Sounds of Love - Cover

Sounds of Love

Copyright© 2005 by Heathen57

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Dave is interested in the new girl in the neighborhood. However there seems to be a problem with her. Follow along as they try and overcome their obsticles in their lives in search of what we all need... Love

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Things did take time to adjust. Karen and I became more familiar with each other. We found that since we were together all the time, we didn't have to rush sex. We spent many nights together just cuddling. Though our sex life didn't suffer. She was a tigress in bed, always wanting to try new positions or different ways of doing things. Many nights we would bring each other to fantastic climaxes before dropping off to sleep.

Prom was a fantastic experience for Karen. Mom took her shopping for the dress, they hit the beauty shop, and all the other things that seem to go along with the ritual that the male of the species is not knowledgeable in. But on that night, it was worth every bit of it.

She came down the stairs and both Dad and I lost our breath. She had a dark blue satin dress that was strapless. Her ample breasts were more than enough to hold the top in place and created some impressive cleavage. Her long blonde hair was done up with curls that hung on each side of her face making a frame to her features. She was a vision that would last in my memory forever.

Dad grabbed his camera and took what seemed like a hundred pictures. He was making sure he had some good shots to send to George in an email. Then, the limo showed up and we were on our way.

Larry, Gary and I had all gone together to rent the limo for the prom. When Karen and I got in the limo, the other two couples were already there. Lisa and Allie were decked out as well and looked beautiful. All of the guys took turns telling the ladies how beautiful they looked which earned us some very appreciative looks.

The prom was being held in the ballroom of one of the better hotels in town. Several of us had booked rooms together for after the prom to continue the party and to make sure we didn't have to try and get home afterwards. Earlier in the day, Larry had taken to the hotel a change of clothes for all of us to change into after the formal prom was over. Allie had to be home before dawn so Gary's car was already there, but Larry and Lisa would be spending the night in the room next to ours. We checked in and then enjoyed a splendid repast in the hotel's restaurant before going to the ballroom.

The dance was just what you would want. We all sat at a table along with two other couples we knew. Gary asked Karen for a dance and after looking at me for approval, accepted which led me to take Allie out on the floor. After that, the ice was broken and we all took turns dancing with each other's dates. Melissa, one of the other girls at the table, and I were dancing when she asked about Karen. I explained that she went to another school. She thought she was really funny, cracking jokes about different things all evening. "You know that she is madly in love with you, Dave. When we went into the restroom earlier, she was gushing about how happy she has been with you. She also said something that got me to thinking. Are you guys living together?"

Melissa had been a friend, but not a real close one ever since fifth grade when she was one of the first black kids in the school. I had taken up for her then and we had gotten along well since. I knew that she was nosey, but had a good heart. "Yes, her father is out of the country and he asked if she could stay with us. Any other details are for Karen to tell. But I love her as much as she loves me. It works well for us."

By then, the song was almost over. As we were walking back, Melissa squeezed my arm. "She is a nice girl, and she is getting a very special guy whether she knows it or not."

The last dance of the night was called and I took Karen to the floor. It was a nice slow song and she molded herself to me as we moved to the music. As we moved, she reached up and pulled my head down to her for a long passionate kiss. When the kiss ended, she put her head on my shoulder and her hand in the middle of my chest. "The sound of love, it's right here." Then she hugged me even tighter as we finished the dance.

We hurried to our room so we could change before anyone else came up. I helped her with the dress, taking the time to get a few feels of soft skin in the process. She slipped on jeans and a t-shirt, foregoing the bra that was in the bag. The shirt was tight fitting and her nipples were showing plainly through the material. Then we left the bathroom to join the parties that were happening all over the eighth floor of the hotel.

It was late when we finally closed the door and locked it. We had both had a little bit to drink, but were nowhere near drunk. However, it was enough to lower any inhibitions that Karen had. As I turned from the door, Karen was already stripping off her jeans and panties. She knelt on the easy chair that was in the room spreading her knees as far as she could. Her luscious ass was facing me forming a perfect frame for her wet pussy. She turned her head to look at me over her shoulder. "Dave, I want you to drop your pants and shove your cock into me this way. I want to be fucked and fucked hard."

