Maid at Hotel - Cover

Maid at Hotel

by IndianLucifer

Copyright© 2005 by IndianLucifer

Erotica Sex Story: Harsha squealed as that cock stuck her and then she panted as the man withdrew his member, only to squeal once again as the man drove his cock inside her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   First   .

Anil Kapoor smiled at the sign over the reception desk. It simply read: Patrons are encouraged to take advantage of our maids. Just another case of fractured English, the businessman thought.

The man was pulling clothes out of his suitcase when he heard a timid knock on his door. He almost thought he hadn't heard it, but then there it was again.

The man went to the door and pulled it open and there standing on his doorstep was Harsha Lalwani.

The young maid shifted nervously from one foot to the other. "Good afternoon, sir," the girl said, "I'll be your maid during your stay here. I just wanted to check if there's anything you need."

The young man looked around him and he grinned. "No," he told the young woman, "I think I have everything I need."

"Very well, sir," Harsha replied, "but if you do need anything, please don't hesitate to call. My name is Harsha."

"I'll do that," the man told her and he closed the door again.

It was several hours later and Anil Kapoor figured it was about time for bed when there again came a knock at his door. What the heck, the man thought as he went to the door.

There was the young woman again, standing there on his doorstep. "Good evening, sir," chirped the young woman. "Can I turn down your mattress for you, sir?"

Kapoor was impressed. He hadn't really thought the hotel was all that upscale. It really hadn't appeared that way from the outside but hey, any hotel that was willing to turn down the bed, that had to be pretty upscale, didn't it?

"Sure," he told the girl as he stepped aside and let her into the room.

The man stepped into the bathroom to brush his teeth as the girl went about her business. Finally finished with his nightly routine, the man stepped out of the bathroom and switched off the light, and there was the girl, lying there in his bed.

"What are you doing?" the man spluttered.

"I'm turning down your sheets," the girl replied, and then to the man's amazement, the young maid flipped down his sheets.

Anil stared at the girl's young, naked body, nestled there between his sheets. Her little, brown body formed a stark contrast against the whiteness of his sheets. One of her hands squeezed one of her tiny, little tits as she looked back at the man.

Anil licked his lips as he looked at the girl. His cock was getting so hard.

"What are you doing?" the man squawked again.

The girl moaned as her hand squeezed her tit. "Didn't you see the sign?" she asked.

"Sign? What sign?"

The girl squeezed her little tit again. "You know," she told him, "the one at the reception desk," she said, "the one about taking advantage of the maids."

It took Anil a second to think of the sign the girl must have meant. "But I thought that was just a misprint," the man said.

The girl shook her head. "It was clear as it could be. It meant exactly what it said. So what about it? Are you going to take advantage of me or what?"

The man just looked at her. He was getting so fucking hard.

"Come on," the girl pleaded, "I know you want to."

The man looked at the little brown-skinned girl and he could feel his cock getting even harder. The man watched the girl work her little hand over her little tits and then he let out a strangled cry, and then he was pulling off his clothes.

The girl was still moaning as Anil stripped off his shirt and his jeans and then as he pulled off his boxers to expose his rock-hard cock.

The girl almost gasped at the size of the man's cock. He was huge, or at least, she thought he was. Considering the fact that the eighteen-year-old had never seen one before, she wasn't sure, but all she knew was that he seemed big and that she was sure there was no way that cock could fit inside her pussy.

But then there was the man pulling the covers all the way back and there was the man mounting her body, and sliding his cock between her legs. The girl moaned as she felt the man slide his cock against her cunt. Damn, she thought, she didn't care if it would fit or not. All she knew was that she wanted the man to try.

Harsha moaned again as the man's cock rubbed against her pussy and then she felt the man pushing his cock inside her pussy.

Suddenly, Anil looked confused. He looked up at the young Asian girl on his bed. "Are you a virgin," he asked finally.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.