Wagons Ho! - Cover

Wagons Ho!

Copyright© 2005 by Lazlong

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - This is the story of a young man and his family as they move west along the Oregon Trail. It is also the story of young love and young lovers.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

Later that afternoon, Ab came around and told us Calvin was leaving our wagon train. "He said he couldn't possibly travel with a group that had a yokel for a Captain and a boy for a scout. He demanded his money back, but I told him to forget that."

I had to laugh at that. "You know he's got a point, Ab. Caleb could be called a yokel. He'd never been much of anywhere until we started this trip. He's one of the smartest, most honest men I've ever met though. As for me, a lot of people would call me a boy. I won't turn seventeen until July."

"You might be young, but you're not a boy. You're a married man and a skilled hunter. Your pap told me about all the trapping you've done and that you have supplied all of the meat for your family for almost five years. He also told me about what happened with Caleb's son and how you handled it."

I couldn't argue with him and it did feel good to know that at least some people thought of me as a man.

April 12, 1845

It was difficult getting out of bed this morning. Yesterday had spoiled us. We kissed and cuddled for a few minutes, then forced ourselves to get up. We had a quick breakfast, then I went to talk to Ab before I left for my scouting duties. "So, Ab." I said after we had exchanged greetings, "What should I be doing when I'm scouting?"

"Well, the first thing you need to think about are Indians. Most of the Indians we meet will be friendly. However, we need to try to find out for sure what the intentions are of any you meet. Your mama didn't teach you any of the Indian languages, did she?"

"Only Cherokee, but she did teach Tess and me both sign language. That's pretty much used by all of the tribes."

"Good. Like I said, most of them will be friendly. The next thing you need to do as a scout is to make sure we have a good place to camp every night. Ride out anywhere from twelve to twenty miles, depending on the terrain and pick a spot to camp. The third thing you need to do is to find the best route to get to the campsite and to mark the trail for me to follow."

We discussed different ways I'd mark the route then I asked, "How long until we're in Indian territory?"

"You might see some at any time, but you shouldn't have to worry about them for at least a week."

"In that case, I think I'll let the girls ride along with me today. They've been pestering me to go."

Ab laughed. I've never seen a feistier pair than your wife and your sister. By all means take them. Maybe they'll get it out of their systems before we get into any dangerous territory."


Millie and Tess were thrilled to find out they could go with me. They threw together some things for us to eat for lunch, then they saddled up and we got on our way just before the wagons pulled out.

The going was relatively easy when we first started out. As we got a little farther ahead of the wagons we started checking out different routes. Then we'd come back and mark the best one. We marked possible camp sites at ten, twelve and sixteen miles.

After that, we pretty much had the rest of the day to ourselves. We had beautiful weather for a change. The temperature was mild and the sun was shining.

The campsite at sixteen miles had a real nice little stream. The water wasn't much more than knee deep, but it was clear and pure. It was also cold. When I told Millie and Tess we had reached the end of the trail for a day's travel, they got out our lunch and we ate it with relish.

Tess untied a blanket she had behind her saddle and we spread it out to relax on while we ate. After we finished eating, Millie went over and pulled a bar of soap out of her saddlebags and waved it in front of us.

"I think this would be a perfect time for the three of us to take a bath," Millie said.

"Honey, that water is awful cold," I complained.

"Yeah, but think of how good you'll feel afterwards lying here on this blanket with two naked women while the sun dries us."

I couldn't argue with that, so I just groaned and got to my feet. I took Tess's hand and pulled her to her feet as well. We all held hands as we walked over to the creek.

We all watched each other as we undressed and hung our clothes on bushes. I walked into the stream to just above my knees and started splashing water up on my body. Millie brought the soap over to me and rubbed it between her hands to get a good lather.

She handed the soap to Tess and started rubbing her soapy hands over my body. Tess saw what Millie was doing, so she decided she'd like to help. She got her hands all lathery and handed the soap to me and started running her hands over my body as well.

I was in heaven. I just stood there and let them wash me. When they had covered every part of my body, I lathered up my hands and handed the soap back to Tess. I started running my hands over Millie's body, paying special attention to her more interesting places. Soon, Tess was helping me.

After we finished with Millie, she and I washed Tess. She had some very interesting places that needed special attention too.

After we were all soapy, I started splashing water up onto my body to rinse off. Millie threw the soap up onto the grass and both girls tackled me. We ended up with all three of us wrestling around in the water. God, it was cold, but I guess we did do a better job of getting all of the soap off that way.

