Sounds of Love - Cover

Sounds of Love

Copyright© 2005 by Heathen57

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Dave is interested in the new girl in the neighborhood. However there seems to be a problem with her. Follow along as they try and overcome their obsticles in their lives in search of what we all need... Love

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The holiday season was approaching rapidly. Classes ended almost two weeks before Christmas and would not start up again until the fifth of January. We were both happy that finals were over with. Karen's grades were actually higher than mine by a quarter of a point. She held it over my head for a week or so and I had no problem with that at all. I had made a 3.6 so I was very happy with that. We did use the 'down' time to full advantage, sleeping in and making love on the mornings that neither of us had to work.

Karen insisted that we get a tree for our loft. The weather had turned chilly and there was a skiff of snow on the morning that she wanted to go out, so we both bundled up and decided just to walk to the lot.

We did not have much room for a big tree so it was fortunate that the tree that Karen considered 'perfect' was only about three feet tall. I paid the man at the lot and he promised to hold it for us since Karen had remembered we needed decorations and was pulling me toward the discount store up the block.

We both had a blast picking out decorations. Each item was carefully considered since we did not have a lot to spend if we were going to buy presents for the family as well. In addition to the glass balls and tinsel, Karen had picked out an ornament that she insisted we get. It was brass, cut into the shape of a pair of doves 'kissing'... The vendor that had his booth set up to sell these was kind enough to put our names on one side and 'First Christmas' and the date on the other. I think that Karen's excitement and enthusiasm had an effect on him as well. He wished us many more together as he handed over the ornament.

We grabbed the tree and were soon home and decorating it. We strung popcorn and cranberries and put other decorations around the apartment while we had hot chocolate. When we were done, the loft looked wonderful. Karen was satisfied and very proud of herself. We set back on the old couch and just watched the reflections of the lights in the ornaments. I wrapped my arms around my lover and she melted against me with a contented sigh. I had never felt so content myself. Once again, I though how much Karen had completed something in my life that I had not even realized was missing. I loved this woman so much, that it hurt sometimes. I couldn't imagine what I would be like without her.

I hugged her tighter and kissed her forehead. She looked up at me. "What was that for?"

"I was just thinking about how much I love you."

"Oh. Well, I love you too you know."

"I do know and I am thankful that I'm the one you love."

She leaned into me again. "No one else but you, honey."

Christmas Eve, we exchanged presents between us. We would be going to my folks for the day tomorrow, but this night was for us. She had bought me a sweater and jacket plus a few other items. I had found an old volume of poetry that Karen had read from the library, but was no longer in print. There were also some clothing and jewelry including Opal earrings. We cleaned up the paper and sat back to watch the tree and finish our tea before we went to bed.

When we got into bed, Karen was very amorous. She practically attacked me before my back hit the mattress, licking my chest and stroking my balls. We kissed and made out for a little while. I got one of her breasts into my mouth and was enjoying the texture of her hard nipple against my tongue as I caressed her smooth ass. As my fingers moved closer to the separation between her cheeks, she moaned out loud. Knowing that she liked me to caress her back opening, my hand strayed that way.

I was playing with her ass, rubbing just around her opening and teasing the center. Karen sat up and stopped me. I watched as she moved over to the nightstand. She crawled back over me holding a tube of lubricating gel. "I have one other present for you tonight. My ass. I want you to take my anal cherry. You can use this to lube me up and get me used to it."

"Are you sure? I love your ass, but I don't want to hurt you."

"Oh I'm sure. I have been thinking about it for a long time. I always love it when you play with my ass. And the lube will help."

She turned around and started to lick my balls with her ass pointed toward me. Taking the hint that she really wanted to do this, I opened the lube and put a large dollop on my finger. I slid it between her cheeks lubing up all around her opening. Another squirt and I pushed against her pucker, pushing the lube up inside her. I did this a couple more times, pushing my finger deep into her ass. While I was doing this, she was squirming around. As soon as she loosened up a bit, I added a second finger, finger fucking her anus.

She now had me hard as a rock. She moved off of me and grabbed the tube and smeared a liberal amount all over the head and shaft of my cock. Then, she put her head on a pillow, and presented her virgin ass to me.

