Convincing Karen - Cover

Convincing Karen

by Softly

Copyright© 2005 by Softly

Erotica Sex Story: A sex tape is made of Karen Adams. One that she doesn't want her husband's boss to see. To protect her husband, she is made to volunteer to have sex with boys to test Doctor Rodolfo Cabak's theory that regular sex with a mature woman will result in the boys achieving better grades, or that is what she is told. There is much more behind the scenes. Karen will be rewarded in a way that she never expected.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Cheating   Swinging   Gang Bang   First   Pregnancy   Size   .

Dateline: September, 1995.

When John Adams first got transferred to Washington, DC, he was not happy at all. Until then, he had lived within six miles of his parents in Grand Rapids, Michigan. He loved the fishing and hunting that Michigan offered. As an engineer with Medfix, a software developer specializing in systems for doctors, and hospitals, he was pulling in big bucks.

Medfix had started as a little twelve man company. Demand for their product skyrocketed, as did the workforce, forcing them to obtain new facilities.

Burt Van Ness, the owner, decided that being based in Washington would provide easy access to the lawmakers who would shape the laws concerning computerized medical information, so he set up shop there.

After discussing it with Karen, his wife, John decided that what they would do was have her stay in Grand Rapids, while he would rent a small apartment in DC. He would come home on Friday, and return Sunday night.

The reason he accepted going to DC was money. John nor Karen ever told anyone that he was now earning over four hundred thousand dollars a year.

Karen became very lonely, so after nine months of John's commuting, they decided to move to DC, lock, stock, and barrel. Since John was now above five hundred thousand in income, they purchased an estate in Front Royal, Virginia. Karen purchased a horse, and joined the local riding club.

It was through the club that she met Joan Bingham, a most beautiful woman. Karen enjoyed the club so much that she persuaded John to buy a horse too. It was on a ride in the Blue Ridge Mountains, that John first met Joan.

When he and Karen were alone, he whispered to her, "My God. That woman is beautiful."

"She is. She and I have become quite close."

At a party given by the club that night, they both met Phil Bingham, Joan's husband. As he left them to refresh his drink, Karen turned to face John. She rolled her eyes. "Wow, that is one hunk of man. If I wasn't married..."

"You would do what?"

Karen laughed. "Girl things, like I did you."

Now John laughed, as he recalled that the first time that he danced with Karen, she had run her pussy up and down his leg. "Poor guy would get a wet leg right away. Is that what you mean?"

Karen just giggled, as she too remembered how she had snared her husband. She did not regret a minute of it. Turning to look at Phil, it crossed her mind that she would love to spend some time with him between her legs.

John watched his wife's eyes and her facial expression. He had seen lust like she now displayed in her eyes many times before. "You really would like to screw him, wouldn't you?"

Karen turned her head to face her husband. She released a deep breath. "Am I that obvious?"

"Yes. Strange? You have always told me that you would have to know a guy very well, and for a long time, before you would have sex with him. Yet, you would let Phil screw you in a moment if you had my okay. It doesn't make me jealous, since you don't have the slightest idea about what kind of a guy he is. It is pure animal attraction that has stirred your hormones."

As the Adams were discussing Phil Bingham, Joan was off to the side watching them. She too read Karen's body language, plus her lustful stare at her husband.

A few minutes later, she caught Phil by the arm. In a whisper, she said. "I think that we can invite them tonight. She will be easy for you. I don't know about him for sure, but I have never been rejected before, and I caught him casting glances my way all afternoon."

"You sure do know how to pick them. She isn't beautiful, but there is something very feminine and sexy about her. From what I can see, it looks like she has a fine figure. Am I right that you said that she has never had a kid?"

"That's what she said."

The Binghams stopped at the Adams table. They accepted an invitation to sit with them. Each Bingham danced with an Adams several times. Each time little moves were made to insure that the Adams knew that the Bingham in their arms was attracted to them.

Just before one AM, Phil said to John, "how about you folks coming over to the house for some brandy?"

John looked at Karen, who smiled. It was a clear signal that she wanted to go. John had to contain himself from laughing. He knew that Karen was all hot and bothered. He had seen her run her pussy up and down Phil's leg, like she had once done to him when he first met her. Later, he watched Phil dip her in such a way that she was on his leg like a saddle.

When he turned back to the table, he caught Joan looking at him with a quizzical smile on her face. John was a very smart guy. "How far down this road do you and Phil want to take us?"

