Chaperone Forever - Cover

Chaperone Forever

by Loki

Copyright© 2005 by Loki

Erotica Sex Story: Mary Mary was so beautiiful her parents protected her with an android chaperone guaranteed to preserve her virginity, thus enabling her to marry a billionaire. This 24/7 protection seriously interfered with her love-life and efforts to be de-virginated by her boyfriend. Her efforts to defeat her chaparone cause a bigger ruckus than anybody expected.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Science Fiction   Humor   First   .

On her first date with a boy Mary-Mary, like teenage girls throughout all history had done before her, told her parents that she was going out to a concert with three of her girl friends. Like parents throughout history, they didn't really believe her, but unlike their ancestors and the parents of her three friends, they really didn't care. Chaperone would accompany her. Of course they didn't like the idea that their daughter might be fibbing to them about her real intentions, but they knew she would be safe. Nobody gets past a chaperone robot, especially an inexperienced teenage boy.

Chaperone had been Mary-Mary's ever-present companion all her life. As long as she could remember that damn machine was always beside her or behind her. It would help her put on clothes, but never would leave her side to get clothes from the closet. It would scrub her back when she took a shower for it always entered the shower with her, even when she commanded it not to. Nor would it step out to get the shampoo if Mary-Mary forgot to bring it in herself. It would scrub her back, which was very convenient, but it would also insist on washing her bottom, a part she would have enjoyed doing herself. It wasn't until years later that Mary-Mary learned why her robot would not let her touch her own private parts. It never left her. It was always beside her or behind her, or else standing patiently over her bed when she slept, and behind her chair looking over her shoulder when she sat down to eat or when she turned on the computer to go to school. And now she was on her first date with a boy and Chaperone was still there with her.

Mary-Mary was excited about her first date. She was an exceptionally beautiful fifteen-year-old girl. There was nothing truly distinctive about her face, some feature that seemed to make a statement about her personality. Instead hers was a perfect subtle balance of those mysterious elements that somehow blend together and produce something everybody just knows is beautiful. An oval face, long flowing blonde hair, and a smile that radiated life and joy. And her young body was developing breasts and hips and a symmetry that was a perfect complement to her face. To Mary-Mary this beauty was a curse, for that is why she was always protected by the Chaperone. Her beauty should attract boys, but with Chaperone hovering over her, they looked at her, admired her beauty, told sexy jokes to each other about what they'd like to do to her, and then they'd ask other girls out for a date. She had a chaperone because she was beautiful. Thus she was in the awkward situation of being a fifteen year old who never had a date because she was too beautiful.

She left home with Chaperone happy that Karen-Sharon had talked her boy friend's buddy, David-Davey, into being Mary-Mary's date. David-Davey was a good looking boy a year older than Mary-Mary who was quite popular with girls. And he had shown an interest in Mary-Mary. He was no scruffy little slob who was rejected by the girls and had to settle for Mary-Mary and her chaperone. No, he was a top notch guy who could have lots of different girls. She was thrilled.

The four girls by prearrangement met four boys and they did go to the concert together. After the concert they went to Softy, a soft drink hangout for kids too young to buy alcohol. They gathered around a large table and chattered away. Mary-Mary had the most important news.

"I discovered who my future husband will be. It's all arranged."

"Some billionaire?" one girl asked. They liked the idea of marrying into a billion dollars, and would have been jealous of Mary-Mary and the promise of money, really big money, with cash for her parents and almost unlimited spending for herself.

"Yes. Many billions in fact. Or at least he's sole heir to the House of Wittenberg. That's the good news."

The group recognized the name. "Wow!" was all they could say.

"The bad news is that my husband will be Morton-Mordred Wittenberg." That didn't mean much to the group, but then Sharon-Karen broke out laughing. "O god no. I'm sorry for you, Mary-Mary." Then she faced the other kids and explained. "I read about Morton-Mordred in the gossip columns. He's a swishy fag."

Janet-Jane said accusingly, "That's not nice. So, he's gay. Lots of gay men are real kind to their wives as long as they can have their boy friends. Gay men can be very sweet and sensitive."

Sharon-Karen continued. "He's so effeminate, he can't get it up. His cock may be no bigger than a wart, and that's when he's erect. He always takes the female position in a gay fuck."

