Three Valleys - Sammi - Cover

Three Valleys - Sammi

Copyright© 2005 by Prince von Vlox

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Sammi is a high school student in Three Valleys, a community of swingers in an alternate timeline. Here Sex Education means just that.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

After school Sammi had tennis practice. There was a tournament coming up on the weekend. It wasn't her first one, she'd gone to four last year, but it was the first one of this year, and the first after she'd turned 16. She spent extra time working on her backhand. There was barely enough time to shower and dress before the last trolley from school left. Her hair was still damp and she picked at it as the trolley pulled out.

"You should get that cut," Suzy said from the next seat. She was also on the Tennis Team and had been practicing her serves. "It's longer than mine."

"I've thought about it," Sammi said, holding out one of the strands. "It's almost down to my waist."

"That's way too long. I like mine just over my shoulders."

"I have to pin it up so much I might as well get it cut. What do you think about shoulder-length?"

"Um, possibly. Boys like longer hair, you know."

"They don't have to take care of it." Sammi sighed and looked at her reflection in the window of the trolley. Maybe she should get her bangs trimmed so they framed her face more. That would be a whole new look. "Are you going to do anything with your hair?" she asked Suzy. Suzy had brown hair with a natural curl to it that made it bounce when she walked.

"Um, I'm not sure yet," Suzy said. "It's a real pain to take care of after swimming, but all hair is that way."

Sammi leaned over, lowering her voice. "I think Tamara is trying to split up Doug Harley and Kathi."

"Really? Where did you hear that?"

"Kathi asked me if I'd been having sex with Doug. I told her well yeah, but only in Sex Ed class. Tamara told her we'd had sex at that party last week at Cindy Thompson's. All I did was dance with him."

"And having sex in class doesn't really count," Suzy said. "I mean, so what? Everybody has sex with everybody else in Sex Ed class, well, except for you and Sam."

"Yeah, I know. But you know what a little witch Tamara is."

"Yeah, a gold-plated one." Suzy looked up. "Oh, here's my stop. I'll see you tomorrow."

Sammi made way for her friend and settled back with her books on her lap. She liked Kathi. She had been one of the first girls to befriend her when they'd moved here when she was 8, and she didn't want to see Tamara wreck another relationship. She didn't know what she could do about it, though. If you had a boyfriend it seemed like Tamara wanted to break you up. At least it had been that way ever since Tamara had broken up with Eric Robertson.

When she got home she couldn't wait to change. She liked a shorter, fuller skirt than the school uniform, and today she'd noticed how tight her blouse felt. As she changed she studied her profile in the mirror. Her breasts were bulging over the top of her bra--she hadn't noticed that before. It seemed like only yesterday she'd been hoping to actually fill an A cup, and now it looked liked she was outgrowing a B cup. Bigger boobs meant another shopping trip; she liked tight clothes, but there was being attractive, and there was threatening to rip the buttons off.

"Jenny's here," her mother called from downstairs.

She'd forgotten all about the girl. "Okay, I'll be right down." Sammi pulled on a tank top, touched up her hair and went downstairs to greet her cousin.

Jenny was a small girl, with a long face and straight brown hair that hung over her shoulders. She was still wearing her school uniform, and settled on a chair in Sammi's room.

"So what's the problem?" Sammi asked. "You've got that same look I'm told I get when something's bothering me."

"Well..."

"Well?"

"I don't know. It's about our, well..." She paused, biting her lip. "I hate my body."

"You hate your body?"

"It's, well, I know I'm growing, but... Sammi? I know I'm supposed to have sex with these boys, but I've heard it hurts, and I just know I'm too small down there, and..."

"Easy there," Sammi said. "You're, what, 14?" Jenny nodded. "You're just starting a girl's last major growth spurt. Your whole body is going to grow, including down there."

"But I'm so small down there. Won't it hurt?"

"Not really. Oh, it can at first, but the pain goes away real fast, and after that it feels good, really good."