As I moved into position behind her, I had to marvel at the sight she presented. Her buttocks were high in the air and her back was arched offering herself to me. I caressed her ass a bit and then moved my cock up against her pucker. She moaned as I started to push into her. She was very tight and I was afraid that I was going to cause her pain. I pushed a little harder and felt her relax and my head slipped past her anal ring. She gasped and I quit moving. She noticed the lack of pressure and grunted out to let her get used to it.

I rubbed her back and down to her breasts while she got used to the feeling of my cock stretching her. When she pushed back against me, I started to rock back and forth moving a little bit more into her with each thrust. With her helping by thrusting back against me, I soon was buried into her butt as deep as I could get. She felt my balls touch her pussy and she groaned. "I can't believe I took it all. Now Dave, start to fuck me and I want you to cum in my ass."

I pulled about a third of the way out and started thrusting. She was matching my rhythm and I was soon giving her full strokes. She reached back with one hand and jammed three fingers into her pussy, rubbing her clit with her palm. She soon took off like a rocket, shuddering and gasping in her orgasm. When she tightened her anus around my cock, it was all I could take. I had been on the verge because of the soft tightness of her anal passage and this was all I could take. I shoved hard into her and shot my load deep in her bowels. She must have felt the spasms of my cock because it sent her over again.

As she started coming down, she pulled her hand out of her pussy and her legs gave out. She dropped down to lay flat on the bed. I followed her down and lay on her back, my cock still trapped in her ass. My cock finally went down enough to slide out of her and I rolled off her. I could see her face now. She was flushed from the excitement and was still panting hard. She looked at me and grinned. "Damn, I did it. It felt so neat. I felt so stuffed and then when I put my fingers in my pussy, it sent me over the edge."

"That was fantastic. I always wanted to do that, but didn't want to ask. Thank you. That was one hell of a present."

"It was great, but now I've got to go to the bathroom. You are starting to try and leak out." She rolled off the bed and walked gingerly out of the door and into the bathroom. I waited until I heard the shower start, and then went in to join her washing her violated ass very carefully while not neglecting the rest of her. Then we dried off and went back to bed, this time to sleep.

The alarm went off at eight-thirty. I shut it off and leaned over and gave Karen a kiss. "Merry Christmas, Sweetheart." She returned the kiss and wished me the same. I got up and started dressing, but I noticed that Karen was moving more gingerly. I asked if she was all right.

"I'm a little sore back there. I didn't notice it last night, but I am a little bit tender. I want to do it again, but not for a while."

We finally got ready and put the presents we had for our family into the car and headed to Dad and Mom's. They were just getting coffee when we arrived. Mom was in her robe and Mike was in his pajamas. As soon as everyone had his or her favorite beverage, we adjourned to the den where the presents were located.

Dad had Christmas Carols on the stereo and I thought how I wished Karen and Mike could enjoy that part of the holiday. There was something about the music that gave you a feeling of closeness with loved ones. Their large tree was in the corner of the den and at its base was a pile of brightly wrapped gifts. Mike did the honors of passing them around and soon we were buried in wrapping and boxes as the gifts were opened and praised.

Karen's father had sent several boxes of gifts from where he was stationed. We had sent a box to him earlier but had not thought about him returning the same thing since they had come to my parent's house. There were some jade figurines for Mom and Dad, a collection of Japanese cartoons for Mike who had delved into Anime this year. I received a silk robe and Karen, a Japanese kimono. She couldn't wait to get hold of Sumiko so she could show her how to wear it properly.

There were the usual gifts among the other family members. Clothes and jewelry for the ladies and tools for the men. Books and DVDs and all sorts of useful items were exchanged. Our gift to Mom and Dad was well appreciated. It was a certificate for dinner and a show with a note that we would keep Mike at our place so they would have the whole weekend to themselves. They never took a night out alone, and this was a chance to get 'acquainted' again.

During the day, friends and colleagues showed up at the house. We had always had an open house on Christmas after noon and during the evening. A couple of the partners in Dad's firm quizzed me on my classes and offered advice. Karen was a little nervous with all the new people, but she held up well. She spent a lot of time in the kitchen helping to keep the buffet full. She was also fascinated in watching the conversations that were going on. Most of the people didn't realize that she read lips, and would know what they were saying from across the room. I saw her blush a few times when she would 'hear' a juicy tidbit about some affair that was going on or when some of the men commented on 'that pretty young gal that was helping out' and realizing they were talking about her.

Halfway through the afternoon, she grabbed my hand and asked me to help her get something from upstairs. I followed her up and she led me into my old room that was now a sewing room for Mom.

