Fresh Batteries, Ripe Tomatoes - Cover

Fresh Batteries, Ripe Tomatoes

by juanwildone

Copyright© 2005 by juanwildone

Erotica Sex Story: Virginia discovers an old stash of sex toys and gets in a little over her head. She calls for help.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   .

"... and the Stratham's cancelled. Well, actually I do have an idea. I found something while I was cleaning... stop guessing, it's a surprise. No, I'm not telling you." BEEP. "Darn, the battery's low. Oh, any preferences for dinner. You're hopeless... I love you anyway, bye."

Virginia set the phone down in its charger and looked at the old shoebox with an anxious smile. She turned the box over dumping its contents on the bed: Velcro handcuffs, nipple clamps, vibrating dildo, ben-wa balls, and an old crinkled tube of KY lubricant, which she immediately tossed into the trash.

Had it really been so many years? Ginny and her husband Mark stopped using these sex toys when the kids got old enough to be curious. Well their youngest was fresh off to college and she and Mark had the house to themselves now. She wondered if Mark would want to resume their use. Even though he was a terrific lover, he seemed to be - no, he was definitely slowing down. Maybe this was a way to jump-start their sex life? She decided she would check things out just to make sure nothing was broken.

Ginny took one of the nipple clamps and squeezed it a couple of times. She watched closely as the bars separated and closed again and again - seemed okay. She pulled her shirt over her head and un-hooked her bra. Her breasts were no longer those of the young woman Mark had married. They were certainly larger, definitely drooped more, and after nursing two children, the nipples were both larger and more sensitive; something that she and Mark both enjoyed.

She squeezed the clamp apart, positioned it over her nipple and released it.

"OHMYFUCKINGSHITGODDAMN..."

She gasped as she struggled to push the clamp apart. Removing the clamp from her nipple she flung it across the room. Her hand pressed against her enflamed skin. Well one thing was still true. Intense stimulation to her nipples still translated directly into throbbing anticipation in her clitoris. A warm heat began to build and spread from the empty center between her legs.

Ginny's eyes were drawn immediately to her battery-operated, variable speed vibrator; ol' Reliable. She had gone through many varieties of vibrator before settling on this one. Its shape, cylindrical with a slightly bulbous head, and length were perfect for her. It allowed her hands free access to her breasts and clitoris while the vibrating head stimulated her G-spot; she'd ridden to many an orgasm with this toy (with and without Mark's participation.) She picked it up. It seemed lighter then she remembered. She pushed the button - nothing happened. She pushed it again - still nothing.

Ginny unscrewed the bottom and looked inside the cylinder. Well that explained the lightness and the lack of vibration - no batteries; it was empty. She rolled off the bed and walked topless to the kitchen. She looked in the junk drawer - no batteries there. She checked the hall closet - ditto; no batteries. She was heading for the garage when she saw the TV remote. Ha - that'll have a couple of batteries - perfect.

Ginny practically skipped back to her bedroom. Batteries installed, she pushed the button again and was rewarded with a barely perceptible buzz. She shook the dildo a couple of times - still barely buzzing. She rapped it on the nightstand, and the buzzing stopped completely. Well damn, so much for those good vibrations, she thought.

Setting the dormant dildo aside she picked up the Velcro handcuffs. Mark had always enjoyed playing with these. She remembered the last time they'd played with them. It was the screaming and commotion from that session that had resulted in the toys being stored away. Ginny recalled that evening:

Mark had looped the handcuffs, with her securely in them, over their bathroom door. He had this thing for forcing Ginny to present herself to be eaten. Cuffed, in this position, she could stand flat-footed with her legs together. To spread her legs required her up on tiptoe. The effort demanded to receive her reward resulted in some excruciatingly intense orgasms. That night Mark had been particularly persistent eating her through a series of delicious orgasms until her legs gave out.

He then turned her towards the door and entered her cunt fucking her with excruciating slowness, stopping every time she came close to coming. That was when Mark took the vibrator and inserted into her until her cunt held it in place. He lubed her ass and his cock then slowly pushed up until he was buried deep within her rectum. Then he turned the vibrator on and didn't move. Except for that damn finger of his circling her clit - the Bastard.

Mark had used the spasms of her ass to trigger his own orgasm. Their mutual orgasms had been so intensely over the top that they were both screaming loudly. It was only when Mark managed to turn the vibrator off that they heard their kids crying out in fear. The toys were put away and forgotten - until now.

