen felt both outrage and intense excitement at the feel of her brother’s hands on her breasts and his obviously stiff penis under her buttocks. She struggled to her feet and turned to face her brother, anger rising.

“Tom Bradley! Just what in the world do you think you’re doing, touching me there?” she barked. It didn’t occur to her that she was now standing right in front of her brother stark naked. She looked down at his lap and saw the stain.

“And what in the world is that?“ she pointed at the stain.

Tom was mortified. He couldn’t talk and he almost couldn’t breathe. He thought he might pass out. He found himself staring right at his sister’s breasts and a small part of his mind noted that those nipples did get bigger and longer than before. And they hadn’t been sucked at all!

The train lurched again and this time those breasts mashed right into his face as she fell on top of him. It began gathering speed as she flailed, trying to regain her balance and his face was rubbed between her wonderfully soft breasts. Finding one of those nipples on his nose Tom instinctively opened his mouth, captured the nipple and gave it a little suck. Perhaps that small part of his brain still wanted to pursue the hypothesis that sucking them might make them longer.

Sue Ellen squeaked when she felt something warm and wet close around her right nipple and then she felt him suck and a lance of exquisitely pain ... except it was a beautiful, delightful pain ... shot from that nipple right to the place between her legs she loved to rub. She jerked backward and the nipple popped out of his mouth with a slurping sound. She looked down, trying to see if it was injured. Her hand shot to the nipple and she pinched it between her thumb and finger, pulling it away from her body. That sent another shot of unworldly pain/pleasure to her... `pussy` she thought the wicked word in her mind.

She wanted to slap her brother for taking such liberties with her, but then she saw his face. His mouth was open, his eyes looking at her adoringly. His hands were at his sides and there was a huge bulge in his pants now, right where that troubling stain was. He looked just like her father did when he looked at her mother in the bathtub. For some reason that made her pussy tingle and scared the hell out of her at the same time.

She backed up and reached for the gown. “Um ... we have to go to dinner” she said. Dressing faster than she thought possible she got the gown on and the shoes that went with it, patted her hair into place and lurched out into the passageway of the Pullman car. She swayed down the hall, her breathing much faster than it should have been. A man opened the door between the cars and she tried to make a graceful entrance into the dining car. Not knowing she should wait for the porter to seat her, she found an empty booth and sank into the padded seat gratefully. She ordered in a daze, trying to understand the feeling she was having in her body and mind and didn’t even notice when a young cowboy came up to her table.

“Well look at this pretty little filly Tex,” he drawled to another man behind him.

She looked up dumbly at the roughly dressed cowboy. He was hardly older than herself and his companion was probably only a year or two older.

“I can’t imagine why such a delightful bundle of womanhood would be all alone like this” he leered at her. She realized he was looking right at the low scooping neckline of her gown.

“I’m not alone, young man” she stuck her chin up in the air. She didn’t want this man to know she was only a farm girl. “You’d be well advised to move along and leave me in peace.” She looked out the window of the car, at the fast moving scenery, but didn’t see a bit of it.

“Now don’t be that-a-way, little lady,” the dirty looking man grinned. He was missing two teeth. “You and me and Tex here can have a lot of fun on this here train. He started to sit down beside her but she put her hand up and pushed at him.

“I’m not interested in having any fun with you or your friend Tex” she said coolly. But she was beginning to worry. The boy/man was wearing a gun and so was his friend. They both looked like men who took what they wanted and arranged for payment later, if at all. Then she saw Tom come into the car and her face lit up wirh relief.

“Now that’s better,” said the cowboy. “You sure are pretty when you smile, and I’ll bet you’re even prettier when you smile without that pretty dress on.” He leered again. He slid a finger into the bodice of her gown and pulled it away from her body, peering boldly into her cleavage.

Sue Ellen smiled again. She knew her brother well, and she knew how he’d respond to what he’d just heard.

Tom was a big boy, well over six feet tall, and the hard work on the farm had filled him out broad at the shoulders, with a thick chest and bulging arms. He topped both of these cowboys by at least a eight inches and could probably lift both of them off the floor at the same time. His face looked dangerous as he came up behind the two cowboys.

“Boys,” he said in a low but clearly audible voice, “I shorely wouldn’t like to think that you’re bothering my little sister now.”

The younger cowboy smiled as he turned. “You just move along sonny, before you get yourself in...” he gulped as he saw Tom clearly. “Trouble,” he finished lamely. His hand strayed toward his gun. Tex turned his head too, but when he saw Tom he simply stepped past his friend and started walking toward the other end of the dining car. He knew real trouble when he saw it and wanted no part of Tom. His companion wasn’t as smart. His right hand grasped the grip of his revolver.

“You pull that six shooter and you’re leaving this train mister,” said Tom calmly. “Right through that window over there.” He lifted his right hand negligently and pointed to a window.

