Schoolteacher - Cover

Schoolteacher

Copyright© 2005 by Christine D'Angelo

Chapter 39

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 39 - A woman teacher indulges in extracurricular activities with her students and colleagues.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft  

Sofia smiled down at her teacher, as she lay exposed, ready and eager for sex. She knelt on the bed between Becca's wide spread legs and inserted one end of the cock in to her own wet pussy. "Mmm, it feels heavenly, doesn't it miss?" Then Sofia leant forward, supporting herself on one arm whilst guiding the other end of the cock in to Becca's waiting cunt. The thick rubber shaft disappeared smoothly in to Becca's fanny, her teacher letting out a murmuring groan. Now Sofia lowered herself down on to her teacher's ample body; both women sighed with pleasure as each felt the other's body press against their own.

Their mouths were instantly locked together in an impassioned kiss as Sofia slowly moved her body. Becca raised her legs, bending them at the knee and Sofia slid easily, deeper into her crotch.

With a gentle rise and fall of her perfect arse, Sofia slowly fucked the older woman under her.

As she moved her hips, Sofia felt the cock entering her deeply, filling her cunt completely and exquisitely. "Ohh miss, it feels wonderful, I can feel it right up inside me, it's divine."

"Ohh sweet angel, yes I can feel it. You feel so wonderful, such tenderness. My sweet, sweet Sofia."

The girl's movements were slow and delicate, her pubic mound was pressed against Becca's and she ground it gently round and round. As she rotated her slim hips, Sofia felt Becca's clit rub against her own, and instantly flashes of pure bliss enveloped both women.

"Ohh Sofia, do it like that. It's so nice when you do that."

"Do you like me fucking you miss? Am I a good shag?"

"Oh yes! Dear Sofia, you are wonderful, wonderful!" They kissed again, their tongues entwining inside their open mouths.

"Tell me miss, tell me how good I am. Tell me how much you like it."

Becca sensed the beginnings of an orgasm as Sofia continued to apply gentle rhythmic pressure to her clit, and ease the cock in and out of her.

"I love it Sofia, I love what you do to me. You make love so uhhh beautifully, so tenderly. I will come soon, the feelings in my pussy are so perfect." Sofia raised herself and looked down at the mask of pure bliss that was her teacher's face.

"I love having sex with you too miss. It's all I ever want to do, just to fuck you and make you feel good." Sofia dipped her head to Becca's tits and kissed the smooth skin between the flattened orbs of flesh, her hips constantly moving. Becca pushed her tits up and together, and Sofia found her hard nipples with her mouth and sucked gently.

As Sofia sucked and licked her nipples, Becca felt the tide of an orgasm begin to swell and pound its way from her crotch and up through her writhing body. She would have no trouble summoning up the exquisite pleasure of this climax. In contrast to her orgasm with Toby, this one would deluge her senses without any effort. In fact, she would need to fight to keep it from swamping her completely.

Sofia sensed her teacher's oncoming climax as she squirmed under her, and increased her tempo in synchrony with Becca's thrashing body.

"Ohhhhh Sofia, uhhhhh... I'm cumming. Harder, harder, fuck me uhhhh."

Sofia's hips now bucked and pounded in to Becca's crotch, her knees digging in to the bed for leverage and her arse thrusting wildly as she humped her teacher with renewed vigour.

As Becca moaned and gasped towards her climax, Sofia's orgasm began to rage inside her. She became acutely aware of the exquisite sensations spreading rapidly from her cunt; all her senses became focussed on the feelings blooming within her belly. Her emotions overwhelmed her and as her orgasm reach its peak, she screamed out.

"Ohhhhhh! Fuck! I'mmmmmm cummmming!" She collapsed in a dead heap on to her teacher's sweating, heaving body.

Becca reached down and grasped Sofia's arse and pulled her deep in to her crotch as her orgasm slowly ebbed away. Then the women lay still, panting for breath, exhausted and yet exhilarated. After taking several minutes to recover, Becca gently eased a dozing Sofia to one side, the girl sliding up against the wall and the cock slipping out of Becca's snatch, accompanied by a spurt of ooze. She got up and watched her lovely Sofia, dozing and still with the cock between her shapely legs.

Apart from the dampness caused by her wet body, there was also a large wet stain on the duvet cover, just where Becca's gyrating arse had been. She made a mental note to change the quilt cover later.

'I'm going to need another shower' Becca thought to herself, as she dabbed at her body with a discarded towel. But first, she had to get Sofia safely out of the way and back to her dorm. She stood by the bed as Sofia lay with a contented smile on her pretty face. Shaking the girl's ankle she said, "Come on sleepy head, you've got to get going." Sofia opened her eyes slowly, her smile turning to a broad grin.

"Mmm, that was wonderful miss. We can do it again soon can't we, I really liked it." Becca tried to hurry the girl along.

"Yes of course we can, but for now, you've got to get dressed and vamoose." The smile dimmed slightly as Sofia slid towards the edge of the bed. As she slipped the cock from between her thighs she said,

"Can I borrow this for a little while? I can have such fun with it."

"No Sofia, I'm afraid you can't." Sofia sat up and wrapped her arms around Becca's broad hips, her face gently nuzzling her bulging belly. "Please miss. If I can't be with you when I want to, I need something to take the edge off my urges." Becca was having trouble being firm with Sofia; the girl's mouth was pressed enticingly close to her bush.

"Listen, I'll tell you what. You can borrow one of my other toys, a dildo I haven't used for a while." Sofia looked up adoringly at her teacher.

"Can I miss? One you use?"

"Yes, let me get it for you." Becca broke free from Sofia's grip and went over to her clothes drawer where the assortment of toys was kept. Picking one almost at random, she carried a pink rubber single cock over to the excited girl. Sofia clapped her hands together gleefully.

"Oh miss, it's lovely. I'm going to use it tonight." Becca had an image of the girl bucking and writhing noisily in her dorm bed in front of a riveted group of onlookers.

"Where?"

"Up my fanny of course." Becca playfully cuffed the girl's head and ruffled her already tousled long golden brown hair.

"Don't be silly. I meant where in the school?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.