New Wife - Cover

New Wife

by JAX

Copyright© 2005 by JAX

Erotica Sex Story: I lifted myself up onto my straight arms and looked down at her slim body and my hard cock sticking into her. It was almost a mistake for the sight almost pushed me over the top. I kissed her sloppy mouth and started all over again thrusting into her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

She lay naked on top of the bed, her legs were wide open and my head was firmly wedged between them.

"Do you want me to stop now?" I asked with an evil grin on my face, moving to look up her perfect body.

"Oh my god no, you bastard," she groaned. "Don't you dare!"

Her body was just about perfect, her long slim legs, a smallish bust and an elfin pretty face. We were married yesterday and this was our first full day together.

Back I went, for a few more minutes I continued to work on her, then once again I stopped.

"Squeeze your tits for me," I instructed.

Her hand came up and held her small tits and she squeezed them gently. There's something really sexy about a girl who squeezes her own tits.

"Spread your legs wider," I instructed then I started on her again.

My tongue found her sensitive places and her body squirmed then once again I stopped.

"Shall I stop now?" I asked again.

"Oh god no," she groaned, "I'm nearly there."

"Are you going to be my slut then?" I asked.

"What?" she groaned.

"Be my slut and do whatever I want," I explained.

"Yes, yes," she almost shouted.

I held on to her thighs tightly for just a few more licks and her body jerked in orgasm. I moved up and pushed my hard cock into her.

"Did you enjoy that my slut?" I asked my face inches from hers.

"Oh god Yes," she croaked.

I lifted myself up onto my straight arms and looked down at her slim body and my hard cock sticking into her. It was almost a mistake for the sight almost pushed me over the top. I kissed her sloppy mouth and started all over again thrusting into her.

She lay draped across me, her mouth slack now as she slept. I stared up at the ceiling and grinned. I slept myself then and didn't wake until the bright sun shone through the crack in the curtains.

"Morning lover," she sighed and she stretched.

We hadn't moved all night.

"Morning my slut," I replied.

"So you want me as your personal slut then?" she giggled.

She had come a long way in a few short months. When I met her she was extremely shy and lacking self-confidence. But with gentle pushes from me she had moved along quite nicely. Our sex life before we were married was occasional to say the least and never fully naked, just a few, mostly unsatisfactory fumbles on the back seat of my car.

"Shower then breakfast I think," I said and I jumped out of bed.

"Don't you want me to be sluttish this morning?" she pouted from under the bedclothes.

"Yes, of course," I turned and grinned at her, "but we've got plenty of time, a full ten days."

"Where are all my clothes?" she shouted when she opened her suitcase, "these aren't mine."

"They are now," I chuckled for I had thrown all her own clothes out before we left and substituted these new one.

"I can't wear this," she giggled holding up a thong.

"Of course you can," I said finishing off my own dressing then turn to watch as she pulled the thong up her slim thighs.

I just love her tits, although quite small in cup size they are very beautiful and covering a large area of her chest.

"I can't find any bras," she said rummaging thorough her case, "you must have forgotten to pack any."

"Ahh, what a shame," I chuckled.

"You didn't forget, did you?" she snapped and she turned and stared at me.

My, what a lovely sight, dressed in just her thongs and her hands on her hips.

"No, I didn't forget," I said, "and you look very beautiful dressed without one."

"So for the next ten days I can't wear a bra then?" she said her face softening.

"Something like that," I said.

"Ok," she grinned, "if you want me to expose my tits to the world so be it."

With that she picked up a sun top and pulled in on; she looked smashing. With the addition of a short skirt we were ready for breakfast.

"I suppose wearing a top on the beach would be too much to ask," she giggled.

"You can wear whatever you're comfortable with," I explained.

"Well, if you aren't going to force me, I'd like to wear a little sun top," she smiled her thanks, "well at least for the first few days."

"Yeah, that's fine," I said.

Around about eleven it got too hot to sit out any more so we gathered up our few belongings and headed for the Hotel pool bar.

