Lord Tobin - Cover

Lord Tobin

by fintinman

Copyright© 2005 by fintinman

Erotica Sex Story: This is a story of a young man that has come to his true calling.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   .

Hi, my name is Toby; I am sixteen just last month. I stand six foot tall, I weight 200 lb. with black hair and a Greek complexion, and I have the strangest Frost gray eyes.

I live with my 33 year old mother (bobby may) and her 25 year old younger sister (Wilma) and our daughters (tally 3 and Iran3) both women are very good looking.

Mother stands 5/6, 38dx24x37 with black hair like me also with gray eyes but not as white as mine are, their also most like kersey alee from the TV show (cheers ) she's about 135 lb. with the great smile.

Then there's (will mina) now that's cooking with gas. Wilma stands 5/9 with brown hair and green eyes and weighs 109 lb. With a 38eeX25X36 and also a smile to die for but her best asset is her ass.

We or they came from a home, where incest was the normal. Mom had gotten pregnant with me when she was sixteen by her father or brother, she doesn't know who did it.

Well anyway, mother is a doll and so is Wilma, they treat me like I am god or something.

Mother came to me about four years ago after her father and brother was killed by lighting spike that blew their heads off.

After they were in the ground for about a week or so mother came to me and asked, if I had any experience with girls. I told mother, I didn't know anything about sex in any way.

Mother called her sister Wilma, to come and live with us, after that. Mother and Wilma would teas me, by walking around with very little clothes on, but Wilma started going topless most days.

I had a hard-on all day long thinking about them.

This is where it gets wearied, some times; mother and Wilma shared a bedroom for close to a year before, I was asked to join their fun.

That's right they were lovers, I had gotten up early one morning to see to my needs (toilet) well it was about three AM and I heard a moan come for Wilma, it sounded like she was ill or something, I went to see if she was alright.

I opened the door and there they were buck naked with mother eating out Wilma's cunt.

I just stood there watching them. Wilma tapped mother on her head and said; Bobby, we have an audience. Should we let him join us? Mother lifted her head to say; baby come over here and fuck my ass for me, will ya?

Like any good son, I climbed onto the bed and asked; what should I do.

Mother told Wilma she'd have to wait for her to finish, while she tout me what to do.

Mother had me lie down next to Wilma, and then mother licked my balls and then up my cock (witch is a respectable 11 inches). Anyway while mother was licking me, Wilma reached down behind mother and fingered her cunt.

Mother was close to Cumming, when Wilma said; bobby, fuck Toby good, now you slut.

Mother moved up my body so she was right over my cock, mother lowered herself down over my cock till she had taken ten inches and with a sigh she said; Willie, he's going to split me open.

Wilma smiled at mother's words and knelt behind mother with her hands on mother shoulders and pushed down hard, till mother had totally impaled herself on to my cock.

Mother screamed out saying; god he's killed me, but I love it, Fuck me baby, and fuck me hard.

So like a good son I fucked mother as hard as I could. Mother must have come five times before I did.

Wilma got down and licked both of our privets at the same time, witch added to the fun.

Mother passed out with my, cum shooting into her cunt/womb.

I pulled out and I was still hard. Wilma got right down to sucking me into her mouth, after a bit. Wilma pulled back and asked me if I would fuck her. Witch I did, with out so much of a hell yes.

We fucked for about an hour strait, before I had to cum again. Wilma was a live wire by then, begging me to fuck her harder. After I was done mother sucked me clean again, but I told her I needed to rest a bit. Mother took my cock out of her mouth and said; baby, I will take care of you cleaning, you just relax and enjoy.

After mother had cleaned my cock she moved to Wilma's cunt and cleaned her.

Over the next three months mother Wilma and I fucked daily at least four times each.

Mother and Wilma became pregnant, by me around the same time.

Mother and Wilma were very quite for a time. I noticed them sitting at the kitchen table whispering.

But when I would get close, they would shut up and look at me with fear in their eyes.

I had had enough of it and said; mother, what is this all about.

