Past Indiscretions - Cover

Past Indiscretions

by Tony Masters

Copyright© 2005 by Tony Masters

Erotica Sex Story: Everyone comes to a marriage with past baggage. Sophie's secrets were more interesting than most.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Size   .

Sophie and I rarely spoke of our lives before we met. I knew she had lived with a guy for a couple of years while going to college. She knew I'd had a bad experience with an ex-fiancé. What mattered to us, was that we loved each other enough to stay married for four years, the sex was still good, if not as regular as it once was and we wanted the same things out of life. We wanted a home far into the suburbs, maybe a couple of kids, and enough money to have some of the things our friends enjoyed. One of those things I was enjoying was our new computer.

We justified the expense of having it, because my wife was a copy-writer for an advertising-agency and sometimes had to bring her work home. When the ten-year-old word-processor we'd bought from a pawn-shop, finally died, I said she should have a new one. The new machine was the latest thing, with five-hundred and twelve Megs, eighty gigs, and a fast two-point-five Hertz processor. When I casually suggested we should also get Internet service, Sophie had no objections. She did playfully accuse me of planning to use it for down-loading porn. I denied it, but I lied. Some friends of mine were into sharing down-loaded pictures of lovely nude women and I guess I wanted to fit-in.

Soon I was sitting in front of the screen every time Sophie left the house. I had learned enough from listening to my friends at work, to purge the files I had copied to a removable disk and how to cover my tracks so my wife wouldn't suspect. I even grew bold enough to join some of those on-line communities who like posting their favorite pornographic images for all to see. Some even posted photos of their own wives and girlfriends. I thought they were crazy. I knew my Sophie was beautiful and I liked to see the envy on other guys' faces when we were out together, but I would never voluntarily give them a peek at her sweet body.

It was while visiting one of these sites that I happened upon a group of pictures posted by a guy who called himself, "Lazy Forty". The man had excellent taste in women and I was happily down-loading his files, when a particularly lovely blond caught my eye. She looked amazingly familiar. It was only after I had copied the photo and expanded it, that I realized, if the woman was brunet instead of platinum-blond and her pubic region wasn't shaved, she could my wife. The next photo nearly floored me, because it was of the same woman, her back to the camera, smiling over her shoulder. Tattooed on the shoulder was a tiny smiling monkey, exactly like my Sophie bore. I went through the set twice before I was certain these were the only two of the woman.

I magnified the photos. I printed the photos. I compared them to other photos of Sophie, but it was only when I raided her scrape-book and located the pictures of her with her former boyfriend, that I was sure. She was younger, had a slightly different hairstyle, but the smiling blond woman embraced in the arms of a well-dressed black man, was the same nude vixen I had copied from the Internet. I groaned as I realized I was going to have to bring this to Sophie's attention. If her ex-lover was trading her intimate photos, there was always the chance someone who knew her, would see them. My wife was going to know how I had come by the pictures and I had no idea how she might react.

Surprisingly, she reacted not at all as I expected.

"You didn't have to hide it," Sophie chided me. "I don't care if you look at other women, as long as you don't touch. I've never said a word to you about the drawer full of magazines and video-tapes in your chest."

"I didn't know you knew."

"Of course I know," she replied with a wink. "Estrogen gives me a license to ransack everything in sight."

"Well, what about the pictures?"

"What about them?" she repeated, as she turned back to sorting the groceries she had purchased.

"It doesn't bother you to have them floating around the Internet?" I asked, aghast at her calm.

"Certainly it bothers me," she replied, "But they're out there already and there's nothing I can do to stop it. Honey; drop it. That was years ago and I'm a different person now. Heck, I even look like a different person, so enjoy my blond-slut pictures when you run across them and don't let it worry you."

"Well, just how many pictures are we talking about?" I asked.

"Robert was an amateur photographer," she said, "And I was his favorite subject. There were quite a few, but in most of them I was dressed. What I don't understand is, why now? He's had the photos for years and been in bad financial scrapes a couple of times, but he never sold them. Now, he's working with some kind of official envoy in China, of all places and doing well. Maybe I should call his brother and find-out what's going on."