"What's that?" an innocent fourteen year old asked.

"Imagine how a man would take a woman's place during sex. Where would his partner stick his dick?" Mary-Mary asked. She learned a lot about sex simply by asking Chaperone, things that weren't in any books available to teenagers in their pristine culture.

The three more naive and younger teenagers at the table thought about if for a few moments and then all said something like 'Yuck."

"That's my husband-to--be," Mary-Mary said, "And I will still have Chaperone by my side, making sure I remain a faithful wife. I'm likely to be a virgin all my life, even after I get married."

"Chaperone'll hang out this close to you all your life?"

"Not this close." She pointed at Chaperone hovering over her. "After marriage virginity doesn't matter. I'd be allowed to break my own hymen when I play with myself. But good old Chaperone here will always be near enough to make sure I don't fuck anybody but my husband."

"And he can't fuck anybody, neither a boy or his wife. He's the fuckee, not the fucker. Is being a virgin all your life worth a billion dollars?"

Susan-Suzy said, "To me it would be. I don't even have twenty dollars total."

"But you're not a virgin." her boy friend said.

They all laughed weakly. Mary-Mary's plight had cast a chill on their fun. They decided to go home. As arranged beforehand, each boy would take a girl home.

David-Davey took Mary-Mary and Chaperone home. Her house was a mansion in a four acre private park. The house wasn't visible from the street - only a diffuse haze of light let the world knew that there was a house back behind the greenery. As they walked up the walkway to the house, Mary-Mary said, "Lets go down this path," she said, indicating a trail through the bushes. "There's a nice little bench and gazebo back there. We could sit and talk a bit."

She led them to a bench hidden behind a stand of willows. It was still twenty yards from the house and completely hidden by the trees and shrubs.

They sat down but didn't talk. David-Davey was watching the robot out of the corner of his eye as he pulled Mary-Mary closer to him, bringing her body close to him and his wrapped his right arm around her shoulder. Soon his hand was creeping closer to her breast, and the robot was looking on. Mary-Mary seemed to know what he was doing and didn't object. It was the robot that worried him. Since a robot has no face to express emotions or its state of mind, it was impossible to tell if it cared about a hand on a breast. Bracing himself against a robotic reaction he cupped his hand around her breast. Mary-Mary snuggled closer to him and seemed to be purring like a happy kitten. The robot did nothing. Apparently copping a feel of breast was too far removed from a FF and DV to arouse the robot's interest. FF was local slang for First-Fuck, an important event in every girls life. DV was de-virgination, actually rupturing of the hymen, something that often happened accidentally as girls explored their bodies, and it wasn't considered important to most girls. But when the DV and FF happened together, it was considered a momentous event in a girl's life. With Mary-Mary however DV had an even greater significance.

Chaperone was a chaperone robot. Contrary to popular thinking its primary purpose was not to stop its chaperonee from having sex with a boy, or a girl either for that matter. Stopping sex was only incidental to its real objective. The robot's priority program was to preserve Mary-Mary's intact virgin skin, her hymen, at all costs. Of course hymen intactus implied no sex, but it also meant a vastly larger and more difficult assignment for the robot. A hymen can be broken accidentally or its owner could break it on purpose.

Not everybody had a chaperone robot. Mary-Mary's family was wealthy but not truly rich. Even before she was born, her parents had her genes mapped and obtained a genetic prognosis. The got a genetic portrait, not a picture of her genes as some might think, but a portrait of the unborn daughter showing how she would look at different ages. She was going to be a beautiful baby. Later on Mary-Mary would be an exceptionally beautiful girl in face and body. Features and shape, large and small, strong and subtle, would all blend together into an incredibly beautiful girl. There was no guarantee that she would be gorgeous enough to be a trillion dollar movie star, nor was there any trustworthy predictions of what the standards of beauty and charisma would be when she grew up. So using her beauty in the movies would be a chancy gamble. A safer bet was a good marriage to a multi-billionaire family. If that didn't work, there still was a chance at movies. But for an ordinary girl, even one that was moderately rich, to marry into one of the most wealthy families required an arranged marriage in which the bride was a certified virgin. A beautiful virgin bride could make her family incredibly rich. Hence the chaperone robot.