Ginny looked at the handcuffs and the dildo. She wondered if she could recreate the scene from that night. Wouldn't that put a smile on Mark's face when he got home? She looked at the cuffs and the bathroom door. Surely she could figure out how to do this.

Looping the cuffs over the door first was not the answer; there was no one to insert the vibrator into her. She slowly slid the handcuffs off the door. She gave the vibrator one last switch off and switch on. Nothing. She eased the vibrator deeply within her until her cunt muscles gripped it. Stretching up on tiptoe Ginny was just able to loop the handcuffs over the door.

Perfect, Mark was going to love this. Actually, Ginny was already loving it. She practiced writhing slowly in her restraints.

buzzbuzZbuZZbUZZBUZZBZZZ. The buzzing of the vibrator caught Ginny completely unprepared. Her legs spasmed and she pushed forward causing the bathroom door to slam shut.

Bzzzzz-bzzzzzz-bzzzzzzz-bzzzzzzzz!

"Oh SHIT!" Ginny wiggled her legs and shook her ass trying to dislodge the vibrator.

BZZZZZZZZZZBZZZZZZZZZZBZZZZZZZZZZ!

"OHHHHHHHHH! GOD!" Ginny struggled to expel the machine run amuck. She didn't recall it ever vibrating with this much intensity.

BZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZ! "AHHumGawOHHHHmOammFA!"

Ginny sagged towards the floor, her sensitive nipples rubbing across the door; as yet another intense spasm gripped her. Once the spasm passed she hopped and stretched her foot toward the phone beside the bed. At the absolute limit of her stretch she just managed to push the redial button with her big toe. Thank God she had called Mark on his cell phone earlier in the day.

Ginny heard the fumbling sounds of the cell phone being retrieved. A disembodied voice answered, "Hello?"

"Oh Mark, you have to come home right now, it's an emergency! I'm stuck in the handcuffs!" Ginny's moment of relief at reaching her husband seemed to increase the intensity of the next orgasm. "GAWWWWWWWWWWW!" Ginny's knees buckled and she hung suspended from the handcuffs looped over the door.

"Mark! Hurry! I put batteries - OOOOOHHHHHHH - batteries in my old vibra - AAAAAHHHHHAAAA - vibrator. I thought it was broken, and now it won't turn off and I can't get it OOOOOOUUUUUUTTTTT!"

Scores of orgasms later and barely conscious, Ginny heard the front door open and close. She sobbed with grateful relief once the now dormant (thankfully the damn thing broke or the batteries finally ran down) vibrator was pulled slowly from her overwhelmed cunt.

Ginny felt an arm encircle her waist and she was lifted gently up. The bathroom door was opened and the loop of her shackled wrists was pulled back off the top of the door. She was laid face-down on her bed. She moaned appreciatively as her sore wrists were released and massaged. She was so exhausted from her ordeal she couldn't even turn her head to thank her husband.

"Arms... shoulders... sore... please." Ginny mumbled into her pillow.

She felt the massage move down her arms to her neck and shoulders; she felt his hard cock pushing against her bare bottom. She wanted to protest, to delay her husband until later but she couldn't muster the mental focus needed.

She felt her hips being lifted as he moved behind her. His cock teased along her cunt. "Oh-oh... sen-si-tive... there." She was surprised at how easily his cock slid into her and moaned with appreciation at how good it felt.

Ginny sighed contentedly as her husband gently took his pleasure. She smiled as she felt him tremble and spasm his orgasm into her. She almost protested his pulling his cock from her. She forgave him as the comforter was placed over her. Ginny sank into a warm, contented sleep.

"Gin? Wake up sweetie." Ginny woke to her husband's voice and opened her eyes. Mark was sitting on their bed with a big smirk on his face. "I brought the batteries you asked for."

Ginny looked at the package Mark waved back and forth. "Batteries?"

Mark set the package down and picked up Ginny's vibrator and gave it a sniff, "Yes, you naughty girl."

He pushed the on/off switch a couple of times. Mark opened the battery package and put the fresh ones in. He switched the on/off button a couple of times with no success.

Ginny struggled to bring her afternoon onto focus. "I told you I needed fresh batteries?"

Mark smacked the vibrator in the palm of his hand - nothing. He set it down on the nightstand. Mark pulled the comforter down across Ginny's breasts. He noted the double red marks of nipple clamps. He smiled and nodded his head. "John mentioned it. I hope you didn't tell him what you needed them for. You might scar the poor kid for life."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.