"But, well, look." Jenny pulled up her skirt and pulled off her panties. "See?"

Her pussy did look small. Her pubic hair looked fuller, too. The year before it had been only a few wisps of hair tucked in just above the first folds of her labia; now it was a triangular patch of short, curly dark hair that Jenny had obviously trimmed slightly.

"I think it looks about normal," Sammi said.

"Really?" Jenny took a mirror out of her purse. "Do you think so? I can't tell."

Sammi laughed. "Mind you, I normally don't go around looking at other girl's pussies. We'd have to ask Sam what he thinks."

Jenny snapped her legs shut. "Uh, no, that's all right."

"Anyway, I wouldn't worry about it. You'll be big enough when the time comes."

"I guess. But I'm so small down there. I can barely get my finger in me."

"You're still growing," Sammi said, "and you're not that big of a girl to begin with." She opened her own legs and pulled down her panties. "See? I'm a little bigger, but only because I'm slightly bigger than you. A girl's sex is in proportion to her size. It's not like guys, who can have big ones or small ones regardless of how big they are. You've seen Doug Jackson at the pool, haven't you?"

"I think so. Tall, with brown hair and brown chest hair."

"He's more than 6' tall, but his dick isn't much longer than my fingers. And yet Ron Harrington's more than 9" long, and yet he's my height. And between you and me I think he's still growing down there. But that's the point. You can't tell with guys."

"But the boys seem so big when I touch them, much bigger than I am."

"You'll be big enough," Sammi said as she straightened up her clothes. "And don't worry, it's supposed to be a tight fit. That's part of the fun. Speaking of which, when's the day? Do you know yet?"

"In a few weeks. I had my last physical on Friday, and the doctor said everything looks good. I'm supposed to do more practicing with my vibrator before then."

"Don't worry about it," Sammi said. "Every other girl in the world has worried about the same thing. I remember my first time I touched a boy's cock. It was Tommy Angleton's. I was fondling him and he kept getting bigger and bigger and bigger. Pretty soon I had a monster in my hands and I was wondering how on earth I was supposed to take such a thing." She laughed. "I know better, now. I've seen enough other guys that I know what's big and what isn't, and Tommy's is about average. But at the time I thought it was a monster.

"Of course a few days later I saw Ron Harrington's cock. I think he's the biggest boy in our year at school. He cums a bucketful, and what's really neat is that he recovers pretty fast, faster than most guys I know." She laughed again, remembering that first time she saw his cock stiffening again only minutes after they'd done it. That had been a very pleasant surprise.

"Last term my last class of the day was Sex Ed. It's kind of fun when that happens because you can take extra time. The day Ron was my partner he came three times, which surprised me. He was absolutely wiped out afterwards, of course. I don't think he could have gotten it up again if his life depended on it."

"Really?" Jenny looked surprised. "The boys in my class can cum twice when we suck them, and some of them seem like they could go again a third time."

"Yeah, but if you get a boy to cum three times in an hour he's absolutely wasted the rest of the day." Sammi grinned at the memory. "Ron and Maryjean started going together right after that. When those two get going they're so noisy you don't want to be near them. I'm not sure there's anything between them but the sex, but with those two that's all that's necessary."

"There's one boy in my class who's so big around I can't get my hand all the way around him," Jenny said. "And when I use both hands on him, well, there's still an inch or two sticking out. I can barely get him in my mouth, and if I don't have my hands on him I feel like I'm going to choke or something when I'm sucking him."

"What's he like when he goes down on you?"

"Um, not bad. He's better than some of the boys."

"That's part of what class is all about," Sammi said. "We're learning about ourselves, but the boys are, too. And, well, they're learning about us, and how to please us."

Jenny nodded. "What are Ben Wa balls? The teacher said next week we have to get some."