"What did you want me to help with?"

She lifted her skirt. "I need you to help with this. After seeing some of the conversations today I got so horny I'm about to burst!"

I slid my hand inside her panties and she was soaked. I started to play around her clit as she pulled me into a tight embrace and locking her mouth to mine. It didn't take long before she was spasming in orgasm. As soon as she came down, she unzipped the front of my slacks and pulled my cock out. She latched onto the head with her mouth and went to work. I came in her mouth and she swallowed it, and then continued to suck me until I started to lose my erection. She tucked me back into my pants and then licked her lips.

Then she wandered back downstairs, leaving me to try and absorb what had just happened. I decided that she would have to tell me what she had 'heard' that had gotten her so worked up. After a couple moments, I checked to make sure I was presentable and made my way downstairs.

I didn't pay much attention to the rest of the day. I know that Grandma and Grandpa A came and stayed for a couple of hours, but other than the thanks for the gift, I couldn't tell you what was said. That spontaneous blowjob was on my mind the rest of the day.

Later that night after making love, we were snuggling up together when Karen told me about what had made her so hot. "One of the wives of a senior partner in your dad's law firm was talking to another woman about having a threesome with the nanny that worked for them. The two women were lovers, and they surprised the husband by coming into the bedroom with both of them dressed in the same outfits. She got very detailed, but they ended up wearing her husband out and then doing each other until they were exhausted. I got to thinking about what she was talking about and I would get more excited. The more excited I got the more I thought about it. I couldn't stand it any longer and just had to find you."

Thinking about what had turned Karen on so much combined with her warm body pressing against me, gave me another erection. Karen felt it against her tummy and reached down squeezing me gently. "I must have made you excited as well. Let's take care of that right now."

She pulled me over on top of her and I slid into her soft, wet tunnel. She must have been turned on as well because she started moaning as soon as our pubic hair met. Since I had climaxed twice today already, I could go for a while before exploding again. I settled into a slow rhythm and moving my hips to try different angles. I was rubbing against every nerve ending in her vagina and Karen came three times before I shot off inside her. She was exhausted because she had never really come down before she would start the climb to another orgasm. It was almost like coming for 20 minutes straight.

I pulled my shrinking cock out of her and gently gave her a kiss on each of her pussy lips before moving up to kiss the other set. She returned the kiss and lay back almost asleep already. I put a hand towel between her legs so it would catch our juices as they drained out of her and then turned off the light and fell into a dreamless sleep.

We had a small party at our loft for New Year's. Dad supplied a couple of bottles of champagne and those arriving brought the liquor they preferred. Karen's study group was there along with Larry and Lisa. Francine and Dana had brought dates and were not staying too long.

At the stroke of midnight, we all gave a toast and I got a great kiss. Then we all kicked back. Larry and Lisa were staying the night and Sumiko and Ayelen decided they would camp out on the floor as well. Since the old couch pulled out as a bed, we had room, but barely.

After finding something for the girls to sleep in, we all relaxed in the living area. We all came to know one another better after that night. It started by Lisa calling for a truth or dare game but just skipping the dare part. Everyone was lubricated with enough booze to agree though we had to explain to Karen how the game worked.

The truths were mild at first. 'Who was your first kiss?' and 'When did you first start thinking about sex?' were the style. Ayelen broke the ice by asking Karen if she preferred giving or receiving oral sex.

"Receiving definitely, but that is because Dave is so good at it." That got a round of laughter from the girls and a red face from me. From there it got more interesting. We found out that Sumiko was still a virgin, that Ayelen was bi-sexual, Karen told of our first time, and Larry admitted that Lisa had been his first.

I think Lisa had the shocker of all of us. She admitted to being abused by her uncle for three years from the time she was 12. Her mother had never believed that her brother would do such a thing until she found him holding her daughter down and shoving his cock into her mouth. He was tried and found guilty, but Lisa said that it was horrible.

I did some math in my head. "Was that why you turned me down when I asked you to that junior high dance?"

"Yeah, I was afraid you would find out my secret."

"I'm glad it just wasn't me, but I wish you would have said something. Maybe I could have helped."

"I know, Dave. You were always trying to right the wrongs of the world. I remember when you beat up Ricky Martin for trying to yank my panties down on the playground. But this was something that was too big for you to handle. I was just glad that you were a friend to me. Then, you introduced Larry and me and we have been together since."