“Come on Ronny,” said Tex from about ten feet away. “Lets get a bite to eat.”

Ronny was thinking that he could get the drop on Tom, though, and laughed. “No, Tex, I think I want a taste of this little slut first.” He started to pull his gun. He never saw Tom’s right hand, which was still raised, swing in and slap his left cheek.

Sue Ellen thought a gun had gone off. Ronny’s last clear thought was that his head had been torn off and was sailing through the air.

In fact his head was still attached to his body, and his whole body was sailing through the air. With a sickly thud his head hit the window on the opposite side of the train from where Tom had pointed and Tom moved after him, getting a grip on Ronny’s hair and belt. He lifted the now limp cowboy up off the floor and began carrying him toward Tex. Tex put his hands up in front of him, palms out.

“Now hold on there boy. He didn’t mean no harm, and if you throw him off this train it might kill him. You don’t want to do that, now do you?”

Tom stopped, still holding the unconscious Ronny by his hair and belt. “I reckon I don’t much care right now,” he said levelly. “He touched my sister.”

Sue Ellen got up and put her hand on Tom’s shoulder. “Tom, I think he’s learned his lesson. Why don’t you put him down now, okay?”

Tom looked over his shoulder and his heart melted. Sue Ellen was so beautiful. He felt the tingle in his cock that told him he’d better get seated quickly or he’d be embarrassed yet again. He gave Ronny a little toss that landed him in a heap at Tex’s feet. Then he leaned over and pulled the gun from the man’s holster. He tucked it in his waistband. “Okay. You take care of him. When he wakes up tell him I don’t want to see him on this trip again. Clear? I’ll leave his gun with the porter.”

Tex looked at his friend and sighed. “Yeah, sure. I’ll keep him away from you all. We’re getting off in thirty or so miles anyway. Thanks for not hurting him. He’s just sowing some wild oats and she was alone and all and...” He mumbled a few more words and dragged his staggering, disoriented friend into the next car. Tom and Sue Ellen sat down.

Now that it was all over Sue Ellen realized she had a warm feeling in her stomach and she was flushed. She suddenly realized she had a stark memory of the feeling of Tom’s lips on her nipple and she blushed when she realized she was wishing she could feel that again. Tom had fought for her honor and for some reason that made her want to rub between her legs again. “What a hussy I am” she thought to herself “and with my own brother!“ she thought with some guilt.

They had dinner and managed to bank the fire of their secret passions, talking about the farm, and the trip and what they expected to happen in San Hallente. Soon it was dark outside the windows of the train and they both realized it was time to head for their tiny cabin. Both thought about that single bed, though neither thought the other was thinking the same thing.

When they got to the room Sue Ellen had come up with a plan of sorts. She wasn’t at all sure she was doing the right thing, but she hoped that something might happen. So, when they were in the room she began fanning her face with her hand. “Goodness Tom, it’s awfully hot in here.” Tom, who had been thinking of some way to disguise or hide his cock, which he knew would get hard any minute, just nodded absently.

Sue Ellen took the next step. “I believe I’ll just swelter in my nightgown. Do these windows open Tom?” Thankful for something to think of other than what was under his sister’s dress, Tom went to the tiny window and tried to find a way to open it. He soon learned it was painted shut and told Sue Ellen it wouldn’t open.

With a tingle in her abdomen Sue Ellen took the final leap. “Well, then, I’m just going to have to sleep without that nightgown. I’ll just suffocate otherwise.”

She began undoing the buttons of the dress.

Tom felt panic rising in his throat. She was going to take that dress off and she was naked underneath it. Then she was going to lie down on the bed, stark naked, because of the heat. The thought of Sue Ellen lying naked on that bed brought him to instant painful erection and there was nothing he could do about it except turn away from her and stay clothed. He did so.

Sue Ellen frowned. Now he intended to be a gentleman! “Tom, do you want the inside or outside of the bed?” she asked sweetly.

“Uh ... well ... I ... I ah...” he stuttered. “I’m not very sleepy right now. I think I’ll just sit up for a while.

“Nonsense” she said pertly. “I can’t go to sleep with the light on and it’s silly for you to sit up in the dark. You surely can’t be embarrassed about seeing me after what happened before dinner. And I don’t want you all bleary eyed and tired when we get to San Hallente tomorrow. You get ready for bed right now.

By now she was ready to drop the dress, but she wanted him to see her do it. “Tom?” she said again. As he turned to face her she let the dress go and it pooled at her feet. He stared and let go of a little groan as he felt his penis leak once again.

“Ohhhh I can’t, Sue Ellen” he groaned softly.

