Schoolteacher - Cover

Schoolteacher

Copyright© 2005 by Christine D'Angelo

Chapter 32

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 32 - A woman teacher indulges in extracurricular activities with her students and colleagues.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft  

Forty minutes later, Becca was on the phone to Flora telling her that she was ready. Under her normal clothes she was wearing a one-piece multi-coloured swimsuit; she'd stopped wearing a bikini years ago in favour of a costume that held her tummy and other bulges in check. In her small sports bag there was a large beach towel, a tube of factor twenty sun cream, a pair of flip-flops and sundry other items suitable for an afternoon on the beach. For her trip to the beach, she had put on a black knee-length skirt, her usual silk knickers, black, a silk bra, also black and a plain purple sweatshirt.

They agreed to take Flora's BMW and this time it was Becca's turn to wait along the road for her to pick her up. As Becca got in to the car, Flora said, "All set for grabbing some rays babe?"

Becca sighed. "How old are you? You sound like an overgrown teenager."

"OK, OK, old timer, just making conversation." When the car had travelled a sufficient distance from the school, Becca leaned across the seat and kissed her. Flora drove on in her usual style, with little regard for the speed limit. Becca eyed Flora approvingly. She was wearing a pair of tight red chinos and a white T-shirt that showed the black swimsuit underneath.

"I suppose you're wearing a really flattering and revealing bikini."

"Of course. If you've got it flaunt it. It's no use you getting all jealous. I've told you countless times, let me get you in to a fitness regime and you'll soon be strutting your stuff in a size ten bikini."

Becca laughed and pointed through the windscreen. "Oh look, the porcine squadron." Flora peered through the glass.

"What are you on about?"

"Flying pigs!"

"You're mad, do you know that? Completely loo lah."

It took just under an hour until Flora eased the car in to sea front car park. They got out the car; Flora trotted over to the ticket machine and bought an all day pass, which she then stuck inside the windshield. Locking the car, they carried their bags towards the beach. The air was warm with only a gentle breeze coming inland from the sea. The beach wasn't as crowded as they had feared and they soon found a good spot amongst the family groups and sunbathing couples.

With the towels spread over the sand and shale, they removed their clothes. Becca was unable to resist a longing, envious glance at Flora's immaculate body as she stripped down her minimalist bikini. By comparison, Becca felt like a whale.

Becca wasn't the only person casting an approving eye over Flora's taut coffee coloured body as it emerged from her clothes. Heads seemed to turn in her direction as she adjusted the briefs and moved the straps on her shoulders. Most of the men were leering while the women were looking daggers at her. Becca looked around her, as all eyes seemed to be on Flora. She noticed a large, mature unprepossessing woman lying a few yards to their left looking at Flora in a similar way to the men. The woman was on her own and appeared to be in her late forties or early fifties. Becca said, "You've created a good impression, as usual, no one's even noticed me, they're all ogling you."

"Let them look."

"Well, there's a woman over there to our left, who looks like she wants to eat you for dinner." There was nothing casual about Flora's reaction, no finesse or discretion, she just turned her head and smiled at the woman. At first the woman glanced away, and then she returned the smile. Becca had never believed in so-called 'gaydar', to her, it was all hype and nonsense, based on wishful thinking. But in this instance, there was no doubt in her mind that this large lady was gay.

"Looks like you've pulled."

"Mm. Might be interesting later." Flora gazed out to sea. "Coming in then?"

"You go first, I'll look after our stuff."

"Okey dokey, see you later alligator." Flora trotted off in the direction of the sea.

"In a while caiman." Flora stopped short and turned around.

"Just like I said, completely loo lah." Flora made her way slowly down to the breaking surf, giving plenty of opportunity for admiring looks. She wasn't disappointed, heads turned and watched as she sashayed past, endowing her perfect arse with maximum wiggle.

Becca sat down on the towel and took the waterproof sun cream from the bag; Flora was a little less in need of sun block, her naturally dark pigmentation offering its own basic protection. Still, she'd need some cream barrier when she came out of the water. Then the watching men would be truly jealous as Becca ran her hands all over her beautiful body. As she smeared the oily cream over her skin, she glanced in the direction of the woman who'd failed to hide her lustful glances. She wasn't as unattractive as Becca had first thought, perhaps late forties was fairer than early fifties. She was however a big woman, bigger than Becca, at least a size eighteen. Like Becca, she was wearing a one-piece costume although hers was blue. She was lying on her front and her substantial arse formed two huge mounds. There were deep marks in the orange-peel skin of her meaty thighs from the swimming costume, which looked at least one size too small and her massive boobs ballooned from the sides and over the top. The woman had a vast cleavage, which Becca found herself staring at.

She'd never quite understood what it was about big boobs that attracted and fascinated her so; after all, she had a huge pair herself. But, she reasoned, gay men with big dicks liked other men with big dicks, so perhaps it wasn't so odd after all.

The woman was smiling at her and Becca smiled back. The woman had a nice warm smile and although she was a little plain, with shortish greying hair, she looked quite personable.

Becca turned her gaze towards the sea, and wasn't surprised to see Flora surrounded by a gaggle of men, all no doubt chatting her up. Becca laughed inwardly; if only those poor deluded men knew how much they were wasting their time. Flora, however, was loving it; she was lapping it up, she had a seductive smile for all of them. She saw Becca looking at her and waved, Becca waved back, the men never took their eyes off her. The water was as cold as Flora had feared and the effect that it had on her nipples was plain for all to see, and they did all see. The thin black material of the bikini top did little to hide the fact that Flora's nipples were sticking out like hat pegs. And, as if that wasn't enough, her briefs were clinging like a second skin and the deep cleft of her snatch was also clearly visible.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.