Lisa-Marie & Unca Tom - Cover

Lisa-Marie & Unca Tom

Copyright© 2005 by dotB

Chapter 15

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 15 - When they met, he was almost eight and she was going on seven. After that, no matter what he did, it seemed she was bound to complicate his life and make every day a puzzle that he had to solve.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

I slept like a log.

I suppose I had two or three good reasons. For one, I'd had little sleep the night before and what I'd had was probably not the most restful because my mind was mulling over a whole series of variables. A second reason was that I'd had a hard day the day before as well, just that drive to the hospital and back was enough to tire me out because of the tension. Then there had been the worries about Andy and Lisa-Marie adding to my tensions as well. Of course the session with Lisa-Marie had acted like a sleeping pill and I'd had the benefit of two women as living heating pads too.

I awakened to find that both women were awake as well and trying to whisper quietly so they wouldn't wake me, yet their mouths were only inches from my ears. I held still for a few seconds as Lisa-Marie was explaining the fact that I snored when I was very tired. Andy told Lisa-Marie that she hadn't even noticed. She felt her family all snored worse and I couldn't help laughing at Lisa-Maries reaction of surprise. That got me a light slap on the arm from her.

"How long have you been awake?" She demanded, then grinned. "We were talking about you, you know."

"Well, I heard the discussion about snoring, or at least the part about me snoring."

"You missed the good part." Andy laughed. "We were discussing your future sex life."

"Uh oh, and what did you decide?"

"We decided that we shouldn't let you know our decision." Lisa-Marie chuckled. "Now, I suppose you'd like us to move so that you can run to the bathroom, don't you?"

"Yeah, and I might be a while." I grinned at her.

Both of them moved, so I could get out of bed and Andy winked.

"Looking good." She chortled, staring directly at my crotch and my erect pecker.

Then she made it worse by licking her lips which made Lisa-Marie snort.

"You just slowed down his return for at least a couple of minutes." She laughed. "Now he's going to have to wait even longer for things to droop."

I decided that I wasn't going to listen to whatever Andy said, assuming now that both of them were teasing me. However instead of taking my time and letting nature reduce the problem I had I walked into the bathroom to take things in hand.

There amid the sweet female scents of the two women's body lotions and soaps, I wet a face cloth with hot water and draped over the fingers of one hand, I wrapped my hand around my turgid shaft and while thinking of Andy's winking face and flickering tongue, I began to squeeze gently and stroke rapidly. In only seconds, I was blasting into that wet cloth, my imagination turning the warm moistness of the cloth into a dancing tongue and the wet throat of our sexy guest.

Sighing deeply afterward, I leaned on the counter and rinsed out the face cloth, then reached out and draped it over the shower rod. In only a moment or two more, I was able to accomplish my original task and shaking briskly, then even wiping the tip of my now fully deflated cock, I turned back to the door.

"What, are you two still laying in bed?" I demanded as I walked back into the bedroom seconds later.

"Well, that was fast." Lisa-Marie looked at me strangely. "We were sure that you'd be longer."

"I suppose I could have taken a shower too, but I thought you two might need the bathroom." I grinned.

"But you're all soft." Andy looked disappointed.

"Not really, you helped with that."

"I helped?"

"Sure, you winked and licked your lips." I grinned and swung my head to look for my shorts, but winked at Lisa-Marie as I turned my head so Andy couldn't see that eye. "Now just where did I put my shorts last night."

"But it's early! Are you sure you don't want to come back to bed?" Andy asked.

"Oh no, I don't think so. Not much point now anyway." I smiled and tried to make it look like I really didn't want to smile. "I really had to go and I really couldn't, so I had to do something about it."

"You didn't?" She stared at me.

"I had to." I shrugged. "Did you have something else planned?"

"Yes, I did." Lisa-Marie giggled. "But I guess this teaches us a lesson doesn't it, Andy?"

"A lesson?"

"Yes, if you load a weapon, you should be careful not to let it get out of you sight or it might go off when you don't want it to." Lisa-Marie was still giggling. "And Tom, you are a prime example of a smart ass. We'll get you for this one."

"Damn." Andy snorted, then she giggled too.

