My Most Embarrassing Moment - Cover

My Most Embarrassing Moment

Copyright© 2005 by Kelly027

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - She thought she was home alone for the afternoon, but to her horror discovered all to late that she had been seen the whole time.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Masturbation  

I really want to give credit for this story idea to a young girl I met online, but she made me promise I wouldn't! "Suzy", we'll call her, had a very embarrassing moment one day that ended up being a turning point in her awakening sexual life. I met her in a chat room late one evening and she proceeded to tell me everything.

Of course, I have modified her story and added to it significantly, but the basic premise and origin is accurate. I'll leave it to your imagination to decide how far they actually went with each other. I've written the story from "Suzy's" perspective, trying to keep as much as possible to her telling of events (up to the point where my imagination took over). The story is only about half complete here and I hope to have it done soon.

I can't believe I'm really about to tell you about that day and what happened afterwards. I was so embarrassed I wanted to curl up and die, but it ended up being a good thing. Let me back up a little and explain what happened.

My name is Suzy and I'm 15 years old now. This all happened last spring; I was still 14 and in eighth grade. I guess you would say I was one of the jocks. I did cheering in the fall and swim team every winter. That combined with the gymnastics I had been involved with since pre-school meant that I was in pretty good shape. No, I was in great shape. J Unfortunately, I had small boobs. That was really the only thing about my body that I didn't like. Almost all my friends had bigger boobs, but at least I had no fat on me and I knew when we were walking away, it was my butt the guys watched.

I had dumped my jerk-of-a-boyfriend just after Valentine's Day and hadn't even kissed anyone since then. We had never actually had sex (in fact, I was still a virgin), but we sure did have a lot of fun. Every time I said no to him for sex, he convinced me to suck him off instead and, even though he never returned that favor, he kept me fully aroused and feeling good. I never really thought about the fact that he sent me home horny and un-satisfied every time we were together. I didn't think about it because I had so much fun finishing the job myself in bed alone at night.

Well it was now May and the weather was getting warmer. Even when it was borderline warm outside, I was in short shorts and a tank top or tee-shirt. I loved summer and loved feeling the sun on me. I loved it almost as much as I had loved my boyfriend's hands on me and almost as much as I still loved the feeling of my own hands roaming my body. One perpetual source of embarrassment for me was that my body loved to announce my mood to the world. While my boobs were small, my nipples were almost permanently hard. This wasn't really new; my chest had been independently communicating with the world since sixth grade. Somehow it seemed worse this spring.

To say I had Spring Fever, would have been a gross understatement. I was ready to jump on anyone. The problem was I was still single with no good prospects in sight. While I thoroughly enjoyed the physical side of my relationship with first boyfriend, he did teach me that guys can be blabber-mouthed jerks and that I needed to be careful about whom I spend time with.

Most of my friends loved talking about the things they did with their boyfriends which only served to aggravate my situation. Fortunately, spring was also the season that I took off of sports. That meant that with my twin brother in Spring Track that I was home alone every afternoon until about 5:30 when Mom walked in. Now, I'm not saying that my hands were roaming my body every day, but it wasn't a rare occurrence.

Well, one Monday in particular I almost didn't make it home before I tore off my clothes. I had been getting more and more risky in my afternoon adventures, but I felt secure in that I was alone and undisturbed for three hours. We lived at the end of our road on a cul-de-sac and we had a fairly long driveway that wound its way into the woods. This, combined with the huge conservation property behind our house meant that we had a lot of privacy. Well, I had recently discovered that the sunroom was a wonderful place to be naked! I enjoyed the wooded view behind our pool and there was a nice comfy couch bathed in the suns warm rays.

On this particular Thursday, I came home and headed straight to the sunroom. You see, my friend Jess had just finished telling me how her boyfriend had eaten her out for the first time and how incredible it felt and how she never felt that way in her life and how hot it made her and how... ; well, you get the picture. My ex-boyfriend/jerk would never do that to me. He thought it was gross, but me doing him, that was another story. Anyway, Jess' story, complete with details I won't bore you with here, had me on fire.

