Dark History - Cover

Dark History

by JAX

Copyright© 2005 by JAX

Erotica Sex Story: She wasn't that pretty, but being a little simple she was very pliable. She had lovely long blonde hair and big blue eyes. One day her slim body would develop into something really good. With his hands either side he moved her head up and down until he pumped his spunk deep into her throat.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Oral Sex   .

"So you've got no close family then, no wifes or girlfriends?" June asked.

"No," he replied smiling at her. "Never did get married."

He had only met her last week and this was their first real date. She was late twenties, very pretty with what look like a nice body. He was hoping he may find out for sure later on that tonight.

"A few times I thought about it though," he said.

"First love and all that," she said with a big grin.

"Yeah something like that," he chuckled.

"Go on tell me about it," she asked.

"You don't want to hear about my past love life?" he said.

"Sure I do," she said, "I want to hear all about you."

"Ok if you're sure," he said taking a sip from his beer. "My father worked as a gardener on this big estate and Lillian was their only daughter."

"Oh my, doomed from the start then," she said.

"Yeah," he said casting his mind back to when he was just sixteen. "She was beautiful and graceful, with long flowing brown hair. Almost every day she used to walk passed where I worked and smile at me. Then one hot sunny day she stopped to talk to me. I suggested we go for a walk along the riverbank and she said yes. As we walked she took my hand and smiled at me, then the gods took a hand and it started to rain, one of those sudden heavy summer down pours. We ran to this old barn and she came into my arms and we kissed lightly. We said everything one needed to know in that small kiss."

"Oh my, how romantic," she sighed.


"No we mustn't," Lillian struggled under my hands. "Please stop."

Things had gone too far for him to stop now as he pushed his hand under her damp dress until he at last reached his goal.

"Oh no don't," she continued to struggle.

All too soon her struggling stop as his hand moved over her wet pussy.

"No we mustn't," Lillian whispered but her young body was betraying her already.

Roughly he pulled her knickers down and off and he threw them onto the straw covered floor. He pulled her slim legs apart and pushed into her roughly.

"Ahh," she screamed but he didn't stop thrusting into her jerking body.


"So what happened?" June asked.

"Well after that first innocent kiss she used to come and walk by me almost every day of that summer." he mused.


He thrust between her slim legs as he looked down at her naked jerking body.

"Do you love me?" Lillian panted.

"Sure," he said, well he loved to push his hard cock into her slim young body.

All too soon her jerking body was still but he could still run my hands over her bumps and hollow while his limp cock fell out of her.


"And then what happened, more kisses I expect?" asked June.

"Yeah, we were much too young to do anything else," he lied. "In the end she told her mother that she was in love with me."

"God, what happened then?" June said.

"I was summoned to the big house and told my services were no longer required and that her daughter had been sent far away to school," he said.

"Oh you poor dears," June synthesized.

"Yeah, I never saw her again," he smiled as he took a sip from his beer. "I found a new job not far away, a much smaller house, just the old man and his granddaughter Donna."

"I bet she fell in love with you too," June said.

"I suppose," he said thinking back again. "She was a bit simple and her granddad was always shouting at her and making her cry. She would come to my shed just to get away from him. I would show her thing, how to plant my seeds and take cuttings, that sort of thing."


"Open your mouth," he said pulling Donna's head down to his groin. "That's right now suck me."

She wasn't that pretty, but being a little simple she was very pliable. She had lovely long blonde hair and big blue eyes. One day her slim body would develop into something really good. With his hands either side he moved her head up and down until he pumped his spunk deep into her throat.


"So what happened?" June asked.

"We eloped," he said with a big smile, "one day we up and left for the big city."

"Oh how romantic," June sighed.

"Time were hard of course and we had to make sacrifices," he said.


"Shut it slut," he said as he slapped Donna to her knees.

"Hey can I do that, I'll pay extra to slat the bitch about," said the John.

"No she my bitch, you just stick your cock in her mouth," he said, "that's what you've paid for and that's what you're going to get."

He watched as he pounded into her until he came, then he threw her roughly to the floor.

"If you want to fuck her it's fifty, ok," he said.

"Sure, might do that next time," he chuckled. "She nice, young too."

"Fucking stop your crying slut," he said holding his hand above her threateningly, "Yeah she's only sixteen."


"Must have been hard for you both," said June, "all alone in the big city."

Yeah but mostly hard for her, he thought.

"We made friends very quickly," he said, "But it wasn't to last. She started losing it, as I said she was a little simple but things got worse and worse until in the end they had to take her away."

"Oh my, how horrible," June gasped.


She was looking her best all scrubbed up and looking young and fresh.

"So how much for her?" the suit asked.

"Three thousand," he replied.

"Two and a half and we have a deal," he countered.

"Ok deal," he said.

"What's going on?" she said as she tried to understand the conversation.

"Hold her still while I give her a shot," said the suit. "Wouldn't want to hurt her just yet."

"No please," she screamed as she saw the needle.

"What's going to happen to her now?" he asked looking down at her limp body.

"We'll keep giving her this medicine, it's our own formula, it'll keep her docile but it will rot her brain away so after a short time she will be little more than a vegetable; who wants witty conversation anyway. She's going to be just something to pump one's spunk into after all." He said matter of factually. His hands moving over her slim body while he talked. "The 'Brotherhood' will enjoy her for a while then once they have their fill they'll sell her on. Always a strong market for docile young blue-eyed blondes especial in the Middle East."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.