I saw my shorts at last and bent to pull them over one foot, then the other and to my surprise I heard both women sigh. I looked at them and they were both grinning widely.

"You're gonna pay. Oh but you are gonna pay!" Lisa giggled.

"Eew, I'm terrified." I grinned as I grabbed my shirt and pants, then headed downstairs before they came up with any more hijinks to tease me

In the kitchen, I put the teakettle on to boil and then filled the coffee maker. After that I found some orange juice and grabbed a glass of that while I was waiting for my first cup of coffee of the day. As I drank the juice, I wandered over to the window and looked out across the flat sheet of white unmarked snow in the yard. The sky was filled with low scudding clouds, but at least it had stopped snowing.

Since the snow was unmarked, I knew Willy hadn't come to do the chores yet, and a glance at the wall clock told me that it was still a bit early for him to be there. I grinned to myself, wondering if I had time to grab a coffee and then get down to the barn before he did arrive. I'd actually enjoyed milking that cow last night and there was no reason I couldn't do it again. After all it was my cow, wasn't it?

Besides, if I did that it would give the girls more time to fume and plan a retaliation against me. I was actually looking forward to being teased and to teasing them as much as I could in return. It seemed to be making Andy forget herself completely and that might have been Lisa-Marie's plan in the first place. If that wasn't her idea, it certainly was mine. I thought we needed to keep Andy's mind busy with something other than her own problems and if it meant I had to take a teasing, so be it.

The coffee maker had quit burbling, but I could still hear it dribbling, so I knew the drip stage was unfinished. Even though the coffee wasn't quite ready, I got a mug from the cupboard and the cream from the fridge. Whatever Andy had planned to make with the cream might be short just a small amount, but if she needed more, there was always cream from this morning's milk. I poured a small amount into my cup and set it on the counter, then went and got the milk bucket and set it by the door near my coat and boots. As I was pouring the coffee into my cup, I glanced up and saw Willy on the road just outside of their gateway.

In only a moment I was headed for the barn, coffee cup in one hand and the milk bucket half full of warm water in the other. The coffee tasted great and I grinned to myself that I had slipped out of the house before the girls could come down and give me a rough time. Opening the barn door, I could smell the animals and feel the heat from them pour out, so I shut the door quickly behind me. It felt great to be standing in my own barn, ready to look after my own animals, in fact I don't think I'd felt this good in a long time.

"Thank you, Uncle Silas." I whispered quietly, taking another sip of coffee before grabbing the manure fork to clean up behind the cow so I could milk her without putting one foot in a mucky gutter. While I was at it, I cleaned the gutter behind the other cow who didn't look due to freshen for a while, but who was certainly well on the way. Then I was feeding the two of them when Willy came into the barn.

He looked at me and blushed as he broke into laughter.

"Do you know what just happened to me?" He asked, his voice breaking into laughter.

"Uh oh!" I looked at him and grinned. "Did the gals think you were me?"

"Unh huh, I think so." He snorted. "I knew you'd taken the milk bucket inside last night and I thought I'd get it and get some warm water to wash the cow's bag. Of course I couldn't find it and I was bent over looking under the cupboard in the back porch when I was suddenly surrounded by laughing women."

"Yeah, and..." I grinned, waiting for the punch line.

"Well, when I stood up and turned around, each of them had a glass of water. I guess they were going to throw it at me, but the thing that got me is that they were both nude." He blushed and giggled like a kid. "I didn't mean to see them nude, but there they were and they both looked so shocked when they saw it was me. They just dropped the water and ran like mad, squealing like kids."

I was laughing so hard I was holding my stomach while he was blushing and giggling.

"Oh... I am gonna... pay for that." I managed to gasp through my laughter.

"Unh huh." He snorted.

Then both of us just gave in to the laughter for a moment or two. After we'd finally calmed down a bit, I looked at him with a grin.

"Didn't you think to check the snow for my tracks from the house before you went inside?"

"I never thought of it, not until after I saw the girls, then I knew what had happened." He wiped his eyes and grinned back at me. "I saw them when I came outside and I figured then that you must have slipped out without them knowing it."

"Well, they were teasing me before and I turned the tease around on them. I suppose they were going to get even with me and I don't think they realised that it might be you."