I moved behind her, unbuttoning my pants on the way. My hard cock was in line with her wet slit and I rubbed the head along it just enough to get lubricated before I slid into her in one thrust. She groaned as I slid in to the hilt, but didn't wait before she started to slide herself along my shaft. I picked up her rhythm and was soon slamming into her hard enough to make her ass shudder with each stroke. I reached under her and pawed her breasts, squeezing the flesh and pulling on her nipples. Her grip on the chair back tightened as she started to move erratically as her orgasm hit her hard. Normally, she didn't get very vocal during her climax, but this time she almost howled as her pussy tightened around me.

The liquor must have lessened my need to cum a bit and I rode through her first orgasm and as soon as she started to come back down, I started thrusting into her again. She didn't come down very far before she started to climb again towards another one. Looking down, I was fascinated at the look of her buttocks bouncing as I would push my pelvis hard into hers. I suddenly remembered something that I had done before and decided to try again. Reaching below us, I coated my thumb with her juices. Then I added some saliva and started to rub her back door. It had brought a favorable reaction when I had rubbed her before and I thought to do it again. As soon as I touched her there, she went over again. Her anus was clenching and with just the slightest pressure, the tip of my thumb slipped inside. This really sent her off and this time I went with her. I thrust one more time and fired my load against her womb.

Our orgasms ended and we slid apart, with me landing on the floor and Karen slumped down into the chair. When I opened my eyes, I was looking straight into her open pussy, our combined juices draining out of her and onto the upholstery of the chair. I struggled to sit up enough to touch her and rubbed her back and ass until she started to recover. She crawled out of the chair and joined me on the carpet. We held each other for a while recovering. Finally, we got ourselves together and headed to the bathroom for a mutual shower.

The shower revived us and when we got into the bed, we made love one more time before we went to sleep.

The next morning, we got up and dressed and went down to have the free breakfast the hotel provided. We met Larry and Lisa going in, and they looked more tired out than we did. Each couple looked at the other and started laughing. Lisa, in her usual blunt way, looked at Karen and asked, "Is your pussy as sore as mine?" Karen cracked up laughing and replied that probably she was. They started to discuss what had happened last night, sitting close together and giggling. Larry and I just rolled our eyes and headed to the buffet.

Later, Dad came by to pick us all up. We dropped off the other couple and then went home ourselves. Karen and I did get things ready for school and then I went out on the patio to soak up some sun while Karen went down to help Mom with dinner.

My graduation was first and Karen was sitting in the audience for the ceremony. The awards and scholarships were announced and my name was called for a full scholarship to the local campus. I was not valedictorian, but had graduated in the top five percent of my class. All in all, I was proud of my accomplishments and more than a little relieved to be out of the high school world.

As soon as the ceremony ended, Karen came bounding up and gave me a huge hug and kiss, earning a laugh from my parents. Then it was the obligatory pictures with classmates and family, then the handshakes and a few tears as we all said goodbye to other classmates. Then, Karen and I took off to make appearances at a few of the graduation parties. We had planned to have a party of our own following Karen's graduation the next week.

Karen's ceremony was interesting. We had switched places with her sitting with classmates and the family behind. The valedictorian of her class gave her speech using sign language with one of the faculty speaking the words she signed. Then each graduate was called up with both spoken word and sign to get their diploma. One surprise was that Karen had received a scholarship to the same campus I was going to. She hadn't said one thing about applying for it. When I asked why she had not told me earlier, she said she had not known if she would get it or not so she didn't want to say anything. I threatened her with a spanking, but she came back with, "That might be fun. You promise?"

I did give her a playful swat on the ass for that one. She just giggled and grabbed my hand to introduce me to some of her favorite teachers. She also invited several of her classmates to the party at our house the next day.

Dad was sure to get more pictures for George. He might not be here for his daughter's graduation, but Dad wanted to make sure he was as close as he could get. He had used our digital video camera and recorded the ceremony so he could send it on a CD. Karen emailed him every evening and we would have an Internet chat once a week or so. At least he could keep up with her life and she could do the same.

