Firemen - Cover

Firemen

Copyright© 2005 by Osan69

Part 5: Fire Chief

Erotica Sex Story: Part 5: Fire Chief - A girl looking for first aid comes across a firehouse. Inside, she finds more than just first aid. She finds her fantasy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

The old Fire Chief had retired, and everyone was downtown at the retirement ceremony. Now that the ceremony was over, the men would start arriving back at the station any minute now. The first one back to the station was the new Chief. He had only been assigned to the fire house in the last few days, and he was still finding his way around. He was one of the youngest men ever promoted to Chief, and he felt like he needed to prove himself to the men. He walked in through the back door, stopped by the door to the sleeping quarters just long enough to notice the other men already in their beds, and then went straight to his office.

After a few minutes, a couple other firemen arrived and began working on the gear in the main vehicle bay. One of the men climbed the back of the truck and got a shock. Lying on top of the hoses was Stan, one of the other firemen, and a woman. Both were completely naked with their arms and legs intertwined. The woman had collapsed on top of Stan and fallen off to one side, exposing Stan's limp cock. The peeping fireman quietly slipped down from the truck and got the other fireman in the bay.

"Hey Mitch," he whispered to his buddy, "you gotta check this out... come here."

"What's up, Robby," the other man asked with a puzzled look on his face.

"I found something up in the truck that you've got to see," was Robby's reply.

The two quietly stepped onto the back of the truck and peered over the edge at the bodies of Stan and the woman. "Who is she?" Robby asked.

"I think that's that girl from the BBQ, what's her name... Michelle!" whispered Mitch. "From what I've heard, she is one hot fuck. She has a thing for firemen... this might just be our day."

The two men got down and walked quickly to one of the equipment lockers. Mitch was obviously looking for something and quickly pulled out a digital camera. "We keep this to take pictures for arson investigations, but I think we can put it to a better use tonight," Mitch said. "Let's go."

Mitch led Robby back to the truck, where they quietly climbed up the back. Mitch turned on the camera and began focusing on the dozing couple on the hoses in front of him. He began shooting and immediately realized that the flash was going to be a problem.

"What the fuck... ?" Stan stammered as he saw the flash go off. Mitch kept taking pictures as Stan and Michelle tried to cover up. "These should make me some money on the internet," confessed Mitch as he turned the camera off. Stan tried to lunge for the camera, but Michelle was still lying partly on top of him, pinning him down.

"Hey, that's not funny," Michelle told Mitch who was sitting on the hoses by their feet now, holding the camera just beyond her reach. "You can't post those on the internet," she said. Then she noticed Robby watching and got an idea that might resolve the situation to everyone's advantage. With a wicked little smile on her face, Michelle proposed a solution.

"I'll make you a deal. You erase those pictures, and I'll do whatever you want." Michelle's sex drive was back in gear, and the thought of her pictures on the web had her excited.

"What do you think, Robby?" Mitch asked his partner.

"I'm all for it!" the younger man exclaimed.

"All for what?" asked a new voice from the floor of the vehicle bay.

"Oh shit, that's the new Chief," Mitch and Robby said in unison. Stan looked like he had just seen his career go down the drain, but Michelle's wicked grin just got bigger.

Michelle crawled over to the side of the truck and looked down at the new Chief. "Hi, you the new Chief?" she asked matter-of-factly?

"Who the hell are you and what are you doing in the back of that fire truck?" the Chief demanded.

"She's a friend of mine," offered Stan, moving up beside Michelle and looking down at the Chief. "We were, uh, having a little fun up here and got carried away."

"In my office, right now, all of you!" the Chief said as he turned and walked away. As he left, Michelle noticed how tight his slacks fit over his butt. "Hmmm... this might work out anyway," she thought.

Mitch and Robby arrived in the office first, followed by Stan and Michelle a minute later, looking as if they had dressed in a hurry. The main feature of the office was the Chief's desk, but there was also a couch and two chairs. No one was sitting down as Stan ushered Michelle into the office and closed the door.

"I realize that I'm new to this fire station," the Chief began, "but can someone please explain what this woman was doing up on the back of the truck?"

"Chief, let me explain... ," started Stan before Michelle could say anything. "I gave her a tour a few weeks ago, then we invited her to the firehouse BBQ, and..."

"Wait a minute," the Chief interrupted. "You're the one from the BBQ? I've heard some wild stories about that BBQ." The Chief smiled an evil grin. "Now I think I understand. But what should I do about it? I mean, I have one fireman inviting women into the firehouse, two others who want to take pictures, and then you, young lady. What do you recommend I do to, uh, I mean, with you?" The Chief had stood up during his little speech and he was leaning on the edge of his desk.

"Well, we could always have another BBQ," suggested Michelle with a wink. "We seem to have plenty of meat," she offered as she strolled around the desk to stand next to the Chief. She leaned towards the Chief slightly and ran her hand over the growing bulge in his pants. "Oh yes, plenty of meat," she sighed.

As the Chief turned to face Michelle, she pushed him back until he sat down in the desk chair. The other three firemen moved towards the desk as Michelle sank to her knees in front of the Chief. "Let's see what we can do about this hose in here," she purred, rubbing her hands over the Chief's crotch. With the smooth moves of a trained professional, she unbuckled the Chief's belt and unbuttoned his trousers. Without wasting any time, the Chief raised his hips as Michelle slid his pants down to reveal his boxer briefs. Michelle lowered her head to the Chief's crotch and blew hot breath across the material covering his hardening cock, causing the bulge to grow even more. Her fingers found the waistband, slipped inside, and pulled them down enough to expose the head of the Chief's cock, which she immediately took into her mouth.

"Oh shit," the Chief exclaimed as Michelle worked her tongue around the tip of his penis. Her hands moved his boxers completely out of the way so she could get her hands on the rest of him. She wrapped one hand round the shaft and began stroking him as she took more into her mouth. The other hand found his balls and began to gently fondle them.

Mitch and Robby were speechless as they watched the action behind the desk, but Stan quickly took action by kneeling behind Michelle and unbuttoning her shorts. Michelle broke her lip lock on the Chief's cock long enough to let Stan pull her shorts down and off, then went back to work with a vengeance. In their hurry to dress on the truck, she had not put her panties back on, so Stan had instant access to her slippery slit.

Not wasting the chance, Stan leaned down and began to run his tongue along Michelle's pussy, making her moan onto the Chief's engorged cock. Stan grabbed her ass cheeks for balance as he worked his tongue up and down her slit, stopping sometimes at her clit to work circles, plunging into her pussy at other times.

Mitch and Robby finally broke free of their shock at the scene being played out behind the desk. They both began to strip off their clothes and were soon completely naked and stroking their impressive meat sticks. Stan stood up to strip as well, and Mitch quickly took his place behind Michelle. A new tongue, and new pair of hands, Michelle could tell a difference, but she didn't care. She continued to work on the Chief's cock with her hands and tongue, keeping him close but not letting him cum.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.