Three Valleys - Sammi - Cover

Three Valleys - Sammi

Copyright© 2005 by Prince von Vlox

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Sammi is a high school student in Three Valleys, a community of swingers in an alternate timeline. Here Sex Education means just that.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

As Sammi waited for the elevator, holding hands with Stan, she wondered if this counted as a way of relaxing. Certainly she'd be sleeping in tomorrow morning. Her stomach was turning over and her palms were sweaty. This wasn't a pool party; there wouldn't be any ice breaker like the pool. This was the first time she'd gone to a party like this with a date. She was excited, and nervous, and trying hard not to show either one. In a way she was looking forward to this. Her parents went to parties like this, as did her older sister, and she knew she would when she was older. There had to be a first time like this for them, she just didn't think she would be this nervous about it beforehand.

There were a few couples already in the room when they entered. In the corner one girl was playing with her skirt, pulling it up a little and teasing a boy who was already naked and showing off his erection. Another couple had already stripped and were arranging some cushions on the floor. Next to them a girl, still wearing her clothes, was sitting on a guy's face. She was sucking him into hardness while he returned the favor. From her expression it wouldn't be long before they finished undressing and switched around.

There were several other people next to the refreshment counter, still mostly clothed, and still separated into groups of guys and groups of gals. There were exceptions: one guy's cock was jutting out of his pants while the girl next to him, while talking with another boy, was methodically jacking him. He was trying to pretend that he wasn't paying attention to her, but he didn't seem to be fooling anybody.

"Looks like my kind of party," Sammi said as she began undressing. She folded her clothes and stacked them on the counter next to Stan's. "How long do you want to stay?"

Stan looked at the clock on the wall. "No more than an hour or two."

Sammi giggled. "Two hours? You'll be wiped out in two hours."

"Coach told me to make sure I slept well tonight. I'm sure that in two hours I'll be mostly asleep."

"Just like most guys," Sammi shook her head, "no staying power."

"Hey, I can't help it, you know that."

"I know. It just makes me glad I'm not a guy."

He swung her into a hug, kissing her and running his hands up and down her back. "So am I." He turned her around and swatted her bottom. "I'll see you in a couple of hours. You can help me get to bed."

Sammi laughed and headed for the nearest group of gals. She was still feeling nervous and wanted the moral support she'd get from the other girls. "How's it going?"

"You look like a girl with something on her mind," one gal said. She looked at a pair of guys standing next to a punch bowl. "And I think I know what it is."

"I'm a girl who is seriously in need of some dick," Sammi replied. "Maybe more than one."

The girls around her laughed. "You aren't the only one," the first girl replied. "Now if we could just get some cooperation from the guys..."

A couple of boys approached, obviously a little nervous about the whole thing. "Would, uh, would you like to, um, get some punch?" one of them asked Sammi.

He was kind of cute with a nice body, and she really liked his smile. "I'd like that." She edged over slightly so she was closer to him, and gave him her best smile. He blushed slightly, his ears turning red. Sammi decided he had to be a year younger than she was; boys her age and older would certainly know what was going on.

She rested her hand on his arm as she leaned over. "I won't bite," she whispered, "and I am interested in that punch."

He swallowed and gave her a slightly more confident smile. "Why don't we, then?"

She slipped her hand through his arm and sort of hinted that they should head for the punch bowl. He got the idea and in moments was offering her a cup of punch.

"So, um, what's your name?"

"Sammi. I live in North Valley. Where are you from?" She gave him an encouraging smile and slipped a glimpse of his body. His dick was still down and, if anything, looked like it was shrunk against his body.

"I'm Jerry, from South Valley. Actually I'm from Falls in South Valley."

"Never heard of the place."

"Oh, it's right beside this large waterfall. The town is built around the power generators - we generate electricity for most of South Valley."

Sammi finished her punch and looked at the pillows and mattresses spread across the floor. A lot of them were in use already. It was just her luck that she'd found a boy who'd rather talk than anything else.

"What year are you in, Jerry?"

"I'm a sophomore."

Great, she thought, that meant he'd barely know what he was doing. "I thought you had to be at least 16 to compete in the Center Cup."

"I missed the cut-off by two days. If I'd been born two days earlier I'd be a junior."

"Ah, that explains why you're here." It didn't help her very much, sex education classes were run by the year you were in, not your age; for example, her cousin Jenny was nearly a year younger than the other girls in her class.

Sammi decided that she'd better take matters into her own hands, otherwise they'd spend the whole night in nervous conversation. She took his hand and put it on her breast. He blushed.

"How far have you gotten in your sex education classes, Jerry?"

"I, uh, we're doing it, but we only started a few weeks ago."

"Ah, good." That explained a lot. She'd have to be careful with him. Tonight was going to be an education. "We'll pace ourselves."

She spotted an empty set of cushions and led him there, pulling him down beside her. She ran her hands over his chest and shoulders - nice and solid, and with a well-muscled back, too. She tried not to lick her lips. She liked guys with good shoulders.

