Taking Care of the Boarders - Cover

Taking Care of the Boarders

Copyright© 2005 by Storyman000

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A lonely woman finds purpose in taking care of her boarders.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Interracial   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   School  

Time was standing still for Rhonda as Bobby was thrusting hard and steady, keeping her orgasms coming quickly. Bobby could see the pleasure he was bringing this older woman and kept up his rhythm. When he could hold back no longer, Bobby unleashed his cum into Rhonda yelling, "Slut, take my cum baby." Rhonda gathered her senses and began to encourage him to fill her with cum. Bobby then collapsed onto her saying, "Damn, that felt good." Rhonda laid there with his dick inside her until he began to soften and then said in his ear, "Roll over and relax and I will clean up the mess." Bobby at this point, expecting her to do the dishes, was pleasantly surprised to have her kneel down and begin licking and sucking him clean.

While she was finishing, Ivan walked in and sees them on the couch saying, "I see you're helping Bobby with his biology." They all laugh and Rhonda stands to greet Ivan with a hug. Ivan and Bobby go upstairs to wash up while Rhonda works on dinner.

During dinner Ivan tells Rhonda that one of the other boys had called him and told him about what she had done that afternoon. Rhonda smiles and says, "I guess you could say that, I am the trophy for the game." The guys laugh and then Rhonda asks Bobby, "What pictures have you shown your friends of me?" Bobby looks at Ivan then back to Rhonda and says, "Your pictures on dark cavern." This hits Rhonda hard for a second and she must think about each picture and movie to know what they have seen. Bobby apologizes seeing her discomfort but she stops him and says, "I guess they would have seen them sooner or later. It's just that I did not know that they knew." This reply makes them all laugh and the tension eases. Ivan asks if it's OK to try and rent out the other rooms and Rhonda replies, "I trust you guys. If you like them and they can pay, they can move in. Just charge them at least what you are paying."

When Rhonda goes upstairs to bed Ivan stops her in the hall and asks her if she had gotten her training aids today. "Yes, I've used them already and will again, before I fall asleep." Ivan is smiling from ear to ear as she walks away from him.

The big game is 2 days away, Saturday and anticipation is taking its toll on Rhonda. "I need to do my work." She keeps telling herself but she cannot get the image of all those men wanting her out of her mind. She brings her toys to the living room and watches Bobby's DVD while using her new toys. Still sitting there, when Ivan comes home, with the 3rd size plug inserted and the large dildo working its length into her, she is startled when he says, "Good work." Rhonda comes crashing down from her orgasm to find Ivan has brought a friend in this time. He is a nice looking young man with quite a bulge in his pants an looks from her to the TV where a woman is getting from several men...

Rhonda stands and shakes hands with him, a plug still in her ass. "I should make lunch." She says, shutting the TV off and heading towards the kitchen nude. Ivan and his friend laugh at her devotion to his meals. With the men eating lunch, Rhonda stands by, waiting in case they need something, when Ivan says, "I was going to show my friend the place to see if he would like a room but you've shown him so much more. It doesn't matter anymore what the room looks like. All we have to do now is negotiate the price."

The man offers $200 per week and Ivan counters with $400. This stuns Rhonda as she stands quietly. Ivan then says, "Where else are you going to see a slut this pretty fix your dinner?" $300 is the offer but Ivan says, "No. Come back when you're serious." The man then gets up and leaves very reluctantly. Ivan stands, pulling Rhonda close and says, "A world class slut like you should bring out every penny these guys can spend."

This leaves Rhonda thinking, after Ivan goes back to school, that she has reduced herself to a whore. As she weighs the pros and cons of this she decides that it really isn't a bad situation at all.

Friday finally comes and the big game is tomorrow. Rhonda has already picked out her outfit and tried it on several times. After her workout the old man from next door rang her door bell and was looking in through the glass storm door when she approached. Her Gym clothes still on, she thinks that it's lucky she is dressed at all. She would hate to kill the old man with a heart attack. Rhonda asks him in and he is obviously lonely and just wanting to talk. He sat at the table and talked to her while she cleaned the kitchen and dining rooms. "This poor old man," was all that Rhonda could think. Then he surprised her and asks, "How come so many young black men have been coming in and out of here?" Feeling defensive at first then realizing that he just doesn't know, she tells him, "I have been renting rooms out to students at the college. Bobby and Ivan are tenants and the others are their friends."