Sammi took out hers. "They're balls you put in you," she said as she handed them to her cousin. "When you move they press against the nerves inside you, and you get really turned on. When you try them you'll like them, but one thing, though, you have to wear panties with them."

"Oh?" Jenny weighed the balls in her hand before handing them back. "Why?"

"When you get excited your pussy gets wet, and well, a couple of girls got so wet the balls slipped out right in the middle of class. Talk about embarrassing! And you should wear a panty liner, too, because otherwise your panties will just get soaked."

Jenny nodded. "That makes sense. I get so wet using my vibrator that I can't wait to get to gym and take a shower."

Something about the way she said that caught Sammi's attention. "Are you having problems with your vibrator?" she asked quietly.

"A little."

"Did you bring it with you?" Jenny nodded. "Let's see it." Sammi got out her own vibrator and skinned out of her panties. "What kind of problems are you having?" She liked the feel of her vibrator. It was pink and smooth, tapering to a rounded end.

Jenny turned her vibrator over in her hands several times. It was small, silver, and tapering slightly at one end. "Do I have to put it in me? I'm afraid I'll push it too far or something. I know some girls do, but I'm afraid it'll get stuck in me, or I'll hurt myself some way, or--"

"I almost never push mine very far in," Sammi said. "And neither do most of the girls I know."

"Really? But it looks like it's supposed to go in you. And yours is so long, like you could put it all the way in and still have some of it sticking out."

"That's so you can if you want to. If you don't, well, then you don't. I move mine around my clit and right around my entrance, that's all."

Jenny looked at the door. "Can we try it?" she asked in a low voice. She looked at the door. "I know we do it in front of everybody in class, but, well, it feels so personal that I..."

Sammi got up and closed the door to her room. "Better?" Jenny nodded. "Okay, here's what I do." She pulled her skirt up and opened her legs. "Usually when I'm using my vibrator I start with it on the lowest setting and I just rub it around my tummy, and maybe my legs." She turned it on and ran it up and down her thighs. She shivered slightly at the feeling.

Jenny spread her legs again, pulling her skirt up to her waist. "I thought you just pushed it in, or maybe you held it against your clit."

"Oh, you can," Sammi said. She bit her lip as she ran the tip of her vibrator across her mound. "But I think it feels better this way. It sort of builds the feeling." She trailed it across the front of her slit. "Umm, yes."

Jenny watched closely, trying the same thing. "Oh. Ohhh." This last came out as a sigh.

"Feels pretty good, doesn't it."

"Um, I like this."

"Haven't you used it this way before?"

"No, not really."

Sammi looked at her cousin. "What have you been doing in class?"

"I don't know," Jenny said. "Um, you know, sort of, well..."

"Well... ?"

"Not really doing it."

"You've been faking it?"

"Yes." She said it in a very quiet voice.

"Jenny, this is supposed to help you."

"Help me, how?"

Sammi sighed. "Look, guys can cum very easily, right?" Jenny nodded. "You get going on him, and in like two minutes he cums all over the place, right? And it's pretty obvious, too, there's jism everywhere."

"Yeah."

"Girls aren't that way. We have to... this was something doctors learned that was a surprise, girls have to learn to cum."

"They do? I mean, we do?"

"A lot of girls were self taught, but you'd be surprised how many girls have never had an orgasm. Several years ago somebody did a study. Better than half the girls in the study had never had an orgasm, and of those girls, better than half of them thought it was just a myth. That's why the school people want every girl to learn how to have one."

"But why? I mean, well, I've felt something like what they say it should be like, I get this really warm feeling down there, and then I get tingly, and feel really relaxed, and that's nice, but that sure doesn't sound like what I've read in the books."

"It sounds real close." Sammi sighed. She wasn't a teacher who could explain this properly, but she wasn't sure Jenny would listen to a teacher right now. "Look, believe it or not, cumming is actually good for a girl. It makes her more comfortable with herself, that's psychological, but it makes her body more in tune with itself. Oh, I'm not explaining this right. Look, when a girl cums, it moves blood all through the female parts of her, which is good for her overall health. That's one of the reasons why it's important for a girl to cum."

