Wagons Ho! - Cover

Wagons Ho!

Copyright© 2005 by Lazlong

Chapter 29

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 29 - This is the story of a young man and his family as they move west along the Oregon Trail. It is also the story of young love and young lovers.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

July 20, 1845

We made fifteen miles today and we camped back on the river. We had a nice camp with plenty of wood and grass for a change. My family was starting to get excited about nearing the end of our journey. We were all laughing and joking as the women fixed supper.

Our good mood continued on through supper, but ended shortly thereafter. The Reverend Green and a group of his followers showed up at our campsite. They didn't say a word as they grouped into lines and started singing a hymn.

The group consisted of the Reverend Green, his wife and their five kids; Ben Crank, his wife and two kids; and Jasper Province, his wife and three kids. I didn't know what was going to happen, but I whispered to Millie and asked her if she'd go and get Caleb and Ab. She nodded and took off.

When they finished the hymn, the Reverend Green stepped forward and started a long, drawn out prayer. He prayed that God would show us how we were living in sin. He prayed that God would forgive us for being born as heathens and would accept us into his glory. He prayed that if we couldn't be redeemed that God would strike us down with his lightning.

I was watching Tess the whole time this was going on and I could see she was ready to snap. I said, "John," in a loud voice. When he looked at me, I nodded toward Tess. He understood immediately and put his arm around her. I don't know if that calmed her or not, but I felt better because he was in a better position to restrain her if the need arose.

When he started praying that me and the two fallen women I was living with would ask God for forgiveness, I thought I was going to have to restrain Lettie. I could see Ab and Caleb coming, along with Millie and their wives when the Reverend started praying that our unholy union would not be blessed with offsprings.

Lettie had had enough. "Reverend Green," she shouted. He stopped and looked at her. "You and your wife have five kids. You must really enjoy swiving."

There was a gasp from all of the people he had brought with him. "Young woman," Green said. "My wife and I are married. What we do is none of your business. We are carrying out Gods word by multiplying like he told us to do. I don't appreciate the language you are using."

"Jase and I like to swive too, Mr. Green, or should I say we like to fuck? You're a little too late with your prayer. Millie is already in a family way and I'm hoping to be soon."

"That's Reverend Green."

"Well, Mr. Green, I don't revere you. I don't respect you. Actually, I despise you. You call Jase and Tess heathens because they are half Indian. Let me tell you, Sir, they are far better people than you will ever be. At one time or another, they have helped nearly everyone on this wagon train. They haven't done it because they were looking for a reward. They've done it because they are good people."

"They are heathens, young woman. By their very birth, they are heathens."

"Are you a Jew, Mr. Green?"

"I am a Christian."

"Then, you too, are a heathen. God's chosen people are the Jews, at least that's what my bible says."

Ab laid his hand on Green's shoulder and said, "I think it's time you left, Reverend Green."

"I have a perfect right to be here Mr. Smith. I can preach God's word at any time and any place."

"I'm afraid you're wrong about that. As long as Jase and his family are camped here, this is their home. You have no right to go into anyone's home, uninvited and preach at them."

"Mr. Green," I said, picking up Lettie's manner of address. "If this is my home, maybe I should just put a bullet through you, like you or one of your followers did to my mother. That way I wouldn't have to listen to you at all."

"My follower, as you put it, was probably a little over zealous in following God's plan. He has since repented."

"He hasn't said anything to me. It's probably better that he doesn't. If I find out who it was, I'll follow my heathen nature and stake him out naked on an ant hill, smeared with honey. How long do you think he'd last?"

"Reverend Green, if you know who shot Mrs. Tackett and refuse to tell us, you are just as guilty as he is," Ab said.

"He has made his peace with God, Mr. Smith. That's good enough for me."

"Maybe I should just stake you out on an ant hill. I'll bet you'd tell us who did it before the sun went down the first time," I said.

"God will strike you down for the threats you are making against a man of the cloth," Green said.

Emma had been quiet until now, but she just couldn't hold it in any longer. "Man of the cloth, my ass," she said. "If you were truly a man of the cloth, a man of God, you'd be trying to help us, even if you thought we were sinners. Instead, you come around berating us because of our race, while you protect someone who tried to kill one of us. You are a hypocrite of the worst kind. I hope you rot in hell for how you are treating us."

Jasper Province jumped forward and acted like he was going to hit Emma. I grabbed his wrist and squeezed. "You touch her and you are a dead man," I said. "That goes for all of you. If any one of you approaches any of my family, I will kill you where you stand."

"I think that is about enough folks. You people get out of here. If I ever find you've been back around Jase or his family, or if I ever find out any of you have tried to harm them, I'll throw you off the wagon train no matter where we are at the time."

Green's group mumbled and grumbled, but they left. Ab acted like he wanted to say something to me, but thought better of it.

July 21, 1845

I went to talk with Ab while the women were fixing breakfast. I asked him if there was anything special I should be looking for and he said that there was nothing special, but that if he remembered right, the country would be a little rough.