"I'd like a quick swim," she sighed, "but I'm not going in without a top."

I turned around and looked and there were only a few people about, the rest must still be at the beach.

"Yes, you can," I said, "there only a few people here."

"Please, I can't," she whispered.

"Here, drink this then I want you to take that sun top off and dive in," I said. "If you do it quickly no one will even notice."

No one except the barman who had heard every word. She accepted the strong drink from his hands and downed it in one. The little top had two buttons so she quickly popped them and threw the top at me and ran and jumped into the deep end.

"Very nice, sir," commented the barman. "I see all sorts here and she is one of the best."

"Thank you," I nodded my thanks, "what's you name, sorry?"

"Matt," he said, "I'm from Nottingham, working the summer here."

"Right, Matt," I said slapping my hands together, "new drink for the lady, something strong but tasty."

"I've got just the thing, sir," he chuckled, "a couple of these and she'll be putty in your hands."

I walked to the poolside and handed down the green mixture.

"What is it?" she asked.

"The barman's special," I said truthfully.

"Mmm, it tastes divine," she said, "tell him to make some more."

"She liked it," I told Matt.

"I knew she would," he grinned, "I suggest just one or two more now sir, it's going to be a long day."

"Ok, you're the expert," I said taking the new drink from his hands.

"Mmm, these are super," she sipped her second, "what is it called?"

I had no idea.

"No idea," I said, "but it's time you got out and I'll ask Matt to make you a new one."

I'm not sure she remembered she was still topless but she climbed out of the pool and sat on a bar stool next to me to accept a new drink from Matt.

"A beautiful drink for a beautiful lady," he said with a big smile.

"Thank you, Matt is it," she said shyly.

With three inside her she became quite giggly and Matt and I watched as the water droplets fell from her exposed tits.

"As I said before, sir," commented Matt, "she's up there in the top ten."

"What's he talking about?" she giggled.

"He commenting on your fine tits," I said.

"No, he's not," she slurred, "I'm much too small to be in anyone's top ten."

"Madam," said Matt seriously, "believe me you are the most beautiful lady I've seen all summer and your breasts are just perfect."

"Stop him," she giggled.

"It's true," I said, "and now it's time to get dressed for lunch."

"But I don't want to get dressed," she pouted, "I'm your slut now and sluts don't wear clothes."

"She has a point there, sir," commented Matt, "she looks much nicer as she is. Tell you what, I'll go and get you something from the buffet if you want."

"Thanks," I mused, "but it'll be better if I went, I don't suppose you are allowed to leave your post."

"No, not really," he admitted.

"Ok, love," I said, "I'll leave you here in Matt's capable hands while I get us some food."

"Oh, is Matt going to use his hands on me?" she giggled.

I was only away for ten minutes or so but when I returned, she had a guy on each side of her and she was drinking another special.

"Introduce me to your friends," I said.

"Oh, I don't know their names yet," she giggled, "but they both bought me a drink, isn't that nice of them?"

"I think she needs to lay down for a while, sir," suggested Matt who was looking a little concerned.

"Yeah, ok," I said taking her arm.

"See you guys later," she giggled.

She flopped down on the bed and I pulled her bikini bottoms off leaving her naked.

"I want to be fucked now," she shouted, "those guys wanted to fuck me, wanted me to go to their rooms with them. If you had been any longer I would have gone too."

"So, my slut, you would have gone to the room of a couple of strangers and got yourself well and truly fucked."

"Isn't that what sluts do?" she said, "now this slut wants some cock."

She opened her legs wide and squeezed her tits.

"Come on, give it to me," she shouted.

I slipped in without any resistance.

"Oh, my god," she groaned, "that is so nice."

"Like plenty of cock then?" I asked.

"Mmm, more cock, I need more cock," she shouted.

I hope our next-door neighbours were still out of their rooms.

I pumped into her quite hard and soon her body was jerking to orgasm.

"Yes, oh my god, yes," she groaned and became still.

I pulled out and went to have a quick shower and she was gently snoring before I got half way to the bathroom.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.