Slowly, so it wouldn't startle him, she ran her hand down his body and took his dick. He moved slightly, and then remembered to squeeze her breast. Um, he didn't squeeze her too hard. She cupped his balls, but then concentrated on his dick. She saw his nostrils flare slightly as his breathing picked up, and he responded by running his fingers down her tummy.

His dick began to fill out. In seconds she could actually stroke it. Looks like a natural talent, she thought as he wet his fingers and slipped them into her sex. She opened her legs slightly to give him more access.

They lay there, stroking each other for several minutes. At last he was nice and hard. She leaned forward and kissed him - drawing another startled reaction. He kissed her back, and then began kissing her neck, slowly approaching her breasts.

Sammi caught the eye of one of the gals standing nearby. "Condom," she mouthed to the girl. The girl nodded and tossed her one.

Jerry ripped the packet open, but Sammi slowed him down slightly so she could roll it on his length properly. She wasn't sure she was totally ready, but she figured a quick time with Jerry and she could move on to someone else.

When he was properly encased she rolled onto her back; no need to startle him again by using some other position. Jerry rubbed himself against her pussy, drawing a pleased umm from her before pressing down to find her entrance. She felt him there and gave him an encouraging smile.

He pressed slowly forward. She caught her breath as she felt him enter her. She loved this moment. She loved how it made her feel like she was opening up, she loved that momentary frisson of fear that he wouldn't get it in such a small place, and she loved the almost physical relief as he pressed forward and lodged the first inch or two of his hardness in her heat.

Jerry drew back and then thrust again, sinking nearly half of himself in her. She remembered to exhale, and caught her breath again as one more thrust lodged him entirely within her.

"I love how that feels," he murmured. His eyes were closed and sweat beaded his brow. His face had a blank look as if he was focused inside himself - she liked that, too many guys got a predatory look when they first entered a girl, as if they'd just succeeded at something.

"I love it, too," Sammi replied. She squeezed him with her tummy muscles; she loved how blocked up that made her feel as if he was plugging her up.

She soon could tell she wasn't going to cum. He was getting too far too fast. And, sure enough, after a couple of minutes of thrusting he reared back, groaning as he tried to fill her with his jism.

He slumped, breathing hard. Reluctantly he pulled out and lay beside her, the condom hanging off his cock, its tip filled with his white cream.

Sammi gave him a kiss and rolled away. She was worked up and there were plenty of guys around who could take care of her. She didn't have to look far. In the corner a girl was sitting on a boy's face while sucking another guy. Sammi took the guy's hard cock and fit it into place. She was wet enough she slid right down his length.

The girl sitting on the guy's face began to move a little faster, taking the other guy's cock out of her mouth. She held it against her cheek while she came, shuddering as the waves of passion filled her. She relaxed for a few moments before resuming sucking.

Sammi watched that closely. She was feeling hotter and hotter, and she held her breasts. She remembered the discussion about breasts at lunch, and wondered what the other girls would say if they saw her now. Or Suzy. She wasn't sure, but she thought she'd seen Suzy elsewhere in the room.

She dropped her breast, rubbing around her clit as she bounced up and down. She had to admit, feeling her boobs bounce around felt a little sexy. Of course it felt even better when she pinched her nipples. But... she moaned, all thought lost. She felt so hot, and this guy's cock felt so good as it rubbed all of her most sensitive places.

Her climax felt like a giant blossoming - she rose, arching into him, clamping her muscles around him, gasping as the heat of her passion swept through her. She felt him bucking up against her, and she came again as she realized he was cumming, too.

She slumped forward, relaxed. She felt full of energy, but she also felt as if everything had been swept away. She wanted to sprawl out, open, peaceful and spent. She slid to one side, moaning slightly as she felt him slide out of her.

She lay there for a few minutes, just drifting. She felt a hand squeeze her breast, another hand sliding down her body to her pussy. She opened her eyes - it was a solid looking guy with good shoulders and a barrel chest. He smiled at her and leaned down to kiss the hollow of her neck.

"Um, do that again," she murmured.

He stretched out beside her, his hand still on her breast while his lips and tongue continued to tease the sensitive skin below her ear. She thought of returning the favor, but at the moment she didn't have the energy to do more than just lie still and enjoy. She did open her legs a little more so his fingers could touch her better.

After a while, after she was so nice and warm, he kissed his way down her body, bypassing her tight, aching nipples. He concentrated on her clit, slipping his fingers into her. She closed her eyes, cupping her breasts and pinching her nipples. It felt like little jolts of electric pleasure shot from her nipples directly to her womb. She felt tense, as if she could cum in a heartbeat.

He pulled away, and she moaned slightly as she felt his cock rubbing against her sex lips. He found the right spot and slid into her with one smooth, heated push. She lifted her legs, wrapping them around his waist. He braced himself over her, drew back, and thrust in again.

