The Gathering: Book 2 - Cover

The Gathering: Book 2

Copyright© 2005 by Paris Waterman

Chapter 1: A True Holiday Season

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1: A True Holiday Season - Dutch and Rosa return along with dozens of other sex loving characters.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Swinging   Oral Sex   Water Sports  

Christmas Eve, 1999, Dutch came home to greet Rosa and Kathy with the news that Dr. Van Sciver and the board of Directors at the hospital had promoted him to the coveted position of Hospital Administrator effective after the 1st of the year. It amounted to a hundred thousand dollar raise and almost unlimited power and awesome responsibilities.

Rosa and Kathy were speechless for a moment, and then they jumped all over Dutch as all three began to celebrate.

Dutch picked up the phone and made a reservation for them at a posh supper club in Beverly Hills. The girls rushed off to try to find "something appropriate," as Rosa put it.

Dutch was still dressing when Rosa returned to the bedroom to flaunt her new uplift bra.

"You don't really need that, honey," he said and meant it. Rosa tweaked her right nipple until it stood out, almost glowing and he leaned down and sucked on it until she moaned and pressed a hand into her crotch. Then before they went any further, Rosa pulled away only to return minutes later dressed to kill in a low cut black cocktail dress.

In the meantime, Kathy sauntered in, similarly attired, but braless, the dress itself pushing her breasts up just short of revealing her nipples. It was the most daring dress Dutch had ever seen on a woman; and this woman/girl was only seventeen. Kathy stood with her pelvis thrust out, leaning against the bedroom bureau with the back of the short dress revealed to him in the mirror behind her. Dutch bent down to tie his shoes, and Kathy drew the ire of her mother who came in as her daughter was leaning forward ostensibly to watch Dutch tie his laces.

"All right Kathy," Rosa said, not here and not now, we're going out not piling onto the bed in a free for all."

Kathy arched her eyebrows in surprise at her mother's verbal assault. She'd only intended to tease Dutch a little. "Okay, okay, mom, don't get so excited." While actually thinking 'Don't get those tits of yours in a wringer.'

Dutch used his vantage point to see that Kathy wore no underwear whatsoever; however he made no mention of the fact to keep peace in the household.

"Very, very nice, ladies," Dutch put in before further sparks flew, "Are you sure you want to go out with the likes of me when you're dressed like that? I mean, the two of you are gorgeous and I really mean it."

"Thank you baby," Rosa said calming immediately as she kissed him.

"You're the best Daddy!" Kathy said next and hugged him making sure to thrust her pelvis up at him, giving him an erection which both women noted.


The Maitre D' was tall and handsome and Kathy, nearly swooning over his good looks, tripped over her own feet and fell against a gentleman who was spooning some soup into his mouth. Fortunately no harm was done and they managed to be seated at their table without further incident.

Dutch was just a little put out that with Kathy's 'accident' he realized that any fooling around with either of his ladies was out of the question as too many eyes were now keeping them under surveillance.

This was confirmed when Dutch noted that the waiter's eyes never left Rosa's revealing cleavage as he hovered around the table. Moments later, Kathy returned from the powder room and the waiter pulled her chair back and Rosa thought he was going to go for Kathy's breasts then and there; for Kathy had somehow maneuvered them to such a higher and much more precarious position that they threatened to tumble out at any moment. Between the view of Kathy's breasts, and Rosa's plunging neckline; and their two new red rose tattoos blatantly displayed -- Kathy's on her lower back and Rosa's on her left breast the poor waiter was almost unable to function.

Dutch ordered two expensive bottles of wine to go with their lobster. Both were sensational.

With dinner ended, they moved to the next room which had a small combo playing and low lighting which was perfect for the slow dancing that Dutch preferred.

"Stardust" was playing when Dutch escorted Kathy out on the floor. It was the first time he had ever dance with her and she was excited at having been asked before her mother. Dutch had covered that little detail earlier, asking Rosa how she preferred the dancing arrangement and she had quickly told him to pick Kathy as it would mean so much to her.

As Dutch held Kathy close, he glanced around and found Kathy had many admirers watching her. She whispered, "Daddy, this is the most fun I've ever had."

"Even better than the night of your Birthday?" he teased, referring to the fist time they had been together.

"No, silly, that will always be the greatest time ever. I meant, you know, normal stuff, like dining and dancing."

"I know," he said and smiled down at her.

"I'm so glad that you're going to be my real Dad. But when is the wedding?"

"I'm not sure. Better ask your mother."

"Ask your mother, ask your mother. Jeez, don't you have a say in it?"

"Hey, what are you a troublemaker?" I really don't know. We don't have a date as yet. Ask Rosa, maybe she has something in mind and hasn't told me."

"But, Kathy, there is something I wanted to tell you while we're dancing."

"Oh, what?" That said, she leaned her young loins into him, savoring his hardness.

"I find it delightful to know you're not wearing anything under that skimpy dress; knowing that if I cared to I could slide my hand down and cup your beautiful ass."

She giggled, "Oh, you silver tongued devil. You say the naughtiest things."

Then he took Rosa out and she told him that she loved him for caring for Kathy and making both of them feel so womanly.

Dutch laughed and replied, "Rosa, my love, it's easy to make you feel that way, because from my perspective, you are a walking, talking, wet dream. And I don't think a guy could pay a woman a greater compliment."