"How far are you willing to go?"

"Cute. Answer a question with a question. You are beautiful. Easily the most beautiful woman that I have ever spoken too. If I'm reading this right, you are inviting us over for the night to enjoy more than brandy?"

"Your are on the right track."

"In so many word, you are willing for your husband to sleep with my wife, while I sleep with you?"

Joan leaned forward. She touched him on the lips, as she said with a mischievous sexy smirk, "bingo." She added. "Will you let your filly in with my stallion?"

"She already has told me that she thinks that he is a hunk of a man that she would like to sleep with."

John, was six foot four, and weighted two hundred and twenty pounds. He had played left tackle in high school. Being at least sixty pounds heavier than Phil, what he said next was no idle threat. "When the time is right, tell your husband that if any man was to take my wife's love from me, that I would find him and hurt him badly. He can screw her all that she wants, but that is it."

"We are on the same page, John. Phil knows that I would be a hellcat if he went too far."

The Bingham's estate was as large as Adam's. Karen loved the decor, which she and Joan inspected, room by room. John joined Phil in his den, which had deep soft chairs, soft lighting. One wall was a bookshelf from floor to ceiling. A huge thin television adorned another wall. They could see farm lights for miles through the picture window.

The women now upstairs, Phil turned to John. "So, my wife tells me that you are okay with what we plan to do?"

"Fine here. I'm surprised that you let other men be with your wife. She is the most beautiful woman that I have ever spoken to."

"Let other men fuck her? That is not exactly what goes on here. By that I mean that she is a woman with a mind of her own. It was her idea to come on to other couples, after we had meet them both and found them attractive. I'm not sure what would occur if I was to flatly tell her that I'm to be the only one from now on. I expect that she would smile, kiss me, and when the opportunity presented itself, screw some guy behind my back. Oh, and for the record. I think Karen is an exceptionally attractive gal, but I'm married to all the woman that I can handle, so be assured that I'm not looking for a mistress."

"Interesting evening."

"You ain't seen anything yet."

They both laughed.

Joan and Karen walked into the den, naked. Joan said to Karen. "It looks like the guys have no interest in being with us?"

"See." Phil said, grinning from ear to ear.

Joan had John's belt undone, pants unzipped and off in seconds. Next came his shorts. Karen giggled as he stood there with his throbbing red cock, in marked contrast to his white dress shirt, silk tie, and tan sports coat, as well as his socks and shoes. Joan grabbed his cock, turned, and led him out of the room."

"Your wife always like this?" Karen asked Phil.

"She is a crazy lady. But she is always fun to be around."

Joan got a serious look on her face. "I have never done anything like this before. Fact is, John is the only man that I have been to bed with. We are just a couple of small town kids, who have made good. John tells me that he thinks that your wife is the most beautiful woman that he has ever met.

You? Well, the moment that I saw you, I wanted to have sex with you, exactly the way I wanted to have sex with my husband, before I knew him and fell in love with him. I can't explain it. It has happened only twice in my life."

"I hope that I don't disappoint you. Want a brandy before we go upstairs?"

"Love one."

"Small or large glass?"

"Large."

Karen downed six ounces imported from Russia. Very potent stuff.

Now in the bedroom, Karen said. "Leave the light on. I want to enjoy the show as you undress."

"I was planning on leaving the light on"

With that, Phil turned and walked over to the closet. He carefully took off his jacket, pants, and shirt. When they were neatly hung, he turned to face Karen, as he lowered his shorts. His cock was partly filled, but not yet stiff.

"Be right back."

As he reappeared from the bathroom, he said, with a slight smile, "Took a pee, and washed it so it would nice and clean for you."

His cock was now erect. He stopped at the bed edge. Karen reached out and softly grabbed his cock to examine it. "I thought that all cocks were the same. Yours is totally different then John's"

"How so?"

"John's is circumcised. When he gets hard, it get very red and the veins are clearly visible. The end is fatter then yours, but his shaft is long and thin. Yours, on the other hand, has not changed color. The end is smaller than John's, but your shaft is much, much thicker, and yours is bent up, like a banana."

By the time she had finished the last sentence, her voice was down to a whisper. Phil knew that her cock description speech was her way of buying time. Karen lifted her eyes to look at Phil. Sweat had formed on her brow. She trembled.

"Wish that you had a second brandy?"

"Yeah."