Leasing a chaperone robot, with a 100% up-time service contract, was costly. (If the robot was about to malfunction, a replacement was quickly brought in). Mary-Mary's family, though in a higher income bracket, spent so much on her future, that is guaranteeing an intact hymen to a marriage broker, that their living standard was that of only the moderately rich. Although Mary-Mary did school work on her home computer system three days a week, she went to school once a week. A rich family would have private tutors come to her and, for social adjustment, pay her school to have their daughter's classmates come to the mansion for class two days a week. By actually going to school Mary-Mary made many friends and met boys. With Chaperone constantly hovering over her, her parents really weren't worried about boys tempting their daughter.

David-Davey appreciated Mary-Mary's beauty. But he also just simply liked her. She was truly a wonderful girl, intelligent, sparkling with wit and vitality, and being utterly beautiful helped too. Of course the problem with Mary-Mary was that damn Chaperone robot, but he liked her enough to be willing to put up with it, at least for one evening. He'd see how things worked out.

Mary-Mary was wearing only a thin blouse and soon he was gently squeezing her nipple between his thumb and forefinger - her young breasts didn't need the uplifting support of a bra and her parents, so certain of Chaperone's protection, never thought of a bra as a barrier to a boy's exploring fingers. He could feel Mary-Mary start to breathe faster and squirm with an excitement that was completely new to her. "It tingles. It feels good," she whispered to him. "Don't stop."

He wondered what his next step should be. Mary-Mary was getting so hot that she seemed willing to let him do anything. It was the damn robot that would stop him. So he took Mary-Mary's hand and put it in his lap. She sat there in astonishment as she felt something swelling under his thin pants. She knew what it was. Girls do talk about such things. She had never been taught anything about sex or the differences between male and female. But girls get together and talk and the older and the more experienced brag to their younger sisters. She had heard about that wonderful instrument boys carried and how it could grow. And Chaperone would answer her questions if she knew what to ask. In keeping with their culture's penchant for double names, the thing called a PP in little boys was a penie-pecker in adolescents. For adults it had many names. But she had never touched or seen a penie-pecker, not even in a picture. She only knew its name and that it gets big.

David-Davey wondered what he could get away with before the robot stopped him. He put his hand on her knee, wiggled his fingertips under her skirt and started to move up her leg. The inside of the thighs, that was the most sensitive, older boys had told him and he knew from experience that it was true. His hand moved a few more inches.

Suddenly he felt a stabbing pain on his forearm. With a speed so fast that he hardly saw a blur, the robot's tentacle had streaked down and clutched his arm just above the wrist, and sharply jerked his arm up. It almost broke his arm.

"What the hell?" he exclaimed.

"Chap, how dare you." Mary-Mary screamed. "That was his hand, not his penis. He can't rape me with his hand."

"He could break your hymen with a finger. I must protect you and your hymen. That is my purpose for which I was constructed."

David-Davey wondered if he should get up and leave. There was no arguing with a robot. The heat burning in his loins had gone cold. He looked at Mary-Mary and saw only exasperation and embarrassment in her eyes. She was as frustrated as he was and couldn't do a thing about it. It was a date and a seduction gone sour. A girl can refuse him and he would still want to go out with her - it would all depend on how the evening went. But this was hopeless. Under normal circumstances he felt that he could eventually have Mary-Mary, but with that protective robot hovering over her things seemed hopeless. And his arm ached terribly.

Mary-Mary sensed his troubles and the pain in his arm. She reached into her purse and pulled out a small tube of Pain-Less. She smeared an inch of ointment on his arm and rubbed it in. The skin absorbed it rapidly, and in twenty seconds there was no trace of the ointment. It was a subcutaneous pain reliever and the molecules were rapidly diffusing through the bruised flesh, anesthetizing the pain cells and accelerating the healing process. "It'll itch a little because of the healing, but it won't hurt," Marry-Mary told him.

"You carry Pain-less with you all the time?" he asked incredulously. Mary-Mary's purse was a very small pouch strapped her waist and she could only put the most important items into it.

She pulled up the long sleeve that covered her left arm. David-Davey saw a dark bruise. "It happens to me too. Yesterday I forgot myself when I was taking a shower and started to move the sponge to my bottom. Chaperone stopped me. I'm supposed to give Chaperone the sponge and it will wash me in that danger zone. It's afraid I might de-virginate myself with a finger. In the past many a girl with a chaperone robot deliberated broke her virgin skin with her own finger just to appear de-virginated. That would void the contract and she'd be rid of her chaperone. Chaperone is programmed to stop my fingers as well as yours. Welcome to the black and blue arm club."

