The Teacher's Conference - Cover

The Teacher's Conference

Copyright© 2005 by Lubrican

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Robin has a conference with her daughter's teacher to discuss her future. Neither of them could know her future involves getting knocked up by her teacher.This author's attempt at telling a story primarily from a female point of view.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Mother   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Voyeurism  

When Bob was gone Robin went to talk to her daughter. Mandy was lying on her stomach, reading a book in bed. She had changed into her nightshirt. Robin looked at her differently, seeing a young woman in the flush of puberty, her body ready for things that society said were wrong.

"I'm sorry you had to see that tonight honey," she said to break the ice.

Mandy rolled over. "Hi Mom. Don't be silly. The girls talk about that stuff all the time. I'm GLAD I saw it. It was so HOT! What does it feel like Mommy? It looked like it HURT! But you weren't acting like it hurt. You were acting like it was WONDERFUL! And..." she closed her mouth as Robin put one finger against her lips.

"Mandy! Honey! Calm down." She looked at her little girl and was amazed to see a woman in her little girl's body. She'd always been up front with Mandy. "It DOES feel wonderful," she said. Mandy nodded, urging her on. "And I suppose you could say it hurts, but it hurts GOOD, instead of hurting BAD. It's hard to explain." She remembered the look on Mandy's face when she first saw her. "Mandy? When you were watching us ... and you had your hand inside your pants ... What did that feel like?"

Mandy blushed. "Haven't you ever done that Mom? I thought all girls did that sooner or later!"

Now Robin flushed. "Yes. I've done that. That's not what I meant. When you were ... masturbating ... how did it feel?"

Mandy's eyes got that far away look. "It felt ... yummy! It felt like my whole body was going to break into little pieces and float away."

"That was an orgasm, honey. That's what it felt like for me too. Except that when Bob ... when a man is ... making love with you, it feels even better. But it's sort of like what YOU felt. Didn't it feel ... good painful? When you had your orgasm?"

Mandy nodded vigorously. "I understand. YES! It hurt, but it hurt nice."

"So, that's what it's like." said Robin.

"But he looked so BIG! How does it FIT? And what about when he ... you know ... squirts in you? What's that like?"

Robin realized she was going to have to go the whole way. "Well, he WAS big." Now it was HER eyes that had the far away look in them as she remembered the fabulous feel of being stuffed with hard cock. She shook her head. "It feels OK, though. I mean a woman is made to take it. And when he cums..." she said dreamily. "I mean, you can feel it, yes, and it's nice too. But honey you're much too young to be thinking about these things."

Mandy looked at her mother with suddenly adult eyes. "How old were you when you had me, Mommy?"

Robin flinched. "You know very well I was only fifteen," she said. "But it was a mistake. It shouldn't have happened."

Mandy's eyes didn't change. "So I'm a ... mistake."

Robin frowned. "That's not fair Mandy. You know I love you, and would never give you up. But that's not what I meant. I should have waited until I was older. I missed out on so much honey, and I don't want you to miss out on anything."

"Mom" said Mandy seriously. "The way I see it, if you had waited, like you said you should have, I wouldn't be here. I'd be somebody else, or I might not even exist."

Robin sighed. Sometimes it was difficult having an intelligent daughter.

The next Tuesday night the tutoring went well. Bob stayed for coffee, but that was all. The Friday following that went well too. Mandy, when the lesson was over, stood in front of the two adults and said "I'm going over to Janet's to watch a movie or something. I'll probably be gone a long long time. Should I call you before I come home?" she ended sweetly.

Bob looked at Robin and shrugged his shoulders. Robin looked at him and remembered what it had been like. She looked at the floor. "That would be fine, dear."

Mandy grinned and hugged her mother. "Have fun" she whispered. Then she finished "I'd prefer a brother if possible."

Robin tried to swat Mandy on the rear, but the girl was too quick. As she went by Bob she looked him up and down like he was for sale and she didn't know if she wanted him or not. Then, with her hand on one hip, she said "Play nice." and skipped out the door laughing.

Bob didn't move. He looked at Robin, sipping his coffee. She leaned back in her chair and studied him. "You're going to make me beg, aren't you?" she said.

"Why, Madame, I have no idea what you're talking about. I'm just a poor itinerant tutor who has enjoyed a meal and the hospitality of the Mistress of the house."

"And now you hope to enjoy the Mistress of the house herself?" smiled Robin.

"Very much, Madame ... very, very much." He stood up and before she could react he'd thrown her over his shoulder and was carrying her toward her bedroom. Over his drawl of "May I assist Madame to her chamber?" she kicked and squealed, but she loved it.

Mandy had left the house, but not the yard. She'd left the garage door open on purpose and she snuck back in. She'd practiced this several times, and she'd oiled hinges and made sure that locks were unlocked. She gave them ten minutes and then snuck back in the house.