She took the kitchen phone off the hook and dialed a number from memory.

Seeing the look on my face, she grinned and explained, "Carry is my best friend in the whole world. She married Jim back in ninety-eight and introduced me to Robert, his twin brother. I think she was kind of upset when we broke it off, but that's how it goes."

Her eyes suddenly went wide and she exclaimed into the handset, "Hi, Girl! It's me, Sophie!"

A screech on the other end of the connection could be heard across the room and suddenly the women were engaged in the mad, complex, rapid-fire, exchange of personal and social information, only they could understand. After the fifth change-of-subject, I was lost and stayed that way until my wife noticed me again and held up one finger.

"Carry, Baby," Sophie interrupted the conversation, "I need to ask you something. Have you, or Jimmy heard from Rob lately?"

An excited babble on the other end made her eyes roll, as if she were hearing something irritating, for the thousandth time.

"No," she said into the hand-set, then with more insistence, "No! Carry, please listen; I'm still happily married to Mike... Yeah, Mike. I'm not looking to hook-up with Rob again. I'm just trying to find out why he sold some of our stuff. Everything I left behind, he said he wanted and wouldn't part with any of it. I mean... if he needed money, he could've called me. He should never have sold our personal things."

For the next several minutes, Sophie's face went through a series of expressions; from irritation, to anger, through piety, to become resigned amusement.

"Okay, Carry. I understand. When you hear from him again, give him my best. Say hi to Jimmy and the kids for me. Sure, let's get together sometime; I want you to meet Mike. Okay, I'll call you. Bye, bye."

"Poor Robert," she sighed as she put the phone away and returned to emptying plastic bags. "He has woman-troubles. Seems, he married a girl from Hungary, a couple of years ago and they've had a stormy relationship. Robert is crazy in love with the woman, but nothing he does for her is ever good enough. She's left him three times and each time he managed to talk her into returning. The last time, she sold everything they owned, including his personal belongings and left the country; for good. I guess our pictures went with the rest. Carry thinks I was talking about the record-collection; we had some great, one-of-a-kind, seventy-eights and vinyl. I didn't bother to tell her different."

"I can understand why you wouldn't," I remarked.

This made my wife stop what she was doing and give me a frown.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"I didn't..." I began, trying to forestall the flash of anger I could see in her face.

Too late.

"Just because I don't want my naked butt showing all over the world, doesn't mean I'm ashamed of anything I've done," she snapped. "Those pictures were meant for Rob and me, along with a few trusted friends. No one else was supposed to see them. I'm sorry if that offends you, but I'm not the one surfing the net for porn. Am I?"

I had to do some very intense ass-kissing to calm her down enough so I could leave the room. I beat a hasty retreat.

Over the next few weeks I looked for more of her photos, in different locations and on several adult sites. I found one occasionally and when I did, I would show it to her.

"That was Christmas of ninety-nine," she said of one, which displayed her nude except for a Santa hat and bells taped to her nipples, then of another, "I think that was taken at Rob's birthday-party, and before you ask... I was the only one sober enough to remember and I have only a vague recollection."

I kept posting messages to "Lazy Forty" until he finally sent me an e-mail, telling me where he had gotten the photos. I went to the site, called "Girlfuss" and had to subscribe to see anything. After endangering my credit-card to the tune of about thirty bucks and scanning thousands of thumbnail images, I located her sets under the alias, "Blonde-bomb" and down-loaded everything available. There were about two-hundred photos, most in color; varying in theme from demure panty-shots, to out-right vulgar fingers-in-spread-pussy shots. As familiar as I was with my wife's body, I have to say, these pictures still made me hot and horny.

I tried contacting the company, explaining the circumstances and asking them to remove the photos from their site. They informed me they had bought the films in good-faith from the person claiming to be the photographer and had signed permission to use them. The company did offer to provide all records of the transaction, should I decide to sue the photographer. I knew that wasn't going to happen. Sophie and I spoke about it briefly and it was her contention, we should let time and neglect do the work for us.