“You most certainly can,” she said and stepped up to him to begin unbuttoning his shirt. “We slept in the same bed most of our lives, Tom, and this will be no different.” The ache in her nipples and the slight slipperiness between her legs announced the lie to her, but she chose to ignore those warnings. “What happened before was merely an accident.” she finished as she pushed the shirt off his shoulders. In the process the points of her breasts brushed his chest. Her nipples were hard and hot as they grazed his chest. Her hair smelled wonderful too.

Which is how Tom found himself lying on his right side, his naked back facing the door and his naked front facing his sister. He had been unable to move while Sue Ellen had taken his clothing off. She’d been very careful about dropping his pants, pulling them out away from his erection. She hadn’t said a word. She hadn’t touched it, but there was no way she could have missed it since she squatted to lift his leg out of each pant leg. That rigid leaking member had to be only an inch from her face at the time.

It had been and Sue Ellen again swore that her brother must be a freak of nature. She wanted to see that penis again and she hoped she’d get to see him pull on it again, but not for a second did she think about trying to try to fit that monster inside her body. He was her brother, after all. And it had all that silvery stuff leaking from the little hole in the end of it too! She knew that had to be his sex fluid. It didn’t smell bad, though. She had to stop herself from giving that stiff rod a little kiss and was horrified that she’d even thought of it!

Sue Ellen’s only problem was that it wasn’t at all hot inside the tiny stateroom.

In fact it was somewhat chilly.

So, like women do every day, she simply changed her mind and said, “Well, I suppose it’s cooled off some. I’m so comfortable I don’t want to get up and put my nightgown on,” she moaned. “I don’t want to take a chill, so you’ll need to keep me warm, Tom.”

With that she cuddled right up to him, pressing her breasts into his chest and nestling her chin between his head and shoulder. She felt the bottom of that long hard rod of his pressing against her abdomen and shuddered as she realized it was pressing right against where she would carry a baby some day. But it felt wonderful to her to feel all that hot skin of his pressed against her.

She squirmed against him.

Tom was in trouble. Sue Ellen’s gorgeous soft breasts were rubbing against his chest. Her pussy was only inches away from his cock and her belly was rubbing against his aching prick as she squirmed. He suddenly had a vision of his little sister, blond hair flying, green eyes looking into his under him as he pounded that prick into her pussy and shot streams of thick white cum into her womb. That thought made the sap rise in his log of love and he knew he was going to squirt in just a few seconds.

He couldn’t bear the thought of splattering her stomach and breasts and, in a panic, he grabbed the sheet and thrust it between them, rolling back to try to get the sheet over the tip of his cock before he let loose. They’d left the lamp lit, figuring it would run low of oil soon and go out, so the cabin was still lit.

But there wasn’t room for him to go anywhere except on the floor and as he fell his legs flew out with his arms. About the time his butt hit the floor his penis bucked and the first stream of semen flew up into the air about a foot and a half. Sue Ellen watched in delight as she got to see his penis shoot up close. He rolled slightly toward the bed as the second shot fired out of the tip of his cock and that one landed right on her abdomen, right where the light blond fuzz of her mons started.

She touched it with a finger and marveled at how slippery it felt.

Tom was mortified. There he was, lying flat on the floor while his prick shot cum all over the place and his sister watched. He wanted to just fade away, never to be seen again. He put his hands over his face and moaned.

Sue Ellen was delighted. She rubbed two fingers right through the furrow of her pussy lips and sighed, knowing she couldn’t get off before he got up off the floor. Besides, she wanted to feel his naked skin against hers again. She decided to act like nothing much had happened.

She tried to sound very worldly. “Well, Tom, now that that’s taken care of, do you think we might get some sleep? We have a big day tomorrow.”

Tom couldn’t believe what he heard her say. Not only wasn’t she enraged, she was acting like what had happened was the most natural thing in the world. “You aren’t mad?” he said hesitantly.

“Tom, all boys act that way in the presence of a naked woman. Now get back in bed. I’m getting a chill.”

Feeling much better Tom got up, wiped himself off with the sheet and got back in bed with Sue Ellen. As he pressed up against her he felt the string of cum that had gotten on her abdomen. “Uh ... sorry” he said as he swiped at the area with the sheet.

“It’s okay” she murmured into his neck as she began squirming up against him again. Now his penis wasn’t hard any more, and it was down between his legs.

They drifted off to sleep finally, rocked to sleep by the rocking of the train car as it swayed back and forth down the tracks.

It was dark when Sue Ellen awoke. Fuzzily she came up out of a dream where something was inside her pussy and it didn’t hurt at all. Then she realized it might not be a dream. She felt something between her legs, right where she liked to rub herself.

It was Tom’s penis and it was hard again.

It had slipped between her thighs and was digging into her vaginal lips as the train rocked back and forth. Every so often the bulbous head would slide between her pussy lips and slide through the furrow they made. When that happened the head rubbed right where she loved to put pressure. She knew where her clitty was, if not what it was. It felt lovely and she thought she might be able to get that special feeling from the rubbing if he didn’t move away from her. To make sure he didn’t move she lifted one leg and lay it over his, pulling his lower body toward hers.

