The Attic - Cover

The Attic

Copyright© 2005 by Harry The Hermit

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - It all started one day Jerry's attic.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   First  

It was almost an hour and a half later when Freddie stirred awake, and was momentarily distressed until he figured out where he was and how he got that way. His cock was hard, but it was only partially from arousal. Mostly, it was a "pee-on," a hard on from needing to pee while he was asleep. He started to extract himself from the tangle of bodies, but had to stop and give his cute little sister a quick kiss. She gave him a little smile in her sleep, and turned over. He tiptoed softly over to the bathroom, his bouncing cock leading the way.

Freddie quietly pulled on his shorts and t-shirt after he got done in the bathroom, and looked around Jerry's basement for a little while the rest of them slept. There were stacks and stacks of boxes with all manner of stuff in them, and piles of more stuff, out of boxes. He was impressed by the size of the old storage room that was to become his best friend's bedroom. It was easily three or four times the size of his room, and well more than twice the size of Jerry's current bedroom.

There were still a few boxes here and there in the room, and several pieces of furniture against the far wall. He walked over to where a small tapestry was hanging on the wall, and lifted up on it, revealing an extremely dirty window. He went to the bathroom and got a damp washcloth, went back to the window, and wiped the dirt from the window as best as he could. The cloth came away just plain filthy, but it still didn't let a lot of the light into the room.

Freddie was sitting on the couch, putting his socks and shoes on, when he felt hands on his back and shoulders. His head whipped around to see the face of his girlfriend Leah smiling back at him. He gave her a quick kiss on the lips, and before she knew what was happening, he pulled her still naked body over the back of the couch and onto his lap, where he continued the kissing with a little more effort.

Leah's squeal of surprise as Freddie grabbed her must have been enough to wake up Jerry and Denise. The first sign that they were up was when Leah started to really squirm around, and began to giggle into the kiss she was sharing with Freddie. He lifted his head to see that his sister and her boyfriend had each grabbed one of Leah's legs that were still hanging over the back of the couch, and were tickling both of Leah's feet at the same time. Without Freddie's mouth to muffle the sound, Leah erupted with laughter. Freddie was tempted to join in on the fun but figured he would get more points with his new girlfriend by coming to her rescue instead. She was laughing so hard that there were tears in her eyes by the time he finally made a move, and pulled her legs away from her attackers.

"Stop it you guys, how would you like it if we did that to you?" he bellowed at them. "That's not very nice, you know," he continued as he held Leah close in a protective hug. As her breathing returned to normal, she looked up into the eyes of her "hero" and pulled his head back down to her own, kissing him passionately.

"That was so sweet, Freddie, I love you so much!" she whispered to him, just loud enough for the others to hear too.

"That was so sweet, Freddie!" Jerry mimicked, and he and Denise laughed at the blushing couple on the couch.

"Oh knock it off, Jerry, be nice!" Leah said to her brother.

"OK, OK, I'll be nice," he said, as he got up and walked over to the bathroom, with Denise watching his naked butt cheeks dimple as he walked away.

Just before he got to the door, she let out a wolf-whistle, and proclaimed, "nice butt!"

Everybody broke out laughing as his whole body seemed to blush, just as he closed the door to the bathroom. While he was in there, Freddie gave Leah one last kiss, and bent down to finish putting on his shoes like he had been doing when he was interrupted.

"What's your hurry to get dressed, Freddie?" Leah asked, rubbing her hard nipples across his back. "I thought we could have some more fun!"

"Yeah, Big Brother! Let's have some more fun!" Denise echoed.

"And I thought guys were supposed to be the ones that never thought about anything besides sex! Sheesh!" he said with a laugh. "There's somethin' that I want to check out. It won't take a minute, I'll be right back. Maybe you could see if there's anything for lunch up stairs?"

"Did I hear something about lunch?" Jerry asked with a grin as he came out of the bathroom. He was still naked, like the girls, and his now soft cock was swinging back and forth as he walked over to the couch where the rest of them still were.

"Get dressed Jerry, I got somethin' to show you. While we're gone, the girls are gonna see about somethin' to eat, OK?"

"Go? Go where?" Jerry asked.

"You'll see, it'll only take a minute, just get dressed," Freddie told him with a smile on his face. He gave the girls a kiss, and said, "Love you girls," and headed for the stairs.

"Hey! Wait for me!" Jerry cried out, running after his friend, while still pulling on his shirt. Once they were up the stairs, and outside on the deck in the back yard, he asked, "You wanna tell me what this is all about?"

"Well, I was lookin' around in your new bedroom while everyone was sleeping, and I found a window."

"A window? I didn't know there was a window in there," Jerry replied.

"You've lived in that house for all of your life, and you didn't know there was a window in there?" Freddie kidded his friend. "Seriously, I think it's under the deck, or somethin'. There wasn't a whole lotta light comin' through it."

They went down the stairs from the deck to the yard, and started looking for a way to get under the four-foot high deck. For as long as the boys had known, there was just lattice covering the bottom of the deck, and a hedge in front of that. There was a sidewalk that went all the way around the deck between the hedge and the lawn. Neither one of them ever remembered anyone going under the deck for anything.

Having no luck at finding an easy way in, the two boys went to where the deck met the wall of the house, which was under the stairs. Actually, it was under the landing that was at the top of the stairs. The short part on the side of the deck where the landing and stairs were, was the only part that didn't have the hedge, as the stairs were in its place. The space directly beneath the landing was used to store a few yard tools and a wheelbarrow. When the boys pulled the wheelbarrow out, they could see where the latticework that had been used to enclose the space under the deck was broken from having tools and wheelbarrows pushed up against it over the years. It didn't take a lot of work to pull off the rest of the small section of lattice, and they were able to finally get beneath the deck.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.