The party the next day was an interesting time. Most of the guests were from my school but several of Karen's showed up as well. Conversations were conducted in both speech and sign and sometimes both at the same time. Karen and I translated between the two different segments of the party, but all went well and we even saw some new friendships develop. Dad was manning the grill and the dogs and burgers disappeared along with macaroni salad and cake for dessert. The pool was in full use all day. There was a short game of water polo, but even that dissolved into a game of grab-ass. The party finally broke up when the sun went down and it started to get cool outside. Even at the end of May, the nights are cool around here.

After everything was cleaned up, Dad and Mom asked us both to come into the den. After we sat down, they handed each of us a box. Inside was a new laptop with all the programs that we would need for our courses. We both thanked them profusely, and Karen gave them both a hug and a kiss on the cheek while I settled for a hug to each of them.

Then I asked my dad to get my present for Karen. He had been in on this one and had helped me to find just what I wanted. I had talked to Karen's dad as well and he was in agreement that it would probably be the best thing I could give her. Dad handed me the hinged box, and I moved down from the couch to kneel in front of Karen.

"Karen, we have been through a lot together. I have found that you are a part of my life that I cannot do without. What I am trying to say is... Karen Peterson, will you be my wife?"

She had been looking at the computer so she had not seen Dad hand me the box. She had been watching me as I said my piece, but when she saw the last sentence, she had a stunned look on her face. She didn't move for a several seconds. Then she realized that I was waiting for an answer. "Oh God, YES! Dave, I love you."

She held out her shaking hand as I pulled the ring out of the box and put it on her finger. I had guessed right about the fit and she was gazing at it through her tears. Then she wrapped her arms around me and cried.

"You know that now I have to help plan a wedding, on top of all the other things I have to manage." Mom was holding her arm up to her forehead in a dramatic pose.

Karen looked stricken "We don't have to have a big wedding or anything, I don't want to cause problems."

Dad looked over at her. "Karen, Sylvia is just teasing you. She loves this kind of thing."

Mom just stood there laughing. "He's right. It won't be any problem at all. And you are NEVER a problem."

The evening ended with all of us talking about the future. We did decide to wait until we had at least a year of college behind us before we actually got married. We would be eligible for couples housing then. For the summer, I would work part time at the water park and two days a week, I would be doing research for the law firm where Dad is a partner. Karen had been offered a job at a local center to help with counseling of deaf people.

That night, Karen was explosive in bed. She sucked me off while I ate her to three orgasms. Then she had me mount her with her legs pulled almost up to her tits. While she was headed toward her fifth orgasm of the night, she asked me to play with her ass like I did before. Her juices had run down so lube wasn't a problem and I took my index finger and started to rub all around her back opening. She loosened up a bit from my play and I slid my finger in to the first knuckle. This sent her over the edge, taking me with her. I couldn't believe how tight her pussy got around my cock. I thought I would not be able to shoot into her she had such a grip on me. Then her pussy started to flutter and I was able to release a flood of my semen against her cervix. It took a few seconds in my own haze to realize that she had passed out. I pulled out of her and felt her breathing. Then she groaned and opened her eyes. She gave me a tired smile just before she kissed me. She was so tired that I grabbed the t-shirt I had been wearing and put it between her legs. Then we both passed out for the night holding each other.

The summer was going well for us. We were both working hard, but enjoyed our jobs. Karen was a hit at the counseling center. Being deaf herself, she had an advantage in understanding the unique problems that many of the clients faced. The center's director had noticed her dedication and offered her a part time position during the school year. It would only be on Saturday, but would give her some extra money as well as securing her a position for the next summer.

I eventually had to quit the water park. Dad's law firm secured some major cases and the research needed was overwhelming. When the senior partner offered to increase my pay by half again if I would come over full time during the summer, it was too good to refuse. It was tedious work looking through mountains of internal correspondence of the corporation being sued, looking for anything that could be used in the case. This was a position of trust and giving it to a teen just out of high school was a risk. And I was determined to not break that trust.

Toward the end of the summer, as the case was about to go to trial, I was told that I would be asked to present what I had uncovered to the staff. The night before I was frantically trying to put together what I had found into some kind of order to make a good impression. Dad walked in to drive me home and stood in the doorway watching me for a few minutes as I shuffled papers into the order of what I thought would be their importance.

I heard him chuckle and I looked up to see him grinning. "Your first presentation, I take it?"

"Yes sir. I know this case is important and I want to get it right, but I don't know how to get all this organized to make it easier for the staff."

