Julia's Tale - Cover

Julia's Tale

Copyright© 2005 by Rod Ramsey

Part 1: Betrayal

Erotica Sex Story: Part 1: Betrayal - The story of a girl sold into slavery to fulfill her father's debt. Could her new Master, Elias, be her soulmate?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Fiction   DomSub   Rough  

Julia entered her father's study after hearing him call for her as she returned from the market. Fear coursed through the Sixteen year old's body as she saw the Red Temple priest sitting behind her father's heavy wooden desk. Her father sat, his shoulders slumped, in one of the smaller chairs in front.

"Yes Father," she said with some trepidation.

"Come in child," the priest said. Beckoning her with his hand.

As she stepped farther into the room a clank caused her to turn. A heavily armored Red Temple Centurion stood behind her, blocking the only exit from the room. Two other guards stood against the back wall, their scarlet sashes declaring their loyalty.

"Yes. I think she'll do nicely," the priest said then motioned with his hand.

Before Julia could react the two guards seized her arms, pulling them behind her. Even as she struggled against them she saw her father break down in sobs. She doubled her efforts as they buckled leather cuffs around her wrists.

"Gently Gentlemen," the priest said to the guards. "Let's not damage the goods to soon." A wicked smile played across his face as he spoke.

"Father. Please don't let them take me," Julia plead.

Her father raised his head from his hands. "I have no choice," he said. "If I refuse they will simply have me killed and take you anyway."

"Your father knew the consequences of not paying his debt," the priest said.

He stood up and came around the desk, red robe flowing around his ankles. Julia flinched as he reached out to lightly stroke her cheek. The guards gripped her arms tighter as the priest let his hand trail down to cup her breast. His eyes locked on hers as he fondled her.

"Yes. You'll make a fine addition to our stable," he said in a light almost sing song voice. He then turned to her father, his voice taking on a harsh tone, "Sign the papers."

Tears clouded her vision as she watched her father pick up the quill and dip it in the inkwell. Her sobs matched his as he signed the document before him. With one final pinch of her breast the priest stepped back to the desk, signing his own name on the document then signing another page. He rolled the first document, placing it in his satchel, then handed the second one to her father.

"Your debt sir is paid in full," the priest said with sarcasm. "It's been a pleasure doing business with you."

Without a glance backward the priest turned and walked out of the study. The armor clad guard preceding him, the two guards holding Julia following, bringing the reluctant and crying girl with them. They exited the back of the house and headed down the stone steps leading to her family's private dock. A large Red Temple boat was tied to the pier and Julia redoubled her efforts to escape even as the guards lifted her over the side and dumped her unceremoniously onto the deck.


Julia felt the rumble of an engine as they pulled away from the dock. One of the guards gripped her arm, pulling her to her feet as the boat reversed course and surged forward into the wide river. The guard pulled her into the small cabin and stood her in front of the priest as he reclined on a small fabric covered divan. The priest sat up a little, licking his lips and making Julia tremble in fear.

"Let's take a look at what we've bought. Shall we," he said gesturing with his hand.

Julia caught movement out of the corner of her eye. A black haired girl, not much older than she was, approached holding a small silver knife. Even as the knife glinted in the afternoon light, Julia noticed that the girl was naked, save for a red collar indicating ownership by the Red Temple. In fear she tried to step back, bumping into the guard and almost losing her balance. The guard gripped her arms, holding her steady as the slave stepped up to her. The slave smiled a little, licking her lips with an evil glint in her eyes. She brought the knife up and slowly sliced off each button from Julia's blouse. Pulling out on the collar of the blouse she cut the material down each arm, finally pulling the garment from her body and discarding it like a used rag. Julia trembled even more as the slave slipped the blade under each of the straps of her bra, cutting them loose. She trailed the tip of the knife over Julia's breasts then with a glance and smile at the watching priest cut the strap holding the cups together.

Julia closed her eyes in shame as the bra dropped from her body. For the first time since she was a baby someone other than her mother was seeing her naked body. She felt the slave's lips touch her breast and tried to pull back, only to have the guard grip her tighter still and chuckle at her weak attempts to escape. The slave licked her nipples then blew a soft breath onto them. She could feel them constrict and get hard even as the slave kissed a trail down her belly. A whimper finally escaped her lips as the slave deftly cut the waistband and material of her skirt and pulled it off, leaving her in nothing but a pair of white panties and her sandals.