There was a linen closet that went between her mother's bedroom and the laundry room, with a louvered door in each room. She'd moved things around so that she could go in the laundry room and climb into the linen closet. She then had a relatively unobstructed view into her mother's bedroom. She was wearing gym shorts so she could get to her pussy.

She wasn't disappointed.

Mr. Wilson was on his back on the big bed. Her mother was kneeling over him, and she had about half of that interesting penis in her mouth. She felt a thrill as she remembered feeding her mother the man's sperm. She'd been right that her mother might be the kind of woman who liked the taste. She looked at her mother's naked body critically, comparing it to her own. Mr. Wilson had said her mother was beautiful and sexy. And, since her mother's body was just a slightly more mature version of her own, that meant she was sexy too.

She heard her mother tell Mr. Wilson that he tasted good, and then she was lying on top of him, kissing him and rubbing her body all over him. Mandy was getting hot. She wondered what those kisses felt like. Mr. Wilson's hands rubbed all over her mother's body. She wondered what that felt like too. He had nice hands.

There was movement on the bed and Mandy watched, mouth open as Mr. Wilson lay her mother back. He picked up her feet and put them on his shoulders as he crawled between her legs. As he bent over her, that made her knees go up to her breasts as she bent almost double. Her pussy was wide open as a result and Mandy could see that her pussy lips were thick and purple looking. Mandy knew her own were pale, pinkish white. She slipped a finger between them now, searching for the knob she'd found the week before. Mr. Wilson moved and Mandy saw his penis. It stood out from his loins, long and thick and hard, like a club. It pointed right at her mother's open sex. Slowly it moved toward those puffy purple lips until they kissed it.

Her mother moaned. Mandy heard Mr. Wilson say "I brought a condom. I could get it."

Robin groaned "You bastard. You like torturing me, don't you? If you stop now you're done. I'll get dressed and kick your pretty butt out. Do you hear me Bob Wilson?"

"Yes Ma'am" he said, and Mandy watched as he slid that naked thing into her mother's pussy.

Mandy watched so intently that she drooled. He didn't just ram it in and out. Instead, it was like his penis was a brush and he was painting with it. He stroked her mother with it. Her mother, by contrast, flailed and screamed and wiggled her butt like a wild woman. Mandy could tell when her mother had an orgasm, because her fists beat the bed and she wailed her happiness. After three of those, she watched as he pulled his big prick out of her mother. It was still hard and long, and it looked ... delicious.

Her mother was pushing at him, making him move, making him lie down on his back again. Then she crawled up on him and, sitting up like she was riding a horse, she put his penis back in her and sat down on him. His hands came up and cupped her mother's big breasts. She saw him pinch and pull at the nipples and her mother threw her head back, mouth open, a long groan filling the room. Now her mother raised up and sat back down - hard. Then again and again, until she was rising and falling, pounding poor Mr. Wilson into the bed over and over. She heard Mr. Wilson say something about cumming.

If anything her mother's assault on him got even more violent.

Mr. Wilson yelled "You HAVE TO GET OFF. ROBIN!"

Her mother stopped, frozen, sitting down hard on him. "No ... I don't" she said. She had a look of concentration on her face and Mandy could see the muscles of her abdomen ... moving! They moved like a belly dancer's stomach moved, undulating, the only thing moving on either person.

She heard Mr. Wilson groan "Where in the world did you learn how to do THAT?!"

Her mother leaned over him, rubbing one of her breasts on his face. "The only other man I've ever let cum in me taught me how to do that," she said. "I was Mandy's age, and he was Mandy's father."

Mandy didn't know what was happening, but the result was that Mr. Wilson's butt bucked up off the bed and he grunted "Oh fuck, I hope you know what you're doing." Then he made nonsense sounds as her mother threw her head back again. Robin said "Ohhh I love that feeling. Give me some more big boy, make me hot and wet inside." It was then that Mandy realized that Mr. Wilson was shooting his sperm inside her mother again. She felt the same thrill, rubbing her pussy hard, but kept herself from getting that special feeling or making any noise. She didn't think they'd be very happy if they found out she had watched them again.

Mandy had planned everything perfectly so she could spy on her mother and the sexy and amazing things her mother did with Mr. Wilson. She'd arranged the linens in the closet so she could crawl onto the shelf and lie down in comfort while she watched Mr. Wilson fucking his big slick penis in and out of her mother's pussy. But Mandy wasn't an engineer. It never occurred to her that her body weight might be too much for a linen closet shelf. As she watched Mr. Wilson pumping his thick cum into her mother's womb, Mandy rubbed her own pussy furiously, which caused her to roll around on that shelf ... which suddenly broke.

The first moment Mandy knew something was wrong was the instant she felt weightless. Then there were towels and washcloths flying in the air all around her and she couldn't see anything. The big stack of towels she had put under the shelf, so she could climb ONTO the shelf, tipped her toward her mother's room. The slatted door she'd been peeking through burst open and she rolled onto the floor at one corner of her mother's bed.

