Perfect Wife

by JAX

Copyright© 2005 by JAX

Erotica Sex Story: The short respite of our lust had made me forget our problems but now in the dark of the night they came swarming back. I was still out of work and those bills were piling up.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Masturbation   .

She sat astride me beautiful naked, my hard cock deep inside her. My hands squeezed her perfect size 36D tits.

"God I love it when you do that," Jean groaned.

We were perfectly matched, she loved having her tits squeezed and loved squeezing them. Her hips moved against me slowly but with great force.

"Squeeze them harder," she groaned and her hips moved faster.

She was near now and so was I, I was just hanging in there when she grunted and collapsed on top of me.

"Want to fuck my tits now dear," she offered.

"Yeah," I replied huskily for to fuck her tits was the most pleasurable thing.

She slid off my lap and engulfed me between her twin peaks.

"That nice?" she asked with a big smile on her pretty face.

"Mmm," I moaned and I splattered all over her.


We snuggled down to sleep but I couldn't, too restless. The short respite of our lust had made me forget our problems but now in the dark of the night they came swarming back. I was still out of work and those bills were piling up.

"Is there anything I can do?" she asked.

"No you do more than your share now," I said.

She works all the hours she can but it didn't put a dent in what we owe. There was only one way out and I didn't want to take that last step.

"How would you feel," I started to say but stopped.

"About what?" she asked when I didn't carry on.

"How would you feel," I started again, "if I got some guys around and let them fuck your tits for money?"

I said it now and all I could do was wait for the explosion.

"Is it that bad then?" she whispered.

"Yes," I confirmed, "if we don't find some real money soon we'll lose everything we've worked for.

"You know I'll do anything for you," she whispered hugging me tight, "I let them fuck me if that'll do more good."

"Thank you," I said with feeling, "I not sure I could handle that, letting them fuck your tits would be bad enough."

"Ok then," she said, "arrange it, now lets get some sleep."


I collected £40 from each of the three men and allowed them into the lounge.

"Fuck me will you look at 'em melons," said one.

Jean was standing in the middle if the room dressed in tight jeans and nothing else, her size D's beautiful a bare.

"On your knees for these gentlemen," I instructed.

"Ok guys in your own time," I said.

The first walked up to her and squeezed both of her tits

"Fucking great titties," he said, "got to get this between 'em."

He unzipped and pushed his hard cock between them.

"Would you like to squeeze them together or would you like me to do it for you?" she asked.

"You do it," he gasped and almost immediately he was spurting.

"Holy shit," he groaned.

Jean wiped herself off with some tissue and then waited hands on hips for the next guy.

"I want to squeeze them if that all right," he asked timidly.

"Sure squeeze all you want," she said with a big smile.

He didn't last any longer than his mate. Again Jean wiped herself off and then she took number three between her magnificent tits.


"How did we do?" asked Jean when she lay soaking in her bath later that day.

"We did eleven all together," I said, "how do you feel?"

"Fine," she giggled, "it's not that any of them lasted more than a couple of stokes.

"No that's true," I laughed with her for I myself don't last that long between her tits.

"I've paid a few urgent bills already," I said.

"Good," she smiled up at me, "you ok with this?"

"No of course not," I snapped, "sorry, I know it worse for you."

"No not really," she giggled, "I always like my tits touched and squeezed, good job really. How many have you got lined up for tomorrow?"

"Funny thing is, six that came today," I laughed at my own pun, "want to come back tomorrow. Then I got another five or six lined up."


"Can the slut suck me?" asked one of the new guys.

"It's just a tit fuck," I said.

"I'll pay extra," he said.

"How much?" I asked getting a nod from Jean still on her knees.

"£20, ok?" he asked.

"Ok," I said taking the offered note from his hands.

Jean opened her mouth and took his hard member inside. He was in the last group of the day and she had already serviced twelve hard cocks. Her expert administrations coursed him to spunk in record time.

"Was that ok?" I asked as the last of them went and I could lock the door behind them.

"Yeah, made a change and my tits were becoming a little sore," she said.

"Well have a rest tomorrow and I'll go out and drum up some customers," I said.

Down the road a few miles was a large Army camp and the two local Pubs were jammed full of horny young guys. I wasn't a problem finding enough customers, it was selecting just a few for each day.

"I don't think I can do twenty at one time," said Jean, "doing twelve made me sore."

"Do half as tit fucks and the others blow jobs," I said.

"Ok if you think so," she conceded.

One after another they trooped into the lounge were they deposited their spunk either between her tits or down her throat.

"How much to fuck 'er?" said one Squaddie.

"I don't allow that," I said.

"You didn't hear me right," he said sternly, "how much to fuck the slut?"

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.