"I figured that much. I mean, they were nude!"

"Well, Lisa-Marie and I sleep nude and I think Andy may have decided to sleep nude too. It's weird."

"You lucky bugger." He snorted. "Not just one pretty woman running around nude, but two of them? Of course one is my sister, but what she does is her business. What I want to know is how did you get her to act like that so soon after what happened? I thought yesterday that she was so down that she'd never laugh again, yet today she was acting like a little kid."

"I didn't do anything. Maybe she's taken some of the doctor's pills? Maybe they both have? Who knows? All I know is that when I woke up they were teasing me and I wanted out of the house for a while. I decided I was going to milk the cow again, is that okay with you?"

"Fill your boots." He waved a hand at me. "I'll finish with the cleanup and start feeding the other animals then."

So in only a few minutes, I was off in that special world of mine as I let my hands work automatically. This morning though I couldn't seem to get my mind off of Lisa-Marie and Andy, wondering just what was going on. I was going to have to find some way to have a serious talk with both of them.

Once more I was wakened out of my thoughtful reverie by Willy's voice.

"Sorry, I was thinking again." I said as I glanced over at him

"I thought so." He smiled. "I was just saying, Dad told me this morning that your sow was bred yesterday and he'd like to have the pen she's using for some wiener pigs. Would you mind if I brought her over later?"

"Not at all. Do you want help to load her or what?"

"Oh no, I'll just load her into the trailer and bring it over behind the tractor. In this weather I don't want to have to clean out the pickup after hauling a pig. I will need help unloading her though."

"That's not a problem." I nodded. "Have we got a pen ready for her?"

"Yep, it's been ready for about three weeks. I figure that Silas and I took her down home just after her heat instead of just before."

"Yeah, twenty-one days is the magic number for pigs."

"Okay professor, what is the time between heats for a cow?"

"Twenty, and fifteen for a horse, sixteen for a sheep, about a hundred and twenty for a cat and I think it's a hundred and eighty for a dog."

"Jeez, a walking talking encyclopaedia." He laughed. "Well you go back to your thinking, professor, I'll go look after the outside animals and I'll bring back that sow over after I have some breakfast. Okay?"

"Fine, I'm almost down to stripping now and I'll take this milk inside to run it through the separator. Since I'm going to have a pig here now, she can have any spare skim milk we have left over, but I'll be darned if I'll feed her any cream."

That seemed to tickle him and he was laughing as he left the barn by the back door. I finished off stripping the cow, did up my coat and grabbed my coffee cup, then took the milk back to the house. As I walked across the yard, I was wondering what the gals had cooked up to greet me when I got inside.

Opening the kitchen door and stepping inside, I was greeted by Lisa-Marie, fully dressed and looking quite sheepish.

"Did you hear what happened?" She blushed.

"Yeah, you two scared poor Willy out of two years' growth." I grinned. "The poor guy said he got attacked by two nude witches with cups of some clear liquid that they threw at him."

"We were not nude, we were wearing panties." She giggled. "And all we were going to do was pour cold water down your pants."

"But it was Willy!" Andy suddenly appeared at the bottom of the stairs. "I was almost nude in front of my own brother. Did you plan that, you crafty devil?"

"No, that was a complete accident." I shook my head. "I just wanted to be out of the house before you two did anything like that. It turns out poor Willy got the surprise treatment, not me."

"I'd say he got the treat and we got the surprise." Lisa-Marie giggled, still blushing. "I don't know if I'll be able to look him in the eye when he comes in after chores."

"He probably won't be right in after chores. I think he's going straight home this morning."

"But, he always comes in and has coffee in the morning." Andy protested. "Did we upset him that much?"

"No!" I chuckled. "He's going to go home and bring the pig back after he's had breakfast. We can invite him in for coffee then."

"So are you ready for your breakfast then?" Lisa-Marie asked.

"Actually, I've got to take care of the milk first. Do we need any whole milk today?"

"A quart I guess, but why are you mucking about with that again, I thought you proved your point last night?"

"Well, we have a pig now, so she can have the left-over skim milk in her feed, but I'll be darned if I want to feed her the cream."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.