Smile on my Face - Cover

Smile on my Face

by JAX

Copyright© 2005 by JAX

Erotica Sex Story: I woke up with a smile on my face, at first I couldn't identify why I felt so happy, then it hit me; I turned my head and there she was. She couldn't be described as a pretty girl, but to me, she was beautiful. Her light brown hair cascaded over the pillow framing her sleeping face. Carefully I pulled the duvet down, exposing her naked body to the early morning light.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   .

I woke up with a smile on my face, at first I couldn't identify why I felt so happy, then it hit me; I turned my head and there she was. She couldn't be described as a pretty girl, but to me, she was beautiful. Her light brown hair cascaded over the pillow framing her sleeping face. Carefully I pulled the duvet down, exposing her naked body to the early morning light. If she didn't have a pretty face that couldn't be said about her body. My eyes moved down her taking in her perfect round breasts, topped by small dark nipples, then on down to her flat stomach. I pulled the duvet a little more so I could see the flare of her hips and her sparsely downed pubes. Then to top it off, her shapely legs that went on forever. As I completed my survey I noticed her eyes were open and she was looking at me.

"Do you like what you see?" she said, her eyes smiled at me, bring light into my world.

"Not bad," I conceded.

"Yeah right," she giggled, making her perfect breasts move delightfully.

I reached out to touch, her eyes closed and a small sound left her mouth. Within minutes, she opened her legs wide and moved her arms above her head as a sign of submission. I moved between her thighs and my hard cock slipped into her easily. Slowly I moved in and out of her sopping pussy, all the time watching her body move under me. Her hips picked up my rhythm and she pushed back at me.

"Oh yes, you bastard," she sighed, "fuck me harder."

What's a man to do but comply with her wishes. As I thrust into her harder I could see her orgasm approaching. Her body froze and a long groan escaped her mouth, I pumped twice more and I came too.

"Oh my, that's the way to start the day," she smiled up at me, "you have the shower first, I just want to lay here for awhile, ok."

"Sure love," I agreed.

The hot water felt good and I day dreamed about my good fortune.

I never been a pussy magnet, but I've had a few, mostly long term relationships, I was even married once. Now I was happy to be on my own, doing what I want, when I want it; that is until Sam entered my life. As I've said before, she not a pretty girl that men stare at, but there was something about her that attracted me. Her perfect body was not obvious at the start for she was dressed in loose clothes. I was at this party given by an ex girlfriend; we are still good friends and occasional lovers when the mood takes us.

"Who's that?" I asked, when Tracy and I were dancing

"Who? Oh that's Sam, she's at college with me," she replied.

One thing I noticed about Sam was every time I looked towards her she was looking right back at me. I just got a new drink from the kitchen when there she was, standing in front of me.

"How about a dance?" she asked.

"Sure, love to," I replied.

"Well were you going to asked me?" she said.

"What?" I replied my mind muddled.

"To dance," she said.

"Well no, probably not, I don't know you," I smiled at my own lame excuse.

"Well I know you were asking about me, Tracy told me," she answered my next question.

"Well that's enough of that, lets get out of here, you've got a car?" she queried.

"Sure, where do you want to go?" I asked.

"Anywhere alone with you," she said; we ended up at my flat.

I fixed us drinks and we sat in silence for some minutes.

"Ok let me tell you about myself," she said looking at me. "I first saw you about ten years ago, don't worry, you won't remember me, I was just ten at the time but I fell in love with you."

"Oh," I said.

"Anyway, you were engaged to be married, but I made myself a promise that one day I would get you."

"Oh," I said again.

"Now I know I'm not some famme fatale like Tracy, but I have my good points," she said.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.