My Pocket Rocket - Cover

My Pocket Rocket

by Lisa Summers

Copyright© 2005 by Lisa Summers

Erotica Sex Story: Love and lust blooms between two high school basketball teammates.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   .

My name is Penny, Penny Bloodworth. Please, no jokes, I've heard them all! I've always found the company of girls to be a lot more interesting than that of boys, but it wasn't until I was 13 or so that I realized that I was also sexually attracted to other girls. Whenever I could get a chance to "play doctor" with one of my friends, I'd get a special tingle whenever they'd let me touch their little pussies, or they'd touch mine. I even think they often came when I touched their little pink clits, and I'd maneuver them to touch my hard, prepubescent clit, so that I could cum, though I didn't know that's what it was.

But when I hit puberty, with my breasts budding into B cups, light blonde hair growing out above and around my now pouting pussy, my butt developing into a dangerously well-rounded ass, I tried to suppress my attraction to girls and women, and so had never had sexual relations as such with another female. I did shoot up in height, and by age 17, as a senior in high school, I was standing at 6' even, and of course I was very good at basketball, playing as a forward on our high school girls team. Most people think I'm really cute, but in a couple of ways it's more "cute boy" than "cute girl" cute.

I had several offers from some smaller colleges out of state, and so I knew I'd be assured of a ride in college. It was only a matter of deciding which was best for me. At the beginning of our first practice my senior year, coach introduced a transfer student, a senior named Tiffany. She had blonde hair, light like mine, tied back in a ponytail, that bounced up and down whenever she dribbled the ball. For some reason it looked cute on her, though almost every other girl also put her hair in a ponytail while playing.

Tiffany, Tiffany Denise Ames in full, was short, about 4'11", and she played point guard. It was her responsibility to bring the ball up into the offensive end, and see that somebody like me got it to shoot. Because she was so short, it was hard for the opposing team to get the ball away from her, plus she was quick and could scoot all over the court. She came in with the nickname "Pocket Rocket," and it sure seemed to fit, so as her new teammates, we called her that, too. She was really, really nice looking, and she was definitely "cute girl" cute.

Pocket Rocket was liked by everybody on the team, as she had a bubbly personality, and really got things started. I, on the other hand, tended to hang back and see how things would develop. I noticed things about her that I knew I shouldn't, like her D cup breasts, or her fully rounded ass. I'd look at her when I thought she wasn't looking. In the locker room, when she'd slip off her practice or game jersey, she'd sigh when she'd get her sport bra off, as her breasts were slightly too large for it. Oh, how I wished I could massage the skin of her round, white breasts, with their brown nipples and aureoles, when her breasts would ease out of those confining cups, and I could see the indentations from the support wires. I ached to suckle her breasts in my mouth, to soothe any discomfort she might be feeling. And to make her feel good.

When she'd put one of her legs up on the bench in the locker room, and slowly roll off her white athletic socks, revealing her shapely ankles and feet, I felt like I'd love to suck those sweet, painted toes into my mouth, and nibble on each of them, tasting her sweaty foot taste, although I'd never even thought such thoughts before. I could visualize myself running my hands up those shapely, muscular legs, caressing her firm calves, tickling under her knees, then stroking her full thighs upward until, what? I knew what lay beyond that thought. Humiliation and frustration, not a pussy right out of paradise.

Still, undressing, when she'd shimmy her practice shorts, or our golden satin game shorts over her voluptuous hips, working first, one side, then the other, until her white cotton panties would teasingly reveal themselves to my furtive glance, I thought that I'd go crazy. I could clearly see the vee of her crotch revealing itself to me, virginal white, yet with the distinct impression of two wet, pouty, separated cunt lips poking through the fabric and creating a shadow. If she should happen to turn around then, it was only worse for me, because then her two, round ass globes would be forcing out the damp fabric in a very pleasing round shape. They looked to me to be only inches away, close enough for me to feel, or taste, them, but in reality across the hot locker room, with other girls present. Girls who might not understand my feelings.

Deep between those two delicious looking ass mounds, a dark crevice hid, with delights I could only imagine. I had, on occasion put my finger up my own ass hole, and the aroma, and taste, of that secret crevice was not unpleasant, but I had no way to know how Tiffany's hole might be. In any case, I knew I'd never find out. I turned away, and slowly disrobed myself. Then I padded over to the showers to wash down. Unfortunately, (or fortunately, in my case), our shower room was older, and had not yet been rebuilt to allow for individual privacy, so girls would be forced to shower with other girls.