"Well I am just an old man but I can sure tell how you have changed since they moved in. I think it has been a change for the better also." This catches Rhonda off guard and she says, "Thank you." "I sure do like the way you've been dressing lately and seeing those men touching you like that is exciting to even this old man." He continued. Rhonda is speechless at this and offers him more coffee. "I'm sorry but your windows are open all the time now and I just happen to be looking in quite often." Blushing Rhonda says, "Well thank you again, I guess." They laugh and the ice is broken. The neighbors now know.

Still early Rhonda dresses in a short skirt and heels to visit the dirty book store again. The old black man is happy to see her and comes out of his cage to great her. She surprises him with a hug and tells him she is just here to look. He walks with her and asks her, "How's it going with your big black stud?" Rhonda smiles and says, "The toys you sold me are really helping and they are so much fun. I have the #3 butt plug in, right now." With that she turns and lifts her skirt just slightly to show him the plug. Reaching out he pulls the plug just slightly and lets it snap back in saying, "That hole is coming along real nice." Bending over just a little more to his touch, she did not pull away making him want to touch her again. Pulling the plug completely out he sticks one of his fingers in all the way saying, "Yea, this hole is coming along real nice." With that he slipped the plug back in telling her that she needs the bigger one tomorrow.

Rhonda continues shopping with him while everybody stares and watches them. Once again she hugs him telling him, 'Good bye." She can feel the solid lump in his pants as she hugs him and does not try to avoid it. The look of lust is in his eyes as she tells him, "Don't worry I'll be back again." Hugging him again she whispers, "Grab my ass." He takes hold with both hands copping a good feel before letting go.

Once home she is surprised to find several of the football players have came home with Bobby. They stand and all say, "Hi," one at a time trying to shake her hand. Ivan comes in and the boys all cheer, talking about the big game. Rhonda sees that the boys have just come by to see if she is going to go through with her date and to get a glimpse of her. Rhonda, still feeling sexy turns on the music and mingles with the boys. Ivan mixes Rhonda a drink and will not let the team drink anything. The boys are polite and this drives Rhonda to flirt with the boys more. Ivan is obviously trying to get her drunk and after the third drink, she tells him that she had better slow down.

One of the boys in a little group asks, "We heard that your cunt is shaved." Another boy says, "I've seen the video." Rhonda takes the boys hand and places it under her skirt allowing him to feel her wetness while she placed one hand on his neck. As others saw this, they also ask to reach under and touch her pussy. Someone yells, "She's wearing a butt plug." Everybody laughs and Rhonda keeps dancing and letting the boy's touch her till Ivan tells everybody to go and get some sleep. The boys reluctantly leave one by one, some kissing Rhonda others hugging her and feeling her up.

The boys head to bed leaving Rhonda hot and ready for tomorrow. Morning came too soon for Rhonda and her bed was still littered with toys from her night before. She could feel that her pussy was sore from countless orgasms with her large dildo and she walked slowly to the bathroom. Looking in on Bobby, he is gone and she checks on Ivan and he is gone also.

Rhonda has coffee and decides what to wear to the game. She has her outfit for the party afterwards but wants a little more coverage for the bleachers full of parents.

Rhonda works around the house to kill time but begins getting ready for the game early. She puts on a fluffy sundress that strains against her bust. This with her heels and make up, make her an absolute knock out to have at a football game.

The game was a success and the team just destroyed their opponent. The crowd kept talking about how they had never seen the team play this hard. A testament to this was how many players, from the other team were carried and or helped off the field. Rhonda sat and cheered the team on to victory knowing that they were playing for more than just victory.

After the game Rhonda hung around the field waiting for the boys when they all swarmed her at once. Ivan broke it up and they all carried Rhonda to the parking lot, to the dismay of some of the parents and faculty. In the lot the team talked about the party and asks Rhonda if they could just have it at her place. The boys promise to cleanup after the party and to bring all of the refreshments and Rhonda agrees as long as most of the party stays in the backyard.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.