Blind Alley - Cover

Blind Alley

Copyright© 2005 by The Milkman's Wife

Part 1

Erotica Sex Story: Part 1 - This is a story of a woman who is abducted on her way home from work and forced to submit to her captor's whim. He enslaves her mind as he captures her body with his rough sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Mind Control   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Sadistic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Violence  

Susan was happy to finally be getting off from work. She had just pulled a ten-hour shift at the Music Trap and, after serving all those drinks to the patrons, she just wanted to go home, put her feet up, and have a nice glass of wine. It was Saturday night and the crowd had been crazy! The weather outside was foggy and chilly. Not at all what she had expected for mid May, even if it was 1 a.m. The thin leggings and silky blouse she was wearing wouldn't keep her nearly warm enough for the walk home to her Fifth Street loft and she had not brought a jacket.

As the cool air started to chill her to the bone, Susan decided to take the short cut home. She never liked that route because it involved some pretty dark areas and not many people traveled the back roads and alleys on the north side of town. Larrington was a nice little city, but like all cities it had its fair share of hoods and gangs.

Turning the last corner familiar to most pedestrians, Susan felt an overwhelming sense of dread. Brushing her fears aside, she slipped into the alley that would take at least a half-mile off her route. The few times she had traveled this way it had been mid day and bright and sunny out. Susan had liked to stroll about the city on her days off. Doing window shopping and checking out any new attractions was the only way she could get by on her meager salary and maintain sanity. This enabled her to find the short cuts and less visited but more interesting parts of the town.

She knew that this particular alley butted against the waterfront district. The area was a little seedy, but most of the residents were very nice and always greeted her with a smile and a "hello". Tonight she saw no one. As she tripped down the darkened path she felt the hairs on the back of her neck stand up. Quickly glancing over her shoulder to verify that she wasn't being followed, she nearly hit her head on a fire escape ladder that was hanging too low. This was ridiculous! Susan decided to shake off the concern that had her veiled and instead decided to try and think about something good and pleasurable while she walked. Aaron was good and pleasurable. Aaron was handsome and strong and had she been walking with him she would have felt totally safe. The last time that she and Aaron had gotten together he had made incredible love to her. They had played for hours, trying new positions, completely soaking the sheets with their sweat and love juices.

Now Susan felt better. She even felt a slight flush to her cheeks. Sex was incredible with her new boyfriend and he would be home from his business trip in three days. Susan couldn't wait to see him again. The latest issue of Cosmopolitan had an article in it about how to please your man and keep him. It showed everything from sexy negligee to erotic ways to make him come. That article was so tattered at the edges you would hardly believe the magazine had only been bought by her a week ago!

Turning one more time down the alley behind Taylor's Hardware Store, Susan recalled Trevor. Trevor was the clerk at the store that had helped her the last time she had gone to it. Her sink had sprung a leak and Mr. Bristol, the building handyman, had been out of town for the weekend. Susan had gone to the store in hopes of finding a quick fix and all she had gotten was a pure visual pawing from Trevor. He was a tall man, maybe 30 years old, and single as far as she could determine. He gave her the creeps and was sure that he had that affect on other women as well. She had heard tell that he had only come to live in Larrington about six months ago, and no one knew where he had come from before that. The man was plain looking with sandy blonde hair and hazel eyes. But his smile was the problem. Trevor never fully smiled; he just turned up the corners of his mouth and showed his teeth. Actually he looked a lot like the Cheshire cat when he did that. You didn't quite trust him.

Susan could see the exit to the alley and breathed a sigh of relief as she snuggled her arms up around her chest for the now short distance home. Out of now where, arms wrapped around her body and a hand went to her mouth. She thought she recognized that sweet smell as the lights faded and she lost consciousness.

Awakening to a dim light off to her left, Susan tried to shake loose the fuzz that had her disoriented. She tried to sit up from her prone position but found that she could not move. Clenching her eyes shut again, and then reopening them gave her a little bit clearer view of her surroundings. She was in some sort of a warehouse, or large storeroom. The rafters overhead were bare metal and rusty. The walls she could see were rough wood with no paint. Turning her head slightly towards the light she saw large boxes and wooden crates stacked about six feet high. Hearing a rustling back to her right, she turned her head and caught a glimpse of a man's shadow. She didn't know what was going on but she knew she didn't want to stay here any longer. Again she tried to get up from where she was lying. Susan recoiled from the realization that her hands were bound and out to her sides and that her midriff also was bound, possibly by some sort of strap or rope. She attempted to move her legs, which appeared to be free since they were not flat, but bent at the knees. No good. She could feel some sort of wrapping at her ankles.

A gasp escaped from Susan as saw the man's shadow emerge into the dim light. It was Trevor! She started to yell and shout at him, never thinking to just scream. Demanding that she be released, that this wasn't funny, and that she would report him to the police, she berated the man.