"Tell you what. I have a good idea of how the case will be presented, so I can give you a hand. Let me call your mom and tell we will be late tonight. It happens to me every now and then. We will finish this up and then we will get something to eat at the pub."

It was fascinating to work with my dad like this. His mind was like a machine when he was working. I had never realized just how smart and analytical my father was until I saw him in action. I had things in the wrong order mainly because I didn't really understand how the procedures would go and what would be relevant and what wouldn't. I was truly stunned.

By the same token, Dad told me how impressed he was with what I had been able to ferret out of the mess the opposition had sent over. Several items that had been secreted away in old memos turned out to be very damaging to their case. A couple of hours later, we were done and we headed to the pub for a quick dinner before we headed home.

While in bed that night, Karen told me that when Dad called she asked Mom why she wasn't upset about it since she had dinner almost done. Mom just told her that sometimes, when things were under a crunch, it was to be expected. Why worry about something that she couldn't do anything about. Karen understood, but made me promise to let her know as soon as possible when I would be late. I grinned and promised which earned me a kiss.

The next morning, I woke up earlier than normal from being nervous about the day. I had jumped in the shower and had washed my hair when I felt hands around my waist. I turned my back to the water so I could get the shampoo rinsed out when I felt Karen's warm lips encircle the head of my cock. She worked quickly, deep-throating me until I finally came in her mouth. She swallowed my load and stood putting her arms around my neck. "I knew you were nervous, and I figured a blow job would help take the edge off."

"Take the edge off? Hell, you were so good that I might not be able to stand long enough to make my presentation." As I kissed her, I told her it was worth it. I finished my shower and got out my suit and tie. Then I grabbed some breakfast and we were off.

Actually, my part of the presentation went rather easily. What I had found was going to be quite useful, and the praise I received was more than I expected. With a sense of accomplishment and the boss's invitation to take the rest of the day off, I took Dad's car and headed home to change. My plan for the afternoon was to take my favorite girl to lunch at an intimate little restaurant, and then maybe let her decide what to do from there.

I pulled in at the center and went in to find Karen. The secretary escorted me to a room toward the far end of a corridor. I peeked inside and saw Karen sitting on a carpet surrounded by several children who were intently watching as she signed to them. She seemed to be telling them how to handle different situations that would come up when they were out more in the hearing world.

As I watched, you could see the care that she had for each of the children. She watched intently as each would sign, and would gently correct their mistakes, or give them plenty of praise when they got the answer correct. One of the kids spotted me at the door and pointed out my presence to Karen. She turned to see me and gave me a big smile and a wave to come in.

I stepped into the room and the kids all stared at me. Karen got their attention and signed to them "This man is my fiancé', Mr. Dawson"

Hello and I am pleased to meet you. I signed to the group.

They all smiled and signed back greetings. Then Karen finished the class and let them know that they could wait in the play area until their parents picked them up. I stood back to let them file past me, with Karen bringing up the stragglers in front of her. As she passed, she gave me a quick peck on the lips, earning us giggles from the kids who saw us.

When she got them safely to the play area, she asked what I was doing there. "I have the afternoon off and I was wondering if you thought you could get away for a bit of lunch at Antonio's."

She dragged me into her boss's office and introduced me, then asked if she could take some time to go to lunch with me. Her boss gave us both a smile and told her to take the rest of the day since they didn't have anything scheduled for the afternoon anyway. We both thanked her and took off toward the parking lot hand in hand.

Antonio's was almost at the end of their lunch rush when we arrived and they had no trouble seating us. We looked through the menu and I decided to have Chicken al Parma, and Karen just wanted the soup and bread. As soon as we ordered, we looked around and found that there were now only three tables occupied. The staff was busy getting caught up from the lunch rush and preparing for the dinner crowd, but the service and the food was excellent in spite of it... We finished and left thanking our server and leaving a good tip.

I asked what Karen what she wanted to do. Since we had some unexpected free time, she wanted to just wander through the artist's area of downtown and maybe do some window-shopping. So we walked all over the downtown area, hand in hand, looking at all the wares that were on display. I did stop at a vendor that was hawking flowers on the street corner and purchased a red rose for Karen. That got me a smile and a kiss that had my toes tingling.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.