Home Intruders - Cover

Home Intruders

by JAX

Copyright© 2005 by JAX

Erotica Sex Story: "What do you want?" he whimpered.<br>"Shut it," I pushed him stumbling into his living room.<br>"Don't hurt him," his good wife screamed and she when she came to his aid.<br>We had chosen this house with care for it far away off the main track to be isolated. The young couple who lived there weren't rich but they wasn't poor either. We had just walked up to the front door and knocked.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including NonConsensual   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Gang Bang   Masturbation   .

"What do you want?" he whimpered.

"Shut it," I pushed him stumbling into his living room.

"Don't hurt him," his good wife screamed and she when she came to his aid.

We had chosen this house with care for it far away off the main track to be isolated. The young couple who lived there weren't rich but they wasn't poor either. We had just walked up to the front door and knocked.

"We won't hurt either of you just as long as you do as you're told," I instructed. "Terry."

I nodded at the guy and Terry moved over to him and secured his hands and feet then pushed him off balance and he tumbled to the floor.

"Richard," she screamed and she rushed over to knell at his side.

"Bobby," I said to my other gang member, "Take her upstairs."

"No, please," she screamed.

"You help him," I nodded at Terry.

Two pairs of eyes watched as Terry and Bobby pushed the struggling young wife up the stairs.

"Now Richard," I knelt by his side, "we'll be upstairs for some time and when we've finished, you and I are going to have a long chat, ok."

His big eyes stared back at me for some time before he said anything.

"Don't you dare touch her," he threatened.

"Or what Richard?" I asked, with a big smile.

I checked his bindings just to make sure there wouldn't be any unpleasant surprises then I left him lying on his lounge floor.


I found them in the master bedroom just standing there looking at each other. Her eyes snapped over to me as I entered.

"What have you done to my husband?" she asked.

"Nothing yet," I chuckled, "but it depends on you now."

She didn't say anything just stared at each of us in turn; I took my time I just stared back. She wasn't a beautiful woman, nice and pretty enough, a little over weight but not bad. She was in her mid to late twenties, nice figure if a little thick around the waist, tits look good and plump though.

"Now I want you to take all your clothes off," I said quietly.

"Oh no please," she sobbed, "I couldn't."

She must have known it was coming or why else was she here with us in her bedroom.

"Terry," I said calmly, "go downstairs and cut Richard for me."

"What, no please," she begged.

"Terry," I said again.

Out of his jacket pocket he pulled his knife.

"No wait," she sobbed.

Her hands started on her blouse buttons. I nodded at Bobby and he pulled his digital camera out and turned it on.

"Stop a moment," I said as her bra came off.

Again I nodded at Bobby and the room was filled with a bright flash.

"Nice titties," I commented. "You can carry on now."

At first she just starred at us not moving but then her hand unzipped her skirt and it fell to the ground. Her thighs were just a shade thick but altogether not too bad.

"And those," I nodded at her last item, her knickers.

She stood before us totally naked and Bobby fired off a couple more shots.

"Right on the bed," I said, "lets have you knelling."

She obeyed my commands and Bobby fire off some more shots.

"Shoulders back, tits out," I commanded. "Ok squeeze your titties for us."

What a lovely sight she was.

"Ok time for some action," I chuckled, "On your back and spread 'em for us."

She took the time to wipe away a small tear before lying down and slowly her thighs opened to give us our first view of her pussy.

"Touch yourself down there," I called out.

We all watched as her fingers moved over her sparsely haired pussy. Bobby was still taking picture after picture and moving around the room to get every angle.

"Right Terry," I nodded to him. "You can have first crack."

"Yeah right," he grinned at me from ear to ear.

He knelt between her spread legs and unzipped himself. He grabbed her legs and lifted them and fell on top of her.

"Ahh," she cried as his hard cock penetrated her.

Almost automatically her arms went around his neck and she hugged him tightly; the room was again filled with bright flashes.

"Give me the camera and you join in," I told Bobby.

Bobby climbed onto the bed, unzipped himself and pushed his cock towards her mouth.

"Suck me bitch," he demanded.

I had to move about to get the best angle of the threesome making sure that her face was clearly seen in every shot. Terry was winding up for his big finish and with a loud grunt he came. Almost immediately Bobby moved to take his place between her legs. I used up the rest of the memory card and then put the camera away.

"All done guys?" I asked as Bobby climbed off the bed and zipped up.

"Yeah," grunted Bobby who was out of breath.

"Yeah," agreed Terry.

"Right my pretty," I sat down beside her and squeezed one perfect breast.

"It's your job now to help us convince your husband not to call the Police," I said. "If he does you'll find all your pictures on the Net and all your friend will receive a copy too. Do you understand me?"

"Y-yes," she croaked.

"Nice titties," I commented. "You should loose about ten pounds though. Right get dressed and lets have that chat with Richard.

"Aren't you going to?" she asked, her big eyes looking up at me.

"No, not now," I smiled. "Oh and by the way love, you shouldn't wear a bra, your titties are much too nice to cover up, ok."

"Oh," she said and swung her legs off the bed.


"Cut him loose," I instructed Terry.

Out came his knife again and he cut through the ties.

"Now Rich, my mate," I said putting my arm around his shoulders. "Now no one has been hurt, we haven't stolen anything so there's no need to talk about this to anybody, especially the Police. I'm sure you lovely wife will agree with us, won't you love?"

"Yes, yes Richard," she gushed, "let just leave it."

His eyes went from his wife's to mine and then back again, then after a short pause he nodded.

"Good, good," I laughed, "I love it when we all finish up as friends. Right guys lets leave these good people to get on with their lives."

Of course it was going to end there but they didn't know that yet.


"There she is," I pointed. "Pull over and stop just in front of her."

It had been a couple of weeks since we had paid them a home visit and now the guys were looking forward to renewing her acquaintance.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.