"Jase, I just want you to be careful about what you say," he told me. "After what you said to Green last night, if anything happens to him, even if it's an accident, people are going to think you had something to do with it."

"Yeah, I know, Ab. I figured I had to step in and say something though. There were four women there who were ready to cut him up and make jerky. I figured if I didn't say something, they would."

"I can see that, Jase. Just be careful."

I assured him I would, then I went back and had breakfast.

Millie, Lettie, Emma, and Abby informed me they were going scouting with me today. As we were getting ready to leave, Tess rode up and said she was going too. We made quite a procession.

Ab was right about it being rough traveling. We made fifteen miles for the day and I felt very good about making that many. We didn't hear anything from Green during the day and we were all thankful for that.

After supper, we were sitting around, talking about our future ranch. We hadn't even mentioned Green or his cohorts. I think all of us were thinking about him though.

It was getting a little late and we were thinking of heading to bed when we heard the same voices we had heard the night before start up a hymn. They were about a hundred feet out from the wagons, singing at the top of their voices.

Somehow, it struck me as funny, so I broke out laughing. Tess had started looking angry, but when I started laughing, I could see the corners of her mouth start to twitch and before long she started to laugh with me. The rest of my family soon joined us.

The singers broke off before they had finished the hymn, so I know they must have heard us. I don't know about them, but if I'd heard someone laughing at me, it would have hurt me more than if they had been cursing at me.

July 22, 1845

Millie and Emma went scouting with me today. Lettie and Abby stayed with Tess and John. I knew something must be up, but I didn't say anything. We were still in rough country and we only made thirteen miles for the day.

We started an easy conversation not long after we started out. Emma was asking questions about Millie and me growing up and about how we had come to fall in love. Them Millie asked Emma about her childhood.

"Well, I think I told you I was born and raised in western Pennsylvania. My mother was a Shawnee Indian and my father had come over from Germany. I don't know how mom and dad met, but they were very happy together. Mom was a lot more talkative than your mom, Jase. She told me a lot about the Shawnee traditions and about the 'grandmother' who created and watched over the Shawnee people."

"Actually, when mom was teaching Tess and me the Cherokee language and traditions, she talked a lot more than she does now," I said.

"Mom talked a lot more all of the time. She was a beautiful woman with long, straight, black hair. Her skin was a little darker than dad's was, but when she was wearing white man's clothes, as she did most of the time, you couldn't have told she was an Indian. I don't think anyone around where we lived knew she wasn't white."

"Are your parents still living in Pennsylvania?" Millie asked.

"Mom and dad both died of cholera not long before Jason and I got married. We'd been talking about it anyway, so when they passed on, we just went ahead and got married."

"I'm sorry to hear about your parents, Emma. You didn't come down with the cholera?" I asked.

"No, and I don't know why. I took care of mom and dad both when they had it. I thought sure I'd get it too."

We were all quiet for a few minutes. I know I was thinking about how strange it was that one person would get a disease and the person closest to them would never get it.

"I wish Lettie was with us today too," Emma said. "She already knows what I'm going to tell you though, so she volunteered to stay with Abby. If the offer is still open, I'd like very much to become part of your marriage."

"The offer is still open," Millie said, then she looked around at me and I nodded. "We'd like very much to have you as part of our marriage and as part of our lives."

"Emma, my love for you has grown a lot over the last few days. I really appreciate how you have stood up for us during this fight with Reverend Green," I said.

"My love for all of you has grown too, Jase. I'm really proud of the integrity you've all shown."

Millie giggled. "Lettie kind of lost it with them the other night. I've never heard her use language like that before."

We all laughed and I said, "Millie's right. Lettie is usually the calm one of the bunch. Normally, she wouldn't say shit if her mouth was full of it. I guess the parson just got to her."

"So how do we go about this?" Emma asked.

"Emma, it might be best for you if no one found out about us marrying you until we leave the wagon train," I said. "Actually, it might be better for all of us. I'm afraid this might just stir up more trouble," I said.

"I'm not ashamed of it, Jase. I don't care who knows," Emma said.

"I'm not ashamed of it either, Emma. In fact, just before we leave the wagon train, I'll be happy to announce it to everyone. I just don't want to put you or any of the rest of us in more danger than we already are."

"I think Jase might be right, Emma. I'm not ashamed of it either, but these people are going crazy as it is. It's hard to tell what they might do if we stirred the pot even more," Millie said.

"Okay, I guess, but I'd really like to start sleeping with you guys," Emma said with a pretty blush.

"We'd like to start sleeping with you too," I said with an exaggerated leer.

Millie and Emma both giggled, then I said, "Let's just see how it plays out. Maybe they'll just forget about all of us now."

"Yeah, right," Millie snorted.


After supper, I asked Tess to take a walk with me. When we were away from camp, I told her that we were adding Emma to our marriage.

"It really doesn't surprise me," She said as she took hold of my hand. "Emma is a beautiful woman and she's part Indian. I think I probably like her as much as I like Millie and Lettie."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.