Three Valleys - Sammi - Cover

Three Valleys - Sammi

Copyright© 2005 by Prince von Vlox

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Sammi is a high school student in Three Valleys, a community of swingers in an alternate timeline. Here Sex Education means just that.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

By the time she got back to the hotel Sammi was ready to burst. So many good-looking guys, and they were all off-limits. The most frustrating thing about Seaside, she decided, was that it was all look but don't touch'. All of the guys were gorgeous. Oh, she knew there had to be fat, older men somewhere with bald heads, but right now she was so wound up they all looked good enough to make her melt. She didn't dare sit down, she'd leave enough wetness on the seat that everyone would know.

On their way back from the school Jeannette had stopped at an overlook. While her friend pointed at the islands visible in the distance, Sammi looked at the docks just below them. These were working docks--there were fishing boats, trading ships, and others that she couldn't put her finger on. And they all seemed to be crewed by well-built guys with bodies that were perfectly sculpted. One in particular made her so hot she could feel moisture on her thighs: he had a narrow waist, tight buns, broad shoulders, and thighs that looked powerful enough to do most anything. Her imagination latched on to him and wouldn't let go.

Back in the room she dug through the few things she'd brought, trying to see if she'd packed her dildo. She hoped she had, but it wasn't in the small bag. She'd have to use her fingers to get any relief. She knew she had time; it wasn't even 4:00, and her mother had said she'd be back after 5:30.

Afterwards--all her fingers did was work her up even more--she got two of her books and headed down to the beach. She wasn't really going to study, but it was something, and maybe there'd be more guys she could fantasize about.

Shortly after settling in to a beach chair she saw a guy carrying a couple of textbooks. His body didn't have the overall tan that she'd seen at the school. The skin around his groin and the top of his thighs looked lighter as if he wore pants. He saw her, gave her a second glance, and came walking over.

"You're from up in the Valley, aren't you?" he asked.

Sammi glanced up at his face; it was very hard not to stare at his dick because it hung only a few inches away, right at mouth-level. It would be so easy to just reach out with her tongue and lick it. She had to force her mind back to the conversation. What had they been talking about?

"Yeah, I'm from up in the Valley," she said.

"I am to," he said, holding out his hand. "I'm Bob, Bob Powers."

"Sammi White." His grip was firm without being crushing. "What are you doing down here?"

"My parents are down here on business," he said, "and rather than leave me by myself they brought me along. We'll be here for one more week before we go home."

"My mother came down here for some movie she's producing," Sammi said. "She asked me if I was interested in coming along, and I said yes." She shrugged slightly. "I was curious about the place."

Bob settled in the sand next to her. "It's not what I thought it would be," he said quietly.

"Oh? And what were you expecting?"

"I wasn't sure, but I kept thinking of all these girls, and they were going to be naked all of the time."

"Well, yeah." She was going to say more, something about 'typical guy', but for some reason she had a change of heart. "Well, I'll admit the prospect of seeing dozens of naked guys got me interested." She laughed lightly. "Don't tell anyone, though. Girls aren't supposed to admit they look at guys' bodies, at least down here."

He laughed with her. "Who am I going to tell? The trouble is, you can't do anything about it. Back home I could at least ask someone if they were interested, or, failing that, wait until Sex Ed." He sighed, following a pair of teenage girls--locals from their tans--as they walked along the water's edge. "But they don't have anything like that around here."

"Where do you go to school?"

"Mid-Valley High in the East Valley."

"I do, too." She studied his profile. "You look sort of familiar."

"You do, too. I'm a senior this year."

"Ah, I'm a junior, about one term from being a senior."

"That explains it." He watched the two teenage girls as they walked past again.

"Nice hair," Sammi said quietly. That was something she'd noticed back at the school: every girl seemed to have her hair pinned and combed up in some elaborate manner. She'd seen that at school; you had to make yourself stand-out from the crowd in some way, and if it wasn't with clothes--and their uniforms didn't allow room for much individuality--then you did it with hair or make-up.

