Maid in New Delhi - Cover

Maid in New Delhi

by IndianLucifer

Copyright© 2005 by IndianLucifer

Erotica Sex Story: This is a story of a maid who surrendered herself to the waves after waves of pleasure that coursed through her body when her employer started to cum inside her. Her pussy constricted around that embedded cock and as her pussy gripped the shaft.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   First   .

Esha knocked on the door to the master's study and moments later, she was told to enter. "You called for me, sir?"

Prashant Chopra looked up at the young maid. "I did," he said. "Please come in and close the door."

Esha stepped into the man's study and closed the door as she had been instructed to do.

"You know I run a very tight household, here," Chopra began and Esha nodded her assent. "But lately, I have received some reports about you that have been rather disturbing."

"About me, sir?" asked the young girl.

The man nodded. "I've heard that you have been flirting with some of the other hired help."

Esha had to think about that. Sure, she liked talking with Vinod, the guy who did the gardening, and she'd chatted a bit with Vikas, the delivery guy the other day, but she wouldn't really call that flirting. On the other hand, her boss was a very conservative man and she wasn't sure what he would consider to be flirting.

"You realise," said her employer, "that I can't have that kind of lascivious behavior going on in my household."

"But, sir, I wasn't--"

The man held up his hand. "I don't want to hear it. Making excuses only makes it worse. You realise that you're going to have to be punished."

What had she done, the young eighteen-year-old wondered and more than that, why was she even considering going along with this. She hadn't done anything wrong.

She knew why she was doing it, the young girl told herself. It was because she needed money to go to school. She'd been lucky, she'd thought, to get this job, and besides, Mr. Chopra was a good employer, and he really didn't demand all that much from her.

The man was standing and then he was coming around his desk. "I thought you told me you were a virgin."

"I did," Esha assured him.

"So you lied to me!"

"No, I didn't. I really am a virgin. I really am."

The man snorted at that. "A dirty, little girl like you is a virgin? I find that hard to believe."

"But it's true."

The man smiled a thin, little smile. "Well, I suppose we'll see about that," the man told her. "Bend over and put your hands on my desk."

Out of the corner of her eye, Esha saw her employer pick something up but the young woman knew well enough not to turn her head and look at him. She knew he wouldn't like that, and then Esha was leaning forward and putting her hands on her employer's desk.

Esha kept her eyes forward as her employer stepped behind her because she knew that was what was required of her.

She felt the man lift up the tiny, little hem of her maid's uniform and then she felt the man pull her panties down her legs. She could almost feel her employer inspecting her little, bare ass.

"My, my, my," the man said, "Look at that dirty, little bottom. Are you sure you're still a virgin?"

"Yes, sir," Esha replied. She was a virgin, but this kind of treatment was making her so hot.

Esha felt something brush lightly across her bottom. "Well, I guess we'll just have to see about that," her employer said.

How was he going to do that, Esha wondered and then she yelped wildly. Her bottom hurt. It really hurt, and in spite of herself, she turned around to see what her employer was doing to her.

The man glared held a riding crop poised over Esha's butt as he glared at the girl. "You know the rules," he told her. "Turn around and don't look back here, again." The man shook his head. "Now, I'm going to have to punish you even more severely."

Esha turned her head back around and she gritted her teeth as she waited for the whipping that was sure to come.

The girl cried out again, and then again as the man beat her ass. It hurt. It really hurt, but the man wasn't going to stop.

"You... are... A... Dirty... Little... Girl," her employer said, punctuating each word with another strike by the riding crop on the girl's cute, little bottom.

Esha sobbed pitifully as the man beat her ass. It hurt. It really hurt.

But her employer wasn't done with her. Some of his strikes caught her on the ass and some caught her on the tops of the thighs, and all the while, the girl moaned and sobbed as her body took the man's abuse.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.