Schoolteacher - Cover

Schoolteacher

Copyright© 2005 by Christine D'Angelo

Chapter 31

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 31 - A woman teacher indulges in extracurricular activities with her students and colleagues.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft  

"On your hands and knees I think angel." Tessa started to rearrange herself. "Is this what they call doggy style?"

Becca smiled as Tessa got in to position. "For someone who's supposed to be inexperienced, you know a lot about it."

Tessa blushed slightly, "Oh, I've read things, in magazines and books, y'know that sort of stuff."

"Well you're about to experience it for real, are you ready?"

"Oh, I'm so ready, I can't wait to have that feeling again." Becca ran her hand over the wide expanse of Tessa's pale arse, and then knelt between the girl's feet. There were deep red marks on Tessa's hips and waist, left by the belts of the strap-on that was now around Becca's body. Becca admired the graceful curve of Tessa's back, the slope of her shoulders covered in long blonde hair, and her huge, swollen tits hanging beneath her.

"Relax now angel, I'm going to put it in you." Tessa responded by raising her big arse. For a brief moment, Becca was tempted to poke the cock in to Tessa's arsehole, but she thought better of it. That would come a little later.

Placing one hand on Tessa's back, Becca pushed the tip of the cock against Tessa's open wet pussy; the girl flinched slightly in anticipation. Becca pushed the cock slowly inwards, leaning back so that she could watch the thick shaft disappearing in to the tight pink hole of Tessa's tight cunt. It thrilled her to see the cunt lips drawn inwards as the cock slipped slowly inside her.

"Ahhh, that feels nice Miss." Becca began to slowly rock her hips to and fro pumping the cock in and out. Tessa's head was raised and turned to the side and Becca could see the look of bliss on her pretty young face. Her eyes were closed but her mouth was open as she gasped quietly with each stroke.

Tessa's tits were swaying pleasingly as Becca slowly fucked her.

Becca maintained a steady rhythm and then she moved her hand down to the deep moist crack between Tessa's arse cheeks. There she found the tight hole of her arse and gently inserted her thumb, slowly sliding it all the way in. Tessa reacted immediately, throwing her head back and gasping loudly.

"Ugghhhh, that's nice Miss, that feels uhhhh good."

"You like it up your arse do you angel? You like Miss to finger your arse?"

"Oh yes Miss, I love it." Becca reached under Tessa's round belly and felt for Tessa's cunt. The moment she rubbed Tessa's hard extended clit, the girl howled with pleasure. Now Becca was fucking Tessa's pussy, fingering her arse and massaging her clit at the same time.

"Oh God, ohhhhhh God, it's wonderful. Fuck me Miss, fuck me."

Becca was hunched over the girl's back, her own huge

tits rubbing on her pallid skin.

Becca rammed her hips against Tessa's quivering bum, her thumb jabbing in and out of her arse, and her fingers expertly stroking her clit. The old bed began to creak as Tessa began to moan, her cries getting louder and increasing in pitch. Becca was worried that she would be overheard. "Quit angel, quietly. Someone will hear you."

"Uhhhh, I can't uhhhh help it. Ohhhhhh it's heaven, I'm going to uhhhhh cum. Ohhh please, yes uhhhh yes. Fuck me, fuck me. I'm cumming, ohhhh fuck, I'm cumming."

Becca humped the girl faster, her hips moving rapidly in short thrusts, plunging the cock deep in to Tessa's dripping snatch. As Becca humped, she squeezed her thighs hard together and felt the straps that passed either side of her pussy now move together and scrape across her erect and throbbing clit. The sudden surge of blissful sensation electrified her and made her cry out. Becca was almost instantly on the verge of a crashing orgasm. Tessa had quietened a little, perhaps fearful herself that her moans would be heard, but Becca's cries now joined her gasps of pleasure. "Oh God, I'm cumming angel." Tessa's climax pulsed through her whole body, not at the same intensity as before, but enough to cause her to judder to a stop and collapse on to her belly. Becca's hand was trapped under their combined weight but that did not stop her continuing to hump at the prostrate girl.

Becca was lying flat on top of the girl as her arse bobbed up and down pumping the cock in Tessa's cunt. Her breathing was laboured, her chest was flat on Tessa's back and her squashed tits bulged out at the sides. The swarthy colouring of Becca's skin contrasting starkly with the paleness of the schoolgirl she was determinedly shagging. There was sheen to Becca's skin as she perspired with the effort of maintaining her pace. Tessa lay under the pressing weight of her pumping teacher; it was difficult to breathe as she withstood the assault between her legs. Struggling as she was to draw breath in to her lungs, she didn't want it to stop. She was where she wanted to be, with the woman who excited more than her wildest dreams. She was naked with Miss Lewin and she was being fucked by her. Another spasm of pleasure swelled through her crotch as she felt the cock pumping inside her, she could feel her teacher's breath hot on her neck and the sweet heaviness of her tits in her back.

Her teacher gasped in to her ear. "Oh you perfect angel, uhhh, I'm cumming... uhhhh I'm cumming." Becca felt Tessa raise herself up beneath her and she freed her hand, which was in danger of going numb. Becca let Tessa raise her arse more and she found herself fucking the girl doggy style again. Tessa's face was pressed in the pillow; small gasps of excitement escaping her open mouth. Becca grasped the girl's wide hips and shagged her hard and fast. The gasps and moans from the girl told her that she was cumming again, and so she fucked her as hard and as fast as she could. The screeching noise from the bed was getting louder, and the headboard banged against the wall. Becca didn't care; this was one fuck she wasn't going to stop, one orgasm she wasn't going to relinquish.

"Ohhh, I'm cumming again Miss... uhhhh... it's so... uhhh it's... it's, Oh God... fuck me hard... fuck me hard." Becca was now upright, gazing down at the glorious sight of the cock ramming in to Tessa's pink slit, her arse shuddering and trembling with each powerful thrust. The strokes were longer now, the shaft coming almost all the way out before it was immediately slammed back in again. Becca's thumb strayed on to Tessa's arsehole again and popped straight in, the girl bucked and twisted with the pleasure it brought. "Ohhhh Miss... ohhh Miss... Miss..."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.