Mother and Wilma looked at me like I was crazy, but I could see into there eyes there was something wrong. I said; demit tell me, and tell me, NOW.

Both shook with fear, at my words, as I yelled at them.

Mother said; baby we're pregnant, and she looked down at her feet. So did Wilma.

I smiled and said; so why are you two so secretive about that, I am happy I knocked you both up. After all, that's what my women are apposed to do, carry my children.

They both looked at me with bigger then life smiles and said; really you're not mad at us for getting pregnant.

I kissed first mother then Wilma and said; no, I am very happy that you are going to have my babies.

They both tackled me; and kissed and hugged me, till I told them to let me up.

We talked at dinner that night, and when bed time came I told them that from now on, we sleep together, so off we went to bed, where we fucked two more times before going to sleep.

Life settled down to a low roar, around the homestead for a few months.

Mother and Wilma would want to do everything for me.

From washing my back when I showered, to feeding me my food. It was like they were my slaves.

I was lying with them, with each on one of my sides one night, just thinking about the babies coming, and how our lives had changed.

I was thinking man my life sure has changed over the last few months.

I wonder if these women of mine would mind if I got a girl friend.

Mother said; baby you know that we will not be able to fuck for much longer, as the babies, get close to our time, don't you? I just shrugged and said; ya, why.

Mother and Wilma both sat up and each took a hand and said; we love you and we want you to be happy with us. We also think that you need another woman to help take care of you.

They both kissed me and then said; tomorrow your aunt shelly will be coming to stay with us. And we hope that you will fuck her senseless.

Well now to describe shelly. Shelly is 20 years old, she stands 5/4 about 102lb. with red hair and green eyes with a 36cX26X36 and an ass that would stop a clock.

Shelly showed up the next day around dinner time, with a smile and a bag.

We moved her into my old room, and then, we all sat and talked about mother and Wilma's pregnancy.

Mother and Wilma told shelly all about how good a lover I was, and how they couldn't stop, doing for me.

Shelly asked them; bobby, Willie do ya think I could get a crack at your stud for awhile.

Mother said; sure shelly, just take the master to bed, and fuck him till you have had enough.

Well shelly got up and held out her hand to me and said; come on stud, time to put this bitch to rest.

I didn't think of what mother said, about me being their master, till a few days later.

Well the first night with shelly, I fucked her, then she fucked me, and then she blew me, till I was hard again then I fucked her ass for the first time ever.

I liked fucking her in the ass, too.

Shelly was a mess the next morning after we had gotten up. I had fucked shelly seven times the night before and she told mother and Wilma that she was in love.

The three of them talked, after we had finished eating. I went take a shower and get dressed.

Now let me tell you a little more about shelly, she was married to my uncle George, who had been with my grandfather and uncle mike, when they were decapitated.

George was a bit of a woozy, if you ask me. He was like a woman, feminine you know what I mean.

Anyway shelly had married George after the death of grand dad and mike.

But he couldn't get it up for any purposes, or so I was told by shelly.

Her husband was a cob jumper, (he liked it in his asshole or his mouth).

Shelly told me, that he was a good provider, but just couldn't hold a candle to any man.

Shelly told us, that she had been cuckolding him for about three years now, and he was happy, that she got her pleasure from her lovers.

Shelly told us, about her sex life, and all the men, she had been fucked by. She told us that she had wanted to have a baby, but none of her lovers could or would impregnate her.

Mother said laughing; shelly you are going to be so fucked by Toby, that by the time you go home, you're going to be with child.

The three of the women laughed out load at this and shelly said; one can only hope, can't one, blowing a kiss at me.

Well about two weeks had gone by, I had been fucking shelly seven times a day, when one morning, shelly sprang off the bed and ran into the toilet and barfed up her supper from the night before.

Shelly, mother and Wilma were now, all with child. Mother smiled at me and said; well you have done it once again, oh mighty master, of this humble slave, and then Wilma did the same.

I looked at her and smiled and said; what's with this slave crap mother. Mother said; well Toby, we are your sex slaves, aren't we.