"You're really a prisoner of that damn machine."

"I am. Actually, when Chaperone washes me, it feels kinda good. I was hoping he'd let you do something like that to me. I'm sure you'd feel a hundred times better."

"You can't even masturbate."

"Never. And Chaperone is too dumb and rough to really do it right for me. I squeeze my nipples, just like you did, but it was lots better when you did it. That's why I was hoping..." Her voice trailed off.

David-Davey started feeling real sympathy for the girl. She was worse off than the cloistered nuns in the old days. He put his arm around her and pulled her to him again, and again put his hand on her breast. She put her right hand in his lap. So far, so good, but they had done this before without making Chaperone respond. He put his left hand on her right hand and showed her what motions she should make to really excite penie-pecker. Mary-Mary started warming up again and soon both of them were panting with a sexual heat. It was the first time a boy had ever touched her, so the psychological effect of stimulation of even peripheral sex organs was enough to generate a minor orgasm in Mary-Mary. And she was pleased that David-Davey responded so well to her ministrations. He moved and thrust out his hips in rhythm with her strokes. She didn't really understand all of what was happening - girl talk doesn't cover everything - but she could see that her boy friend enjoyed it immensely and that something incredible must have happened inside his pants, something that gave him intense pleasure. Suddenly he gasped as spasms shook his body. Mary-Mary pulled back in alarm, but saw that David-Davey seemed incredibly happy, as if experiencing a pleasure so great it bordered on pain. Whatever happened, whatever it was that she did to him, apparently it all turned out right. She'd have to ask Chaperone about this thing that happened to David-Davey. Tentatively she put her hand back on his lap, but the instrument inside was smaller and softer. Obviously the session was over.

"I'm sorry I couldn't take care of you properly." David-Davey turned and looked at the robot accusingly. Then he looked at Mary-Mary with a certain kind sadness in his eyes. "You were a good sport despite that monster." He got up and took Mary-Mary's hand and started leading her toward the front door of her home.

"Will there be a next time?" she asked anxiously.

"Okay. I'll call. Maybe we can get away with a little bit more."

On their second date, after a live student theatrical even with the same three friends, David-Davey again took Mary-Mary home. This time, in a copse of trees in her park like front yard, he inflated an air mattress.

"What are you doing?" Mary-Mary asked.

In answer David-Davey stood in front of her and began unbuttoning her long sleeved blouse. The robot one foot away facing them didn't move. It didn't seem to care what happened above the waist. David-Davey, finished with the buttons then took off the blouse, and he stared at the utterly beautiful top half of Mary-Mary. The robot was still motionless. He pointed at Mary-Mary's golden slacks. He didn't dare touch anything below her waist with Chaperone looking on. Mary-Mary understood and said, "Chap, undress me." The robot obeyed. Leaving two of its eyes staring at the two humans, it used its other eyes to guide its tentacles to undress its charge. David-Davey saw an incredibly beautiful naked girl standing before him - her parents must have made her wear loose fitting clothes that concealed a perfect body. No wonder they thought cashing in on their daughter's beauty was a good gamble. The odds of future gain by marrying into a billionaire family could be worth a decade of chaperone expenses.

While he was thinking this, Mary-Mary approached him and took off his clothes. For the first time in her life she saw penie-pecker. It already big and hard. They lay down on the air mattress and Mary-Mary discovered she could do anything to him as long as she used only her hands and mouth. When she stood above him and started to squat down, her pussy a foot above his anxious face, the robot intervened. Its hand shot out a half foot above David-Davey's face.

"Why?" Mary-Mary complained, "he can't do anything harmful with his tongue."

"There have been cases where breakage occurred due to the male biting the female's hymen. Cunnilingus is therefore forbidden."

"But cock sucking is okay?" David-Davey asked.

"Fellatio does not endanger hymen intactness," the robot answered in its usual dry monotone.

"What's fellatio?" she asked.

"Penile insertion in the human mouth, often called cock sucking.".

"You'd let us do that?" Mary-Mary asked her robot.