I dropped my book bag right by the front door and headed to the sunroom. It was a beautiful day and the room was flooded with bright sunshine. I stretched and turned in the sun. Bringing my hands down slowly, I traced my own curves. Yes, this was going to feel especially good today. My tank top and bra soon lay beside the couch on the floor as I stretched out and began slowly tracing my fingers all over my torso.

I thought for a moment about taking my iPod off, but I knew I was alone for at least three hours and I loved music so I left it on. My hands moved slowly down to my bare thighs and gently ran from my knees up the inside of my legs to the crotch of my shorts and back. I began to review in my mind the story Jess told me. How she laid there and let him pull down her shorts and undies for the first time. How he ran his fingers through the sparse hair covering her pussy. (We had just begun using that word and felt very "grown up" using it.)

Soon my shorts and undies were tangled around my ankles and my hands were mimicking his as I replayed her story in my head. He reached up and played with her boobs with one hand as the other danced around between her open legs. Mine did the same thing. Then, she said, he lowered his head and licked her all the way from the bottom of her slit up to the top. My back arched off the couch as I imagined what it would feel like. His tongue began to dance around inside and out.

My eyes were closed and the music in my ears helped remove me from my sunroom and place my mind inside Jess' body as she was eaten for the first time. I was rolling from side to side and arching my back, crushing my little boobs into my hands. My legs were open wide with my ankles tied by my shorts and underwear. Then as Jess' words echoed in my head I felt, as she did, his fingers plunge in me as he closed his mouth over her clitoris (another word we had recently learned).

Wave after wave of pure ecstasy hit me radiating out from my crotch. I think had they been open, you would have seen my eyes roll back into my head. I'm sure I made noise and I know I clamped my legs together on my hand. Yes, I needed to know what that really felt like and soon.

Slowly I came back to life. I opened my eyes and was somewhat blinded by the bright sun. My hands slowly began to assess my situation. My nipples were as hard as ever and my crotch was soaked. Just as I was pulling my iPod headphones off, I noticed the movement for the first time. Adrenaline took over and I snapped to 100% aware. I turned my head to see my twin brother standing in the door looking at me.

I snapped up and turned to get up completely forgetting that my ankles were still bound together. I fell forward off the couch and bumped my head into the table there. Kevin quickly came around the table to help me.

"Suzy! Are you ok?" he said as he reached down to take hold of my arms.

"What the hell are you doing here? Were you watching me? Get out?" I blurted out as I squirmed away from his help.

I managed to almost make it to my feet when I fell backward this time on my ass and was left sprawled out on the floor in front of him.

"Let me help you Suz; you're gonna hurt yourself!"

He reached down and, grabbing my arms, stood me up. I immediately pulled up my undies and shorts and grabbed my tank top and bra and ran out of there. I closed my door behind me and fell on my bed crying. How could I have been so stupid? What did he see? How long was he there? Oh my god, was he going to tell anyone? I didn't know whether to be mad at him or at myself.

Then I heard a knock at my door.

"What do ya want?" I blurted out. "Go away!"

"Look, Suzy, I think we should talk, but I understand if you wanna wait a while. Just let me know. And don't worry... I won't tell anyone what happened," his voice was soft and consoling. He almost seemed concerned about me. Then it went quiet again and he must have gone away.

Well at least he said he wouldn't tell anyone. That was my biggest fear I guess, right? Could I trust him though? We did share most of the same friends and were pretty close ourselves; unlike most brothers and sisters I knew. Jess told me many times how lucky I was to have a brother like Kevin. Plus he had already seen me topless several times before playing truth or dare with our friends back in seventh grade. I tried to rationalize how it wasn't really that big a deal; but then I realized again that he must have seen me plunge my finger deep inside myself and he saw me completely naked, not topless, with my legs wide open. I turned over crying again.

