Behind Closed Doors

by Jeremy Spencer

Copyright© 2005 by Jeremy Spencer

Erotica Sex Story: Today is the most important day of his life. But before his court date he has a private meeting with the judge in her chambers. Just how persuasive can he be?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Cheating   .

She wasn't the most beautiful woman on earth. I knew this from our previous meeting, a much more formal encounter two weeks prior to today. At the moment however, she was probably the most important person in my life, and I was as nervous as I could ever remember being as I waited for her secretary to buzz me in.

"You can go ahead now," the shrewish woman said to me moments after the intercom on her desk chirped to life. I nodded and headed down the short hallway. I breathed a sigh of relief as I spotted the thick oak door guarding her office. I knew the heavy barrier would be nearly soundproof and I smiled, certain now that nothing we did would be audible to any nearby staffers.

"Come in," she called out almost immediately as I knocked on the door and I wondered how I was able to hear her voice so well. Was it possible the room was not as private as I had hoped? I began to panic and reached out to turn the antique brass knob and was thankful to feel the door give immediately as I leaned against it. I felt my panic begin to abate as I realized the door had not been completely closed.

I walked in, half expecting to see a darkened office with thick carpets and mahogany bookshelves full of the latest law reviews and dictionaries. The utilitarian desk and computer were a bit of a letdown, but I quickly focused all my attentions on the woman seated behind the desk.

"You know why I'm here?" I asked nervously, knowing it would only take the slightest misstep or the tiniest miscalculation on my part and I would be in some seriously hot water. But the risk was definitely worth it. My wife had made some outrageous claims about me and I thought it only appropriate to defend myself, although I had to admit this was most unusual.

"I do," she said. "You realize what you're asking me to do?"

"Yes." I searched her face for answers, finding nothing. My heart beat rapidly in my chest as I imagined the horrible repercussions of my rash inquiry. A private consultation indeed.

"Good," she said as a thin smile cracked her steely expression. "Lock the door." I nodded quickly as I turned to twist the lock shut. Her eyes remained focused on my face as I returned to the desk. She pushed herself back, the chair rolling silently on the thin carpet. I gulped as she raised her hand to me, sighing as I realized she was simply crooking a finger in my direction to bring me closer.

I walked around the desk and sucked in a breath when I realized she was naked from the waist down. I prepared to kneel and do my duty to clear my name but froze when she again raised a hand.

"I want to see what I'm getting into. Or rather," she laughed, "what will be getting into me." She ran her fingers over the bulge in my slacks. I had been erect all morning, thinking about what might be and as she grasped my shaft through the thin linen I hunched my hips, fucking her hand with my cock.

Her fingers made quick work of my belt and zipper and my slacks dropped to the floor, pooling around my ankles. As her soft pink lips enveloped my stiff pole I found myself with the incongruous thought that she would have to reapply her lipstick once we were finished.

All thoughts were quickly driven from my brain as her tongue and lips attacked my prick, seemingly attempting to suck the essence clean out of me. Just as I was reaching the edge from which I would be unable to back down, she released my prick and slumped back in her chair. Her legs were spread open to me and I could see her labia were already slippery and swollen with her passion.

I dropped to my knees between her widespread thighs, inhaling the scent of her arousal as my hands ran up and down the smooth insides of her legs. I looked up at her face for approval and received a frantic nod as I dropped my lips to the wet flesh of her pussy.

"Oh fuck yes," she moaned as my tongue dipped into her warm, wet folds. She was sweet and tangy and I lashed again and again into her sweet nectar as she panted above me. I paused, running my fingers up and down the dewy slit, drawing more moans of appreciation as I slipped a digit into the snug sheath. It was easily the prettiest pussy I'd laid eyes on, if not my entire life than certainly during my entire married life. The scent of her arousal was powerful and thick in the air as I again bent my head to worship between her thighs.

My tongue quickly lashed out, teasing along the moist crease of her womanhood. Above me I heard her whimper as her passions overtook her senses. Suddenly she convulsed, her legs snapping around my neck, trying to draw me closer. I could taste the tangy juices as a new coating of her musk leaked onto my tongue.

"Oh God," she moaned as a small orgasm washed over her. I attempted to suck up as much of her juices as I could as she flooded my tongue with her essence.

I reached around to cup the firm cheeks of her ass in my hands, softly kneading the supple flesh as I laved attention on her labia. Her face showed pure lust as I toyed with her erect clit to bring her to a higher plateau.

Her pubic area was soaking wet, the outer lips of her pussy spread wide in anticipation of my penetration. I stroked my cock with a free hand, the idea of spreading her legs wide and pushing into her depths exciting me more and more. I knew I would enjoy burying my cock in her pussy, but for the moment I was content to nibble at her tender lips.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.