"Please no," she cried as the slave gripped the sides of her panties and began lowering them.

"Silence!" the priest ordered. "Punish her."

The young slave left her panties pulled down just enough to expose the top of her sparse pubic hair and stood up. Her hand swung, striking Julia on her left breast. A second swing made contact with her right breast.

"No," Julia cried.

"Again," the priest responded.

Julia fought the urge to cry out as the slave struck her breasts again. A tiny whimper of pain and tears spilling from her eyes her only response. The slave kissed her breasts again before dropping to her knees and pulling the panties down her legs. Lifting each leg in turn the slave slipped her final garment off, taking the sandals with them and discarding them on the deck of the cabin.

The slave spread her legs, slapping the inside of her thighs when she resisted. She looked down seeing only the black hair of the slave as she felt lips kissing the inside of her thighs. Julia felt the touch of the slave's lips as they made contact the secret place between her legs. The lips of the slave traversed up along the lips of her labia, even as she brought a hand up to gently probe at the opening of Julia's sex. She felt slight pressure as the slave slipped a finger into her. The slave stopped pushing in when she came up against the barrier of Julia's hymen.

"She's a virgin," the slave said, speaking for the first time and turning to look at the priest.

"Excellent," the priest replied sitting up. "Her father evidently didn't know the value of his own child."

He motioned with his hand for the guard to bring her closer, the slave kneeling at her feet quickly sliding aside. Julia trembled as the priest slid his hand up the inside of her thigh, letting out a cry when the man slapped her as she tried to twist away.

"You'll learn to never resist a man's touch," the priest said as his finger danced around her pussy lips.

"No," Julia whined. "I'm pledged to the House of Prometheus."

"Now you're pledged to the Temple of Eros," the priest replied his finger penetrating ever so slightly. "Your body is much more suited for sex than healing."

Tears flowed down her cheeks as the priest pushed his finger into her sex, his thumb rubbing over her clit as the tip of his finger touched the barrier of her maidenhead. The guard held her tight as his free hand stroked up over her stomach and gripped her breast. A slap on the side of the breast reminding her to stay still when she tried to twist away.

"Yes, you'll learn," he said leaning back with another slap to her breast before letting go.

Julia watched as he opened the front of his robe to reveal a rock hard penis. She felt the guard forcing her down and dropped to her knees in front of the priest. He motioned with two fingers and the guard forced her forward, bringing her mouth to the tip of his penis. The guard shifted his grip, now holding her by the hair, her head held still even as she struggled to move it away from the priest's phallus. The young slave that had stripped her climbed onto the divan, her face moving to look into Julia's eyes. She watched as the girl's pink tongue snaked out to flick the tip of the priest's penis, a smile on her face as she did so. The guard pulled her back as the priest's penis disappeared into the girl's mouth.

"Your turn," the young slave whispered after disengaging her mouth from the priest. "Suck my Master's cock into your mouth and show him what a good slave you'll be."

"No," Julia cried even as the guard forced her head down.

"Suck it," the girl said sharply.

Julia cried, "No!" as best she could while keeping her mouth clamped shut. She watched in fear as the slave slapped her face, the impact stinging her cheek. Twice more the slave struck her face, bringing a cry of pain with the third blow. Before she could close her mouth the guard shoved her forward and the priest's cockhead slid into her mouth. Even through her fear and certainty that she would be punished, Julia bit down on the man's penis.

"Bitch!" the priest roared, shoving her head away.

The guard pulled her to the center of the cabin, keeping her kneeling. The priest said something to the black haired slave, to low for her to hear. The slave kissed his penis then climbed off the divan and walked to the other side of the room. She returned with a rattan cane, swishing it through the air as she stepped in front of Julia.

"Ten," the priest said from where he reclined.

The guard lifted her to her feet, holding her arms tight as the slave leaned forward to kiss each nipple. She then stepped aside and looked to the priest. At his nod the girl turned and swung the cane, striking Julia across the top of both breasts. It took an eternity before Julia's mind registered the pain that ripped through her body. Even as a scream of agony escaped her mouth the slave lashed out with a second well placed stroke. A pause, then two more strokes on the underside of her breasts. Through the tears and fire of agony, Julia watched the slave lean forward to kiss her nipples again. The girl licked and sucked on each nipple causing them to rise even against her will.