That made her pussy furrow open up a little bit. It was very slick down there.

Tom woke up. “What... ?” he said groggily. Something was happening to his prick and it felt really good. As he came awake he began to realize just where his penis was rubbing. “Sue Ellen?” he said softly.

She tensed for a minute and then decided to act like she was almost asleep. “Ummm?” she responded.

“What are you doing Sue Ellen?” he said.

“Feels good” she murmured.

“Sue Ellen we shouldn’t be doing this.” He felt obligated to point out.

“I know. Feels good. Go back to sleep,” was her response. The train hit a particularly bad track joint and rocked. The head of his cock caught in her vaginal opening, pressing into her.

“MMMMMMMMM” she moaned. Her hips wiggled and the tip pressed further.

“Sue Ellen, honey, you have to stop or something bad’s going to happen,” Tom panted.

“Feels too good to be bad,” she panted back.

“But it’s wrong,” he said.

“I know,” she answered back. But she squirmed even more, her hips thrusting toward him.

“Sue Ellen ... it might go inside you if you keep doing that,” he huffed. He wanted to shove - hard.

“Won’t fit,” she murmured back.

“Yes it will,” he gasped.

“Too big,” she protested.

The train hit another bad track joint and rocked hard again. As he rolled toward her Tom couldn’t help but thrust with his hips. The head of his cock popped inside the mouth of her pussy.

“Oooooooooo!” she gasped. Her pussy flooded with slick juice as it got ready to take a hard cock.

Tom realized what he’d done and started to pull it back out.

No!“ Sue Ellen gasped, digging her heel into the calf it was touching. “I mean ... Wait,” she panted.

“I told you it would go in,” he groaned. “We have to stop.”

Wait!“ she ordered, her voice firm, now. All pretense that she was asleep or drowsy was abandoned. “Don’t take it out just yet.” Her hips tried to help the swaying of the train. She couldn’t believe it was actually in her. It didn’t hurt! In fact ... it felt wonderful. She was sure that if she could get just a little bit more inside her she’d get that special feeling.

“It feels soooo good,” she whispered.

Tom heard that whisper. He knew what they were doing was wrong, but she was right. It did feel good. It felt better than anything he’d ever felt before in his whole short life. But he knew if he rolled on top of her he’d sheath his prick in her to the root, and he just couldn’t let that happen.

He had a bright idea. If she was lying on top of him then he couldn’t go too deep. She wouldn’t let that happen. He scooted toward her, crushing her against the wall, in preparation to rolling onto his back. He didn’t plan on the fact that this shoved another inch of his meat into Sue Ellen’s famished pussy.

“Ohhhhhhhhhh,” she sighed. She wanted to spread her legs wide ... to let that big thing that was barely in her go deeper. She decided that much deeper would be better than just a little deeper. She heard Tom say, “I have to get under you honey,” and then felt herself rolling and shaking back and forth as he pulled her up on top of his body.

In the process his prick popped out of her.

“Nooooooooooo,” she complained and immediately started writhing her loins about, trying to find that wonderful feeling thing and get it back inside her. In the process her breast ended up at her brother’s mouth and, having thought about how much he’d like to do that again, he latched on. He mostly sucked, but the train was rocking and he nipped that nipple gently with his teeth to keep it from getting away from him.

Sue Ellen froze as that sweet sensation of pain and pleasure assaulted her senses. She felt like something was getting bigger inside her, like a balloon or something, inflating, with nowhere to go, making her skin stretch. She felt like she couldn’t get enough air in her lungs. Somehow, she knew that if only she could get that beautiful hard thing back inside her, everything would be all right. She reached between them and found his rampant penis. It was slippery, but she held it and aimed it between her legs. Throwing caution to the wind she slotted it into her pussy mouth with an instinct she didn’t know she had. Then, putting both of her hands on her brother’s chest, she raised up, popping her breast out of his mouth and impaled herself on his weeping prick.

Tom, under his sister now and feeling much safer about things, was having the time of his life nursing on one of her cherry pink nipples when it was torn from his lips. He felt Sue Ellen’s hand on his cock and opened his mouth to say something and then felt wet heat on the tip of his cock. His breath whooshed out as almost instantly his cock was fully sheathed in wet heat. He goggled and looked down at where his penis should be.

All he saw was Sue Ellen’s fluffy gold pubic hair mashed up against his own curly brown nest. His brain registered that his prick was inside his sister - completely inside her - when she began to make very strange noises.

Sue Ellen just knew that if she could get some of that nice hard penis inside her that something magical would happen. So she was a little overzealous about sitting down on it. In her defense she was actually quite positive that it wouldn’t go inside her very much. She was still sure it was much too large to actually fit inside her.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.