Schoolteacher - Cover

Schoolteacher

Copyright© 2005 by Christine D'Angelo

Chapter 27

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 27 - A woman teacher indulges in extracurricular activities with her students and colleagues.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft  

The light was beginning to fade as the evening set in and Becca flicked on her dipped headlights. Flora was reclining in her tilted seat, her hand lazily fiddling inside her panties. Becca glanced across and said,

"Someone will see you, if you're not careful." Flora seemed unconcerned.

'So, let them see. If you won't do me, I'm going to have to do it myself aren't I?"

"I can hardly do you and drive, can I? Be reasonable."

"You could pull over somewhere, I don't mind where."

"All right, I'll look for somewhere to stop." Becca drove on for another couple of miles, while Flora continued to diddle herself.

Up ahead, Becca saw a small wooded square enclosed by tall black railings. She pulled the car to a stop in a nearby side street. Flora looked up and across to the square.

"Oooh, is this where you're going to take me, in to a park to be ravished?" Becca was halfway out of the car; she turned back and said,

"It's this or nothing babe, take it or leave it." Becca locked her door and headed for the large iron gate, it was almost dark now.

Seconds later, she heard the sound of the car door slamming shut and Flora's footsteps hurrying to catch up.

"Wait up, I'm coming, or I soon will be." Flora called, giggling.

Becca disappeared in to a dark wooded square; tall trees towered overhead in the gloom, dense bushes crowded around on all sides. Very little light from the streetlamps managed to penetrate the trees and Becca immediately began to regret her decision to come here; it looked like a muggers and rapists paradise.

Flora caught up and took Becca by the arm. She'd remembered to bring her bag and the all-important camera, rather than leave it in the car to be stolen.

"Slow down will you? You can't do much without me can you? It's a bit dark in here Becs, a bit spooky."

"Yes well, as long as we stay together we'll be OK."

They meandered along a roughly circular uneven asphalt path and stopped when they heard sounds coming from within a large clump of bushes. They both knew that this place would be an ideal spot for local prostitutes to bring their clients. They peered in to the shadowy bushes but could see nothing. It was Flora who dragged a somewhat reluctant Becca in to the shrubbery. Trying to be as quiet as possible, they moved closer to the source of the sound, which was a gentle panting noise. Eventually, treading carefully, they discovered the cause of the noise. In the murkiness, they could just make out a teenage girl backed up against a large tree. A man was standing up against her and in the process of fucking her. The girl's knickers were around her knees and the man was humping her with a steady rhythm. There was just enough light from a lamppost to see the girls face.

She was quite pretty but there was blank look, a look of dissociation, of distance. It was clear that she was not enjoying what was happening to her, her level of involvement couldn't have been less. This was quite obviously an example of what Becca and Flora had expected to be happening in such a place, a whore with her client, doing business. Eventually, the man stopped thrusting at her and withdrew his softening cock from between her legs. A spunk filled condom was hastily removed and flung aside. The girl pulled up her knickers and took her bag off a branch. The man mumbled something and the girl smiled, the transaction was complete. Becca and Flora dived in to the thick of the bushes as the man turned and walked towards them. They were not quick enough and he saw them. In a heavily accented voice, Scottish, Becca thought, he growled,

"Enjoy the show?" He didn't wait for an answer, but strode off in to the dark. Now the girl saw them.

"What you two looking at, not bloody social workers are you? You don't look like cops, and she," the girl nodded at Flora,

"Looks more like a tart than I do." The girl advanced towards them and they got a better look at her. She was younger than she first appeared, perhaps only sixteen or seventeen, and prettier than she first seemed with long dark hair. Her short red skirt barely covered a very nice arse and a trim pair of legs. Her tight black top was stretched across a fine pair of tits. Becca wet herself.

Becca said, "No, we're not social workers, we were just passing and heard some noises, thought someone was in need of help."

The girl was standing right between them now and her intense sexuality made Becca drool. It was at times like this that she envied men and their cocks. She would have loved to do what the man had just done, to ram a rod of real flesh in to her tight wet young cunt and fuck her. The girl looked defiant.

"Well I don't need any help, thanks, so you can both fuck off."

The girl pushed past them and headed for the path. Flora said,

"Just out of interest, how much do you charge?" The girl stopped and turned towards them, a quizzical look on her pretty face.

"What do you want to know for? Becca was speechless; she couldn't believe that Flora was actually thinking of paying for the services of this, admittedly very desirable, whore. Flora stepped towards the girl.

"Well, what's your name by the way?"

"Nikki, with two K's."

"Well, Nikki with two K's, I thought we might come to some arrangement." Nikki flashed a look to Becca who remained stoically impassive.

Nikki said, "You two lezzies or something, I don't do women."

Flora was beside the girl now. "Let's just say me and my friend here like women more than men sometimes."

"Like I said, I don't do women."

Flora persevered. "OK, you don't do women. So your next client will be some slob who might get a bit violent, might rough you up, might refuse to wear a rubber, who knows what else. All that fuss. But with a couple of soft girlies like us, guaranteed no bother whatsoever." The girl turned and walked away. Flora turned and looked back at Becca who was still standing looking somewhat stunned at Flora's debauchery. She shrugged her shoulders and said,

"Well it was worth a try Becs, she did look so fucking horny."

Becca moved beside her and said,

"You're right there, I'm gushing wet just thinking about her." They turned to make their way through the undergrowth when they found their path blocked by Nikki.

"I charge twenty for a blow job, and fifty for a fuck. What did you want to do?"

Flora and Becca swapped looks of surprise and delight. The three women walked back further in to the bushes, the girl stopped and stood waiting.

"Well, what do you want to do? Like I told you, I've never done it with a woman before."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.