Sister's Lover

by JAX

Copyright© 2005 by JAX

Incest Sex Story: The house was quiet now but she hoped there was somebody else awake. She strained to hear footsteps on the landing outside her door and at last she heard them. She pulled her nightie up around her neck, opened her legs wide and waited for her lover to arrive.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Gang Bang   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   .

The house was quiet now but she hoped there was somebody else awake. She strained to hear footsteps on the landing outside her door and at last she heard them. She pulled her nightie up around her neck, opened her legs wide and waited for her lover to arrive.

Her door opened but no light entered her room, the floorboards creaked but that was the only sound she heard. Then she felt his hand under the covers and she shivered. The bed moved as he climbed in with her. His hands moved over her naked body making her tremble with sexual excitement. At last he climbed between her wide spread legs and she felt the expression of his love as his hardness slipped into her. She gripped him tightly and raised her knees to allow better penetration and then the bed creaked as he thrust into her. She felt the heat rising from her groin until it consumed her totally and a muffled groan left her lips. He pumped his seed into her now and then they were both still.

It was a good thing she was on the pill now, just as soon as she started to bleed she had pumped up all her courage and visited the nurse and received her supply of the pill. He left her now, leaving a big gulf in her world but she knew he would be back.

At breakfast she smiled at her lover across the table.

"Morning brother," she said.

"Morning sis," he replied.

"Mum," he called out, "I've got two friends from college coming down, can they stay until we can all go back together?"

She didn't like to think of her lover going back to college, leaving her without his touch in the middle of the night.

"Of course dear," confirmed their mother, "they can bed down in the games room."

"When are you going back?" she asked.

"Friday," he said looking over to his pretty sister. "Term starts on Monday. Tom and Andy will drive down tomorrow and we can all drive up there together."

He was going to miss her wet pussy and plump tits but there where lots of willing girls at college to fill the void.

Friday, that's only three more nights before he leaves she thought.

"I'm off shopping you two," announced their mother, "do either of you want to come or do you need anything?"

"I'm fine mum," he said, "got all I needed last week."

"You dear," she said.

"I fine too mum," she said.

I'm going to miss you," she said once their mother had departed.

"Yeah me too," he said. "Lets go to the games room and set up the beds for my friends."

The games room was in the cellar and they both climbed down the wooden stairs. They found the two foldaway beds and put them up.

"When my friends arrive I want you to be friendly with them," he said.

"I'm always friendly," she said not understanding his meaning.

"No I mean friendly," he said reaching out and cupping her plump size D tits.

"What! No I couldn't," she gasped, as she understood his meaning.

"But I want you to," he said, "these are my best friends in the world and I want to share everything with them."

"Please I couldn't, not with somebody else," she pleaded.

"You'll be fine and I'll be there to look after you," he explained.

"Please no," she begged one last time.

"As we got these beds out let make use of them," he chuckled and pulled her top over her head.

She did indeed have a fine pair of tits on her, he thought. One of the reasons he was attracted to her in the first place. She had matured early and had a good rack on her at the age of twelve. It had been so easy to break her in and pop her cherry and now he could vent his lust in her fine body.

She could feel her body react to his touch and she felt herself become wet between her legs. She allowed her self to be stripped naked and then she lay down on one of the folding beds.

"You're fucking gorgeous," he stated truthfully, and joined his sister on the bed.

"My friends are going to love sticking in to you," he said coarsely.

"Please don't make me," she cried as she felt his hardness enter her again.

"Trust me you're going to love it," he said.

She gripped him tightly and pushed back at each of his thrusts.


They arrived next day and they didn't look too bad, no hairy arms or horrible tattoos.

"This is my sister Trish," he introduced her and they both took her hand and kissed her lightly on her cheek.

She flushed slightly because she knew they both would become her lovers very soon.

"Hi guys," she responded and then helped them down with their luggage.

"Dad and I are out so don't wreck the place, ok," laughed their mother.

"Fine mum," he said, "we'll be down in the games room and have a drink or two if that's all right?"

"Ok just a couple for you but nothing hard for Trish, she still too young, she can have one or two beers but that's all, ok," she said.

"Ok mum, promise, just beer for Trish," he said with a big grin.

I bet I'll be getting something hard mum, she thought.

"Right guys let party," he said and handed out the beer.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.