Schoolteacher - Cover

Schoolteacher

Copyright© 2005 by Christine D'Angelo

Chapter 18

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - A woman teacher indulges in extracurricular activities with her students and colleagues.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft  

"Come on for heaven's sake, we'll be late if we don't get a move on. Then we'll forfeit the match and St. Brides would have beaten us without hitting a ball!" The girls in the hockey team chattered as they piled one by one on to the waiting coach. Flora enjoyed this part of the journey, standing by the steps in to the coach. The Brunswick Manor Hockey Team strip was a smart affair, with a maroon long sleeve shirt carrying the BMHT logo of a fierce dog chewing a hockey stick. It was supposed to be a bull mastiff to fit in with the BM of the team name but it looked more like pug. Consequently, some of the other school teams referred to the team rather uncharitably as 'The Dogs'. And unkind as the appellation was, it was also inaccurate, as this particular hockey team fielded some of the prettiest girls in the school league. The maroon skirt was pleated and flared and rather short. As the girls skipped happily past her, Flora was rewarded with a flash of navy blue knickers and firm young arses.

With everyone on board, and a headcount taken, Flora took her seat at the front of the coach next to the driver. It was standard practice to be already changed in to the playing strip before arrival to save time. The girls had their regular uniforms in their sports bags, stowed in the baggage compartment, and would shower and change after the match. As a result, Flora was wearing a particularly tight and brief pair of shorts, her top was tight and her nipples were sticking out. The driver's eyes constantly flicked to Flora's tits and crotch where he could see a well defined 'camel's toe'.

During the forty- minute trip, the driver made polite conversation but Flora was genuinely worried that they wouldn't make it to the game with the coach crashing and killing them all, such was the distracting effect she seemed to having on the man. Flora decided in the interest of safety to move down the coach.

She got up, and under the pretext of giving the team a pre-match pep talk slowly moved to the back of the coach. With her confidence boosting speech over, she sat down on the long bench seat at the far end between Lucinda Travers and Eleanor Bertram.

"Don't mind if I squeeze in girls?" Both girls shuffled sideways to allow their teacher to sit between them. It was a tight fit and as Flora wiggled her bum on to the seat, she 'accidentally' caused the girl's skirts to ride up and expose their dark blue knickers. They pulled their skirts back down but Flora

was aware of the warm skin of the their bare thighs touching her own. Although Flora had never failed to become aroused when in the company of these attractive and scantily clad young women, she'd never made an advance to one, and had in the past discouraged any approaches from them. But now Becca had disclosed her naughty secret, it no longer seemed as taboo as it was, perhaps these girl's were not quite so 'off limits' as they once were.

Throughout the rest of the trip, Flora chatted to the girls around her, discussing tactics as well as general gossip. As the journey progressed, Flora noticed one of the girls three seats in front would occasionally turn in her seat and smile at her. At first, Flora thought that she was smiling at one of the girls around her but it became apparent that she was the target for the warm smile. The girl was one of the team's best goal scorers, only Liz Packham and Kelly Morris had a better score rate. But Naomi Bradley had scored in over half the games played this season.

Naomi Bradley was one of only a dozen black girls in the school and was also rather cute in Flora's eyes. She was tall, at five feet nine, and had a very curvaceous body. She wasn't especially pretty having typical Afro-Caribbean features, unlike her namesake, the fashion model Naomi Campbell, whom Flora thought was one of the most beautiful women in the world. But this Naomi had other things going for her. She was blessed with a shapely body, a pair of beautiful boobs and a large full arse to kill for. Her short hair was sculpted in to patterns, like a labyrinth on her head. Eleanor Bertram, nudged her teacher and leaned in to whisper, 'Looks like Naomi's got her eye on you Miss."

Flora said, "What do you mean Ellie?"

"Well, we all think she's a lezzy and she's got the hots for you."

"Nonsense. She's just the friendly sort. Now I don't want to hear any more accusations or slurs on people's character, from any of you, understand? How Naomi chooses to live her life is up to her. Do not condemn anyone's chosen lifestyle, OK?"

Eleanor looked uncomfortable and said, "Yes Miss, sorry Miss."

Flora contemplated the idea that this very attractive young woman could possibly have a crush on her. Having a South African background, Flora had ironically never had a relationship with a black woman. Perhaps now was the time to break her duck.

Flora decided to resume her seat at the front of the coach, but she made sure that she took her time walking past Naomi's seat. As she walked, she felt as if Naomi's eyes were burning in to her, watching her fine arse as it jiggled by. She took her seat by the driver and endured his attempts to chat her up and his constant leering at her body. Despite the driver appearing to navigate the roads while only looking at them for ten per cent of the time, they all arrived safely at St. Bride's Convent School. As the coach slowly turned in to the school grounds, Flora saw the home team coming out of the main building to meet them. The fifteen squad members lined up like a military parade, fifteen girls in their school hockey team strip. Being a convent school the outfits were somewhat more restrained and conservative.

The skirts were below knee length and the shirts were baggy and loose-fitting. It was difficult to tell what shape the girls were, which was the intention. The crest on the girls' breasts was a lamb holding a cross and a pair of hockey sticks beneath.

As Brunswick Manor Hockey Team was known as 'The Dogs', St. Brides Convent School Hockey Team was known as 'The Nuns'.

Although the scoreboard held their proper titles, everyone assembled to watch the game knew that it was really between 'The Nuns' and 'The Dogs'. Flora was first off the coach as soon as the driver stopped ogling her long enough to open the door.

She stepped down and was warmly greeted by her opposite number at St. Brides, Julia Machin.

"Hi Flo, lovely to see you, ready for a thrashing?" Flora winced inwardly, she hated being called 'Flo', it made her feel so old.

Flora kissed the offered cheek.

"Hi Julia. We're ready and able to show you guys how to play hockey. How've you been?"

"Oh OK. How's it at the Manor?"

"Same old crap, but it's better than a poke up the arse with a sharp stick." Julia blanched slightly at Flora's colourful language, serves her right, Flora thought, for calling me 'Flo'.

"Right then, my girls are ready, shall we get to the pitch?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.