The Attic - Cover

The Attic

Copyright© 2005 by Harry The Hermit

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - It all started one day Jerry's attic.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   First  

It was summer vacation from school, and they were supposed to be clearing out Jerry Marshall's attic, so he could make it into a bedroom. A bedroom that he didn't have to share with his eight-year-old brother, Vincent, and the plan was to get it all done before Vince got home from summer camp in two weeks. When the two fourteen-year-olds had started the project at 8AM, it was still rather cool out, but as the morning progressed, the temperature in the uninsulated attic got higher and higher. By 10:30 it was probably close to 80 degrees, and Freddie Gerrard decided it was time to open the windows and let some airflow in. He opened the windows on both ends and the one facing the front of the house first, and he had just started to open the last one, the one overlooking Jerry's back yard when movement on the deck caught his attention.

Laying face down on a beach towel on the deck, was Jerry's twelve-year-old sister, Leah. She was almost wearing a fluorescent lime green bikini. It was "almost" because although her barely-there thong bottoms were visible, her top was on the towel next to her instead of on her. If it wasn't for the thin green stripe that encircled her waist, and then disappeared into the crack of her tight firm ass, she would have seemed to be totally naked.

Freddie got Jerry's attention, and called him over to the window. When Jerry saw his hot little sister down below them, he got an idea. "You know, if someone was to drop a water balloon on her, I'll bet she would jump up and forget she didn't have her top on, especially if it was full of cold water. Then you could finally get to see my sister's tits. I know you have been drooling over them since they started to show last year."

Freddie made a move like he was going to hit his friend for making that comment, but he replied, "Awesome idea, Dude, let's go for it!"

They ran for the stairs and got the balloons from Jerry's room, and filled them up in the bathroom. It only took them a few minutes, but by the time they got back up in the attic and looked out the window again, Leah wasn't alone. Freddie's sister Denise was there too.

Denise was a couple months younger than Leah, and they were best friends, just like their older brothers. Denise was a cute little blonde in contrast to her brunette friend, and even though she was the younger of the two, she had reached puberty almost a year earlier than Leah.

Just like Jeff being attracted to Jerry's little sister Leah, Jerry was likewise drawn towards Freddie's beautiful little sister Denise. Not a word was spoken as the two boys spied down upon the girls of their dreams and fantasies.

The two hot little 12-year-olds had no idea that they were being watched. They talked while Denise brought out a towel to lay down on, and a bottle of suntan lotion. She worked the lotion into the skin of her arms, legs, abdomen, and chest, making sure to get as far under her skimpy swim suit as possible. When she was done with what she could reach, she handed the bottle over to Leah, and asked her to get her back for her.

"OK, I'll get your back for you, but only if you do mine first," Leah said, smiling up to her best friend.

"OK, OK, but no falling asleep on me like last time," Denise countered with a smile of her own as she moved over to kneel next to Leah. Denise took the bottle of lotion, and squirted a liberal dose all over her friends back, and started to rub the creamy liquid into her skin. The effect that Leah loved, and Denise was so good at, was that of a soothing massage. As she worked over her friend's back, she moved to straddle her legs to get a better angle on her back and butt.

As her hands got closer and closer to Leah's fine firm ass, she started to get turned on once again by her best friends body. Denise looked around the fenced yard, and knew that nobody could see in from the outside. She didn't realize that their brothers were watching from above, and were oh so interested in what she and Leah were doing. She leaned over Leah's back and said something to her in a voice so low that the two boys couldn't hear. To their delight, a few moments later, Denise started tugging on the bottom half of the swimsuit. Leah lifted her hips a little to help her friend, and the boys gasped as the last of the string bikini seemed stuck in her pussy, and then almost snapped as it pulled free. They could easily make out the split lips of her pussy as she lifted first one leg and then the other to help Denise get the skimpy garment off.

The two boys just sat there stunned as they watched Denise rub the suntan lotion all over Leah's ass. As if it took anymore stimulation to bring their teen cocks to full attention, she ran her hand through the crack of Leah's butt and on down to start caressing her pussy directly. They could hear Leah moaning as Denise started to really work over her now dripping pussy. They thought she was just going to say something to Leah as Denise leaned over her, and she might have, but she started licking and sucking on Leah's earlobe.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.