Stroke of Luck - Cover

Stroke of Luck

Copyright© 2005 by Old 1 Eye

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Sequel to 'I Ran away'.<br>Ricky found some notes and He and Marty build a fax machine. It faxs Ricky.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Time Travel   Historical   Harem   Size  

I was almost as happy as my wives about the things Marty sent us. We were able to build the cabins faster with the additional tools. We would be able to farm more efficiently, and enjoy a wider variety of foods. It was a wonderful time for me.

My wives were very happy during this time. They were living better than any time in their lives. I was happier than any time previously in my life, also.

My day to day life included a large amount of vigorous physical labor. I was healthy, my body was becoming hardened muscle from the work I was doing, and my wives were training me to be able to fuck a lot.

Time was flying. We planted a nice garden. If you have never gardened with hand tools. It is a tremendous amount of hard work. Spading the soil, instead of plowing it, raking it instead of disking, cultivating with a hoe instead of a tractor. It works, but it is work.

If you are depending on a garden for your family's food supply, you must keep predation by small and large animals to a minimum. That means night hunting to keep deer, rabbits and other animals out.

My wives complained that I was spending too much time working. I asked them what they thought I should be doing. They all answered, "Getting us pregnant."

I promised that I would spend more time with my beautiful family. They all smiled and hugged me.

My brothers-in-law taught me how to make stone knives and spear points, as well as arrowheads. They also taught me to make and attach the points to the spear and arrow shafts. We made bows and bowstrings. I was not an excellent shot with a bow, but I was pretty good with the spear and throwing stick.

I enjoyed and was good at gardening and could lift and carry heavy loads. My wives were proud of my strength. That made me happy.

By the end of the summer, we had put up and dried many peas, beans, and peppers, and had sun dried many tomatoes. We stored popcorn and corn in the shuck in two of the huts. The popcorn popped just like it was supposed to. It also made very good corn bread.

The down side was that none of my wives were pregnant. I felt that if I was fertile, at least one should be pregnant. I sat down with them one night and told them about my illness and what my mother told me about my fertility. I then said, "If any of you girls want to leave me for a man who can give you children, I will let you our of your promise to me." I was crying quietly. This had hurt me deeply, and I prayed that they would all want to stay with me.

They all cried with me. Maggie said that she would always stay with me even without children, because she loved me so much. Betsy and Sherry also jumped on me and told me they were always mine. I hugged them all close and told them I was thankful for them and loved them more than my own life.

I said, "I am still going to try to get you all pregnant a few times every week."

They all laughed and kissed me. "I think that is an excellent idea," Betsy said.

As the weather cooled off we began to hunt for the winter. I shot two wild cattle and also was fortunate enough to kill a boar and two sows. We smoked the pork and dried the beef.

During what I assumed was probably September, Mac asked if I wanted to go trading. I said I was definitely interested. All of my girls wanted to go, also.

We loaded up our items for trade on Pet and Bossy, and left for the place where the trading took place. We had braided ropes and twine made from the flax we harvested. We had nets that were made from strings, we had waxed twine that we made bowstrings from, but I don't know what else it was used for.

We walked for 6 days and had nothing of import happen. We arrived and had a good day of trading. We traded for several ceramic jars and bowls. We set up the tent and made our camp. I walked around and looked at other goods.

On the way back, I heard a yell and turned to see a man beating a young woman. I could not let that happen, my upbringing I guess. I had learned enough of the native language to be able to tell the man to stop. He said, "I will take this woman if I desire her."

"Is she yours?" I asked.

"NO," the girl yelled, "I am unwed."

"Let her be," I told him.

He threw her down and spun and stabbed at me with a flint knife. I moved to block the thrust and was stabbed through the left forearm. It hurt like hell. He snatched the knife out and took another cut. I dodged and hit him hard right on the nose. It obviously broke his nose. I was really glad for my National Guard training then. I moved forward and hit him again and kicked him in the stomach. He was a tough bastard and got right up and swung at me again and tried to stab me in the chest. I caught his arm and pulled him close and hammered his left ear. My blood was everywhere, and so was his. That last blow knocked him unconscious. He was bleeding from his eyes, ears, mouth and nose. I figured I concussed him pretty bad. It hurt my hand.

I wrapped my wound to try to stem the blood and asked the girl if she was all right. "Yes, I am fine, thanks to you. Let me help you to your tent."

We walked to the camp. My wives freaked out when they saw me. They instantly came to take care of me. The girl told my wives how I had come to her rescue and saved her from her attacker. She also told them I was hurt seriously, and she thought I had killed her assailant. "He is very strong," she said, "but he has lost much blood."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.