Granny - Cover

Granny

by JAX

Copyright© 2005 by JAX

Erotica Sex Story: At first I couldn't believe my eyes, there on the first page was my granny aged about twenty or so and totally naked. The whole album was filled with pictures just like it, I skimmed through a few pages, most were just of her naked but some were harder stuff. I didn't know they had that sort of thing way back then.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Fiction   Gang Bang   Exhibitionism   .

It was very sad, but at the age of 92 my old granny died. She did however leave me her house and its contents. It wasn't a big house, just two bedrooms but it was all paid for and now all mine. Most of the contents could be dumped and this I did just as soon as I moved in. At last everything was done and I could enjoy the fruits of my labours. The only thing left was the attic. The very last thing down was a medium sized locked suitcase covered in years of dust. I had no key so I broke the lock.

The first thing I pulled out was a diary of my late granny, not a day by day thing but written in over a number of years covering important events. I put it aside and took out a photograph album. At first I couldn't believe my eyes, there on the first page was my granny aged about twenty or so and totally naked. The whole album was filled with pictures just like it, I skimmed through a few pages, most were just of her naked but some were harder stuff. I didn't know they had that sort of thing way back then.

Right here we are in the first years of the twenty first century, say granny was twenty when she posed for these pictures then they must have been taken some 70 years ago making it late 20's early 30's. Under the first album there was a couple more, all the same, no not quite the third was of granny but this time she was with some men, and none of them were my granddad. Mostly it was just one, sometimes two and a few with more, looked like dear old granny was quite a woman way back then.

I couldn't believe it, half of me wanted to believe it was some other young woman in the pictures but there was no doubt for I had found her wedding pictures just the other day and I compared. I wondered if any other family members knew about her earlier wilder life.

Back to the suitcase and at the bottom were two large film cans containing 8mm black and white film. I knew what had to be on them but I had no way of viewing them. Today everybody had videos and no one I knew had a projector.

I kept all my finds to myself not wishing to sully her good name with the family. In the local paper I found what I was looking for. An advert to convert film into video or DVD. The price was steep but he did offer a discreet service, so discreet that I insisted that I was present when he did the copying. He wasn't happy about it but in the end he took my money.

Now totally sure I had the only copy on DVD I pushed the disc into my player. I had seen snatches during the copying process but now on my TV was the full version, in glorious black and white, there was granny taking on a couple of well hung studs. My what a body she had, but that came as no surprise as I had seen it all before in the still. But she certainly knew which way was up.

Now it was time to look at her diary in more detail, see what I could found out from it. The first entry was 1925 she was 15 years old and in love for the first time with a guy named Peter. Well it seemed that dear old granny started early, for this Peter took her virginity in the summerhouse one rainy summer's day. Didn't last of course, it look like this Peter was a fuck and run merchant. Poor old granny took it very hard. It seemed after Peter there were lots of other men in her life, well according to her diary, each page referred to a new guy between her legs. Then came Marcus, he was slightly older then the rest at 25 to her 18. Marcus was the one, the one who took the first pictures of the sexually active but still naïve young girl. Her diary was like a blue print on how to manipulate and corrupt a young girl. Firstly a few pictures just a little revealing say with her knees on show, remember this is the 1920's, then using these pictures to put pressure on to do more even more revealing until at last there she is all beautiful and naked. The whole process took 3 months.

After that of course he had her, he could do anything he liked with her and of course he did just that. Selling her favours to anybody who had the price or arranging further photo sessions to be sold under the counter in London. She got pregnant when she was twenty and she didn't know who the father was, so her parent's married her off quickly to my Granddad. I sat a re-read about my granddad and for the first time I knew that he wasn't genetically my Grandfather. That could have been anyone of countless men who had fucked my Grandmother under the eyes of this Marcus guy; a sobering thought.

This was all dynamite information but I couldn't share it with any of my family but with Ann, my long time girlfriend and lover I thought I was on safer ground.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.