It was nothing like those lesbian fantasy stories, where the whole team of nubile, naked girls showers together, then has hot lesbian sex! Most of the girls, while sweet and nice, were pretty muscular and not necessarily raving beauties, but all good friends nonetheless. So, I didn't often find it difficult to keep my eyes off them. Besides, in some cases it would have been something like looking at my sister, since I'd known them so long.

I started washing myself, with the shower area to myself, since I'd lagged after the others to take practice free throws, a skill I was having problems with. I was about half way through my shower, when I flung back my long hair, then turned to get water on my back. I looked across the shower to see Tiffany on the other side of the room, showering and soaping herself. I got my first really good look at her naked body, and I was nearly speechless. Her big breasts stood up firm and high, with no support at all, and her nipples were hard and erect, and must have been sticking out at least 2 1⁄2 inches. I'd never seen nipples like that, and I could feel an instant tingle between my legs.

Tiffany was soaping between her legs, with her head down, languorously slipping her fingers up and down her slit, and her other hand 'soaping' her breast. It was clear to me that she was caressing herself, and at the sight, I wished it were my hands on her pussy and breast. She looked up then, and caught me looking at her. She gave me quick smile, then said, "Coach runs hard practices, huh?"

I looked sheepish, and replied, "Yeah, but it ought to help us hold up better through the season. If I can get my free throw shooting down, I'll enjoy this season a whole lot more, though."

Tiffany, or Pocket Rocket, said, "You know, I'm a pretty good free throw shooter. Would you mind if I looked at your style? I might be able to make some recommendations."

"Sure, I'd appreciate that," I said. So, we made plans for her to come over to my house, where my dad had put up a goal with a half court. Since practice had started on Friday, we'd have the weekend to get together. Tiffany walked over under my shower head, saying, "Mind if I finish myself off over here," with the sweetest smile I think I've ever seen on another girl.

I gulped, and said, "Please. I mean, oh, sure." Tiffany twirled under the stream of water, then looked at me and said, "Check me to see if all the soap's off. I sometimes leave some on my back, where I can't see." She pushed her butt at me, and I pretended to be looking at her back. "Looks okay, yeah."

"No, you've got to see if my skin squeaks or feels yucky slimy. Just touch me there."

I gulped again, and quickly ran my hand across her back. Smooth, warm and wet, I thought I'd cum. The temptation to drop my hand down, and caress one of her delicious looking ass cheeks, was overwhelming, but I fought against it. "Yep, soap free," I said, reluctantly.

"Your turn," Pocket Rocket said, putting her hands right on my naked hips, then spinning me until my bare butt was facing her. "Umm," she said, but I couldn't tell if that was just a sound of appreciation or one of assessment. "Looks like there's some here," she said, brushing my back and the top of my ass. "All better now." She smiled at me, then. I felt like kissing her, but didn't dare. She looked directly in my eyes, reached up on her toes, and kissed me! Her lips were only on mine for a brief part of a second, but it felt like years, years spent in paradise.

When I opened my eyes, which had closed in a reflex action, I saw her walking over to the towel rack. She grabbed one and walked back to the locker room, and I followed her like a puppy. We both dressed, and, getting ready to walk out, Pocket Rocket said, "I'm really looking forward to our session tomorrow. One o'clock okay?" I nodded my head dumbly, and she smiled at me and walked out.

The next day, I slept late, and was just getting ready when Tiffany showed up at my house. "Hi, ready to go?" she said.

"Yeah," I said. "My parents are going out shopping, so they won't bother us," I said, as neutrally as possible. We decided to work on a couple of specific skill sets, with Tiffany helping me with my free throw shooting, and me helping her with learning how to block out for rebounds. We got pretty sweaty, then decided to finish up with a game of horse, after practicing for almost two hours. I was leading Tiffany, with her only needing one more letter to lose. Then, she hit a hot streak, and we were both tied at horse. Finally, I hit a behind the head, off the backboard shot that I'd called that way. Tiffany missed it, then asked if I'd go for double or nothing if I could make a shot that she made.

I agreed, and she made a ridiculous shot that involved squatting, then jumping up with her eyes closed, and swishing the ball without touching the rim. I started trying to duplicate her steps, then started laughing halfway through, and completely missed everything. An air ball. Tiffany got a triumphant look on her face, and claimed that I'd lost to her and had to do what she wanted. I just looked at her, and said, "Yeah, right."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.