The Attic - Cover

The Attic

Copyright© 2005 by Harry The Hermit

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - It all started one day Jerry's attic.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   First  

"Well, well, well, what do we have here?" said Denise with a real angry tone to her voice.

That brought the guys around, and then they were the ones scrambling to get their clothes on. The girls couldn't help but laugh at the way the boys were running around, and blushing clear to their toes.

"Oh knock it off, guys," Leah began. "It's not like we didn't see that you were playing with yourselves here. Now what was it that could have gotten you so excited?"

"Um... well... um... we..." they boys stammered out.

"Were you spying on us?" Denise asked, still acting mad at them. "Did seeing us have a little fun turn you on?"

"W-w-we didn't mean to spy on you," Freddie began, "but there you were, and you two are so beautiful, and what you were doing was so hot, we couldn't help ourselves."

"We're sorry," Jerry continued, "please forgive us, please? We promise not to bother you again."

After their outbursts, both boys were cowering in shame, and embarrassment, and would have climbed into a hole if it would have made any difference.

"What can we do to prove we're sorry?" asked Freddie. "We don't want you to be mad at us. Please? We'll do anything to prove how sorry we are!"

"Yeah! We'll do anything! Please don't be mad at us!" Jerry chimed in.

"You really think we're beautiful?" Leah asked.

Both the boys nodded vigorously in response to the question, and the girls were both pleased. Surprised, but pleased. They had both talked many times about how they thought that their brothers were the most handsome guys in the neighborhood, and were well on their way to fastly becoming hunks, too. Of course they couldn't tell them that, at least not yet.

"Well, since you watched us have fun together," Denise started, "I think it's only fair that we get to see you two have some fun together."

"Yeah, I agree!" said Leah, "let us watch you!"

"Wh-what?" gasped Jerry.

"You want us to do what?" asked an unbelieving Freddie.

"We want to watch you two play with each other, like you watched us play with each other!" Denise repeated.

"W-w-w-e can't do that! We aren't faggots!" said a scared Jerry.

"Nobody said you were faggots, dummy," Denise said, "do you think that Leah and me are lezzies? We were only having fun."

"Come on, Denise, let's go. It's obvious that they weren't serious. There's not much lower than a peeping Tom... or Jerry or Freddie. We need to plan on how we can make their lives miserable."

"OK, Leah, right behind you," Denise spat out, and turned to leave.

"WAIT!" cried Freddie. "I'll do what you want, if Jerry will."

"Yeah, I can't stand to have you mad at us, we'll do what you want," Jerry said, hanging his head. "Tell us what to do, and we'll try to do it, OK?"

"Well for starters, you can take off your clothes," Leah told them. "You saw us naked, we want to see you naked too."

The boys blushed, and reluctantly started to strip off their clothes. When they were totally naked, they just stood there, with their hands covering their crotches.

"Come on now, brother dear," Denise said, "we can't see anything like that. Show us your thingies."

"They're called cocks, Den," Leah told her.

"OK then, show us your cocks! Put your hands down at your sides."

The guys were pretty scared, and their dicks were almost as small as if they had just been swimming in an ice fishing hole.

"They sure don't look like much, do they Leah. They were a lot bigger before."

The boys started blushing again at the comments they were making.

"Yeah, guys, make them get bigger, you know, a hard on. Play with them, like I've seen you do in the shower, Jerry."

"Leah!" Jerry exclaimed, and then a lot quieter said, "You spied on me in the shower?"

"Umm... not really, I just caught a glimpse one time when Mom had me put some towels in the bathroom, and I didn't know you were still in there. It was only for a second, and the shower door glass is frosted, remember?"

"Umm... yeah... I guess it is."

"All I could make out was your outline, and the motions you were making with your hand."

"OK, enough chatter," Denise declared, "Do your thing guys, start playing with them or whatever you have to do. I wanna see what they look like hard!"

Reluctantly, the boys started pulling and stroking on their cocks, but it was to no avail. They were so nervous from being exposed in front of their sisters, that they just couldn't get it up. The girls taunting them about it didn't help either.

"I don't think this is gonna work, girls," Jerry said sheepishly. "We just don't seem to be able to get excited with you watching us."

"I'm sorry," Freddie began, "I don't know what to do." As he said this, he started to pull his pants back on. Denise looked at him, and could see he was about to cry over his failure. She was upset that she wouldn't see his cock hard and all that, but she was more upset that he was hurt by everything that was happening.

"Freddie, please stop. I didn't mean to upset you like this, I just wanted to see you do what we were doing. Would it help if you could see me naked again? Can we try?"

"Denise!" exclaimed a surprised Leah, "What are you doing???"

"Don't worry about it Leah," she responded. "You don't have to join me, but I'm gonna do this." As soon as she said that, her hands went to the hem of the t-shirt she was wearing, and she whipped it off over her head. She wasn't wearing a bra, or even the top to her bikini, so there they were, in all their glory. Since she was only twelve, they weren't very big, just little cone shaped hills barely protruding from her chest, but the nipples that crowned them were hard, pink, and sticking out above her puffy areola.

Freddie wanted to immediately reach out and touch them, but as he started to make a move towards her, she raised a hand to stop him.

"No touching Freddie," she stated, setting the rules early. 'Not yet anyway, ' she thought to herself, but that didn't stop her from lifting her own hands to her breasts, and lightly pinching her nipples.

Freddie looked disappointed at first, but just being able to look at them was good enough for now. "They're beautiful, Denise, You're beautiful."

Blushing at Freddie's comments, Denise asked him, "you don't think they're too small?"

"Not at all, Den, they look perfect on you." Freddie said with honesty. "Besides, you're only twelve. As you grow, they will grow with you."

He looked over to Leah and Jerry, Leah was shocked at her girlfriend stripping like that, but her attention quickly shifted to her brother. Jerry's eyes were glued to Denise's tits, and even though he wasn't aware of it, he had started to stroke his rapidly growing cock.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.