"Karen I want you to kiss my cock and take as much of it as you can in your mouth."

His request startled her. In confusion she did as he asked. His hand on the back of her head pulled her forward until over half of it was in her mouth. Phil then turned her head so that his cock puffed out her check. He smiled, knowing full well that the tiny camera on his dresser would clearly show that Karen Adams was cock sucking a man other than her husband.

Withdrawing from her, he rolled her onto her back while lifting her legs until they were near her sides. "Karen, hold your legs in this position."

Her pussy was now facing up. Using both hands, he separated her pussy lips. The overhead camera was now recording a see-deep-into-her-cunt shot that when shown on a sixty inch television screen would make any man who saw it hunger to thrust himself into her.

Phil's cock was now ready for action. This was one hell of a woman that he was playing with. He shook his head as his eyes took in the soft curves of her womanly body. There was no doubt that her breasts are exceptional, and most photogenic, he mused.

His kisses now played on her legs and around her bush, which had a reddish tinge to it like her long satin hair.

His tongue darted across her clitoris, and dashed from one lip to the other.

She moaned. Phil smiled, knowing that the camera would record her face grimacing with passion.

"Phil... Oh, ooohooo."

Lifting his head to look at her face, he found her head tilted up, eyes close, mouth open, panting, with her face covered with sweat. There was beading sweat between her breasts. He slid forward. His cock found her slit. Very, very slowly, he inserted himself into her.

Like his wife, no baby had stretched her pussy, which gripped his cock like a teenage girl's pussy. He bottomed out before he was fully inserted.

Before we are done, you will take all of me, sweet lady, he thought.

Each time that he bottomed, he would slide forward on her, so that his cock would be levered back and forth in her. Now constantly moaning, her hands clawed at his back. Her whole body went from a trembling to a shaking, as her cunt convulsed on his cock. Her orgasm was coming. Phil stepped up the speed of his thrusts. She screamed, "Now. Oh God, now!"

His ass became a blur, as he changed his thrust with a sharp tucking of his ass at the end of his thrusts, which drove his cock to the balls in her. With a roar, he exploded, filling her with his cum.

Lifting himself to his knees, he reached forward to cup under each of her breasts, lifting them, kneading them. Another fine photo moment, he knew.

Her pussy was open, with his cum running down her crack.

In another bedroom, Joan was sitting on John, who was laying on his back. She was facing towards him, with her hands on the bed beside his shoulders. His cock incased in her pussy was all but being ripped off, as she used her cunt like an eraser, snapping forward and rear, as well as up and down. Her tits, not half the size of Karen's, jounced on her chest.

Since this was their second fuck, both were sweaty, out of breath. "Damn, I love being on your long cock." She hissed.

"Jesus, you are an active woman." He retorted.

With a determined look, she squeezed her pussy tight. "And, a good fuck, I'm told."

"No doubt about that. I'm coming."

For the next twenty minutes they were side by side on the bed talking.

In the other bedroom, Phil and Karen had just finished a really great fuck, like nothing that Karen had ever done before. He had applied a tiny suction cup vibrator to her clitoris, as well as inserting a small vibrator into her ass.

He then took her doggy fashion. She had three distinct orgasms, each harder than the last. The impact of his ramming her caused her breasts to flail, with sweat streaming off them.

When finished, he got up, entered the bathroom, took a pee, and washed his cock.

Karen then used the bathroom. When she returned, Phil directed her to one of the two chairs. Sitting in the other one, he said. "So, it seems that you were able to get past your nervousness. I counted four orgasms. Do you usually have that many?"

"No, never. I want to buy one of those clit clinger vibrators."

"Oh, no problem. I'll get you one. Karen, I need a volunteer for a medical project that I am working on at the University of Virginia. I think that you would be a perfect fit. No pun intended."

"Volunteer for what?"

"Doctor Rodolfo Cabak, the author of "What Makes Boys Tick," has a theory that if young boys experience sex with a mature woman, at least once a week, that it will reduce their aggressive behavior and will make them much better students."

"Me? You think that I would do that? You're crazy. Never in a hundred years."

Karen got up. Phil said, "Sit down Karen. I have a movie to show you. Before it starts, let me tell you that I have nine other volunteers, who make themselves available one day a week, just like you will. It will be in the daytime, so there is no need for your husband to ever know."

"I'm leaving."

"If you do, this tape will be sent to your husband's boss, Burt Van Ness, who I understand is a religious, controlling, son-of-a-bitch, who will not even let the employees date other employees." At that, he started the tape.

