Schoolteacher - Cover

Schoolteacher

Copyright© 2005 by Christine D'Angelo

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A woman teacher indulges in extracurricular activities with her students and colleagues.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft  

Becca finished her work on the whiteboard and waited as the class filed in, noisily scraping chairs on the floor as they took their positions at their desks. She scanned the eager faces of the sixteen and seventeen year olds. Her eyes immediately fell on the beaming face of Tessa Jones. Of course Tessa would be in this class, she was a first year after all. Becca had momentarily forgotten that she'd be there. She did all she could to keep lewd thoughts about the plump little blonde from distracting her. She managed quite well, making as little eye contact with the girl as possible, although Tessa made it difficult as she seemed to follow Becca's every move. She quickly worked through the examples she had provided and then set the class to compose their own.

Throughout the lesson, Becca patrolled the aisles between the rows of neatly arranged desks. Here and there she would stop and look over the shoulder of a student and watch them at work, making constructive comments as and when appropriate. When she eventually came to Tessa's desk, she leaned down further than was strictly necessary and allowed her left breast to press against the girl's shoulder. She felt the girl tense as she pressed her tit harder, her hand rested on the opposite shoulder and Becca felt the bra strap through the cotton material of her blouse. "How are you getting on Tessa, any problems?" Tessa turned her reddening face towards her tutor and said, "N... no Miss Lewin, I'm OK thanks." Becca placed her hand on the desk so that she now had her arms completely around the girl, and both her tits were pressed in to her back. Becca felt her nipples harden and knew that Tessa would be able to feel them in her back.

As she reviewed Tessa's work, she slowly and gently rubbed her tits and her stiff nipples across the girl's back, and again she felt her react.

" That's good work Tessa, you've understood the principle well." Becca gave one last hard shove with her tits as she stood up and returned to the front of the class. When she looked at Tessa, the poor girl was blushing heavily and was unable to make eye-contact with her teacher. Becca felt sure that she'd had the desired effect on the girl and suspected that there was at least one more damp pair of knickers in the room besides her own.

The lesson continued without further contact with Tessa and Becca wound up the class on time. As the students left the room,

Tessa seemed to be dragging her heals, taking her time to pack away her books and materials. Becca found herself alone with the plump young blonde. Becca smiled broadly as Tessa seemed to want to speak to her but was unable to just come out with it. Becca helped her out, "Everything OK Tessa?"

Tessa finally managed to speak and looked in to her teacher's eyes, her face still flushed red. "Miss, can I ask you something?"

"Yes of course Tessa, you can ask me anything, anything at all."

Tessa shuffled slightly, "Well it's sort of personal, not to do with lessons..."

"You can talk to me about anything you like Tessa. If something is bothering you, if you have a problem of any sort, I'm here to help. What is it you want to ask?" Before Tessa could say more, Becca led her by the arm to the nearest chairs and sat down with her. "Now what's on your mind Tessa?"

Tessa hesitated, "Well, like I said it's personal, but I have this friend who's got a bit of a crush on one of her teachers and she doesn't know what to do. I thought you might be able to give her some advice."

"Well, this is a very common problem Tessa, is your friend at this school?"

"Er... no Miss, she's at another school."

"Well then, my advice is that she goes home to her mother and tell her all about it. She'll probably tell her that she had something similar happen to her when she was at school and it's perfectly natural and nothing to worry about. I can tell you that I had a crush on a teacher and it's something a lot of us experience, we just grow out of it. It really is nothing to worry about. Has your friend mentioned this to her teacher?"

"No... no, she's too embarrassed."

"Well she should leave it like that, perhaps she could have a word with her house tutor. But you should tell your friend that it's nothing to be ashamed of and she's not to worry, OK?" Becca suddenly stood and for a fleeting moment her crotch was level with the girl's face. Then she turned and stooped to re-position the chair and stuck out her large round arse. Tessa was still seated, "But Miss, what if the teacher is a woman?" Becca tingled inside, she'd seen through Tessa's 'friend' ruse immediately. "It doesn't make any difference Tessa, the same thing still applies, it's nothing for your friend to get upset about, really it isn't. Now you run along, and I'll see you later for drama reading." Tessa rose from her seat and slowly walked to the door, she turned as if about to say something further but appeared to change her mind and continued out of the room.

Becca watched the girl leave and then went to the desk to collect her books. She stood reflecting on her chat with Tessa, she was home and dry she was sure of it. The desk was just the right height for the corner to be level with her now aching snatch. She moved slightly so that her fanny engaged with the corner and gently rubbed her pussy on the hard angle. The itch slowly subsided. With the ache in her crotch reduced to a bearable level, Becca sat at her desk, the wetness in her gusset felt cool against her skin, and took out some marking from a locked drawer. For the next few hours, she worked steadily without interruption, marking essays and composition exercises.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.