Paying The Piper

by Severusmax

Copyright© 2005 by Severusmax

Erotica Sex Story: A disrespecful wife is caught cheating and given a choice between making it up to her angry husband or losing him for good.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   BiSexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

The 13 year of marriage of James and Lisa was in serious trouble, and both of them knew it. Some would expect that infidelity was the cause, but neither of them had a leg to stand on there, since they had both cheated on each other from nearly the beginning. They were in love with each other, however, for a while, before a teenage wife's respect and admiration for her twenty-something husband turned gradually into scorn and contempt.

James was a hard worker, but Lisa wanted him to pursue something more lucrative than automotive mechanics. She hated that her hubby was always going to be just a "grease monkey". She started to mock and criticize him, in front of her friends and his, and she soon began to withhold sex for larger periods of time. What's more, despite her own adulterous acts, she frequently questioned him about his whereabouts.

This kind of hypocrisy annoyed James, who was not stupid enough to believe that his voluptuous but capricious wife was faithful to him. He began to seek out proof of her infidelity, to throw it in her face if she ever bothered him about his activities. That should slap her in the face, figuratively speaking. She, on other hand, tended to get more violent, literally slapping him around.

Things got even worse after a lengthy period of sexual blackmail, when Lisa turned up pregnant, and she decided to abort the kid, since she had not slept with James enough lately to make him think it was his child. James ran across the medical bill for the abortion, and held it until it was time to use it against her.

Also frustrating to James was the fact that, due to the infrequency of their sex life, they still had no kids. He was especially upset when she locked him out of the bedroom on his birthday, of all days. That was it, he thought. I've had enough. I'm going to leave Lisa, and let her find some other fool to mistreat.

He was still thinking that the next morning, a Saturday, when he visited his best friend Lloyd and his wife Tina. Tina was also Lisa's best friend, but she never seemed to buy into her friend's verbal attacks on her husband. Today, however, James was about to find out more about Lloyd and Tina.

"James, buddy, I think that we need to sit down and talk. It's about Lisa."

"Okay, so what about her?"

"I have to confess that I slept with her last night. So did Tina. It was a threesome."

"Well, you and everybody else."

"So, you're not upset with me?"

"I don't plan on staying with her, so it's not an issue."

"You're getting a divorce?"

"Yep. I've had enough of her disdain for me."

"Oh, well, then you might be interested in hearing this. Tina dominated Lisa last night, and so did I. Lisa is not really a bossy woman by nature, after all."

"She submitted to you?"

"To both of us. Primarily Tina, but both of us."

"Your point is?"

"You've been approaching this thing with her all wrong. Stand up to her more often, threaten to leave, and let her crawl to you, groveling on her knees, because she will."

"Are you saying that I should not leave Lisa?"

"I'm saying that you should try controlling her, like I control Lloyd here. He's my slave."

"What?"

"Look, some people, of both sexes, like to submit to other people. They get a sexual thrill out of it, while others, also of both sexes, want to have the power."

"Your point is?"

"I think that, given the way you've shown some spine, though not enough yet, you're really meant to be a master, whereas Lisa is provoking you with bad behavior, because she wants to be a slave."

"So, all of this is a subconscious plea to be dominated?"

"Yes. Lisa certainly responded to our commands, especially mine, as I am a natural dom."

"So, how did you get to control Lloyd?"

"Simple. When we were still just dating, Lloyd broached the subject of unfulfilled fantasies, and I said that we should seek to fulfill all fantasies if ethical and possible, and that we should be willing to have casual partners as well. Then, he told me that his big fantasies revolved around gang-bangs and orgies, while I confided that I wanted to be the dominant partner."

"What then?"

"We reached a deal, wherein, after work every Friday and Saturday night there would be gang-bangs and orgies, once the kids were asleep, and that when the orgies were over, he would have to clean up after the guests, and then report to me to begin his nocturnal bondage."

"During this bondage, how do you dominate him?"

"I restrain him in some way, handcuffs, ropes, and such, and I make him eat my pussy and rim my ass for several minutes. Then I straddle him and fuck him as long as I wish, until I cum. I untie him, then I make him pleasure me for a while, and take a good spanking or flogging, before I finally let him cum, in whatever place I choose."

"Do you ever suck his cock?"

"Only when he's very good. I do, however, invite people from the orgy to spend the night and fuck me while he is cleaning up, after which they get to fuck him as they please. If a guy wants to suck my hubby's dick, I'm cool with that."

"So, he has sex with men, if that pleases you?"

"Yes. He does whatever I say until it's bedtime. If I am fucking women, he fucks them too. The same with men."

"Ever fuck him in the ass with a strap-on?"

"Certainly. Several times, in fact. He just takes it, too. He knows his place, to service me, as I service his friends and share him during his orgies, which he directs."

"So, why was Lisa different? You said that he dominated her, not vice versa."

"I wanted to see if she was dom, or sub, and I definitely found that one out."

"Did she attend these orgies then?"

"Yes. She really enjoyed them. A lot of the ladies that you have fucked go there, and they are often wondering why you've never shown up. I think that you should soon. Pick a night when Lisa is too busy fucking Jonathan, her main paramour, to attend it, or just keep a distance from her, and sneak up on her. Either way should work. I think that you should watch how submissive your wife can be."

"Well, Lloyd, Tina, this is certainly a surprise. I thought that you and Lisa are best friends, Tina."

"We are, so I want what's best for her, and this is it. She aches for a dominant male."

"So, I should then confront her."

"Yes. Tell her that you've decided to leave her, like you told us, and see how quickly she becomes a groveling bitch, ready to be enslaved."

Sure enough, James sneaked to the place that very night, and found Lisa and Jonathan making out on the front porch of Lloyd and Tina's house. He ignored them, and headed inside, to find a major orgy happening already. The sign on the door now hit home.

It said, "Abandon Fidelity, all ye who enter here." There was a smaller inscription, saying, "No Voyeurs Allowed- Get In, Or Get Out. We'll have your ass, or kick it out of here."

James could tell by the looks on the people's faces that both signs were serious, so he quickly undressed, and prepared to fuck some brunette's rectum, which was the only hole available. Just then, however, he felt a hand on his shoulder. It was Tina.

"Rule One of the House Club- on the first night, the male neophytes are laid first by me, and the females by Lloyd. Yes, that's right, we've both fucked Lisa often."

"I notice that singles are welcome as well as couples."

"Yep, if you can fuck, you're welcome here. No condoms required, either."

"Cool. So, you're gonna fuck me now?"

"I'm standing in front of you in the buff, telling you about Rule One, and you doubt that I'm going to fuck you immediately?"

"Guess you're right? Any favorite positions?"

"With Lloyd, I do cowgirl, to emphasize my dominant role, but with you, I want to go doggie-style."

"How much foreplay do you need?"

"None right now- 4 men have already fucked me!"

"Including Lloyd?"

"No, he'll be the last. He loves sloppy seconds, and frankly, so do I. The feeling of another woman's juices on his cock when he enters me turns me on."

"So this bondage, it's not lifestyle then?"

"It's a weekend thing, just like the orgies. We both like to leave it behind us at work. Less tension that way. However, I think that Lisa would love to be dominated full-time. I could just tell, because she didn't want it to end at all."

"Even though she had Jonathan waiting for her?"

"She's got the hots for Johnny Boy, for sure, but he doesn't enslave her the way she now knows she wants. You would, so I think that you have an advantage there, plus he's got just a 5 inch dick."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.