She and Jeannette had stopped at a store on their way back from the hotel. Sammi had been surprised at how many skin and hair-care products were for sale. She'd asked Jeannette about it.

"I think I spent my entire freshman year trying one thing after another," Jeannette said. She saw what she was after and pulled it off the shelves. "Of course in my case I had to deal with the water in the pool, too. That doesn't do my hair or skin any good."

Obviously the two girls on the water's edge had found something for their hair; it shone in a way that she quite frankly envied. Maybe there was something good that could come from this trip.

"I think I might go back to my room and fantasize a bit," Bob said. He sighed and got up, watching the two girls as they walked away.

Sammi remembered an entire stairwell full of boys, and the way their dicks all wobbled back and forth as they came down the steps. He was from East Valley, and that gave her an impish thought.

"Mind if I come along? I've got a few fantasies to work out, too. My biggest regret is that I didn't pack my vibrator."

He looked at her, a half-smile on his face. "If you don't mind..."

She got to her feet and picked up her books. "It certainly beats studying. I wasn't getting anything out of my textbooks anyway."

They walked back into the hotel. Sammi could feel her pulse racing and wetness on her thighs. She could certainly use a little male attention right about now. It wouldn't get her mind off the visual treats on all sides, but it would at least take some of the edge off. And it would certainly beat using her fingers.

"I only have one condom," Bob said as they walked up the stairs to his room.

"I don't mind," Sammi said. "That just means I'll have to clean up a little more." She shot a surreptitious glance at his dick. It was definitely longer than it had been only a couple of minutes before. The rest of his body wasn't bad, either: nice shoulders, a tight-looking butt, and muscular thighs.

She glanced around to make sure nobody was watching, and then playfully put her hand on his dick. It stiffened right away.

"Careful..."

"You mean it might go off in my hand?"

"No, what if... oh, God, somebody's coming."

""That's the whole idea."

"No, I mean down the stairs."

She jerked her hand away, and then handed him her book bag. He draped it in front of him just before a pair of women came down the stairs in front of them. They passed without a glance. Sammi slipped her hand around his hardness. She liked the way he felt: not too big, but with a solidity that promised all sorts of pleasure.

His room looked a lot like hers: a bed, a window, and a door to the bathroom. She sat on the bed, grabbing his dick and giving it a friendly lick.

"I may go quick the first time," he said.

"Good, that means you'll last longer the second time."

After two quick licks and one suck he was completely stiff. She kissed his balls, and then smiled up at him while jacking his length. He had started fondling her breasts, but stopped.

"I don't think I can last all the way through foreplay," he murmured. He opened the drawer of the nightstand and took out the condom. "I've been thinking about this since we got here."

She smeared the drop of pre-cum over the head of his cock. It turned dark and shiny. She had been going to suggest he save the condom for later, now she wasn't so sure.

"Let me do it." Her teachers had warned her: sometimes guys were so eager they couldn't do something as simple as putting on a condom.

"Are you sure?"

She scooted back on the bed, pulling him with her. "I'm sure." She tore open the pack, took out the sheath, and rolled it down his

"I'm not sure that's going to help."

She grinned and ran her hands over his wonderful shoulders. "Oh, I think it will."

He slid his hand down her body, slipping a finger into her wet heat, and smiling. "Um, yeah, I think you're nearly ready."

"I don't know how the girls here can stand it," she said, exhaling sharply as he brushed her clit. Her entire insides had clenched at that touch. "I've been practically melting since I got here."

"You're lucky you're a girl. You should try hiding a hard-on."

She opened her legs slightly. "I've got a perfectly good place to hide it."

He positioned himself between her legs. "Yes, you do," he said, swallowing as he looked at her sex. "Let's see about that."

"Hurry up, I want to feel it."

"But you were just holding it."

"It's a girl thing. I didn't want to just feel it with my hands."