Knowing that, even though this place was pretty isolated, someone might pass by and hear: Trevor quickly moved to silence the girl. He picked up what appeared to be a small ball with leather straps attached and crammed the ball into Susan's mouth. Lifting her head forward he hastened to buckle the strap. Susan gagged a bit on the intrusion but as her head was laid back to rest she calmed down. Now that was weird! She should be fighting for her life but something in Trevor's eyes, with his face just inches above her face, had a peaceful affect on her. He spoke softly and told her that he did not intend to harm her. He went on to say that he thought she was a beautiful woman and that he only wanted to help her enjoy herself.

This is crazy, Susan thought to herself. She again began to fight against her restraints. Trevor just watched and smiled. This time it seemed to be a genuine smile however. Susan was instructed to calm down. She didn't want to! She wanted to get out of here. She wanted to go home and have a nice long bath and a drink. Her eyes lit up with fire and she stared straight at Trevor. I'll show him my disgust and maybe he'll get scared and free me, she thought to herself.

It wasn't working. Trevor stepped back from where Susan was lying and took a long look up and down her body. She felt like she was being raped. Oh my Gosh! He intends to rape me! A renewed sense of urgency overtook Susan and again she struggled against her confines, but to no avail.

Trevor stepped forward to Susan's side. He reached down and, grasping the sheet Susan had not realized was upon her, he swept it off and onto the floor. She shivered from the wind it created. Then it dawned on her that she was naked. She was stunned. Reaching his hand out Trevor touched her skin, just below her belly button. His skin was rough, but not unpleasant upon her own. Susan shivered visibly. Trevor then ran his hands up her stomach to her breasts. He swirled his open palm against her breast, first one and then the other. Taking a moment to close his grasp and feel the heftiness of each. Susan was frozen. His touch repelled her yet she did not find it unpleasant. Strange, she thought. Her captor then took a few short steps to situate himself by her feet. She lifted her head to keep him in her sights. Seeing much clearer now, she realized why her knees where bent. She had been strapped down on what looked like an obstetrician's table and her feet rested in the stirrups at the foot of it. It was hard enough having a licensed physician put you in this contraption... but a total stranger! She couldn't see the red flush that covered her face as she thought this, but Trevor saw it. And again he smiled.

Not speaking a word Trevor looked between her spread legs. He reached his fingers into the forbidden place and slowly opened the lips of her pussy. Susan's eyes began to water and they begged for her release. Trevor had not even looked up. He continued to ply her lips and pull her apart. Susan let her head drop back to the cushioned table and shut her eyes firmly. She realized there was not a damn thing she could do in this predicament. But she knew that she could at least steel herself against his advances and give him no reason to believe she wanted him to continue.

Susan felt the hands pulled away from her privates and let out a small sigh. Maybe he wasn't going to hurt her after all? Listening, with her eyes still firmly shut, she thought she heard metal objects being clanged together. It sounded like the way utensils do, in a drawer, when you are searching for the right one. Just as soon as the small sounds stopped Susan felt something cold against her pussy. It was hard and must have been made of steel or something. The object then began to push against her vaginal lips, and fingers came in to spread her open. The cool metal moved slowly inside of her. She wasn't moist and it caught against her flesh and pulled. Trevor continued to push this into her cunt. It hurt as he made it hit the back of her vaginal canal. She felt very full.

Hearing her captor walk to her side she clenched her eyes even tighter. He leaned down to her ear and whisper into it. "Listen up bitch," he hissed. "I am going to make you feel like you never have before," he continued. "I am going to hurt you and fuck you and when I get done you will be begging me for more!" "I am going to do things to you that you will want again and again. And you will let me do it... all of it. Because I know what a wet, horny tramp you are." With that said, Trevor returned to the foot of the table and gripped the metal pipe inside of her and pulled it out swiftly. She gasped as it caught her skin again. Trevor said one more thing before he started back to his business. What he said chilled Susan to the core and yet it also set her mind ablaze. He spoke clearly and told her, "If you let me do everything I want, and IF you perform well and show me that you enjoyed it, I will let you go." "If you don't, I will keep you here for however long it takes to elicit that response". "You might as well get comfortable, I have a lot to do,"

He said with finality. Susan wanted to comply, she wanted to do as he said... but she didn't know if she could. But she would try.

Trevor then went back to work. He again poked and prodded her cunt. He ran his fingers down the crack of her ass and put slight pressure on the pucker of her ass. Susan tensed. Realizing that this was not going to be any fun for either of them if the girl did not relax, Trevor decided to help the wench along. Grabbing a squirt bottle that he had on the tray stand next to the table he walked back to the head of Susan and lifted her head. The mixture inside of it was something he had concocted himself. It contained several ingredients that would relax Susan and even make her more willing to react to his sexual advances. It was time to put it to the test. He told her that he was going to remove the gag only if she promised to behave. He made her nod in agreement. Trevor gave the squeeze bottle a squirt into Susan's mouth and she hungrily gulped the lukewarm liquid. He continued to give her small squirts and, although some of it dripped down her cheeks, Susan was thankful for the wetness. After half the bottle was gone Trevor rested Susan's head back down on the table. "Do I need to replace the gag?" Susan paused for a moment and then gave a slight turn of her head signifying "no". "Good," was his response. And then he proceeded to her side.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.