The dark haired slave winked at Julia, or was she winking at the guard, as she quickly brought the tip of the cane into contact with first the left and then the right nipple. Julia felt the air escaping her lungs in a loud keening wail as the newest pain ripped the breath from her. She tried desperately to curl into a ball as the final four strokes lashed her stomach. The guard holding her upright even as the slave once more kissed her abused breasts.

"Watch," the guard whispered in her ear. "Watch and learn."

Julia opened her eyes to see the slave kneeling beside the priest, his hard penis in her hand as she stroked it slowly. The girl brought her mouth to the tip and sucked it in. Julia dared not turn away or close her eyes, a quick glance up showed that the priest was watching her even as the girl swallowed his penis.

"A slave must know her place," the priest said raising his hand to rest it on the girl's head.

Once more the priest motioned for the guard to bring Julia forward. He lifted her with little effort and half dragged her to kneel before the priest. The young slave pulled her mouth off his cock as the guard once more forced Julia's head down.

"Bit him again and it'll be fifty," the girl said. "You'll wish you were dead by the time I'm finished with you."

Again the girl slapped her face when she refused to open her mouth. The guard twisted his hands in her hair and shoved forward as she screamed. Julia tried to use her tongue to force the vile thing from her mouth as the priest's penis slid in.

"Suck it," the slave ordered her, leaning forward to plant a kiss at the base.

The guard forced her head down, the rigid flesh sliding deeper into her mouth. She tried desperately to break free, all the while knowing that it was futile. The priest's penis touched the back of her throat causing her to gag, even as the guard eased the pressure and let her head up. Julia glanced up to see a smirk on the slave girl's face as the guard once more shoved down, forcing her to take the penis down her throat again. As he eased back the slave leaned forward to kiss the penis as it slid from Julia's mouth, her eyes glinting with amusement at Julia's weak struggles. She didn't fight as the guard lowered her head once more. His grip loosened when it became obvious that Julia's will had been beaten down. The slave's hand replaced the guard's on the back of her head even as she pulled back slightly.

"Close your mouth and suck," the slave whispered. "You must please Brother Lazaro or you'll be punished."

With the sting of the cane still fresh on her body, Julia did as she was told. She closed her mouth and sucked in even as the slave guided her mouth down onto the priest's penis. The priest sighed and the slave giggled as she continued to raise and lower her mouth on the shaft. Every time Julia would lift her head the slave girl would lean in to kiss the shaft of the priest's penis. Julia couldn't understand why the girl was so willing, her body showed no marks from the cane. Surely she didn't enjoy this. The boat rocked and Julia almost lost her balance.

"Hurry," the slave said. "We're almost back to the temple and if he doesn't cum we'll both be punished."

That answered one of Julia's question. The slave was so willing out of the fear of being punished. She felt the slave's hand wrap in her hair as she quickened the pace. A moan from the priest caused Julia to look up once more. His eyes were closed and a grimace on his lips. She knew the instant that she saw it that she was destined for more punishment. If only she knew what she had done to cause him such pain. His penis swelled even as she saw his face contorted in pain. A hot sour liquid shot to the back of her throat causing her to choke. The young slave pulled her head back by the hair, her free hand reaching to grip the base of the penis. Julia glanced down just in time to see a load of white fluid shoot from the tip and strike her in the face. A loud groan coming from the priest as yet another jet struck her lips. The slave saved her from anymore hits in the face from the priest's penis, she quickly lowered her own mouth over the shaft and sucked it all the way down her throat. Julia tried to blink the hot sticky stuff from her eyes, not at all sure what was going to happen next.

The slave finished sucking the priest clean of his cum, then turned to Julia. She licked her face, even as Julia tried to turn away. Julia's stomach did a twist as the slave shoved her cum coated tongue into her mouth. The guard resumed his holding of her hair as the slave concentrated on licking her face clean. The boat rocked again as the slave's tongue slid between Julia's lips. A moan from the slave caused her to shiver, surely this creature didn't enjoy what she was doing?

"Come," the priest said. "Let's show our toy her new home."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.