Schoolteacher - Cover

Schoolteacher

Copyright© 2005 by Christine D'Angelo

Chapter 16

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - A woman teacher indulges in extracurricular activities with her students and colleagues.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft  

"Have you got to be somewhere else Becca, that's the second time you've checked your watch?"

Becca reached across and put her hand on Peter's,

"I'm sorry Peter, but I'd better get going, I have a mock literature test to set for the first years. I'd better get to it. Speak to you later, bye Peter." As Becca walked from the staff room towards the accommodation block, she checked her watch, she couldn't put it off any longer. She hoped against hope that this Mary woman would be satisfied with just this one encounter although Becca realised that it was a forlorn hope. Once the woman had got her hooks into her she'd never let go. She accepted that she'd have to get Flora involved, it affected her too, just as much. She decided to talk to her about it later, but now, she had to just grin and bear it, just get it over with.

Entering the ground floor corridor leading to her room, she saw Mary pacing up and down outside her door, smoking a cigarette. Smoking was strictly forbidden on all the school's premises, but apparently this rule didn't apply to Mary. On seeing Becca, she smiled, flicked the still burning cigarette through an open window and smiled. "I thought you weren't going to turn up Becca." Becca ignored the jibe and unlocked her door without a word. She ushered the woman inside and closed the door.

"I haven't got long, I've got a class to see to."

"That's all right honey, I've only got twenty minutes anyway, so why don't we lie down on your bed?"

Mary moved across the room and stood by the bed and began to unbutton her blouse. Becca didn't move, she just watched as the woman stripped off her clothes. When she was down to her underwear, she said, "Come honey get those clothes off, I've been dying to see those lovely tits of yours." Becca looked at the near naked woman in front of her. She had to admit, albeit reluctantly, that Mary had looked after herself and had a good body for a woman of her age, whatever that was. She had a bit of a tummy, but annoyingly smaller than her own, legs that appeared slim and well toned. Her arse was firm with only a hint of sagging. And her bosom swelled temptingly over the sides and top of her bra. Becca had to admit it, Mary was a fine looking woman, for any age. Becca removed her glasses and dropped them on to the table and drew closer, Mary said,

"What do you think, not bad for fifty-one is it, and I've had two kids." Mary patted her belly. "Do you like my boobs, not as big as yours, but still in good shape." Becca had to agree that she was right. Mary wrapped her arms around her and kissed her full on the mouth, the taste of stale cigarettes filled her mouth and made her want to gag, she broke away instantly and Mary began to chew and nibble her neck. As Mary's tongue slid up her neck to her ear, she felt her blouse being pulled from the waistband of her skirt. With her blouse tugged free, Mary's hands went straight up inside and all over her tits. Mary whispered, "A silk bra and oh, you've got such a fine pair Becca." The bra clasp was quickly undone and Mary's hands wandered freely over the soft yielding flesh.

As if no longer in control of her body, Becca found that her hands had moved on to Mary's hips and were gently tugging at her knickers. It was if some one else was directing her movements, there was no way that Becca found the woman attractive and yet, there was a definite wetness in her knickers. The woman was pressing herself hard against her and trying to kiss her again, but this time Becca let her, the foul taste of her mouth strangely no longer as repugnant as it was. Her mouth slid once more on to Becca's neck, Mary's tongue gliding wetly down to her shoulder and then back to her ear. She whispered, "You want to fuck me don't you Becca, I can feel it, you want to fuck me."

Becca didn't reply, instead she pushed Mary's knickers down her thighs. "Oh that's right honey, let's get naked." As Mary kicked away her panties, she helped a strangely eager Becca to remove her clothes. As Becca dropped her knickers, Mary took off her bra. Both women now stared at each other's exposed bodies. Mary's boobs, now without the support of a bra showed signs of drooping, at fifty-one and two children it would have been miraculous if they hadn't. Becca's attention was drawn though, to the thick crop of hair between Mary's legs, it was the thickest bush Becca had ever seen, and the hair was still quite dark. It so out of keeping with the sparse teenage pussy's that she'd grown used to.

Mary grabbed Becca's hand and pulled her down on to the narrow bed, she began kissing her again, but now Becca was so turned on that she no longer resisted, instead she moved her hand down to Mary's crotch and slipped three fingers in to her very wet cunt. Mary was preoccupied with Becca's tits, kissing, sucking and licking them. "Oh that feels grand Becca, I can cum like that." Becca's hand was tight up Mary's sopping cunt, rubbing her clit in small circles with her thumb while dragging her finger tip over her G-spot. Mary tensed and a tremor went through her body, "Oh Jesus Mary and sweet St Joseph, that's uhhhh, grand. I'm cumming honey, uhhhhhh. Oh Becca, fuck me, fuck me. Huuuuuh, huuuuh." Mary's body went taut and twitched as she let out a long gasp, and then she was still. Becca slowly withdrew her soaking wet fingers from between Mary's thighs.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.