"It is a safe procedure," it replied.

They gradually learned the rules. Before doing anything new, they'd ask Chaperone if it was permissible. Chaperone would say yes or no. They even asked Chaperone to explain the more kinky sexploits listed in its instructions of permissible and forbidden acts.

The first time they both enjoyed the session. David-Davey enjoyed what was done to him, and Mary-Mary got excited that she could cause such an intense reaction in her lover, and despite the limited repertoire allowed to him, Mary-Mary did enjoy the tryst. She wondered what penie-pecker would do as it approached its climax. David-Davey was on his back and she was on her tummy, not on him, but perpendicular, making a T with her mouth engulfing his cock, moving up and down in cadence with David-Davey's rhythmic upward thrusts. Suddenly he grabbed her head and turned her around so she was on her back. Chaperone quickly came to attention, ready to intervene. But David-Davey knelt beside her torso and, holding is gigantic cock, aimed it at Mary-Mary tits. The first spurt came and struck her nipple. Then David-Davey seemed to loose control, like letting a high pressure hose loose and allowing it to spray everywhere. The next squirts hit her face, her neck, and some even missed and was wasted on the mattress below her. What a wonderful tool the cock was! Some of the white fluid trickled down across her mouth. She licked it, tasted it, and smiled. "I love sucking it, watching it explode and even tasting it," she said in a dream-like voice.

"Next time I'll keep it in your mouth and make you swallow the whole load."

The next time occurred exactly one week later. Same excuse to go out and ending on the same mattress.

After four such sessions Mary-Mary felt that she was servicing her boy friend, but not getting as much out of it in return. She wondered if she was being selfish. During the first two times David-Davey's intense reaction produced a similar pleasure in her as she gloried in what she had done to him. Later on however the vicarious thrill of sharing David-Davey's orgasm began to pale and she was jealous that he had an 8 on the 0 to 10 pleasure scale and she must have slipped from her initial 7 down to something like a 5 or below. However she was not going to complain. She was grateful that a decent boy like David-Davey showed any interest at all in her. She wondered how she might be able to improve things.

After the fifth naked bout on the air mattress, Mary-Mary reached into her purse lying in the pile of clothes beside them and handed David-Davey a small piece of paper. It said simply,

Tomorrow is my sixteenth birthday. Meet me at three in the afternoon in the grove of birch trees behind the fountain in Riverside Park. Bring the air mattress. I will be there without my chaperone. For my birthday present you will give me my FF and DV.

Now eat this paper.

He looked at her, puzzled.

"Eat it," she said. "You don't want any machine to read it, do you? Don't worry, it's mint flavored rice paper."

He put the note in his mouth and swallowed. "Best tasting paper I ever ate," he admitted.

"The only paper, I bet."

"That too."

They dressed each other, with Chaperone helping Mary-Mary, and David-Davey took his girl friend by the hand and led her up the walkway to her house. They both trembled in excitement, unable to wait for the next day.

The next day at two o'clock, coming out of the school building she attended once a week, she waited for the ground car. She waved off the chauffeured car waiting for her. She would walk the mile to her home This time, two blocks away and the chauffeur not in sight, she radioed a ground car. Chap, as always, stood next to her. A car, a motorized tram with twelve seats, moved out of the traffic lanes and pulled up to her. The sliding doors on the side opened and she and the robot went in. Instead of looking for a seat, Mary-Mary stayed close to the door. As the door closed but was still open by only sixteen inches, she jumped out. The door was shut before Chaperone moved. The bus pulled away, with Chaperone inside, pulling at a door that would not open while the vehicle was in motion.

Mary-Mary ran to another corner amid a mob of people and caught the first ground car that came along. She stayed on for a mile, got off at another busy intersection, and got on another car. After five car changes she caught one that would pass Riverside Park. There was no sign of her robot. She had escaped.

She met David-Davey at exactly three o'clock. All that frenzied car changing had taken less than an hour.

Mary-Mary saw him stare at her, and knew what he was thinking. He hardly believed what he saw. She was coming without the chaperone robot. Somehow she got rid of it. Later he'd ask her how she did it. Right now he oh so obviously wanted her as much as she wanted him. She ran up to him, throwing herself in his arms, kissing him wildly, crushing herelf against him, and rubbing that special chaperone protected part of her body against his swollen organ.

