Unexpected - Cover

Unexpected

Copyright© 2005 by The Milkman's Wife

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is a story about a woman who enjoys masturbating in her car. As she describes her actions she is interupted and then joins with her unexpected stranger.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Masturbation   Exhibitionism  

Was he going to stare at me like that all day? Realizing that I was sinking deeper into his blue eyes with every tick of the proverbial clock, I averted my eyes to his chin. That's it. Break the spell. But he'd have no part of that. The hand that had been clasping mine so firmly now released and made a slow, glancing brush up my stomach and chest. It continued its travels until it came to rest on the underside of my chin. With the pressure of a butterfly he lifted my face back up to his, and looked me straight in the eyes. He licked his lips. Anticipating his next move, I followed suit and moistened mine as well.

I closed my eyes. I waited. I could hear a sigh come from his lips and then he kissed me. At first, it was a kiss like you would give you mother or best friend. But then he added pressure and with his agile tongue he opened my lips and sought out my tongue. The pressure continued to increase and I knew that his patience with being the rescuer was coming to an end. Passion overtook me and I surrendered to his demands. I let myself relax and be enveloped by his mouth. I sensed that this was going to be a long embrace as he moved the hand that had been holding my pants and brought it to rest on my mid-back and pulled me closer into his body. Like a robot I did exactly as I had imagined earlier and lifted one leg to wrap around his thighs, just above his knees. He stepped into me and we fell lightly up against my car. Both of his arms then moved to the crest of the car roof and he pinned me further into its hardness. I practically melted as he grasped a handful of hair and pulled my head backwards to expose my neck. Breaking the lock he had on my bruised lips he moved his to the nape of my neck and then ever so slowly into the cleavage he had exposed. With licks and nibbles he attacked the uppermost portions of my breasts. My knees went weak but my position never faltered as his weight upon me held me motionless. A soft moan emitted from my throat before I could catch it, and he knew he had me where I wanted to be.

His mouth moved up to my ear and just as he grasped the lobe in his lips I heard him ask, "Do you want this?" I knew the answer. I just had to manage to say it out loud. "Please," was the only word I could utter, and even then I was unsure if any sound had come out at all. He released my ear lobe and gave me a wet, winding lick from my ear back up to my lips. He pushed his hardness into my waiting crotch and with his lips just barely touching mine he asked yet another question. With a huskiness that gave all of his desire away he quizzed, "Can I do as I please?" I can't say that I did not know what he meant. Obviously he was a virile man and this toying with me had had an affect, not just on me, on him as well. But to agree to "doing as he pleased"? That could mean anything! Did I care? Wasn't this what I had wanted. All of those times in my car, hadn't I wanted the advances of a stranger? To be seen, observed, and desired? Yes! Hearing myself only after the word was out, I realized I had said that firm yes out loud. At that moment everything stopped. The birds in the trees, the breeze rushing through the leaves, and my heart... they had all stopped to hear the echo of my assent to this man and his request.

Before I even understood his intentions, he masterfully spun me around so that my body was no longer against the full side of my car, but was at the rear quarter where there was no support for my upper torso. He then grasped both my wrists and brought them up behind my lower back. In his motions I could recognize the crinkling of his leather belt and the click of a snap being popped. Metal hit metal as I realized he had removed his handcuffs from their holster. I did not move, I feared that if I showed any resistance he would stop his advances and think better than to continue. He tapped one cuff up against my wrist and I blinked as it closed snuggly around it. Then the other wrist was restrained. Now what? He gave pressure to my shoulders and I leaned forward coming to rest on the trunk. Using his feet and legs he deftly spread my feet further apart. And then he spoke again, "Do not go anywhere but just relax and let me look at you."

I heard him step back in the gravel and I strangely pictured him standing with one arm across his chest and the other braced upon it with his chin resting in his hand. I imagine he was exploring his options in his mind. In a voice most likely utilized for hardened criminals he stated, " I'll have my eyes on you. I am going to my squad car and will be right back."

While he was gone I concentrated on the things I was feeling: the cool car I rested on, the ache beginning in my calves as I held my position, the immobility of my arms behind my back. But along with those tangible observations I also noticed much deeper feelings. I realized that I was swimming in anticipation; my vagina was wetter than it had ever been, my juices were seeping out of my panties and drizzling down my inner thighs, and I was elated beyond belief.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.