He looked confused, but pressed his hardness down the length of her sex. She gave a soft "um" as she felt him probe her entrance.

"Ready?"

She gave a hitch, trying to impale herself on him. She was so hot and he was just toying with her.

He didn't say anything. Instead he pushed, sheathing half of his hardness in her.

"Yesssss!" It felt like he'd just stoked the fire in her middle.

He pulled back slightly, and then thrust again, sliding all of the way in, sliding over every aching nerve, and filling her emptiness.

"Much better," she murmured, looking up at him as he braced himself above her.

He closed his eyes, sweat beading his forehead. "Can't hold it back," he muttered, and began thrusting sharply.

"Give it to me, stud," she said. She knew he was going to go off any second, but for these precious seconds the friction of his thrusting was burning her up. "Give me your cock!"

His face and chest flushed, his cock seemed to get harder, and then he was giving her short, hard little thrusts, his whole body trembling as he came.

He practically collapsed across her, breathing hard. "S-sorry," he got out.

He must have really cum a lot, she thought. She could feel his cum running down her bottom. She wondered if the condom had burst--she'd thought she'd left enough room in the tip--but sometimes that happened. Or had he just cum so much that the condom couldn't hold it all? She knew that happened. Mike Tromber had done that to her in Sex Ed earlier that year, and the jism had just poured out of her afterwards.

"Let's see," she said, pushing at him slightly. She wanted more, but there were practical difficulties with that--guys did need their rest between climaxes.

He rolled to one side, his still-hard cock sliding out of her.

She glanced down. The condom was intact, but it was filled past over-flowing. There was a large ball of jism in the tip, but more had leaked down its length and was covering his balls and the base of his cock.

"My, my, you really did have a lot stored up." She looked up at his face, smiling. "Haven't you been masturbating?"

"There hasn't been time," he said. "And I can't do it at school."

"No, I can see that wouldn't work here." Back at their own school she knew guys--and girls--would masturbate during the day, especially if their Sex Ed class wasn't until later on.

She got off the bed and got some tissues and a wet washcloth from the bathroom. "Let's do a little clean-up. And then we can go to Round Two."

"Round Two?"

She peeled the condom off and began washing his still hard cock. "Yeah," she said, smiling, "round two. And I think we're both going to enjoy it." She licked her lips. "I'm glad you're still hard."

He cupped her breasts. "You have no idea how much I've wanted to do this for the past two weeks."

"Two weeks?"

"School down here starts a week earlier than up in the Valley." His fingers slipped down her body and probed between her legs. "Um, nice and warm."

"We have unfinished business there."

His finger wormed into her, causing her to close her eyes in pleasure. After a moment he pulled it out and licked it off. "You taste good, too."

"Yeah, well, I want to taste you, too, but not at the moment. I have a deeper itch than needs scratching."

He seemed about ready, so she threw her leg over his hips. She reached between her legs and took firm hold of his cock. She lowered herself so she could just feel its head, teasing herself by rubbing the tip through her sensitive lips. Finally, though, she put it against her entrance and eased herself down on him.

She was wet enough she took all of him. She let out a gasp when she felt his balls against her bottom. "God," she murmured. "God, that feels so good." She clenched her muscles, savoring how big he was, and how she felt so open.

Bob put his hands on her waist. "Ready?"

"Promise you won't go off on me?"

"I can't make that promise," he said. "Somebody with such a cute, sexy body would boil any guy's blood."

She laughed, feeling how big he was as she did. "Well, let's just see what happens."

She began moving, side to side at first, and then up and down, keeping it slow, feeling him slide out of her as she lifted, savoring how he opened her and touched everything as she slid down him.

He caressed her breasts, holding them, squeezing them, rubbing his thumb across her tight nipples. He pinched them repeatedly, drawing them out into dark pink spots of tightness. And then he lifted, capturing them with his lips.

It was like a jolt of pure feeling shot through her, ricocheting around inside her, trying to get out; but the only way it could was deliciously plugged.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.