"You Bastard." She said softly under her breath, as she saw her cheeks distended from the movement of his cock in her mouth. She could see the sweat on her face, as well as the hair on his balls. When he pulled the lips of her twat apart, she could see the individual hairs of her brush. On screen, her facial expressions as she progressed from nervous to fully aroused, were all too clear.

"Did I hear you say that you are willing to donate your time for the good of science?"

Karen knew that he had her. John was making five hundred thousand dollars, which provided the good life for them both.

"How long will this last, Phil?"

"I don't know. Would depend on what we see in the way of results in the first year."

"Why me?"

"Easy. You are twenty-eight, childless, not-working, and very attractive with a great figure that any boy would want. By the way, are you childless because you are on the pill, or do you have a fertility problem?"

"I took the pill for a year before we were married. It gave me terrible headaches. Since, we have tried to become pregnant, but with no luck. The Doctors don't know why."

"Splendid. We want the boys to not use condoms, so that they get the best experience. Some of the boys, we will tell that the women have come to us so that she can become pregnant, and that is why we need them. Don't want the boys to learn that they are an experiment. Another group we tell that the women are horny housewives who love to have sex."

"You said that you have nine other wives? Did they volunteer?"

With a laugh, Phil said. "Two thought that it was a great idea. The other seven had to be convinced?"

"Like me?"

"Un-huh"

"Are you looking for more women?"

"Actually, we are. Doctor Cabak would like to have five hundred women available to service two thousand, five hundred boys a week."

Almost screaming, Karen said. "You expect me to fuck five boys the day that I am available?"

Looking at her sternly, he hissed. "Don't you raise your voice with me. I don't know how many you will have to service. But, you will let any boy that I send your way spend all the time that he wants between your legs."

"Where am I to do this?"

"There is a large private home, with twelve bedrooms, just off Interstate 66, twenty minutes from your home, that we have leased. The Boys will be brought there by school bus. Karen, it is imperative that you not tell your husband. You are to tell him that you had a wonderful time here, and that you want to come here next month. Here are directions as to where and when to be with the boys. Is Wednesday okay with you?"

"Like you care."

"We can make it any weekday. And Karen, you should know that we will be watching your performance with the boys. The first day that you are with us, we will instruct you as what we expect. Now, let us go check on our others. Karen, your happy face on please."

"One last question. Is Joan a volunteer?"

Phil lied. "No. She knows nothing of the program."

Joan and John both smiled at them as they walked into their bedroom. "Was she any good?" Phil said to John, in jest.

"Most beautiful women just lie there like logs, but not your Joan. She was fantastic."

Joan giggled.

Karen asked. "Just how do you know what most beautiful women do?"

"Hey, fraternity brothers tell every tiny detail of a successful night between a girls legs."

Horrified, Karen asked. "You told all those guys about me riding your leg, and then doing it in the back seat of your Buick?"

"I didn't know that I was going to marry you."

She looked from Phil to John, and finally to Joan, who sat on the bed, naked, with a knowing smile. "No brains, but a nice dick." She said, referring to her husband, who would not hear her speak on the way home. He thought that it was because of the frat conversation. It was not. She was considering what next Wednesday would be like.

All too soon, it came. As instructed, she walked into the door at ten AM. A woman of about fifty got up from a chair. Extending her hand, she said, "Hello, I'm Professor Margaret Cole. I will direct the boys to the woman who he is assigned to. Since this is your first day, Mrs. Adams, I will take you to your room, and instruct you as what we expect you to do."

Karen noted that Professor Cole was tall, perhaps one hundred and fifty pounds, and had huge breasts. An older man would be attracted to her, she concluded.

Once in a large bedroom, Karen asked. "So, Professor, have you ever stayed in a bedroom with one of the boys?"

The Professor had an astounded look on her face as she replied. "How on earth could I direct any of you volunteers, if I had not mastered exactly what Professor Cabak wanted the women to do. I service two groups of five boys each week."

"So, you are one of the two real volunteers?"

"Mrs. Adams grow up. What you have between your legs is the most powerful thing on earth. If you sewed it up, do you think that your husband would continue to house you, feed you, spend thousands on you? As I recall from reading your file, you used sex on your first date to snare that man. You might just as well understand, right here and now, that you must come on to these boy with gusto, liking every minute of it. This is no game."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.