"There are new people added to those sites every day," she insisted. "Since I'm nothing special, my pictures will eventually, just fade away."

I decided she was right and let it go; or would have let it go.

My membership to Girlfuss came with a monthly e-mail newsletter, detailing new models, advertising photo-sets and videos which were being made available that month. Since I had never tried down-loading a video, one day, I decided to take a stab at it. I went to the site, found the video section, and then went through the thumb-nails searching for a likely candidate. That's when I found my wife's smiling face, above the title of the video, "Sophie's Gang-Bang: New York".

I think I was in shock as I clicked on "down-load", which took several minutes, then "save". Before I opened the movie-file, I went and poured myself a stiff drink. I clicked "play" and the nightmare began.

This wasn't one of those slick, badly-acted, back-street Hollywood productions. This was thirty minutes of straight fucking, filmed entirely in video-tape, with no music track. With a view of the New York City skyline occasionally showing through the large open windows of an apartment, or hotel, Sophie came into the room and began to undress. Soon she was joined by a large black man, who had to be Robert. This man, who was already naked and sporting a healthy erection, helped her to undress, then began kissing her. In his arms, her peaches and cream skin looked like vanilla ice-cream, while the contrast made his look black as coal.

She reached down to grasp his long tool and lovingly stroked it as she asked, "Are you ready for me?"

"What about a little head first?" he asked in return.

"There's only one thing I like better," she chirped happily.

Dropping to her knees, she smiled as she caressed the nine-inch sausage hanging from his crotch. After stroking it slowly a few times, she moved closer and took it between her lips. As she began to work the purple head of his dong around in her mouth, she gently rubbed and squeezed his heavy sack of balls. A moment of sucking and she removed it to lick it firmly all about the rim, before taking it inside again. Each time she removed it from her mouth, to lick the head, tongue the entire length of the shaft, or kiss and chew at his wrinkled scrotum, the thing was bigger and bent into a tighter arch. By the time he told her he was ready, the thing was curved up into the shape of a banana, the hood flared like a deformed mushroom and its one-eye drooling pre-cum.

"Ummmm!" she moaned as she slid her mouth over it and then drew away, a string of jism connecting her full lips to the purple and chocolate beastie. She licked the string away from the near foot-length penis and swallowed, all the time looking up into his eyes with a grin.

"That's fine, Baby," he assured her. "Now let's show 'em how good you can take my cock."

As she stood and moved to lean onto the bed, his meaty organ curled up to touch his belly-button. The camera moved behind him and dropped down, until I was peering between his legs at her bare vagina. This was the first indication that someone other than the couple was in the room. I wondered who might be making the video.

He bent to place one hand on her shoulder, while catching his dick with the other, to bend it down and press it into the slight indentation at the top of her strawberry-cream slot. I cringed as I realized how big this cock was in comparison to my own and I had always thought I filled her snugly. Sophie opened her legs a bit more as he applied pressure. I could see how she braced herself for the push, and then slowly, the head of this dark snake opened the leaves of her vulva. By the time the glands penetrated, her outer lips were standing two inches apart. The cock had her inner lips stretched taut, like a condom that was too small, dragging them inside, along with her clit. By the time he got the thickest part of his shank inside, her mound bulged as if she were slightly pregnant and no pink at all could be seen.

When he took his hand away to ease the swollen tool to her limits, she lowered her upper body so she could look between her legs at the stressed orifice. Sophie glanced at the camera and smirked, then mouthed the words, "That's fucking tight!" Robert withdrew his dick a couple of inches, causing her labia tissues to reappear, before shoving them back out of sight. The next time he pulled more shaft out of her, causing her flesh to roll out around it, as if he were turning her inside-out. He rammed it home, making her gasp. By the fifth or sixth stroke, his smooth, dark log was glistening and slick with her juices. The camera continued to hold on their tight coupling for a moment longer as his pace increased, then zoomed back and moved to the side, so that I could see his big hands gripping her shoulders and the lobes of her lovely heart-shaped ass, jarring with each thrust.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.