She broke the embrace, stood back, and said, "Undress me." He quickly pulled off her sweater, popping a few buttons. He slowly un-velcroed her pants and let them slide down to her ankles. Then slowly, reverently, he lowered her panties, touching her forbidden zones gently as he did, he said, "Happy Birthday!", and Mary-Mary stepped out of the garments. She took off her blouse - in his excitement over he lower half he had completely forgotten about the top half. He finished the disrobement, even taking off the ribbon in her hair and her finger rings. She was utterly and absolutely naked, not nude, but bare ass naked. Her first undressing by a boy, by a lover! She then quickly, without ceremony, undressed him and they lay down for some serious love making.

He fought back an impulse to plunge right in. He wanted to study, with his eyes and his finger and his tongue that precious piece of protected and valuable membrane which would soon be a worthless shred of skin. Once he consummated their relationship, her virgin cunt would be gone forever. She would be free.

"This was a special moment," Marr-Mary said. "A girl can be married many times, but she can have a FF but once in her life. And to be DV's at the same time! O David-Davey, how I waited for this moment, and how wonderful it is that you are the one who will give me my FF and DV."

Mary-Mary lay back and, for a change, let David-Davey service her. The sacred lips of flesh that had never been touched except by Chaperone washing her was incredibly sensitive and she experienced orgasm after orgasm as David-Davey caressed her with his tongue and his fingers. He was in no hurry, for they both knew he would never again enjoy her virginity. Maybe they'd eventually fuck thousands of times, but this was her first and only FF.

She could see a crescendo building up in her lover. His excitement was growing. Even without her touching it, his organ was monstrous. She didn't dare touch him, least it explode and ruin her de-virgination.

She lay down on her back and he was on his knees between her spread out legs, displaying to her the huge engine the would de-virginate her. "Here comes your birthday present." He prepared for the grand thrust.

Suddenly his body was shaken. Blood sprayed all over him and Mary-Mary. Mary-Mary saw the bullet hole in David-Davey upper chest, blood pumping out of it. Running up from behind was Chap. Chaperone had shot him from behind to prevent her devirgination, and the bullet passed through the body erupting through the chest with a spray of blood and bits of flesh and bone. It turned out in later questioning that Chaperone aimed for the boy's heart, and shot him on what it thought was the left side. However Chaperone was facing David-Davey's back, and it shot him on the wrong side, missing his target as bullet passed through the right lung instead of the heart.

Mary-Mary saw that the body was still alive. Blood throbbed thickly through the wound, showing her that the heart was still beating. Chaperone picked her up and started running with her.

"Help him," she creamed, "call the medics."

"My first priority is to take you home. Then I will call the medics."

Although the robot was carrying her around the waist, lifting her naked body off the ground, she saw the call-phone on its waist. She often used the phone built into Chaperone when she wanted to make a call. That was the one good thing about having Chaperone hover near her. She always had a phone available. She managed to grab it and key in the emergency number.

"Quick. There's a man dying in Riverside park. By the fountain, Birch grove. Gunshot wound." She was amazed she could think so clearly and not just shout gibberish into the phone. She kept repeating the message as Chaperone ran home with her.

When they finally got home, as Chaperone had been programmed to do, it delivered Mary-Mary to her father, unceremoniously dumping the terrorized girl on the living room floor. The master of the house was holding was holding a business conference and formal dinner at his home, and suddenly, Mary-Mary, naked and blood smeared and too much in shock to cover herself, was in the center of twenty of her father's friends and associates. Without taking its eyes off of Mary-Mary Chaperone finally called Medic. Ignoring everybody, Mary-Mary grabbed the phone and talked to Medical and was told that David-Davey had been picked up by the medics, was dead but could still be resurrected without damage, and was put in suspended animation, and his body was being repaired at that instant. When the medics got there, the heart had just stopped beating, and the body would have been brain dead in another minute. But they pumped artificial blood into his system and saved his brain and heart and that restored enough vitality to his body to allow them to put him in suspension. Suspended animation was a slowing of the vital functions, not stopping them, so the body had to still have some life in it. The holes in his lung were being repaired, and other damage would soon be sewn together properly. He'd be out of the hospital in a week. He was lucky that somebody made a call to medics right after the shooting.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.