"Okay," Jenny said doubtfully. "But why are they having us practice it with the boys?"

"So they can learn how to make you cum," Sammi said. "Look, most guys, if left to themselves, would only get themselves off. Doctors found that it takes most guys some time before they learn sex is more fun when the girl cums, too. So in class they want the guys to learn how to get a girl off. And when they do that it only makes sense to teach the girl how to get the guy off. We'd be doing it anyway, but it helps build rapport and relaxes you around guys." She smiled. "And sometimes it's kind of neat, because you're controlling the guy's response, and you can bring him right to the edge and hold him there until they practically scream."

"But if they're cumming so easily, then--"

"It didn't make sense to me, either," Sammi said. "But guys don't react the same way we do, they take different times to cum, and they recover different afterwards. In class we've been learning how to touch each other so we're both ready at the same time, how to help each other when we're doing it, and what to do afterwards. Most guys, at least at the start, don't know that girls like to be held and cuddled afterwards. Their instinct is to cum, and then just stop, maybe pulling out afterwards, roll over and fall asleep, things like that. Believe me, that's absolutely no fun."

"So you sort of, what, cuddle or something?"

"Usually you just sort of relax together, and he has his arms around you, holding you." Sammi pushed her vibrator down between her legs, teasing it around her clit. She didn't want to forget what she was doing here. Jenny saw what she was doing, and did the same thing.

"The... the importance of... of doing this," Sammi got out--the vibrations felt really good this evening--"is that you learn what... what makes you... cum... and what it... feels... um, feels like."

"Um, this is better than I thought it would be."

"It is, isn't it?"

"And... and in the... outside here... outside Three Valleys... a lot of girls... want to have... have sex... oh... want to screw and... and... don't get... get it as often... as often as... as they want. Ah..."

Anything more she was going to say was lost as all of the feelings seemed to concentrate right there at her apex. She closed her eyes, pressing her vibrator against her clit. Her legs came together as she felt the first rush of her climax. She held on as all of her built-up tension peaked in one long incredible wave after another. Finally she slumped back on the bed, breathing hard.

"Ah... whew... oh..." She drew a deep breath. She felt just terrific, full of energy, but kind of peaceful, too. She turned off her vibrator, just running it gently against the lips of her pussy. She wanted to do it again, but not right away.

Jenny was still working with hers. Her face was a mask of concentration, and she was running the tip all around her clit. Her legs were gradually drawing together, and she was pressing the vibrator harder and harder against herself. Finally it seemed like her breath caught as her legs came together and actually drew up towards her. Her head tilted back as her mouth opened, and she gave a very soft "uh".

When she relaxed several seconds later her face was red and her breath was coming in shallow gasps.

"Feels good, doesn't it?"

"Um, yes. Never had that happen before, or at least not that hard."

"You're kidding me."

"No." Jenny drew a deep breath. "Normally I just feel warm and relaxed. I've never felt it like that before. It was sort of all tense, and then... well, it... I don't know, it just sort of all came together, and I couldn't... I..."

"That was an orgasm."

"It was?" Jenny seemed surprised. "Oh. Well then..." She stared into the distance for a few seconds. "Tell me, why do they have us practice it every day?"

"You don't always cum the same way every time. And if you go a while without cumming, well, it's like your body gets out of practice. The more you cum, the easier it is to cum, and the better it is for your body, too. Have you done it without your vibrator?"

"It's not as good. I just get that warm feeling."

"Try it now." Sammi ran her own fingers down through her pussy, rubbing gently around her clit.

"You're not serious."

"Best time to cum is right after you've already cum. You're all primed and ready for another one. That's one of the best things about being a girl."