Suddenly she was filled with energy. She gazed up at him, snapping her hips as she rode up his hard length. Time after time she rode up him. He was scraping every sensitive place inside her. She lost all thought, only wanting to impale herself again and again on his male hardness. Her energy, filling her body only a moment before, now was focused in her pussy, trying to get out where she was so deliciously plugged.

She could feel every bump and ridge of his cock. She was having trouble breathing. She clutched his arms as she arched up into him. She tried to fight it, tried to hold back, but her passion swept over her in a wave of heat. She came and came, lost utterly in the moment.

He suddenly reared. His cock seemed to expand, and he buried himself deep in her. She could almost feel the jets of his cum as he pulsed and flooded her insides.

Finally they both ran out of energy, relaxing, slumping together. They were gasping in unison, and when they realized that they both giggled. He bent over and kissed her, his tongue gently slipping between her lips must as his cock had slipped between the lips of her sex.

"So sweet," he murmured. "So hot."

"You're so big," she said softly. "God, you just fill me up."

"I hate to pull out. You are so incredibly hot."

She could feel him softening. They lay there for a couple of minutes, and then, as they moved slightly, he slipped out of her. She could feel his cock slide wetly against the inside of her thigh. She could also feel his jism oozing across her bottom.

She pulled him down for a last kiss. "I do hate to leave, but I want to get to bed early tonight."

He grinned sheepishly. "I do, too." He bent and kissed her nipples, sucking them with just his lips. "God, you have such cute breasts." He rolled over and sat up. After a moment more he moved away.

Sammi lay there a moment longer, feeling like she was glowing. Finally she, too, sat up. She was surprised at how tired she felt. She was happy, that deep inner happiness that happened after a really good climax. She felt sweaty, and her hair was probably sticking out in all directions. Reluctantly she got to her feet.

The room was filled with gyrating bodies, moans, sighs, little cries, the wet sounds of flesh on flesh and all of the other sounds of sex. Sammi looked around and stepped cautiously from clear spot to clear spot, picking her way towards where she'd left her clothes.

Stan was sitting against the wall, looking as tired as she felt. She sat beside him, nestling against his shoulder. "Tired?"

"I'm going to sleep well tonight."

"Me, too." She thought she saw a familiar head of hair bobbing up and down. She wasn't sure if Suzy had come to the party or not, and she didn't feel like walking across the room to find out.

"I suppose we should go," Sammi said at last, "not that I feel like moving."

"I feel too tired to move." Stan drew a deep breath and got to his feet, offering Sammi a hand so she could get up. They both looked at their clothes.

"I don't feel like dressing," Sammi said.

"Yeah, but if there were any outsiders in the halls... You know what people would say."

"I hate it when people are being smart and practical." Sammi shook out her skirt and pulled it on. At least it wouldn't be rubbing against her legs, not like pants did. She put on her blouse, making a pretense of buttoning it up. Those other girls made such a thing about covering themselves. They seemed to spend all of their time worrying about what other people might be seeing. It was all too complicated for her.

She wadded up her underwear instead of putting it on. Stan had also pulled on his clothes. Hand in hand they made their way around the periphery of the room and left the party.

"That was fun," she said as they reached the walk around the atrium. Below them she could see kids still eating; adults were near the pool, quietly talking.

"I like doing things together like that," Stan replied. "I have competitions for at least the next three days, but we could go again when I'm done. I'm sure there'll be another party going on."

"Oh, I'm sure of it. And I'd love it."

There was nobody in the elevator, and they didn't meet anybody in the long walk to their room. Sammi wasn't sure if she was grateful or relieved. She knew she had to look a mess, but she felt that bubble of happiness inside her, and didn't really care what most people saw.

When they got to their room she just left her clothes on the floor. Stan joined her in the shower, and after a few moments she put her arms around him and kissed him. He backed her against the wall, and they kissed again. She felt his cock stir. It got a little harder, but it didn't really come up. She didn't care, she was after a quiet kiss, not heated passion. She loved the way their bodies fit together like this.

Mindful that he had to get his sleep, she finally broke the kiss. There would be time later. Besides, she had had some pretty good sex earlier, and she just didn't feel like it right now. Instead she joined him in bed, and they fell asleep cuddled against each other.

Stan was up early and gone after little more than a good-bye kiss. Sammi stretched out in the bed. She felt absolutely marvelous. Was this what her mother felt like the morning after a party? She'd have to ask her when she got home. In the other bed Suzy and a boy were making interesting noises. Sammi decided it would only be fair not to disturb them. She went to the bathroom and firmly shut the door. A little later, dressed in a light blue blouse and matching skirt, she crept out of the room and down to breakfast.

The first rush to eat was over. There were kids still picking over their food, a few were talking, a few more were holding hands and clearly were going to be heading back to bed soon. Sammi grabbed a bite to go and caught the tram to the Ranger competition.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.