When we couldn't stand the cold water any more we got out and laid on the blanket. The sun really did feel nice, but the breeze that was blowing nearly froze us. It didn't take long for us to dry and then the breeze didn't feel nearly as cold.

Millie said she had always wanted to make love out in the open. Tess said she'd like a close up look in the daylight. So, Millie and I put on a little show for Tess.


When the wagons arrived, we were of course fully clothed and squeaky clean. I talked to Ab and he said the markings we left were just fine.

We were just sitting around the fire, after dinner when Sam Stuart and his daughter, Ellen, came over. "I just wanted to thank you again for all that you and your mother have done for us," Sam said.

"I'm afraid we weren't much help, Sam. I just wish mom could have done more for Martha."

"A doctor couldn't have done any more, Jase. Let your mom know we appreciate her trying."

"I'll do that, Sam. How are you guys making out?"

"We're doing okay. Ellen is a good cook and the younger ones are helping out."

"You guys just got married, didn't you?" Ellen asked Millie.

"Yep, just two weeks ago, in Huntsville," Millie told her.

"I had to leave my boyfriend in Harrisburg," Ellen said.

"Why did you guys decide to go to Oregon, Sam?" I asked.

"Well, we had a store back in Harrisburg. About two years ago things started going down hill. We couldn't get outta things what we'd paid for them. Martha and I talked and talked about what to do about it, but we just weren't seeing any way we were gonna make it. Then this guy came along and made us an offer for the store."

"So you sold the store. Why did you decide on Oregon?"

"We'd been hearing good things about it. Neither one of us had any family left, so we spent everything we got for the store and outfitted ourselves for the trip."

We told them about pap talking for a long time about Oregon and how I'd held off courting Millie because I was afraid we'd leave and she'd stay in Kentucky. I told them that as soon as I found out they were going too I asked Caleb if I could court her.

Ellen sighed and said, "That's so romantic."

"Ellen," Tess asked, "Do you know all you need to know about cooking and everything?"

"Pretty much, I think. There are some things I'd like to talk to a woman about though."

"Why don't you come over after supper tomorrow? We'll run Jase off and the three of us can have a good conversation."

Ellen said she thought that would be just fine.

April 13, 1845

We got an earlier start than yesterday. The sky was overcast, but it was warm and it wasn't raining. Millie and Tess decided they wanted to go scouting with me again. I was getting used to having someone with me all the time, so I didn't complain.

We marked the trail and picked out a campsite about seventeen miles out. Knowing that we were going to want to hunt tomorrow, we scouted out the next five miles of the trail before we called it a day. We'd been lucky so far in finding campsites where there was good water and good grazing for the livestock.

When the wagons arrived, Millie and Tess didn't waste any time in getting a cooking fire built or in getting dinner ready. We ate supper early, then waited for Ellen to show up.

When she arrived, I said I'd make myself scarce. "That's okay, Jase. You can stay if you'd like," Ellen said.

"I need to talk to Gil Jacobs anyway, Ellen," I said. "I'd like for him to go scouting with me tomorrow so we can do some hunting."

"You just go ahead, Jase," Millie said. "That'll give us some time for some woman talk."


Gil was very anxious to go scouting with me and his father had no objections. We talked about it for a while and he asked if Tess was going with us. I may not be the brightest person in the world, but I could hear the almost worshipful tone in his voice when he said my sister's name.

"Very interesting," I thought. "It's too bad he's a couple of years younger than her."

After we'd talked with his parents for a while, Gil walked back over to our wagon with us. Ellen was still there, so Millie introduced her to Gil.


After the kids had left, Millie said, "Boy does Ellen have a big crush on you."

"Why do you say that?" I asked.

"While you were gone it was Jase this and Jase that, She asked if we thought you'd be back before she had to go. Every time she mentioned your name, her eyes were dreamy," Millie said.

"She's right, Jase. The girl has it bad for you," Tess said.

"And you, my dear sister, have an admirer too. All Gil can talk about is the lovely Tess."

"Ah, gee, ain't that sweet?" Tess said. "Gil is a cute kid. If he was three or four years older I might consider him as a suitor."

"So, what are we going to do about those two?" I asked.

"Why, get them together of course," Millie said.

Sometime during the evening, Millie and Tess got their heads together and decided how they were going to get Ellen and Gil to like each other. I just wanted to stay out of it.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.