They hugged and kissed and then went back to the table. It wasn't long before a guy came over and asked Rosa for a dance. Dutch nodded and away they went. Then another guy came over and asked Kathy to dance and she went to the floor. They danced to several slow numbers before returning to the table to be greeted warmly by Dutch.

Both Rosa and Kathy were giggling about the guys respective hardons that had been pressing into their stomachs. Kathy said her guy dropped his hands onto her ass and got her so wet she might leave a wet spot when she sat down.

"I saw that," Dutch said. If you hadn't laughed I would have been out there and put a quick stop to it, but when you laughed I figured, no harm, no foul."

"That's good, Daddy, because I really didn't mind, he was a really smooth dancer and must be at least twenty-five or so."

"More like thirty-five, Rosa offered tacitly, covertly checking Kathy's dress for the rumored wet spot.

Dutch took a chance and ordered another bottle of wine. Another guy asked Kathy to dance so Dutch took Rosa out. They danced over to a corner and he slipped his hand on to her rear-end. "This making you horny, Baby?"

"Hell yes, I been that way since you decided to take us out."

"This any help?" He asked, poking his dick into her thigh.

"Can't wait to get you home," she hissed in his ear. "I might snap the damn thing off; I'm gonna fuck you so hard."

""Oooo," he laughed, "I love it when you talk dirty to me."

They were still laughing as they sat down, then glanced out on the floor to see how Kathy was doing. A Latin-type had his hands on her ass, pulling her tight against his obvious erection. Kathy was getting that dreamy look on her face. And when the number ended, Rosa went to her daughter, took her by the arm and led her to the ladies room.

"Join me," Rosa said, "I've gotta pee so bad I might burst."

"I can use a break, thanks," Kathy said, "then whispered in Rosa's ear, "I've got juices running down my legs. God all these guys are HOT!"

"At your age I guess they are," Rosa said.

"Oh, you don't think they're hot?"

"Baby, I've got Dutch. You think any of those fella's compare with him?"

"He's great, Mom, but I have no way to compare... unless..."

"Forget it, Kathy. We're family and we're keeping it in the family, for the time being anyway."

"You mean I can't get laid if I want to?" Kathy wailed.

"Do you want to laid tonight?"

"YES!"

"Then be nice and I'll send Dutch around to your room."

"You will?"

"After he does me, sweet cakes, after Momma gets hers, yeah."

"Oh, Mom!" Kathy gushed, "You're terrific!"

They danced for another hour and then left. Dutch received a lot of hugs and kisses and thank you for a great night as they rode home in the stretch-limo he had pick them up. Neither woman was feeling any pain after all the food and wine. On arriving back home, the ladies took a shower together and Kathy, venturing out first found Dutch waiting in the hall. He put his arms around her and pulled her towel aside to play with her spongy breasts. They kissed and he instructed the teen to go to bed with three fingers in her pussy and to stretch it for him.

"I'll be by as soon as I satisfy your mother."

"Can't you do me first, Daddy? Mom's still in the shower."

Just then, Rosa came out with that I need to be fucked look. Dutch put the palm of his hand in the small of her back and steered her into their bedroom.

"See ya later, Kathy," he called over his shoulder as Rosa kicked their door open and he gently deposited her on the bed.

"Now my winsome wench," he said gazing down at her voluptuous body with great pride. "Take your hands and hold those magnificent legs back, I want to see what I'm getting into."

Rosa did as asked and a moment later felt his body sinking into the bed in front of her. She moaned loudly as his mouth covered her hot pussy and his tongue scorched her labia from top to bottom.

"Oh, yeah," she thought, "my man is in fine form tonight. We're gonna get off more than once for sure." She meant both herself and Kathy.

Dutch began his lovemaking by kissing Rosa's ear, sucking at her earlobe until she let out a quiet but satisfied moan; only then did he release the lobe and move slowly across her face to her chin. Next they engaged in a torrid kiss; swapping saliva and dueling tongues. Until he decided to move on and did, kissing his way down her lithe body, stopping to suckle at her fully taut, dark nipples. Rosa, already fully aroused, moaned loudly when he bit down on her left bud, sending an electrical shock from the nipple directly to her cunt.

Dutch smiled to himself as the familiar dark flush began to cover the upper portion of her body. She was breathing heavily as he kissed his way slowly across her stomach. Finally he returned to her pussy and gave one long lick up her slit, causing Rosa to gasp; then kissed her inner thighs, stopping only to wet a finger in her flowing juices and then inserting it up her ass. He would have sworn the noise she made was going to bring Kathy into their bedroom on the double. But it didn't. Actually, unbeknownst to Dutch and Rosa it did bring her to their door.

"Oh GOD!" Rosa moaned. He put his hand over her mouth.

"Shhh!" He hissed. "You're going to have Kathy in here and I don't think you want that just yet."

Rosa glared at him.

"Don't look at me like that," he said emphatically. "We've agreed that I take her alone the first few times. Then you can join us. It might be too traumatic for her to have her fucking her mother as well as her future step-father too soon. He wriggled the finger in her ass and Rosa whimpered, her hips moving rhythmically to meet his thrusting digit. He leaned into her and resumed his licking and sucking and a moment later Rosa wasn't capable of speech. Her eyes were squeezed tightly shut. Her body was trembling, and every time Dutch went back to her cunt, her body jerked and a moan escaped her mouth. He pushed his face into her pussy, flicking his tongue hard over her clit, then drawing it into his mouth and sucking.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.