Schoolteacher - Cover

Schoolteacher

Copyright© 2005 by Christine D'Angelo

Chapter 23

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 23 - A woman teacher indulges in extracurricular activities with her students and colleagues.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft  

Turning away from her now sleeping iMac, Becca glanced at her watch, it was five to nine. The refectory would be open in five minutes to cater for pupils who remained for the weekend and the handful of staff who had nothing better to do than to stay in the school, or had drawn the short straw to be on duty.

Taking her time, Becca ambled across to the refectory and arrived just as the shutters were going up at the counter.

Becca scanned the faces in the kitchen, as the staff busily prepared for the small rush for breakfast. Other teaching staff members sauntered in smiling at Becca as they lined up with their trays. Some of the smiles from the male staff were more like leers, but Becca realised that wearing such a dress, it was no surprise.

Becca could not see Mary amongst the catering staff. She went over to a stout young woman she vaguely recognised named Penny, who was perched at the till.

"Hi Penny, is Mary on duty today?"

"No, Mary's off this weekend."

"Oh that's a shame, I promised her some course material for one of her grandchildren."

"I didn't know she had any grandkids."

"Oh I must have got it wrong, one of her family anyway, perhaps a nephew or niece."

"I don't know. Anyway she's not here."

"You don't happen to have her home phone number do you?"

"Can't you give it to her on Monday, she'll be here then?"

"Not really, a friend of mine has some books and he's only here today. If I could speak to her, I could find out exactly what she needs."

"Hang on a sec, I'll find out for you." Penny slid off the seat and went off to ask someone for Mary's number. When she came back several minutes later, she was clutching a yellow post it note with a phone number scrawled on it.

"There you go."

"Oh thanks Penny, you're a star." Becca hurried off in the direction of Flora's room. After knocking on the door half a dozen times, the door slowly opened and Flora's sleepy face appeared from behind it.

"What the hell are you doing knocking me up this early on a Saturday and what on earth are you wearing?" Flora had never seen Becca in this particular dress before.

Becca barged past her in to the room.

"Never mind the dress, I need to talk to you."

Flora closed the door, she was naked except for a brief pair of lemon panties, Flora seemed to like yellow. Even in her half asleep state, her short blonde hair sticking up in spikes, Becca thought she was still as horny as hell.

"Changed your mind have you, fancy some Flora loving after all?" Flora moved seductively towards her, hips swaying, and her boobs jiggling hypnotically.

"Sorry, much as I'd love to, we've got business to sort out."

Flora looked crestfallen.

"I must be losing my touch or you're going straight."

"Neither, now listen. I think we ought to do something about the Mary situation, today, before she changes her mind and goes to the head anyway." Now Flora looked puzzled.

"Why would she do that? She's on to a good thing here, shags with you whenever she wants, why would she kill the golden goose so soon?"

"I don't know if she would or not, but the longer this drags on, and the longer I've got it hanging over me, the worse I feel about it. It's me that has to bang her don't forget."

"OK, if it's getting to you, fine, we'll do something about it today. Want some coffee?"

"Yes please, I've been up for ages, forgot to turn my alarm off."

"Silly cow!" Becca watched as Flora, still almost naked, fussed over the kettle and cups. Flora was such a beauty, her golden brown skin against the contrasting yellow of her knickers made Becca's heart soar with emotion as well as plain lust.

Becca said, "I've got her home number, I thought if we give her a ring, or I give her a ring, make out I'm keen to see her and then mention that you'd be interested too, she might just go for it." Flora got some milk from the tiny fridge and added some to the cups of steaming dark coffee.

"Won't she be just a tiny bit suspicious that all of a sudden you are keen to hop in to bed with her?"

"She might be, but I reckon the promise of a good seeing-to by us both might convince her to go for it. It's worth a try, she can only say no can't she?" Flora handed a cup of coffee to Becca and then put two slices of bread in the toaster. Becca took her time eating her marmalade on toast and drinking her coffee, while Flora whipped off her panties and hopped in to the shower, a piece of toast still clenched in her teeth.

By the time Flora had finished showering, Becca had consumed her breakfast and had washed up her cup and plate and put Flora's discarded panties in the laundry basket. Flora eventually emerged from the shower cubicle with a towel around her.

"You dry me off and I'll drink my coffee."

"Yes ma'am, always glad to help." Becca began to rub her down vigorously with the towel as Flora drank her coffee. With the drying process complete, Flora got dressed.

'So you think she'll go for it and we'll be getting her picture today?" Flora asked.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.