His Healing Touch - Cover

His Healing Touch

Copyright© 2005 by ComeBackToMe

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - After years of abuse, Callie escapes her father, but is caught in a snowstorm which ends up turning her life upside down.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Slow  

She was freezing; suddenly awakening, Callie found herself surrounded by snow and Melody was no where to be found. She knew the horse had gone on to find some sort of shelter and hoped that when she did, someone realized that she was out here. She stumbled to her feet and started walking on, no idea where she was headed, just hoping to stumble upon someone. Soon though, the cold once again tightened its icy grip and she stumbled to her knees and feinted.


Luc and Blake pushed the horses on, searching the woods for any indication of a human lost in the snowstorm. Luc looked to his left, and out of the corned of his eye saw something red in the snow. Motioning to Blake to follow him, he spurred his horse in the direction of the red fabric he saw. As they got closer Luc saw that it was a jacket, and there lay a woman, on her back in the snow. He jumped off his horse and leaned down to the woman, checking for a pulse. He was relieved to find a strong beat. He pulled the woman into his arms and mounted his horse, cradling her in front of him. He stripped himself of his sheepskin jacket and took off the woman's frozen jacket, replacing it with his body warmed one. He and Blake turned their horses and headed back to the house. Blake radioed to the others and told them to get the Explorer ready to take a trip to the hospital.

"Do you think that was her horse we found?" Blake asked.

"I don't think so," Luc stated. "Looks like a hiker to me, hence the hiking boots. She also looks like a city-girl, not one to be able to handle the mare we found." He explained.

"Very true," Blake acknowledged. "She was also a ways from the horses tracks. But whatever she did, she looks a little worse for the wear." He noted. "She looks to be a bit bruised."

The men set in a companionable silence, and when they reached the house they found the Explorer ready to go, and his other siblings waiting to take care of their mounts. Luc handed the woman down to Caleb, dismounted, then reclaimed her and carried her into the back of the SUV. The heat was blasting to hopefully warm the woman up. The car was silent as they made the twenty minute drive to the hospital. Luc's father had called ahead and when they arrived some hospital staff was waiting with a stretcher. Luc stepped out of the Explorer, the woman cradled in his arms. As he was about to lay the woman on the stretcher she stirred, and eyes the green of emerald stared up at him. As he lowered her to the stretcher she clutched at the lapels of his shirt and looked at him with big vulnerable eyes. He bent closer as she began to whisper to him.

"Please... don't... leave," she whispered.

She then slackened her hold on his shirtfront and promptly feinted. He watched as they wheeled the woman away and started when Blake tapped him on the shoulder.

"Ready to go?" His brother asked.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.