My mom's voice woke me from my sleep. She was calling me for dinner. I looked at my clock and realized it was 6:30 and I had been sleeping for almost three hours. I got up and saw myself in my mirror. Wow. My hair was a mess and I looked horrible. I quickly brushed my hair and went into the bathroom to splash some water on my face.

Dinner together was one thing that mom insisted on when everyone was home. Mom and dad worked a lot and traveled a lot. Dinner was her way of keeping us all together and though we all complained occasionally, we all enjoyed the time. We were a close family and we laughed and joked at dinner just about every day.

Understandably, I was very quiet on this particular evening. I couldn't even look to where I knew Kevin was sitting. I heard his voice, but I couldn't look at him. I was convinced that if I did, everyone would instantly know that I had been naked on the couch a few hours before and he stood there watching me.

"Suzy?" I heard mom say, "Are you wearing a bra?"

Panic set in. 'Oh my god!' I thought, 'I forgot to put one on after my nap.'

"Ahh, it was real uncomfortable and I took it off when I got home from school. I forgot all about it when you called me," I blurted back.

"It's okay honey; I'm not mad. I'm just not used to seeing you like that."

"I hardly need one anyway mom. I'm so small I'm like a little kid."

"Oh honey, don't worry about that. You have a beautiful body and I'm sure there are plenty of boys looking your way at school."

"Mom! Can we please stop talking about my body in front of my father and brother!

Mom laughed and I heard choking sounds from both my brother and father. The table conversation returned to news of everyone's day and updates on coming family events. Kevin's practice has been canceled because the track coach was out sick. Mom and Dad were still going away to Las Vegas for some trade show Tuesday night and through the weekend. Aunt Kathy would be stopping by around dinner every day to check on us, but we were being "trusted" because we were older now.

After dinner I went to my room and did more homework in one night than I think I ever did. The last thing I wanted to do was be out with my family and risk that Kevin would be there as well. Around 10:30 mom came in.

"Hi honey, can I come in?"

"Yeah sure, mom, what's up?"

"Well, I wanted to apologize for bringing up your bra at the table; I should have waited 'til we were alone."

"It's okay. No big deal."

"Well thank you, but it was insensitive and I'll be more careful. You're growing up and I need to be more thoughtful of that."

"Thanks mom."

"Suzy... you were also pretty quiet all during dinner; and I haven't seen you all night. Is everything okay?"

"Ummm, yeah, everything's fine. I was probably just thinking about my geometry test on Wednesday."

"Well, I know you well enough to not believe a word of that, but its okay. Just remember, if you had a fight with one of your friends, you are much better off calling her - or him - and talking it out. It's never as bad as it seems at first."

I just looked at her. She always knew more then I told her, but clearly she was way off this time. I couldn't possibly tell her, right? No, definitely not. "Thanks mom, that actually helps."

"Do you want to talk about it sweetie?"

"Not really. Is that okay?"

"Of course it is. If you decide you want to talk about it to someone, just understand that you have three people here that all love you. Good night honey."

"Goodnight mom." Yeah but the one I'm so freaked about is one of those three! Part of me wanted to tell her what happened. We had always been close. But no, not that close. Maybe she was right though. I do need to talk to Kevin and get some things straight. I put away my books and got changed for bed.

I had just decided to talk to Kevin in the morning when there was another knock at my door, very soft this time. A glance at my clock told me it was 11:15.

"Suzy? Are you awake?" It was Kevin's voice whispering outside my door. We often would sneak to each others rooms late at night to discuss urgent matters of the day. Actually, it didn't really involve sneaking because our parents had a "Master Suite" at the other end of the house out over the garage. We could have a party and they wouldn't know about it. Part of me wanted to ignore him and not say anything; but I needed to talk to him, to ask him some questions, to settle some issues.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.