This orgasm didn't take as long to reach. In only a couple of minutes Sammi clamped her fingers against her pussy as she twisted her way through the heat of a climax. She lay there for a couple of minutes afterwards, her mind blank. She watched Jenny as the younger girl rubbed between her legs, her mouth open, her eyes hooded, her legs drawing together and her face flushing.

"Doesn't cumming feel good?" Sammi asked when Jenny finally relaxed.

"Th-that was another orgasm? It didn't feel like the first one."

"What did it feel like?"

"Um, I don't know. Uh, really really tense, and hot, and kind of a few seconds when there was just this feeling of real, um, real sharpness--I don't know, something like that. It's hard to say. And then--and then I was relaxing, like everything was just sort of flowing away from me."

"That was an orgasm," Sammi said.

"But--but I thought they were, well, you know, big and, well, sort of swept you away."

"Is that what it says in the books you read?" Jenny nodded. "Every woman's orgasm is different, Jenny. No two are alike, even in the same person. Sometimes mine are big and long, other times just sort of a feeling of relief. Sometimes it's just a long flash of heat. And other times..." She shook her head. "No two are alike, which is what makes them so much fun."

"Wh-when I cum," Jenny said, licking her lips, "my legs always clamp together. But other girls don't. Or--or maybe they do, and I haven't noticed."

"It's normal," Sammi said. "Look, for a guy the whole point of cumming is to put his jism as deep inside the girl as possible, preferably right at the entrance to her womb. When a guy cums he thrusts forward as far as he can so that happens. For a girl, her womb wants to try to suck up his cum. Yes, that's actually what's going on inside you. They've got pictures of it happening. A girl's womb actually pushes and then sucks, and her cervix opens as it sucks up the boy's cum. Everything builds around that, everything. So that's why a girl tries to draw the guy deeper inside her when she cums. That's what her legs are doing."

Jenny gave her a strange look. "You mean all of this is just so his cum ends up in our wombs? That's it?"

"It's how babies are made, Jenny. Having an orgasm is supposed to improve your chances of making a baby. Of course it can happen even if you don't cum, but it's more fun if you do, not that we're going to get pregnant. That's one of the purposes of these shots you're getting."

"Somebody said something about the shots, but I didn't really listen."

"You have to pay more attention in class," Sammi said. "They have this medicine--I don't know what it's called, but it makes a girl's body reject a boy's semen. The chemicals they used to use changed a girl's body chemistry so a fertilized egg wouldn't implant itself in her womb. Trouble is that led to complications, acne, blood clots and all sorts of other things. But this uses her immune system to do the job." She didn't add what she'd learned in a project for health class: that the shots also made a woman's sex organs more sensitive and easier to arouse. That would spoil what she was trying to tell Jenny.

"And you've had this shot?"

"Every girl gets her first shot when she's 13. It doesn't interfere with your body's development, which was always a worry with other forms of chemical birth control. The shot lasts about three months while she's growing, so you have to renew it. Later, when she's older, at least 18, a girl can stop getting the shots, that is if she wants to. But you only do that when you're ready to start having babies."

"I remember seeing girls in that other school who were pregnant," Jenny said. "And the school had a day care. But I didn't see one here."

Sammi sighed. "On the other side of the gate there are girls who have babies because they want someone who will love them without reservation. They aren't ready for the responsibilities of a baby, though. That doesn't seem to apply to the kids here. First of all, they make sure you can't get pregnant, then they take other steps to make sure you don't have that desperate need for love you get in outside families. Anyway, you'll learn all about this in class."

"If you say so." Jenny pulled her panties on and smoothed her skirt down. "This just doesn't seem--I don't know, it's so different compared to the classes in that other school."

"Different school, different classes."

"But they never went into anything like this, Sammi, never. I remember the health classes I took there. They sort of skipped over a lot of this. They spent a lot more time telling us not to have sex because we'd get some weird disease and die. They even told us not to touch ourselves between our legs except to wipe ourselves when we pee."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.