Robin jumped up off of Bob, exposing his spermy penis, in her reaction to being half scared to death. This time she was completely naked, and since she was standing up, spread legged, the big dollop of Bob's cream that came out of her pussy turned into a long stringy teardrop that landed on Bob's leg. Bob tensed and began to sit up, which pressed a last big glob of white cream out of his cock. It caught in his foreskin as he recognized Mandy and lay back down.

"MANDY SUE WALKER" her mother screamed. "WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU DOING?!" Then in a softer voice "You almost scared me to DEATH!"

Mandy sat on the floor looking guilty. "I'm sorry Mamma, but I just wanted to see it again. It makes me feel so ... GOOSHY inside and I just couldn't wait ... I'm sorry Mamma ... please don't be mad at me."

She looked pathetic sitting there. Her hand was out of her pants, but she'd creamed on it pretty good, and she held it up in the air. Bob got up and walked over to where Mandy was. His dangling spermy cock was right at her eye level for a second and her eyes got huge and round as she stared at it so closely. Then he kneeled and took the hand she had rubbed her pussy with. He brought it up to his nose and sniffed. Then he put one of her fingers in is mouth and sucked on it. He turned his head to look at Robin. "She was masturbating while she watched us," he said. He dropped the hand, which Mandy stared at like it was some savage beast. Then she realized his penis was going to be in her face again and she looked at that.

Bob went and sat down next to Robin, who had gotten down off the bed and was sitting with her head in her hands. She looked up. "Mandy, what are we going to do with you? You can't sneak around and watch people have sex."

"I know, Mamma. I'm sorry." said Mandy. "But you said you weren't going to do it with him any more. So when you did I wanted to see. If you'd let me go on dates I could find out for myself, but you won't let me go out with boys."

Robin raised her head. She stared at her daughter. "Mandy, that's WHY I don't let you go out on dates. I know what would happen if you DID go out with boys. She spread her legs and pointed at her sperm soaked pussy, still oozing thick rich sperm. "THIS is what would happen, Mandy. I KNOW this would happen because I've BEEN there."

"That's what I don't understand, Mamma" said the girl, standing up. "You did it when you were my age, and it looks like such fun, and I want to know about it, but you won't let me. It's just not fair."

Robin sighed. "Mandy, just because I did it when I was your age doesn't make it right. You're too young. That's final. You have to promise not to watch Bob and me any more, is that clear?"

Mandy brightened. "Then you'll keep doing it with him? Oh YAY! I like him a lot" she said, as if he wasn't sitting naked, two feet away. "And will you keep letting him squirt inside you? So I can have a baby brother?"

Robin flushed. "That wasn't supposed to happen. I got carried away. That was my weakness when I was a girl, Mandy. I loved to feel that hot wet stuff inside me. It got me you, Baby. But I don't know about a baby brother for you. Bob would have to agree to that, and we hardly know each other."

"It sure looks like you know each other pretty well to me" said Mandy. Bob laughed out loud.

They chased Mandy out, with her promise she wouldn't spy any more. Robin started to get up to get dressed, but Bob wheedled her back into bed, where he cuddled her and they talked. Before long Bob started sucking on Robin's turgid nipples. "You taste so good" he said during a transition from one to the other.

"Which reminds me" said robin, straining her breast toward his mouth. "How did Mandy taste?"

He looked up, with a guilty look on his face. "Sorry about that. I just reacted. But she tasted like you ... good."

"Well, I like it a lot when you taste me" she moaned. "But right now I want to be full again. I think you're addictive maybe." She spread her legs as he rolled over on top of her.

"I don't think that's a bad thing at all" he said as he mounted her. He slid in and she wiggled her hips in joy. He stroked her for a while, mashing her clitty with his pubic bone until she was writhing. "You know," he said, "I've never been a father before." He pushed in and rubbed his bone against her in little circles.

"You bastard" she said, but there was no heat in it.

"I'm not saying I have the right to give you a child" he said, grinding harder. "But you're the finest woman I've ever met. And the only one I've ever wanted to make pregnant."

"You have the most silver tongue of any man I've ever met" she moaned. "And you know about my weakness for feeling a man cum in me. Ohhh Bob I can't stop you. If you don't want to be a Daddy it's up to you to pull out of me. I can't help myself. I'm a slut and I'll always be a slut." Her hips were hammering up at him now, her pussy gobbling his cock.

He kissed her, pushed in hard and froze. "Can you do that thing? That you did before? Can you do it on your back?"

Robin moaned louder "Ohhh yes, you silver-tongued bastard." And she went to work with her muscles, milking his embedded cock until it bulged and he sighed as he gave her another helping of his rich creamy baby butter. As she felt it flowing into her womb, Robin began crying. "Ohhh fuck I think I love you Bob Wilson. I don't want to, but I think I do anyway. Why did you have to come into my life?

Bob leaned into her, emptying his balls in her receptive belly. "That's not such a bad thing, Robin" he said softly into her ear as his cock dribbled its last. "I think I love you too. And I sort of wonder what it would be like to have a son."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.