I shrugged and nodded yes, then said; slave, come here and blow me.

And shelly, mother and Wilma all moved to my side and asked; how may your humble slaves attend our master.

I kissed mother and then shelly and then Wilma. Mother lowered herself down to take my cock into her mouth, and then she took me deep into her throat.

Shelly offered her tit's for me to suck on, while Wilma moved to my ass and started to lick my butt.

Not saying anything for this action, I came very fast.

Over the next few weeks I had fucked all three women in the ass as well as all their holes.

Shelly asked if her wimp husband could come and visit with us for a week or so.

I told her sure why not, and then said; you tell him, that I am your master and that he will not be fucking you ever again.

Shelly saluted me and said; right away master, and ran off to call Uncle George.

George came down to the house about six that night with his bag in hand.

I stood and told him, George you do know that shelly is now one of my women, don't you.

George just nodded and said; yes Toby, she told me that you are her master now, and I will have to clean your cum from her cunt.

I asked; George, how does that make you feel. George just lowered his head and said; I am not allowed to think of that Toby, shelly told me, that I am to do as you say and not back talk you.

I looked over at shelly and she winked at me and said; George, come over here.

George stood in front of me and asked what I wanted of him. I said; strip, George.

After George was out of his clothes I told him to turn around and kneel down so he could lick Shelly's cunt.

Shelly was just starring at him, as he did what he was told. Shelly said; you see Toby, he is such a wimp, I bet he'll suck your cock if you tell him to.

I looked at mother and Wilma and then to shelly and all three of them, nodded yes.

I told George, to turn around and suck my cock. George did as he was told, and he sucked my cock down, without a thought.

After that I fucked my women and had George suck my, cum out of their cunts.

While George was eating out Wilma, I fucked his asshole, very hard.

Mother, road Wilma's face, and shelly licked my ass.

After we were done for the night, shelly took George to his bed, were she tied him, face down, and then suck a thirteen inch vibrating dildo, up his ass and hit the on button.

We awoke to a scream about seven the next morning; it was George begging for help.

Shelly told us not to worry about wimpy, she'd take care of him.

Shelly got up and went to George's room and we heard shelly yelling at him.

Shelly yelled; shut up you fucking wimp, or I'll have master, bring a horse in here, to fuck your worthless ass off.

George was heard begging, please mistress doesn't do that, and I'll be good. We heard shelly, telling George that he better get use to being like this, because this was going to be his, new role in life.

Over the next week or so, George did get use to being used by all of us.

Shelly was a nasty bitch, when it came to George. She would have him sit with his hands tied together and she would whip him across his five inch dick and balls, (damn if he didn't get hard and cum all over himself).

I had just fucked mother in her ass and was working on her clit, sitting in the living room, when there was a gasp, from the doorway.

Mother and I looked over and there stood Alex Cathie, our next door neighbor (well they were the closest to your house) anyway. Alex just stood there watching me work mother's clit, so she could cum, not long after that mother came, and so did Alex.

I stood up and walked over to her and looked her into her eyes and said; welcome home lover and with a surprised look in her eyes, Alex passed out cold.

Alex Cathie is a fifteen year old girl, from down the road from our house. The Cathie's lived about a half a mile down the road from us.

There is Tom, his wife Jeannie, Alex and their other daughter molly how is twelve.

Now to describe, the Cathie family, Tom stands about 6/5 about 300lb. with very gray hair, he looks about 70, but is only 45.

Then there is Jeannie, she is 34 with brown hair and eyes, she stands 5/7 145 lb 38cX27X37 and a great wide ass.

Then Alex, she at fifteen stands 5/8 with blonde hair and blue eyes, she weighs about 105 lb. with a 35dX25X35 and I had a thing for her since first grade.

Then there is molly, at twelve. She stands 5/4 100lb, with brown hair and hazel eyes, she has a 34bX24X34 and she likes me, a lot.

The Cathie's have been friends of our family, for twenty years and stop by from time to time (unannounced).

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.