We looked over at Larry who had fallen over against the end of the couch. A loud snore came from him just then. That effectively ended the evening. Lisa slid him down until he was laying flat and covered him up. Karen and I headed to our bed and the other two made up their cots. One final kiss and we went to bed.

I had to get up to drain my bladder an hour later. I stumbled into the bathroom and as I was finishing up, I thought I heard a low moan. I made my way back to our room and I looked over to where Ayelen and Sumiko were lying together in a tight embrace. They were talking by then and could have sworn that there were some kisses along the way. As quietly as possible, I made it back to our bed but I dreamed about those two lovely women.

The next morning I woke up hung over. I found the acetaminophen and some orange juice, and then started a pot of coffee. Sumiko smelled the coffee and got up next. I handed her the bottle of pain reliever. She gave me a grateful smile and swallowed them on her way to the bathroom. She came back out and asked if we had any tea. I was doing a little better so I started the water and got out the loose tea. Once her tea was ready, we sat at the table talking quietly.

"Did you get up last night?" She was looking down at her cup when she asked.

"Yeah, it was me. That booze doesn't stay with me very long."

"I was hoping it was Karen. She wouldn't have heard."

"Heard what?"

I could see her turning red. "Ayelen and I. We were just talking after everyone went to bed. Then she offered to show me what kissing felt like. And we just went from there. I guess I got a little loud. I am embarrassed now."

"Sumiko, you have nothing to be embarrassed about. You were curious and you found out that it was enjoyable. Nothing wrong with that."

"But you must think badly of me now."

I put my hand on her arm. "We don't think any different about you. You are still the same person that you were yesterday. A person who Karen adores and I care a lot about. What you do and who it is with is not our concern. As long as it is your decision."

She smiled at me then and gave a quiet thank you. We didn't say anything else since the rest of the group was starting to stir. One by one, they hit the Tylenol and the bathroom then came in to get their beverage of choice. Karen offered to make breakfast but the group begged off. By noon, everyone was gone and Karen and I cleaned up and settled down to watch TV.

Karen asked why Sumiko was acting a little strange before she left. I explained what I had heard during the night and the conversation we had this morning. "Oh, is that all? No need to for her to feel bad. I'm a little curious how different it would be from when you kiss and other things." She snuggled down against my chest and in a few minutes she was asleep. I pulled a cover over her and went back to the game that was on.

The next semester was a killer for me. I took Constitutional Law and Contractual law at once. I felt buried in homework. About five weeks into the courses, I was close to burnout. I had also put Karen off many more times than I should have. I really felt bad about that and kept apologizing to her for ignoring her. She told me not to worry about it, but it was completely unfair.

One Thursday, she found me once again asleep on my books at the table. She had gone on to bed a couple hours before and woke up without me in the bed with her. Unknown to me, this was the last straw for her. She steered me into bed and shut off the alarm.

I woke up late for class the next day. I was really pissed off about not hearing the alarm and missing half my class. I started to jump up and shower, when Karen stopped me.

"You are not going to class today. Furthermore, you are not going to pick up a schoolbook all weekend. It is about time you stepped back and looked at what you are doing to yourself..."

"Damnit Karen, I can't afford to do that! I have to get these classes done and I have to get top scores. It's important!" I was almost to the point of yelling.

"Are your grades more important than everything else in your life? How about your health? I've been watching you drinking coffee by the gallon and eating those 'legal' pep pills. I know what's in those things. That much ephedrine could KILL you. Your hands shake and you are snapping at everyone around you.

Now you listen to me, David Dawson, and you listen good. I won't stand by and watch you destroy yourself just to get good grades. Your GPA is high enough to withstand a minor drop if it comes to that. But don't forget about the rest of your life."

I wanted to lash out at her, but her words stopped me. I sat down on the bed in full realization that everything she had just told me was true. I hadn't told her about the chest cramps and the feeling that my heart was coming out of my chest. How I would come to bed and not be able to sleep because my mind wouldn't let me. And how I would pass out in class from exhaustion. But mostly, I hadn't told her that one of the guys in my class had got some of the real thing since the other stuff wasn't working.

Damn, I was becoming obsessed with the work and blind to all else. I was being a total ass. As it sunk in what Karen had said to me, I started to shake. Tears that I had not felt in years were trickling down my face. This woman that I loved so much was trying to keep me from destroying myself and I was jumping down her throat because of it.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.